Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Spy Criminal Watch!

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Private Spy Criminal Watch!

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 6:25 pm

Job Info:

Okay Apollo you can do this."  He thought this nervously to himself as he approached the Golden Bull Tavern.  Apology really know what he was getting himself into be honest this is his first obvious ever done as part of the guild and he would hate to disappoint him on his first job but what they expect of him what do they want him to do heat all these questions rushed through his head off once.  But he was in it now so he might keep going with the job,  he cautiously entered the tavern looking around knowing this was in his element but was determined to press on due to, well needing work but also for the pride of his new guild.  He sat on a table looking around waiting for his client not knowing who he was expecting to meet all he knew it he would meet him at table 7 and the Golden Bulll Tavern.

A man posting from behind when a black suit much like his own and had very dark sunglasses on so dark you can see through even if you wanted to. He approached the table not saying a single word but just sitting a briefcase down and sitting in the chair across from. Apollo gave a golf of nervousness as he sat exchanging no words with him for a minute or so.  The air being heavy Apollo decided he might get this thing going though he was unsure if he be disrespectful to a man of the stature to start but decide to go on anyway.

"Oh hello sir my name is Apollo Valairs I represent the Fairy Tail guild we are here to answer your Job."   He said this with a degree of nervousness.

Man finally spoke except he sounded disgruntled and a little upset.

"Wait a minute your with Fairy Tail forget it I don't want you guys help"  he got up from his seat abruptly it was about to leave Apollo knew we had something to get the stock to go through.

"Excuse me sir but what's wrong with our guild?"  Paul asked us only half wanting to know what is exactly is wrong our guild and the other half simply trying to stall for time in order to figure out how to get job.

"Your guild is all alike all they do is destroy I don't need that my job I can find some cheaper to do it anyway"  he snorted back,

Apollo can argue this logic the guild did have a tendency to destroy all the parts of town before getting the job done but regardless he needed this job.

"Sir I'm new to guild so my track record hasn't been soiled yet give me a chance to do this job and I promised at the town be intact when I get back."

The man looked at Apollo before just give me a simple nod is sitting back down with a briefcase.

"Fine you get one chance, now let's go over the fin details of the job shall we."
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 6:43 pm

Apollo nodded silently looking a little nervous at the man. "Thank you sir you won't get this I promise" he said nodding his head will but more as the man grunted a bit.  He said nothing but started to open the briefcase putting in a code that Apollo conceived this program as he did need to know anyway and I'm pulled out a file in slid it to Apollo.  Apollo looked at the file in the back at the man in the back of the file for a moment big red letters across violence and confidential do not touch.  Seeing this didn't raise Apollo's confidence back to do just the opposite it made him a little more nervous about this job.  But Apollo simply looked at the man with a look saying can I open this. The man snorted it and then simply get adjusted to allow him to open it.

"The person you're looking for Mr. Blackwell, Carter Blackwell is a no good thief has been stealing for me I want to know where he goes away he stashed my money"  he sad very unhappily.  As he watched Apollo read the file he adjusted his tile looking over his shoulders all wasn't sure why he got was doing this by you is more focused on who was Carter Blackwell and why would you been stealing money. Regardless of any of that as nervous as Apollo was he decided to try to get a little more information anything could help them in this job and he said of information so we decide to press a subject a little more see what I we get him.

"I'm sorry excuse me but if I may ask do you have proof that Mr. Carter Blackwell has been stealing from you"  Apollo tilted his head curiously at the client on knowing how he would react to the question due to their conversation so far.

"Oh I'm sorry my paying it ask questions or am I paying you follow somebody"  he got back very angrily as he just simply looked at Apollo putting his hand on a table showing his disgust with the question.

"All right sorry I asked I'll go find him okay"  with that Apollo got up on the table leaving the file with the man went out on the go try to find this Carter Blackwell figure out what he's been doing
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 7:00 pm

Apollo client as he had to. "Sheesh what's wrong with that guy I'm only trying to help"  he muttered to himself what he knew was a safe distance away from the client.  Oddly enough standing outside the tavern is a look left down the street, then he looked right down the street.  Apollo gave a sigh as people past him but decide to start walking and he will make progress by standing around. After walking a bit of distance he thought to himself  "man he can be the city he didn't even give me a small area to look in, all he gave me was The center of town in Oak Town, how am I going to find him?"  He felt a bit as he walked looking around this town nice town but it's a big place in a lot of places to hide in plain sight or just not be found in general.  He decided to pick a location get started up.  So Apollo started walking towards the central plaza. As he was walking he considered asking for help were asking someone if he knew him figure for this kind of job it might be a good idea to keep a low profile since he didn't know who Carter Blackwell was or what kind stop he may be doing.  He looked up "This is like finding a needle in a haystack I bet" a gave a sigh as he was in the middle of his sigh he bumped into someone falling straight onto his back.  "Sorry about that are you okay?" He asked then his eyes widened that's him he thought that's Carter Blackwell!

