Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Aftermath [Private: Hana Suzuki]

Bravo
    Bravo

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Divinity Blade
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private The Aftermath [Private: Hana Suzuki]

Post by Bravo 17th August 2015, 3:41 pm

Bravo had found himself constantly returning to this space since his meeting with a young girl named Shu. It had a calm atmosphere, problem-free, with nothing but smiles on civilians' faces whenever they would pass by this beautiful view. This was Solemn Park; a place to relax. Bravo was positioned near the one waterfall in this park at the time, watching small waves drop into a small pool next to him. The Rune Knight wished all other areas in Fiore were as peaceful as this park, though that was surely asking for the impossible. Whether it'd be the catastrophic activities the Dark side had to offer, or the wild parties the Legal side held, there was always noise- most of it irritating to Bravo just by thinking about it.

In his last visit, Bravo had tossed a coin into this same waterfall, and made a wish. This time, he had another coin, but was going to wish for something different. While this generation fought countless problems, you see, the next generation was still under development, and could use a helping hand. The young adult believed the newborns and young children in this generation could do a lot for the current generation, which is why this next wish would be for them. "Let the young be successful- all of them." Bravo wished, tossing the coin into the waterfall. The process was now complete. A soft sigh of relief came after this procedure; Bravo's hope that this wish would come true. His duties still existed though. He still had a job which consisted of enforcing law, and taking down those who chose to live life in the darkness. On the contrary, there were still those on the borderlines; the guild-less. Were they out of the Rune Knights' jurisdiction? Bravo would also come here to see if any guild-less Mages would walk about at the same time- to meet a Mage such as himself. His social life needed improvement, after all, though Bravo did not plan to improve it by much. He still had much to study- in his opinion- and to become the Rune Knights' mastermind.
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vector Hack
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: The Aftermath [Private: Hana Suzuki]

Post by Hana Suzuki 18th August 2015, 6:23 am

She literally had no idea how her brother managed to drag her all the way here, but the ruby-eyed female clad in white found herself approaching a waterfall in Solemn Park, rumored to be a sort of wishing well. well, it was actually rumored to be more than that - a dwelling for a spirit, some sort of magic healing waterfall, whatever the townsfolk and travelers deluded themselves and others with. She however, knew it as one of the most peaceful areas in Talonia. And now, now they had deluded her brother as well.

She tugged on the sleeve of his shirt, careful not to pull too hard on the cotton fabric too hard."No. I don't care. You are going to make a wish - and you will not return home until you've done so." she makes a sort of whining noise, like a little pup would when neglected. Her brother, a dashing male with striking similarity to his younger twin, marched on to the waterfall. When they arrived, both were immediately aware of the presence of another individual, a young man with dark, bluish hair and a matching set of blue eyes. She buried half her face into the red scarf around her neck, in which her brotherly merely tugged down. Looking to the person who'd also thrown a coin in, most likely having made a wish as well, her brother grinned. "Pleasant weather, isn't it? Terribly sorry for disturbing you, but seeing as you had the time to make a wish, I'm sure you could give some time to teaching this child how to make a wish, please? I would, but I'm in a hurry to run an errand for someone," he says with a friendly wave to the person, before turning to his sibling. "No wishing for me, or Takashi. Or anyone back home. Make one for yourself." he says, patting her dotingly on her head before hurrying off.

"Some brother you've got, kid. How old are you, five? Can't believe you need someone to actually teach you how to wish." Asarael sniggered, despite knowing that she cared little. Hana Suzuki believed little in wishing - everything she had, she had to fight and sacrifice to achieve. Wishes were for people who had time to daydream and delude themselves. Or so she thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Aftermath [Private: Hana Suzuki] Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 18th August 2015, 3:03 pm

While Bravo almost found himself distorted in reality with his thoughts, determination and ideals, voices brought him back to reality- two voices, actually. One sounded more masculine- dominant over the other- while the second was feminine. The way Bravo heard these voices in the background was almost as if he were eavesdropping on an argument. As seconds passed, the voices became louder, meaning whoever possessed these voices were approaching. Bravo sighed, believing this event was partially pathetic until one of the voices asked for his attention. The Rune Knight turned himself around to face the two, only to see that his predictions were correct. Both a male and female stood in front of him; the male looking fatherly while the female looking as if she wanted to go elsewhere- Bravo did not know what to think of this.

