Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spy: Criminal Watch

Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Spy: Criminal Watch

Post by Cyrel 3rd October 2015, 8:17 am

Job Info:

"So... I know what the man looks like. It should be easy to find him."~ Cyrel though as she walked to the canter of the city. "It's kinda hilarious. People who don't want to be seen, always wear something black. But what in the whole world could meet the eye more than that?"~ she giggled. After a while she had finally reached a place, where a lot of people were around. Here eyes opened wide as she saw a man with black clothing. Also he was wearing a hat. "This should be him."~ Cyrel minded. She covered herself between the moving people and watched the suspecious man. He was not moving, just looking around for a long time. Cyrel asked herself about this. "What is he doing? Is he waiting for someone?"~ she thought. Suddenly the man moved and talked to another person that has just arrived. "Now... this seems interesting. I have to note.."~ she thought and began to write on her tiny block. Suddenly the man moved again. "Damn, he's getting close to me."~ she minded and moved to the side, as she has hidden her block. The person passed her and kept walking. Cyrel took a look over her shoulder. "Allright.", she whispered. She followed the man, still covering behind the people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Spy: Criminal Watch Output10

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Spy: Criminal Watch

Post by Cyrel 4th October 2015, 3:02 pm

The man moved further into the streets. He was moving away from the center of the city. Cyrel tried to stay close to him, but suddenly the man has stopped. Cyrel's eyes were opened wide. "Shit.. just act like you would walk around."~ she thought and passed the man. She entered a side street, waited a few seconds and turned back. She carefully looked to the way she came from. The man turned his head for a few times, then he kept on walking. "I'll have to wait."~ Cyrel minded and watched the man passing the street. She slowly followed him again, this time with more distance between them. "Duh... I hope he will do something exciting soon. If not, he maybe is innocent."~ she said to herself. She fallowed him for another couple of minutes, then he entered a shop. "What is this? Oak Bakery... Not a bad idea at all, but... argh, if I do it right now, there will be no problem.", she whispered and also entered the shop. The man has bought a cup of coffee. "Coffee!"~ she thought full of excitement. She orded one cup of coffee and a bun with some cheese on it. After she turned around, the man was already gone. "Damn it!", she tried to whisper and left the shop. She looked around and got lucky. The man walked only a few steps away. She followed him again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 5th October 2015, 3:16 pm

While she has followed the mysterious man, she drank her coffee. "Not bad... the bun tasted good and so does the coffee. I should remember this Shop."~ Cyrel minded. After another few minutes the man entered another shop it seemed. Cyrel followed him until she had reached the shop. She looked through the window and tried not to get caught watching. He gave another man his money and got a suit back. Then he wanted to leave again. Cyrel quickly turned around and continued to drink her coffee. The man haven't noticed her. "It doesn't seem he could have stolen something. He's doing normal things so far... and it kinda bores me, but i got to do this... Think about the juwels Cy!"~ she thought and looked to the man. A couple of minutes later, he entered a house after he unlocked the door. "Great! No way to follow him there, I guess that's his home. Maybe I will be able to see something through the window.", Cyrel whispered while she tried to look through the window. Nothing interesting happened. The man had changed his clothes and that was all Cyrel were able to see... for the moment. Suddenly the door was opened again.

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 7th October 2015, 10:46 am

"Damn it!", Cyrel whispered and quickly moved to the other side of the street. The man had left the house and now locked the door. Cyrel leaned on a wall. She looked around, like she was waiting for someone. The man noticed her for a second, but it doesn't seemed like he would know about her acting. He smoked a cigarette until another man came his way. They were talking about something, but Cyrel wasn't able to hear their words. They talked about an half hour, then they left together. Cyrel slowly followed them. "Are you kidding me? They are walking the whole way back?"~ she noticed after a few minutes. Cyrel was right. Both men returned to the center of the town. "I don't know what I should think about this."~ Cyrel minded. They talked about half an hour until they took a look on their watches. One of them was pointing in one direction and walked away. The other man followed. Cyrel was barely falling asleep, but she noticed the movement of the two men and followed them again. "Now it seems there could be something interesting. Let's see.", she whispered to herself and sneaked Cyrel through the people.

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 8th October 2015, 8:08 am

They came to stop at a warehouse, a few minutes away. Cyrel tried to hide herself, so she moved behind a near house. Both man looked around, then talked a few words. After that one opened the giant door of the warehouse and both entered. "A warehouse? Maybe they collect something 'stolen' in there? I have to get a look.", Cyrel thought and she quickly sneaked to the opened door. She took a quick look inside. She was able to hear the men, but not to see them. She entered head first. No lights turned on but one. A room, the door closed. Cyrel quickly moved forward between the giant boxes. If something would happen, she would be able to hide fast. Suddenly a laugh and the door of the room was opened. "So, we got it all, right?", the one man asked. "Yes, everything. Just two times left and we are able to leave this place.", the other man answered. Cyrel was hiding behind one of the boxes. "Now, that's really interesting. Maybe they are both thieves and they might have enough money to leave this town in two days."~ Cyrel minded. "Shall we lock the door?". "No, we just get something to eat and then we'll come back here. This won't take that long. Maybe an hour. Don't worry, no one will get in there.". "You're hopefully right.", they left. Cyrel waitet a few moments, just in case one of them forgot something.