Last edited by Nadarr on 12th February 2015, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 7:17 pm

In some ways Apollo could not believe his luck he ran into his objective he literally ran into his objective.  But all that aside about it know this man was dangerous or not sure it was only a D ranked job but who knows.  "Oh hey i'm sorry you are right?"  He asked in a very polite manner actually, Apollo was a little put off by this not fitting the persona the client has forged for this man.  "Oh yeah I'm fine don't worry about it" he said as he started to get up but then found a hand reaching down for him.  "Here let me help you I feel horrible about this"  Apollo accepted the man's help feeling of aggression were coming his way.  A possibly dusted himself off acting natural is the man then pulled out something from his bag.  Apollo not looking like it but en guard is ever stare at the man holding a folded piece of paper,  but it turns out it was just a map of Oak Town. "Um hey can you point me in the direction of the local magic shop I think my map is out of date." He chuckled lightly looking at Apollo.

Apollo was very put off but nodded his head so we keep up the act.  Apollo looked at the map for a moment while was out-of-date it wasn't really out-of-date it was just a couple years only a few buildings are missing or the meeting the magic shop. "I think right here should pass it as you're entering town" he said as he points to a location on the map "oh thanks a lot man you been a real help" he said in a very nice manner as he put his map away in his backpack "well it was nice talking to you but I got you going, take care now" he said as he started to walk off.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 7:34 pm

All of absolutely dumbfounded at the moment not believing that such a nice guy could be a thief.  Though looks can be very deceiving and he has learned that first hand and it will not get another lesson on it for that matter. His mind it just came up more questions you want answers to. "If he went to you why would he do with magic shop as its point of interest I think"  he thought to himself as a sun glare down into his eyes and people past him on the streets it finally took some bumping into him realize that Carter was swiftly walking away from him.  Looking a little nervous Apollo almost did a double take but instead collected himself and acted calmly and took a quick moment to go over the current situation.  After a brief moment of dusting himself off and straightening his tie change he decided to look up and see where this man was coming from "general good store"  he thought to himself.  I wonder what he bought in their.  Apollo thought about it and debated with himself whether to go in or not.  Notice Carter getting out of view it had to make a decision quickly.  But then remembered as far as the knew Carter was going to a magic shop, on top of that he knew which one to be very specific.  Was still bit of a gamble it could have been a lie he may not be going to magic shop as far as Apollo is concerned he is and that always gives him an area to go with three decide to go to the general store and figure out what he placed an order for.  As he walked into the general store gave a quick look around at everything you corroborated anything from farming tools the chicken feed, basically if you do so well magic you find it here but regardless he decided to look for a  store clerk.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 9:14 pm

Apollo entered the general store knowing what to expect.  As he looked for the owner and the owner of store he saw a book on the counter next to a bell and a register.  He glanced over the book running his fingers across the title that red border placements.  Wondering if that's what Carter came into the store to do he simply started to open the book store clerk called out to him from behind the counter. "Excuse me can I help you with something" said a female voice back as it approached him.  When she got there it was just a girl dressed in a blue dress.  She looked at him curiously the what don't the book "oh you need to place an order to somewhere?" She tilted her head curiously smiling waiting for his response.   About to say no Apollo thought to himself "maybe he placed an order I should check."  Just then he looked up at the lady "hello my name is Apollo and yes I might be interested in placing an order."   Her response was simple and what she said one too many times "just fill out the form and the book with how much of what you want and where it's going and we will make sure it gets to you when we can"  she nods at Apollo "will all today today sir" she asked very politely.  "Yes thank you very much"  he said quietly then nodded opening the book looking for the most recent entry.  Just as he thought Carter's name was in the book.  "So we did place in order" Apollo thought to himself.  He looked over to see what Carter had ordered.  Apollo saw Carter had ordered 200 Jewels with chicken feed and plant seed.  After finding this information simply shut the book and walked out. "Hmmm I wonder what he needs at the magic  shop?"  He thought to himself while he started to walk that direction hoping the magic shop would give them another clue.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 9:35 pm

