Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Castle Killer! [Job/Sasha]

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Castle Killer! [Job/Sasha] - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Killer! [Job/Sasha]

Post by NPC 30th March 2016, 9:37 pm

The member 'Sasha Martin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Damage Dice' :
    Castle Killer! [Job/Sasha] - Page 2 Miss
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 30th March 2016, 9:45 pm

The simple word used for her reaction the action taken just a second ago could only be noted to be exactly this; baffled. From the time that she had even laid her eyes on the blonde haired man, she had come to find that with his ego and attitude, there was no way in hell he would have ever done that for her. Not one person she ever met since she left the farm had done anything like that kindness for her, and yet such a stuck up pain in the ass would put himself out there for her. She could only stare at him with a look of surprise while laying upon the ground and extremely lost with words for if he would even have spoken to see if she was ok-- it didn't matter anyway. There was a newfound confidence in her now. If she had something like that done for her, she'd do best to do good to him in return.

Her gaze watched him dispose of the trashy rat men like nothing, feeding them to the wasps while killing them off at the same time. With a small smirking grin formed onto her face, Sasha would jump to her feet and take a readied step for the combat of this "castle killer". Before she could take a step, a golden light shun behind he and made her stop in her tracks and take a sight in at the creature she laid eyes upon. It.. Looked in a way like Shinsei, Daiki's dragon... But this one was tiny as all hell. Like a cow and its calf, for example. She nodded at Gil's explanation, not knowing until now how exactly real things like dragons and stuff were. Sasha did also give a look of confusion for a moment as he gave the red head control of his "beast" to help beat this thing. Using that same ol devilish smirk, she nodded and held up her shield, shoving the blade into the bottom of he sheath and releasing the grip, watching as the whole weapon would transform into a large axe before Gil's eyes.

"YEEE-HAAAAW! LETS GET THIS RODEO GOIN! It's morphin' time!" Her black bracelet would glow a white color and her appearance would shift (Artifact item active). Her bunny suit would be replaced with a form fitting purple bunny suit (Amethyst suit spell). Her red hair would turn a cyan blue hue and would spike out in the back some as her eyes would turn red with the pupils reshaping themselves into an oddly done shape. With the twitch of her head, the Wyvern would dash along, right behind Sasha's newly found speed. With him having two targets, the pervy old man would try to get his bearing, before a cloud of poison would shoot his way. He'd jump to avoid its effects and have to suffer, when from above the sound of screeching from the adrenaline rushed, mayhem induced farm girl would swing down her weapon into the ground. With no time to react, the effect of the crash and axes charged ultra burst impact would create a large crater into the ground, cracking the very ground around them for up to 5 meters with darkness magic. Swinging it up, she'd set the large pile into her arm and stand, facing Gil with a smile on her face as kicked up dirt would show to see how the condition of the target would be in.

After the dust had settled, Sasha looked down as the Wyvern was kicking and clawing at the downed man, but after shooing the beast away, she checked its vitals to discover that he had become highly injured, but still alive thankfully. "Welp, the hog is caught and once he's all wrapped up we can get on outta here, I suppose." She'd bring up a cool of rope using her Requip and sliding the man into position, hot tying him tightly and thoroughly before walking over to Gil, weapon back in hand and taking a knee in front of him as her morpher would return her appearance to normal, minus the bunny suit. "Thank you for what you did earlier. Not one person in any guild I've met or been in has done what you did. If there's anything I could do for you, name it... Within reason of course."

732 words 20/20

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 1st April 2016, 11:51 am

I AM NOT A BAD KING

even though i do bad things

VERY BAD THINGS

such horrible things

The beast upon being shooed away, returned instead to its true master. "Good..." He placed his hand atop the creatures head, a surprisingly gentle act from an otherwise harsh man. A rumbling purr erupted from the Wyvern before it faded away into gold specs of magic, that dispersed with the wind. With his beast disposed of, Gil's crimson gaze moved over to the woman just as she returned to her natural form, if that was even her true form. Never had he encountered someone who could change their appearance so quickly, or so many times in a single day. Despite her constant changes in appearance, the woman's personality never seemed to change much. Or at least the sporadic part of it never changed. "Yes the pig is caught." He crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against a nearby wall, "A pity really. He'll be put into the hands of the Rune Knights, where he'll be placed in a cell for sometime, and will likely "escape" again in a matter of weeks." He let out a huff of air, "The Rune Knights need problem cases like these out on the streets, causing trouble. It lines their pockets with money, and makes the plebeians believe that the Rune Knights are actually worth something." He let out a laugh at the thought, "And the guilds? They make just as much money off of little pigs like these escaping Rune Knight custody."

