Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk

Post by NPC 21st September 2015, 5:42 pm

The member 'Speculo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk

Post by Strawberry 21st September 2015, 6:20 pm

Placeholder for this buggering thing!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 NaomiSig
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st September 2015, 6:20 pm

The member 'Zemina' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 24th September 2015, 4:24 pm

FINALLY. Now we must roll 2 times a post

Zemina was struck with an idea. Information! "No... no one knows The Eye. There was no way anyone could contact him from the cafe, especially not this fast. He doesn't know of us, not yet. However I can drag him out, follow me..." Zemina quickly grabbed the arm of Speculo and linked with him, pretending to be his girlfriend as the two continued walking in the park. "Honey I told you, no one around here knows where your ring went, how would they know?" the two continued walking along, not attracting much attention, as the two appeared to be a tourist couple, or just on a date. However one man perked up, whom was sitting along the grass, and walked up from behind the two. and tapped Speculo on the shoulder.

"I hear you two are looking for a pair of rings?"

Zemina smiled, bingo.

"Y-Yes sir, my husband here lost his wedding ring like the forgetful person he is, do you by any chance know where it is?"

The man laughed, and thought for a moment. "Boy do I take a fancy to young love, however I also fancy money. Give me 5000 jewels and I may cough something up." Zemina smiled at him, still happy she pulled off the act. She handed him 5k from her own wallet, and then the man began to speak. "Lately there has been a lot of people finding... missing things. They think no one can see them, and on a certain level they're correct, however they don't call me The Watchful Eye for nothin', I see everything. If you lost your wedding ring someone might be trying to sell it at the pawn shop, the name is "Pandora's Box." You two look like a pair of starstruck lovers who found each other on the battlefield, if you run into trouble you can probably fight off anything. Thanks, and don't tell anyone we met." Zemina smiled, and waved at the man and went off with Speculo, still holding onto him until they were out of sight from the Eye.

"Tada, information." the young woman said with a grin.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
    1819/2000 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th September 2015, 4:24 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 WeakMonster Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Speculo
    Speculo

Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mirror
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Speculo 24th September 2015, 7:08 pm

Speculo

Drag him out? ho- Speculo was in the middle of thinking when she looped her arm around his and starting calling him 'honey'. He was confused at first, but quickly caught on when she started to talk about a wedding ring. He coughed, sounding embarrassed but really to just cover up how startled he was. He was thinking this girl was all seriousness and cut-throat, and then she sounded so nice when she acted.

"W-well, you never know, crazier things have happen-" Just then he was tapped on the shoulder

"I hear you two are looking for a pair of rings?"

Speculo was about to open his mouth when Zemina opened hers first. When the man laughed, and talked about young love, he realized something. She was WAY too young to be in a marriage! The fact that he bought that was astounding. and then after she payed him 5k jewels, he just spilled all of the beans. He even turned out to be the Eye himself. How convenient. 

They kept walking, arm in arm until she turned to him with a smile and said "Tada, information."

"Very impressive. Although, I think I'm a little too old to be your husband, and your a tad to young to be anyone's wife. Either way, nice job. Now just to find Pandora's Box." Speculo broke the arm contact that they had and asked around for the Box. turned out that it wasn't very far from the park, and easily got in the front door. There was a man at the front desk, and Speculo opened up. 

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but my wife forgot some of her jewelry when we last came here, not to long ago. She wasn't sure where she left it, it just wasn't in her bag the next morning when we were gone. I was looking to replace it, and found your shop. What do you have?"
    Ha. Let HER be the one to forget the jewelry this time.

HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Link: "Character Magic Bank"

1628/2000

Last edited by Speculo on 24th September 2015, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 Fighting-giffy
    I Make My Own Luck
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th September 2015, 7:08 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 NormalMonster Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 25th September 2015, 12:34 pm

placeholder!