The topic of wishes came along as it seemed these two noticed Bravo make that wish just a few moments ago. Perhaps it would have been better if Bravo kept himself secluded from others' sights when doing such a thing; he enjoyed his privacy, after all. "Pleasant weather, indeed." Bravo agreed, simply to liven up the conversation. The two seemed stressed, as if trouble had brought them here. Bravo wondered if there were events going on that he could not see in this park. Albeit, he was in no position to keep to himself anymore, seemingly, but rather give a response to what the male requested from him. "Wishes cannot be forced." Bravo began, "Wishes are heartfelt actions. If the girl doesn't want to make a wish, then she should not pull herself out of her comfort zone to do so, don't you agree?" Bravo gave the man a moment of silence just to think about what he said. He was sure he was right in this predicament, anyway. What annoyed Bravo especially was how this man limited what the girl could wish for, as if judging her freedom. Aren't we all equally free in Fiore? Bravo did not want to call this action out, as the male seemed busy enough dealing with these so-called "errands" that he spoke of, along with this woman. It was then he heard a third tone, which clarified the ordeal, surely. However, again, wishes should not be forced. There was a vibe that told Bravo this female knew how to make a wish, already. She may have just been pressured to do so, but why?

"What are your names?" Bravo asked, "Mine is Bravo Kaizuka, and just so we have an understanding, are you telling me to watch over this young lady? A wish only takes a second, you know." It was true. What kind of "errands" did this man have to run that could not even afford watching this girl for the shortest amount of time, should she actually make a wish? Bravo was truly dumbfounded, though it seemed he would have to deal with this new situation, regardless. Would he really be in charge of a girl he just met? It seemed Solemn Park came with endless curiosity, nowadays.
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 19th August 2015, 5:18 am

(OOC: Ano... By third tone I hope you don't mean Asarael. Only she can hear him, unless you're capable of mind-reading. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough ^^")

Her brother, before leaving, had merely smiled in response to the person's. "What you say is indeed true, but my sister's situation is... Complicated. She has not even the simplest of desires aside from me and our... Parent. I only want for her to be selfish for once, to want something, or at least to hope for something, on her own will. Her comfort zone... Well, it's a way of expanding it. It wasn't meant to be that... Limited. Like I said, it's complicated. I'm asking you to guide her, since I'm needed elsewhere." he says, before another grin makes its way onto his face. "Oho, I'm aware of that. My dear sister however, might exceed your... Timing expectations. Oh, right. Almost forgot. I'm Mikoto, adorable little Hana there's my little sister." Hana buried the lower half of her face into her scarf again at her sibling's description of her. A top assassin and favored child of Serpentine, humiliated just like that before a stranger within seconds of meeting him. How lovely.

When Mikoto had left, Hana stood there silently, her eyes trained on the coin in her hand. Exactly what should she wish for? She never had been quite the decision maker, or a dreamer. There was simply never enough time to think of small matters like this. She averts her gaze to Bravo. "I apologize for my brother's abrupt, impolite behavior; he's usually not like this. There is no need to stay if you don't wish to. I'll be fine on my own making this... Wish." she says, tossing the coin into the air before catching it in her palm again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 19th August 2015, 3:05 pm

"To guide a girl I don't know?" Bravo responded in question, a heavy sigh following, "I'll try." At this point, he expected the man to leave, which he did eventually. Meanwhile, this lady was left here, with her lower face buried into her scarf- why did she do that, anyway? Bravo attempted to think of some things to do now that this woman had been left alone with him. but the female's words had beat him to it. "Make the wish because you want to." Bravo remarked, "Wishes are pointless if they hold no feelings behind them." Though Bravo could have easily left by now, he was interested to see how the girl would react, and so he stood next to her for a bit.

While positioned awkwardly near a girl entirely new to him, Bravo thought about her personality. How could one lack desires? Did the woman feel hopeless in this world? Bravo surely hoped she did not. Perhaps this guild-less atmosphere did in fact lead to misery for some people, which this lady could have fallen victim to. Maybe if she joined a legal guild- or even the Rune Knights- her current views could change. Albeit, Bravo knew nothing about her, and questioned whether the facts Mikoto spoke were true or not, in that matter. For all Bravo knew, Mikoto's description of Hana could have been opinionated- fabricated, potentially. Bravo had absolutely no idea how to approach Hana for now, and so he pulled a book out from his robe. This book entailed the mysteries of the current generation; what had yet to be discovered. It was ironic to read it here, now that Bravo thought about it. This girl was a mystery to him at the moment, while Bravo had yet to read this book even once.