As Apollo made his way to the magic shop give them time to think and ponder all what he's got on his plate currently.  Walking carefully not to draw attention to himself he's replacing the clues together in his head.  "So I know he's a farmer based on what he bought at the general store and I know he store at least 200 jewels from the client so what would you need a magic shop?"  As Apollo shimmies through some people he continues to ponder what he knows.  Not having much to go on he continues towards the store. He himself as he approached the store.  Almost on cue he saw Carter leaving the store.  Figure you won't have time to the store figure out what he bought instead decide to follow you could afford to lose again.  Only this time the poster had to think fast even though he was simply following him because Carter was walking his way.  Apollo looked around the setting were what course of action he could take.  Just then Apollo get some inspiration was to try new strategy.  Even though he wasn't the best people person Carter didn't know  that he was hired to follow him. So acting normal he simply accidentally bumped into him again "oh sor-  hey you're the guy from earlier" Apollo said nervously.  This was half due to this was half due to himself and half due to his plan having the possibility to fail.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 10:00 pm

Apollo looked up nervous that his plan will fail, But all doubts were erased when Carter spoke.  "Oh hey kid it's you again small world huh" He chuckled to himself.  Apollo gave a slight sigh of relief than simply looked up at him continuing on his plan.  "Um  right what are the odds.." Apollo said still nervous. "So where you off to now?"  Apollo asked genuinely curious about where he was going. "Oh just to pick up an order I placed can come with me if you want"  Carter said with a smile.  "Um sure I guess can."  As they walked Apollo was curious about what he got the magic shop and more curious about how much it cost.   Apollo looked over Carter about to ask then you notice something before you can even get out the question.  Carter seem to be being overly friendly to everyone he passed. "It's almost like he wants to be seen with me might as well pay to target over his head because that's he's doing" Apollo thought to himself examining Carter  just like Carter noticed Apollo looking at him and smiled "Is there something wrong?" "Apollo shook his head "no nothing really" Apollo says.  Just then parties vented to buy a group of kids knocking the confidence of his bag all over the ground.

"Here let me help you"  Apollo said not only help him gather his things with looking for anything important in the process.  As luck may have Apollo picked up a piece of paper.  It was a detailed list of how many jewels Carter has stolen from the client. His eyes widen to find out that he had stolen over 200 jewels from the client and has almost spend all of it.  Before Apollo could even look up he dashed and then Apollo gave chase.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 10:23 pm

As you move the crowd swiftly trying to catch of the Carter he thought to himself "how can I get him to stop I can't just yell stop thief is that wouldn't help anything"  he gave a sigh as he chased a bit longer than you thought "if I let him think he got away I might be get more information out of him.  Apollo started to slow down kept them in sight trying to blend in with the crowd.  After a short while he could tell Carter was anywhere but his pace has quickened severely.  Apollo being able to catch up easily could tell this guy was by far no professional piece together everything in his head.  In some ways it was he supposed it made sense why he let him tag along at the end he also figured out why was overly friendly people especially when he was around.  Everything was coming together though the last thing you need to know was where Carter was going.  After a while Carter went to what looked to be of farming area just outside of town.    Apollo hid behind the tree as he did well more double take them one side is red barn. Once Carter went Apollo carefully followed.

"It's over Carter you been caught now why did you steal the jewels?" Apollo tilted his head in confusion and doing what you need to start beginning "kid it's not what it seems I just need to start a project I swears and return it. ""That doesn't matter still was not the right move and you know it"  Apollo said very nervously not wanting this interaction. "So what you going to fight me, take me to jail now, turn the jewels ."  Apollo sighed nervously turning around walking away. "No it was my job to get the money back or deal with you,   the money went on counting on your sense of morality and returning the funds"  proposes still a big nervousness but more conference before. "Why don't you finish me it be easier" Carter scoffed abit.  Apollo stopped woman than to simply looked back "Thats not how we do things in the Fairy Tail guild" and with that he left leaving carter
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 12th February 2015, 10:36 pm

As Apollo made his way back to the Golden Bull Tavern.  He was left feeling a little easy about the situation.  He was in disbelief that I was simply his reason but regardless he's done with the job is asked of him and doesn't need to do anymore.  With the nervous sigh goes into the tavern reluctant to talk to the client again eager to get his first paying for this job.  Almost as if he didn't move the man sits at the table waiting for Apollo to set give him the news.  As Apollo walks to the table and pulls out the chair bank the man simply grunts and looks at Apollo as he said takes a seat.  

Apollo pulled out the note he got from Carter's backpack "sir as you suspected he was stealing from you here's proof,  you can find them in an old farmhouse just outside of Oak Town can't miss it " Apollo since very nervously as he looks at the man who says nothing for a moment and then to scoffs at Apollo's remark.

"Huh looks like you can get something done without destroying a town for once... All right here's your payment"  the man puts a bag of jewels on the table.  "Now get lost I don't have any more needs of your services anymore."  Apollo quickly grabbed the back of jewels and walked off in the opposite direction of the man I know what's going to happen McCarter he sighed and returned to his Guildhall was head held high knowing he at least did the job for you supposed to wonder what his guild would've done differently

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:21 am