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th September 2015, 12:34 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 NormalMonster Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 25th September 2015, 12:44 pm

If we both reach 2,000 words before the boss is rolled, we'll auto-roll him

Zemina let a sigh escape from her lips as he talked about age, then put her fingers to the bridge of her nose. "You look no more than 5 years older than I, and married couples have a higher gap than even 10 years sometimes, so you being older than me is no problem. Also I'm 20, so the age isn't a problem either. I'm a legal adult, so therefore if I say I'm married it'd be believable due to the fact that I may just be another young, stupid one who rushes into things." Zemina continued on, following Speculo slightly behind until the two came across Pandora's Box, the pawn shop. When Speculo spoke about her losing some jewerly it came into her mind that this was the perfect chance to see if this place held the client's jewerly. Playing along with Speculo''s act, she hid her face inside her hand as to hide an embarrassed blush, actually pulling it off very well. "I'It wasn't my fault! We're only visiting, geez... Is it my fault I wanna be a successful tourist and see great places?" The pawn shop owner pointed to a glass case of jewerly, where there was assortments of many different things.

Zemina walked over there, looking through, quickly thinking up a proper plan. Once she had it, she jumped up, looking extremely surpised, relieved, and angry all at the same time. "Uhm sir, I think you have my jewerly!" Zemina pointed to a random piece - a necklace, one with a nice sapphire gem inside it. "No No missy, that there can't be yours. We get all of our stuff shipped in from a great postal service that works all over Fiore." He said it with a straight face, but Zemina could tell this man drenched his words with lies. He didn't need to give us the truth, it didn't benefit him and, in his eyes, it didn't benefit Zemina and Speculo. Zemina began to act more angry, throwing a makeshift "bitch tantrum." "Honey, he has my necklace and I WANT IT! It was made all the way in Minstrel, and if I don't get it back I'll BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!!!" Zemina yelled, her eyes turning fiery red as she started speaking of fire, the sword in its sheathe getting hotter, but not entirely encased in flames yet.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
    2215/2000 words my word count is met

Speculo
    Speculo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Speculo 25th September 2015, 8:43 pm

Speculo

Speculo smiled at her playfully as she acted her blush. "Well, technically yes. Some people are fine staying at home. But I agree with your site seeing fancies." He let her browse and made small talk with the man. Nothing to big, he was just giving her time to do whatever she might be thinking of doing.

And then she enacted it. "What?" He came over and looked at the piece of jewelry that she was pointing at. "Yeah! That's it! You don't have to tell me twice! Sir, we specially ordered that necklace. I demand you give it back to us! And how many other jewelry have you taken off of other tourists, huh?"

"Woah woah, calm dow-"

"Calm down? You're a thief! This great postal service you spoke of is probably the countless tourists that are attracted to this city!"

"Now you have no proof of that! Please, I ask you to leave."

"You're just asking us to leave because we're right! Aren't we?!"
    Speculo quickly opened the door and yelled outside to whoever would listen. "Hey! This man's a thief! What he sells he stole from people like you-" He was cut off from the man pulling him back into the store and shutting the door, hard. "Quiet!" 

1840/2000

I Make My Own Luck
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th September 2015, 8:43 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 NormalMonster Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 StrongMonster
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 25th September 2015, 9:06 pm

Placeholder for my post, I'm not rolling, but I'm gonna auto-roll the boss. This post is to tell you how many of what we have to fight/

Weak: 5 weak (D rank punk fighters)
    Normal: 10 normal (D+ strong punk fighters)
    Strong: 1 strong (C Rank street urchin)
    Boss: 1 boss (C+ Mace user)

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 25th September 2015, 9:17 pm

Zemina growled, and drew her sword. This sword, the sword made of the soul - not containing, but made of the soul - of the fire god Agni. This blade was fire incanate, and there was no doubt it could burn this lousy excuse for a pawn shop down. "I'd like my necklace back. My husband and I bought that thing far away, custom made. No others like it." The man smirked, and snapped his fingers. "Look who's the thieves now, you want to know how this little thing is wrong? You're boyfriend here may be right, but I didn't take this necklace from you, but instead from that rich married couple who came down here. Yeah, trying to sell the priceless jewerly for your own? You talk of me being a theif!" Zemina growled angrily, but then smiled.