"Tell me a bit about yourself." Bravo advised, "Your brother left me to take care of you, anyway. Perhaps this experience will become better for us if we at least get to know each other first, am I right?" This was all Bravo had to say for now. Immediately after the question was given, he proceeded to reading his book. The first chapter was interesting, describing how the vast majority of the oceans are undiscovered, to this day. There were also facts about the creation of people; science versus religion. In his opinion, Bravo believed an almighty force, regardless if it was God or not- something or someone divine- created the universe, though this was simply due to his brain capacity. In other words, Bravo could not even think of how the world could be formed by science, alone, which gave the idea again that maybe this world was formed by the latter. Of course, this book was only meant for the reader. Bravo respected the opinions and personalities of all people, except those who chose to walk dark paths. Those people would ultimately pay in the future, for corruption is highly frowned upon in society today. The Rune Knight wondered just how much of this book he could read before Hana would either make the wish, consider what he said about wishing, respond to his request, or leave- the last case being the worst-case scenario, of course. This sudden meeting was truly awkward, though Bravo still hoped the situation could get better. It did with Shu, after all.
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 21st August 2015, 4:27 am

"Why would wishes be pointless if there aren't any feelings behind them? Aren't they already pointless in the first place?" she questions, noting that despite her earlier statement, Bravo had chosen to stay behind and observe her. The silence between them was awkward, but for her it was nothing new. She was well aware of the fact that she never had been a social butterfly, or a person of much words.

Bravo had stood himself next to her, deciding to entertain himself with a book, his height surpassing hers by an inch or so. She looks to the coin, pearly white teeth savaging on her lower lip as she thought hard about her first real wish in years. No wishing for her brother's health - which was unfair really because that indeed was one of the very few things she truly wanted to do, if wishes ever did work - and no wishing for Takashi or the organization. And then it hits her, like a swift punch in the face, odd as the description may be. Behind the red fabric of her scarf, pink-stained lips widened to a rarely seen grin, half-lidded eyes glimmering with malevolence and a hit of madness. She barely knew what she was doing, but she could feel her body moving on its own. Dainty, calloused fingers loosened their hold around the coin in her hand, allowing it to slip out of her grasp and into the waterfall. It landed with a small splash, drowned by the sound of rapidly falling water. "I wish... For the Council's downfall."

'Great job on scaring the shit out of him. Kudos to you, brat.' Hana paled. What was that? That was not... That was not her. That was him. It was his doing; his influence, that affected her judgement. She cursed silently. 'Shut up. It was your doing, wasn't it? You think this is funny?' Asarael merely sighs, as if he was in no wrong. 'Whatever you say, princess. Brows furrow, and for the billionth time in three months she finds herself wanting to strangle the life out of her mentor. Her ignorant, stupid, asshole, jerk-faced, egotistical and troublemaker of a teacher. That stupid- No. Calm. Getting riled up over him was what fed his ego, she knew. She would remain calm, she would not give him the satisfaction of seeing her lose her composure. Be like Takashi, she told herself. Calm, collected, a perfect example of a fine soldier.

A low growl of irritation erupts from her throat. "I'm sorry, that was not my wish. It just... Happened. I must be too... Tired. I apologize deeply if I disturbed or offended you." she bows with an impassive expression. Panic arose ever so slightly in her, praying that this man was in no way affiliated to the light, although chances were high. If his eyes didn't show it, the way he spoke of freedom did somewhat reveal his alignment.

[OOC: Ugh ignore the dice rolls - I must've hit something wrong.]

Last edited by Hana Suzuki on 21st August 2015, 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Main I Battle I Sad
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st August 2015, 4:27 am

The member 'Hana Suzuki' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Fire-Water-Earth' :
    The Aftermath [Private: Hana Suzuki] 2lqebn
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 21st August 2015, 1:43 pm

"Wishes are pointless without feelings because if there is a chance of it coming true, why should if the one who wished did not care for it, in the first place?" Bravo responded, "You should know that fortune surely exists. It has cursed half of the population, however, seeing as one half of this world lives attempting to become like us: the fortunate ones in life. We, on the other hand, are blessed with wishes. It allows us with a single thought to believe that whatever we desire of the world, may come true. Luck certainly exists in the world, you see, which gives the idea that anything is possible. Wishes are just a way of revealing that, I suppose." Bravo felt fatherly giving a lesson like this to Hana. Perhaps Mikoto's request made Bravo feel like a teacher, in this case, trying to help a student realize that maybe- just maybe- wishes could actually come true, just as luck had displayed some outstanding results in the world, to this day.

