Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kurama The Nine-Tailed Fox

Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Corenglaw ⌜Alive⌟
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer ⌜1st Gen⌟
    Second Skill: x
    Third Skill:

Completed Kurama The Nine-Tailed Fox

Post by Princess Natsu 21st August 2015, 9:08 pm

Name:
    Kurama

Legendary +

Species:
    Fox Demon

Type:
    Combat Pet

Description:

Appearance:

Beginning with the pelt, Kurama's colour of fur is a blend of red and orange - generally the shade known as vermilion. Most of his body fur is more thick around the nape of his neck, cheeks, chest and tails - the rest more slicked back against his shape, allowing those to really get a glimpse at the structure of the Demon Fox as most of his fur never goes astray. Moving onto the eyes, they stand out in an alluring crimson red, much more deeper than the shade of his pelt. The pupil is not very canine looking, and, in-fact, it takes the form of a cat-like slit. Around his eyes, the colour of his fur is darker, and it spans all the way to the inside of his ears, although, just beneath the opticals are three odd looking stripes, that really just look like a discolouration and disray in the way the fur grew - almost appearing as whiskers.

Kurama is a cynical and shrewd individual, along with a somewhat twisted sense of humour. He is very arrogant about himself, and is always so self-consumed that he is the strongest one around and the strongest tailed-beast (as there is more demons like Kurama out there). The Fox Demon is always known for underestimating his opponents until he truly comes to realize just how strong they are - like he did with Evelyn. Since she "defeated" him in Beanstalk Village - which I'd like to add was a very easy task - the Fox Demon has latched itself onto her by mer secret curiousity and the hopes to get back his strength again. Although, Kurama has a very deep care for those he respects, probably going as far as to cry if something terrible would happen to them. Long years of recieving humanity's negative treatment has caused Kurama to develop intense hostility and distrust towards them, even going as far as to calling himself the living embodiment of hatred. Despite this though, the Demon Fox's opinions on things can be flexible if the right people approach him.

Abilities:

Beast Mode | Part One:

Body Shift | Part One:

Last edited by Godfray on 5th November 2015, 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kurama The Nine-Tailed Fox 6JfY43L
    Character Magic History
    Main Theme // Child of Corenglaw:
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: Kurama The Nine-Tailed Fox

Post by Aliannah 23rd August 2015, 9:19 pm

Kurama The Nine-Tailed Fox NCrTQNR

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Soul
    Second Skill: Ice
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 4th November 2015, 2:59 pm

Unlocked at user's request:
    Ninetails Derpfox

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 4th November 2015, 11:02 pm

Godfray wrote:

Name:
    Kurama

Legendary +

Species:
    Fox Demon

Type:
    Combat Pet

Description:

Appearance:

Beginning with the pelt, Kurama's colour of fur is a blend of red and orange - generally the shade known as vermilion. Most of his body fur is more thick around the nape of his neck, cheeks, chest and tails - the rest more slicked back against his shape, allowing those to really get a glimpse at the structure of the Demon Fox as most of his fur never goes astray. Moving onto the eyes, they stand out in an alluring crimson red, much more deeper than the shade of his pelt. The pupil is not very canine looking, and, in-fact, it takes the form of a cat-like slit. Around his eyes, the colour of his fur is darker, and it spans all the way to the inside of his ears, although, just beneath the opticals are three odd looking stripes, that really just look like a discolouration and disray in the way the fur grew - almost appearing as whiskers.

Kurama is a cynical and shrewd individual, along with a somewhat twisted sense of humour. He is very arrogant about himself, and is always so self-consumed that he is the strongest one around and the strongest tailed-beast (as there is more demons like Kurama out there). The Fox Demon is always known for underestimating his opponents until he truly comes to realize just how strong they are - like he did with Evelyn. Since she "defeated" him in Beanstalk Village - which I'd like to add was a very easy task - the Fox Demon has latched itself onto her by mer secret curiousity and the hopes to get back his strength again. Although, Kurama has a very deep care for those he respects, probably going as far as to cry if something terrible would happen to them. Long years of recieving humanity's negative treatment has caused Kurama to develop intense hostility and distrust towards them, even going as far as to calling himself the living embodiment of hatred. Despite this though, the Demon Fox's opinions on things can be flexible if the right people approach him.

Abilities:

Beast Mode | Part One:

Body Shift | Part One:

my comments in the spoilers in This Color
    Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 5th November 2015, 1:20 pm

Bump!

Would like to add for the Beast Mode section, that I clearly stated in its description that Kurama gets a layer of magical energy over his body, which acts as sort of a defensive mechanism. As if anybody touches him, they will be instantly greeted with pain. Which is what I mentioned in his strengths.

There are also two weaknesses there, in the Beast Mode. I mentioned that he does not do well against large-ranged spells (ex: Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar), as the width of that would be impossible to avoid for somebody of his size. I also mentioned that somebody at a distance could attack him with a spell, as he does not; once again, do well with anything at a distance. Meaning he's usually only good in close-combat when using this ability. I can edit this if that wasn't clear enough, but I thought I should just point it out.

Everything else was fixed and changed.

Character Magic History
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 5th November 2015, 5:43 pm

Godfray wrote:

Name:
    Kurama

Legendary +

Species:
    Fox Demon

Type:
    Combat Pet

Description:

Appearance:

Abilities:

Beast Mode | Part One:

Body Shift | Part One:

Godfray wrote:Bump!

Would like to add for the Beast Mode section, that I clearly stated in its description that Kurama gets a layer of magical energy over his body, which acts as sort of a defensive mechanism. As if anybody touches him, they will be instantly greeted with pain. Which is what I mentioned in his strengths. I see, my apologies for misunderstanding.

There are also two weaknesses there, in the Beast Mode. I mentioned that he does not do well against large-ranged spells (ex: Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar), as the width of that would be impossible to avoid for somebody of his size. I also mentioned that somebody at a distance could attack him with a spell, as he does not; once again, do well with anything at a distance. Meaning he's usually only good in close-combat when using this ability. I can edit this if that wasn't clear enough, but I thought I should just point it out. 
    If this were in the normal format, I'd be able to pick out the strengths and weaknesses a lot better... But I digress, Large Ranged actually implies that the attack is wide, and long distance at the same time. I advise you to change the word "Large Ranged" for "Wide-Scaled" as it's a lot clearer. 

Everything else was fixed and changed.
    Princess Natsu
    Princess Natsu

Child of Thunder

Child of Thunder

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Princess Natsu 5th November 2015, 6:59 pm

Bump!

By the way, I put the duration for the Body Shift ability to three posts, as you said earlier that you'd be willing to let me slide with that amount.. plus, I think its reasonable for a six post cooldown. I don't know why you suddenly changed your mind.

Character Magic History
    Ninetails Derpfox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ninetails Derpfox 5th November 2015, 7:46 pm

Kurama The Nine-Tailed Fox MqXl8kK

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:10 pm