"You wanna leave now!? HA! You two almost ruined my business, now I'll have to make sure you NEVER do so again." After snapping his finger a second time, the back door began to be flooded with men. A bunch of bikers came in, some looked wimpy but insane, others looked rather tough and serious. Zemina's red eyes turned bright orange, as she felt the fire god's power course through her veins. "If you want something to be a secret, don't tell people about it. Because that was all I needed to know." Zemina completed her transformation, as her hair was now completely white, and the sword in her hands was completely encased in fire, and Zemina stood there, staring at everyone. "I shouldn't use my true power on you weak imbeciles, but I am just to give you as much misery as you deserve." The woman was soon surrounded by men, 5 armed thugs, and 3 thugs without weapons. These were irrelivant, so she was going to deal with them as quickly as possible, so she began to chant the words: "Curse Three: Pillam Dedom!" and the 8 men began closing in on her. The flame on the blade dissapeared from it, and a purple magic circle appeared below her feet, but none of them seemed to pay any mind, they were only focused on Zemina.

"H-Hey boss... Can we have a little fun with the girly here? She has such a great body... she'd be a great... partner, porsay." Zemina kept a serious look on her face as she channeled her magic energy into the magic circle below her, not saying a word about those pigs of men. "Do whatever you want with her, rape her in front of her husband! It'll be better that way..." The man began to stand back, watching as his men were about evenly distributed amongst the two mages.
    2671/2000 words

Speculo
    Speculo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Speculo 25th September 2015, 10:18 pm

Speculo

Speculo watched as Zemina kept up the act and got angrier and angrier. And got white hair. and her sword lit on fire. Holy shit... He thought to himself. She was suddenly scary. But withstanding that, the men talked with their boss about raping her! He clenched his fists, then held them outward in a fighting stance. With their fists and brute weapons(not even weapons. Just pipes and bats. pathetic), his main spell would be useless. And in the confined space that he was in, using other magic just seemed unreasonable. Time to brush up on his martial arts ability he learned from seasoned killers.

"It's funny you think we are actually together. I just met her not two hours ago." He smiled and taunted a grunt with a pipe. He fell for it and swung it in an overhead arc. The white cloaked mage blocked his strike by grabbing his pipe and the wrist that held it. With a quick twist, it was free of the man's hand and was swung across the top of skull. Blood sprayed, there was a crack, and he fell to the ground. Speculo looked at the body, then shrugged. Nobody would mourn him. 

He turned to the rest of them and dropped the pipe on the ground, taking another stance. They seemed very unsure now, with a girl on fire infront of them and a probably dead teamate laying on the ground, bleeding out from the top of his head. 

"What are you waiting for? Kill them!" The boss commanded. The group split up, 8 of them for Zemina, and the remaining 7 for Speculo. One that looked different from the rest and wielded a knife went after Zemina, leaving only weaklings for Speculo. 

The boss ran out the backdoor to the storage room.

2141/2000 Minimum Reached

I Make My Own Luck
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 30th September 2015, 5:40 pm

Zemina, now with her spell fully charged, began to speak to the men, closing in on her. "If any of you weaklings can survive a single one of my attacks, I'll let you do whatever you want with me." The men began laughing, speaking to one another. "Bitch is so confident, but we can't give her any chances, she might have a trick or two." Zemina swiped her sword, yelling at the men. "You men are no more than cowards grasping at straws! You have nothing to live for and decide the only thing you'll do in your pitiful excuses for lives is spend it around commiting crimes, because there is no point for you NOT to do what you want! Now prepare, for you'll leave this place in a bodybag!" One of the men with a pipe in his hand dashed forward, swinging it towards Zemina's face. Zemina simply ducked, and punched him as hard as she could in the stomach, increasing the heat of her fists, making the man cough up a mix of blood and vomit.

Zemina, now letting the man fall to the floor, grasped her sword with both hands. "Agni, consume them!" she yelled as the ground below her exploded, consuming every one of them in a giant blast of fire, and for a second her battle seemed to have ceased, but Zemina swiped her sword to the side, leaving only herself being the one completely unscathed, everyone else was laying down charred on the ground, and wether they were dead or unconsious wasn't her conscern. Zemina's conscern was the boss.

Seeing the boss go to the storage room, Zemina said another spell chant. "X Curse: Advergo." she said, the fire from the blade turning purple, and going back up to her hand. Kicking open the door to the storage room, Zemina was greeted by a mace to the stomach, and then to the face, sending herself sprawling backward. Zemina whiped the blood from her lip, and threw the fireball at the man. He shielded himself, but was surprised when nothing happened. only a large seal appeared on his chest. The man laughed a harty laugh, and then prepared to finish Zemina off with one more blow to the head... until he was startled by one small fact.