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 8th October 2015, 8:28 am

Cyrel had left her hiding place. She slowly opened the door of the 'secret' room. She switched on the light and entered. It was a tiny office. Two chairs, one big table and a tiny storage. Cyrel was searching for something but. "Nothing! No money, not even a queer bill!", she whispered as she closed the storage. She had searched every inch of this room, but nothing were to find. She switched off the light and closed the door again. With a deep breath of depression she silent left the warehouse. No one was here. The street was empty. "Pretty scary...", she minded and left this place. Cyrel didn't know what to tell. Maybe she had focused on the wrong person? But it couldn't be. She would have noticed any other man, walking around in black like that. This people try to cover, but in the end these people are the most eye- catching ones. She came back to the center of the town and set down on a bench. She was still looking around for other suspecious men in black clothes, but the only one she have seen was the same guy again. "It has to be him!", Cyrel minded while she stared at him.

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 8th October 2015, 8:43 am

Now the man got his face covered by his coat, looking around. "That's a strange acting.", Cyrel noticed and kept on watching him. A woman passed the man then another few people. He putted something in his coat. "Argh, I need a proof... watching his hand moving in his coat won't be enough.", she minded. The man was just standing around. He moved his hand sometimes and that was all Cyrel were able to see. Suddenly Cyrel got an idea. She would use herself as a bait. She had put her juwels in her left hand. She got an empty bag and filled it with tiny stones. She fixed it loose on her belt. After walking around the people she passed the man slowly. She felt somehting. "Got'cha!"~ she thought and turned her eyes on her belt. They bag was gone. She grinned. "Hihihi, I got him! Now.."~ she thought, turned around and she wanted to talk to the man as her eyes fell down on the ground. There it was, a bag layed down on the ground. She slowly bowed down to it, opened the bag and... "Shit.", Cyrel whispered as a cold depressive wave flowed her body. Her eyes were big her mouth opened, ready to say... well, bad words.

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 10th October 2015, 8:59 am

She collected the stones and fixed the full bag on her belt again. "That didn't worked out."~ she thought. As Cyrel's look got the man focused again, she saw how the suspecious man took something from a woman's bag and raked it in his coat. Cyrel thought a moment about the situation. She grabbed the woman. "Sorry, do you have a moment? I guess this man over there stole something out of your bag.", Cyrel whispered to her. With eyes wide opened she checked her bag. "My money is gone!", she turned around and pointed at the man. Cyrel wuickly moved a few steps away, so the man couldn't notice her. "You! I've seen you taking something from me!", the woman quickly moved to the man. The other people watched the man and surrounded him. He had no way to escape the situation. The woman grabbed in his coat and pulled something out. "My wallet! You thief!", she pushed him. Someone screamed for some guardsmen to take care of the man. Two guardsmen took care of him, they told the people, there have been many cases of thievery in this area and they finally might have caught the right person. They left with the man. Cyrel silently followed them.

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 12th October 2015, 9:56 am

Cyrel followed them for a while. "Guess that man is no longer a thread.", she talked to herself. As she had turned around, the guardsmen looked at her. "Hey, have you seen something?", one of them asked with a loud voice. She turned around again, watched the two men. "What exactly?", she asked with innocent eyes. The two man watched her, like she could be a bigger thread. Suddenly it seemed like it got colder, at least Cyrel thought that. "Errr... ma'am. Your pants...", one of them told to her. She slowly looked down her body. "Waaah! Why? Oh gaawwwd..!", she screamed as she saw her discovered legs. She pulled her pants up quickly. "Oh god, why why why why why??!"~ Cyrel asked herself again and again, the she felt something falling off her belt. "The damn stones..."~ she thought as her face turned red. She bow down and took the bag with the stones. She looked inside the bag. "Yup.. time to drop them.", she whispered and kept them in her hands. "So, I think... you haven't seen anything? The happening at the city center?", one of them asked. "Err.. no.", Cyrel answered. The two guarsmen left her without any more words.

Theme Song:
    Cyrel
    Cyrel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cyrel 12th October 2015, 10:22 am

Cyrel got back to the place, where she first met the client. He confronted her as soon he have seen her. "So, tell me, what did he?", he asked her excited. "Well, at first he seemed to be a normal man living his day, but then he entered a warehouse with some other guy.", Cyrel answered. "So you have seen his stolen money?", he asked her. "No, but later on he and his partner slitted up and then I saw him stealing something from a woman's bag.", she told him. "I was right, he is a thief!", the man told. "Yes, many people have seen it and he got caught by two guardsmen. I followed them to make sure he would not escape.", Cyrel smiled at him. "That was good work. I know this was the right thing to do. Well done, here.", he said as he offers Cyrel the jewels. "Thank you.", Cyrel took the jewels and smiled. "No, thank you.", the man smiled and left. Cyrel turned around. "Another successful job. I gues I should claim the bigger ones right now.", she talked to herself and began her way back home. "It was a good day. But was it really necessary that my pants fell down?"~ she thought while her face turned red again. "Unfair!"

Theme Song:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 6:20 pm