Moments later, Bravo found that Hana had actually made the wish. On the contrary, what Hana wished for made Bravo more curious than ever about a human being. For all this time, was Hana truly against the Magic Council? Bravo sighed. Even with her excuse later on, Bravo wondered if Hana realistically held some hatred against the organization he worked for; the organization in which he demoted. Sometimes Bravo asked himself why he was still part of the organization, honestly. Being demoted hurt, yet Bravo still chose to work within the same company. Curiosity lasts forever in Bravo's mind, it seems. "The Magic Council gets some bad feedback from both the legal and dark side, you know?" Bravo remarked, "People of Fiore believe that the Magic Council limits freedom, and works as the government for this country, which is highly reasonable. I'm sure there would be people offended by your wish, seeing as members of the Magic Council hold distinctive views of the organization, but I am not one of them. I just believe there is no controlling force in this country. Whether you actually want to see the organization crumble does not affect me in the slightest. My life isn't attached to the Magic Council, after all- I could still live on even if it disappeared, though with all due respect, for others' feelings, the Magic Council staying intact would keep me satisfied."

This was all Bravo had to say for now. He did not want to address too much of what Hana was saying with each response, seeing as she seemingly felt stressed at the moment, regretting her own wish. Bravo could not understand how she could feel regret so quickly after making a wish, unless Hana initially thought of something different. Otherwise, Bravo was in no position to comment on Hana's wish any further. He already gave his opinion of wishes, after all. Telling someone their wish should not true was also inappropriate, let alone to someone who seemed to have trouble understanding the significance of wishing, itself.
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 24th August 2015, 5:51 am

"... I have no understanding of what you've said, and I doubt I ever would. Thank you for trying to explain the notion - it is appreciated." She gives a polite bow, deciding that it would be best not to prod anymore at the subject. She had little beliefs, which was exactly what worried her brother so much, that he had even begun to try and change her. Change everything that Takashi had spent years and much effort in training. She wondered if that was a good idea. As much as she loved her brother, she found herself stuck between wanting to stay the way she was, to continue being Takashi's ideal child, and wanting to end her brother's constant worries of her.

'And he says that I'm a good sister.' she thinks to herself, barely amused.

Whether this was fortunate or not was ambiguous, but Bravo's reaction had been far better than the guildless teen had expected of him. The strings of curses that had been playing over and over again in her previously frantic mind ceased, replaced by a slight curiosity of the male, who'd sounded like a teacher just moments ago. His remark about the council, and the way he described how he could carry on with life even with the council gone. It made her wonder about his alignment. Was he the type to paint things black and white? Or was he smart enough to open his eyes and see that there was no such thing, that heroes and villains were merely people the world had labelled?

Wrecking her mind over the various possibilities in an attempt to figure out a stranger she's barely known for less than a quarter of an hour, red jewels found themselves gazing up towards the calming blue of the sky. She takes a deep breath, calm and composed as if the little slip-up before was but a mere trick of the light, and heaves a quiet sigh. "You know, all that you've said makes me wonder if you've seen what some people have had to endure because of this messed-up government. I'd be glad to share with you, if you haven't."

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 29th August 2015, 11:57 am

No understanding, huh? It seemed in the first few minutes that these two had met each other, nothing but awkwardness was set on the table. It surely was challenging trying to get on Hana's good side, though Bravo would not attempt to force his way into that goal. Instead, he would merely hope that this moment would turn out well, naturally. In the past, other Rune Knights- let alone Legal Mages- had trouble understanding Bravo. They could not imagine how Bravo must have felt, discarding a good portion of his social life in exchange for intelligence- education, in that matter. Even as a previous Chief of Intelligence, the man had a hard time dealing with the people who tried changing him, and befriending him. He personally despised those who tried forcing their way to friendship other than those who simply greet themselves, and hope that the situation would result in their favour. Perhaps Bravo was on the opposite end now; the same end as those people who would to try and earn his friendship. Heck, until he was demoted, Bravo never had any intent for wishing anything at all, but now look at him. He spoke more nowadays, interacted with many individuals, and supported those who could not support themselves more often.