Gil would have continued on but finally his red gaze fell upon the woman who had knelt in front of him. Her words came as a surprise but he hid it with ease. "Oh?" A smirk had already fallen upon his lips. He hadn't meant to save the woman, he merely pushed her because of natural human instinct. However, Gil could play along with the savior act for a moment or two. It wasn't often that one was willingly indebted to him. "Anything?" His mind raced with the possibilities, "That's a very dangerous offer to make especially to a man like me." He resisted the urge to cup her chin in the palm of his hand. Instead he turned his back to her, gazing out onto the empty streets, "Consider this an act of mercy. If I were any other man I would have taken advantage of you by now." It was a true statement, but was simultaneously false. He had no desire for her body, not like other simple minded men, no what Gil desired from her was something much more important. "I have no need for you as of now." He gave no pause, not allowing her to interrupt, "But that does not mean I shall forget the favor in which you owe me. I will call upon you one day, when the need arises." He took a few steps forward as if to depart, but he stopped to turn his head and give her one last unnerving stare from his ruby orbs, "Perhaps by then you won't be so naive about the world around you."

« tag: @Sasha// Words: N/A // Notes: Sorry I'm rusty! »

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Castle Killer! [Job/Sasha] - Page 2 Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Gisen Ceostra
    Gisen Ceostra

Battle Bunny

Battle Bunny

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Halloween Social - Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Protector of Gaia
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,006,507

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Affinity of the Body
    Second Skill: Sticks & Stones
    Third Skill: Ex-quip: Bunny Brigade

Post by Gisen Ceostra 1st April 2016, 12:38 pm

i am a bunny and i want to be free
    Bunny
    do you see a bunny when you look inside of me?

The red headed girl remained in her position, waiting for her companion to be able to take in the moment of Sasha's action she had given before him. Honestly, she wasn't too sure as to why she felt so forward with giving him albeit her body for exploiting in certain ways, though doing this knelt position in a bunny suit wasn't necessarily off putting of an idea if Gil had it in mind to suggest it. Even if such a thing was said, there was the words "within reason, of course" that she had added into her statement and would deny anything of the sort if he told her it was. There wasn't normally anything Sasha would come to deny doing for someone if she owed them a favor, but if it had been anything like that than it was nothing more than a so long and goodbye for them~ They'd just have to get their favor some other, less lewd ways.

Her attention and gaze left the blonde mans feet to look up in the face, only to see the back of his head after watching his feet face away. It had came to be that he could care less to look her in the eyes any longer, but his words clearly showed that she was the target of his attention still. He began to rant on about the fact that this man would be free soon, back to his old tricks while the very next day while the Rk only lines their pockets. But.. Gil didn't know that Sasha used to be among them, though for not that long she may or may not have any way to confirm or deny it, but even so the act of paying guilds and lining their pockets the same way had clocked her mind with a stiff, but reaffirming thought. A cycle of enriching those who can just claim glory, stripping money from others to reap benefits and then letting the system responsible for holding them free to make it so that the entire thing was all a ruse and milk more from it than a pregnant cow having a litter of calf!? The swirling thoughts all seemed to piece themselves together, and even her own guild was equally at fault-

No. They all were.

He finished his words, the imprint that any day she'd be called on to join once more with Gil, to help him with whatever plans he had in store for the world or anything for that matter. Her amethyst eyes peered at his as he gave one last look to the red head, commenting one last time before he left. His words left her in shock. If what she thought and what he was pushing through to her was just what she had thought, identical facts that were raised without much more than basic unseen and blinded eyes, than she'd heed his call the moment she would receive his word. She owed him a debt that she would repay with her life, or at least so she assumed that much was needed. Even so, Sasha's choice was only hers in the end.

-End topic-

0000 words // @tag // notes // muse/outfit

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 2:08 pm