The blade was held up to counter his strike, then another swing, then another swing, and finally Zemina stopped blocking, and did her own stroke, one that shattered the man's mace into a thousand pieces. "You are nothing without your weapon, and you are nothing without stolen goods. A person who only gains from the prosperity of others and not themselves is disgusting." Zemina went in for a single slice, the blade breaking through skin, tissue, and a bit of bone, the blade being enhanced by the seal on the man's chest. It went straight through his ribs, and then his spinal chord, renderring him useless. The man began to bleed out on the floor, but Zemina stood on his wound, bringing a scream from his lips. Petty fools... Zemina thought as she walked back over to Speculo, who was sure to be done with his battle by now.

Speculo
    Speculo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Speculo 30th September 2015, 8:03 pm

Speculo

Speculo watched, and so did his enemies, when the other punks got fried to bits. Zemina quickly followed the boss into the backroom, leaving him with the grunts. For men who just saw their friends get turned into ash, and another friend get taken down with one fell swoop, they must have thought they were pretty badass, because they all rushed Speculo.

Speculo stood still as the onslaught of pipe, wooden bat, and fist came flying at him. the first to come was the wooden bat. Instead of disarming this guy right away, Spec just grabbed and twisted his hand to smack another guy in the face, sending him to the ground. He then took a quick step back and kicked the wielder of the bat's knee in. There was a large splintering sound as his leg caved in. Eyeing the glass casing all around then, the Mirror Mage held up his hands, and the other men were stunned. "Mirror Shard!"

The glass surrounding the men broke into hundreds of bits and pieces, some like sand, and some like knives. They practically skewered the ground of men, blood flying as arteries were forcibly cut open and throats were slit. The bodies fell to the ground, but some of the brutes in the center of the group were unharmed, including the man who fell on the floor after getting hit with the bat. The previous said man slowly got up, holding up both hands and the look of pure terror in his voice as he pleaded, "Please! Let us go. W-we won't say anything, right guys?" He turned to look at them and they all nodded, one started to piss himself.

"Look, I don't like killing you guys as much as she does. Your friend was really an accident of natural instincts and training going into autopilot. But, as soon as she melted your friends, I knew I had to kill you all. No witnesses, no loose ends."

"No, no please!" He cried as Speculo picked up the fallen wooden bat, and slammed it into the ground so hard it broke the end off, leaving a nice, sharp point.

A few stabbings and slashes later, they fell. Zemina would find him pulling the broken bat out of a guy's gut, blood all over him and his face. "Hey, so, tell me why we're killing people to get back jewelry?"

MP: 95%

I Make My Own Luck
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 5th October 2015, 2:47 pm

Zemina, as she was walking away from the mess she made, swiped her sword, the blood splattering onto the floor. At Speculo, he asked why the two were doing such, probably to avoid getting in trouble. Whilst Zemina wasn't fond of actually killing blindly, she could understand taking one's life if there is reason to it. "These men attacked us when we did nothing to rightfully deserved it, they attempted in murder, and attempted sexual assault. They are thieves, and sell illegal items. I technically was only providing myself defense, but had they taken us out either way they'd get the death penalty, or at least life in prison." Zemina went over to the case with the necklace in it, and smashed the glass with the hilt of her sword, taking the pearl necklace in hand. The transformation of Agni died down, and Zemina's hair returned to its black color, and her eyes were now red once again. The sword, now not consisting of fire, was sheathed by the woman in her scabbard. "Shall we leave, 'darling?'" Zemina said with a hint of sarcasm, just as a joke, and began to walk out the door.

Speculo
    Speculo

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Speculo 5th October 2015, 5:30 pm

Speculo

Speculo shrugged at her answer. "Sounds reasonable to me." He was fine with killing people. Really. He was just wondering if she had a motive other than just them being dirtier than filth. He stood by as she broke the glass, took the necklace, then walked out, asking "Shall we leave, 'darling?'"

To that, he followed her out, answering her. "Of course, beloved."

I Make My Own Luck
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 10th October 2015, 8:55 pm

Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 YdROJZD

Stolen Jewelry? It's in the trunk - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:19 pm