The Divinity swordsman took a deep breath after all of these thoughts. For the first time, he had not allowed himself to distort from reality while thinking, but rather stay focused on reality while thinking. It was delayed, but after Hana admitted to appreciating the information that Bravo had offered, he just nodded. At least he was considered, at this point. The male was still interested in what Hana had said before about the Magic Council. If Bravo were not part of the council, itself, would he ever think the same way. While his opinion was neutral about the council, it was clear Hana hated it. Maybe this demotion would help Bravo think about where he once stood in a place popularly known for exposing justice to the world. To think, however, that this sort of motto would upset people- was the council actually doing its job while Bravo merely protected the legal side of Mages from the dark? He would not question the subject any further.

Another interesting comment was brought forth shortly after Bravo became incredibly curious about the establishment he worked for. The woman had a new term for the council this time: "messed up". By the way she said this, Bravo predicted that the council had put a thorn in her side. Because this meeting only made Bravo keep questioning either Hana or the council, he felt forced into hearing more about what Hana had to say about the council. He also thought about whether or not the opinions Hana held towards the council would change his, as well. "Share your story." Bravo replied, "Do so, and I will share mine, too."
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 29th August 2015, 8:20 pm

Gaze cast at the waterfall, Hana somehow finds it more interesting to look at rather than meeting the eyes of Bravo. Pity, it seemed he indeed was unaware of the dark side of Fiore's politics. Perhaps he too served them, or he was one of those who walked amongst the light.

"Very well then. I hope I don't bore you - this might take a while to share. Bear in mind, however, that these are events that I've heard of and seen myself. I can't say all the sources are reliable either." she adds as a warning, a list of doings by the Magic Council already appearing in her mind. She would share what she deemed was safe to, holding back as much information as possible that would reveal anything about her background. She didn't know this man, after all, and she doubted that she could trust him for now.

"The Magic Council isn't as clean as one would think. They do have corrupt officials and whatnot, a majority of them being the lower ranked ones that have some sort of status or authority. Then there's the dirty work. To keep their hands clean, they get others to do it for them. Mercenaries, commoners, darks... Anyone who can do as they're told. And when your service is no longer needed, they either exile you, expose you..." an old, yet vivid memory replays itself in her mind. A young team of assassins - her first team - led by her under the employment of a politician, hunted down and slaughtered thereafter. She had been the only survivor, and even if she refused to acknowledge that she had perhaps cared a little for them, she admitted to herself that she was not pleased with the politician who had played them. "...Or kill you. All to ensure that you keep mum about the dirty things they did. And if that isn't bad enough, abuse of authority is very common, especially in areas of Fiore where the rich trample on the poor. The slums, or the poorer villages, towns, there are people there whose lives were completely destroyed by the council." she explains in distaste, then continuing to speak of the innocents sacrificed, the scapegoats, and even the case of a girl being sold as a slave and sexually abused by authorities. It was unclear what happened to the girl eventually, but rumors were that she snapped and began massacring many, cannibalising on their flesh and driven by pure hate. She assumed that the girl had probably found her way to one of the dark guilds, but she refrained from mentioning that last bit.

She stopped to observe his reaction, expecting that he'd be confused or horrified at the little reveal. "So, would you like for me to continue? Or would all of that be enough to open your eyes, hm?"

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 29th August 2015, 10:43 pm

"Bore me?" Bravo responded immediately, "I am quite difficult to bore. Trust me." While Bravo did not particularly have to reply to this comment, he felt he needed to just to boost Hana's confidence, beforehand. It could also help her see him more positively for future discussions, should she actually converse with him further. Honestly, Bravo hoped so. He was still confused about this "Mikoto" person, and therefore thought that spending some time with the female would be beneficial, for her sake. Alas, it was Hana's feelings that mattered most here.

When Hana gave Bravo warnings prior to her speech, he simply nodded. While it was also hard to bore Bravo, you see, it was also difficult to offend him. Believe it or not, if Bravo could present a list of what bothers him, the council would be on the lower half of that list. His eyes showed this, in fact; eyes that certainly revealed Bravo different from the council, itself- far from it, actually. Once the speech began, and as it proceeded onwards, Bravo recalled how he made comments to the distinct conversation he once had with Shu. Bit by bit, Bravo pinpointed almost every detail Shu spoke about their topics back then. In this situation, Bravo thought about acting similarly to that case. When Hana spoke, you see, her speech seemed filled with disappoint, hatred, and misery. Bravo examined the female for a second, and presumed her guild-less for an impressing reason. Surely, she did not want to join the legal side. That's for sure. By how much information she gave about the Magic Council, there was no doubt that Hana had quite the intellect for the legal society. For the dark, however, Bravo was unsure. He wondered if Hana had interest in the dark society for these reasons. The Rune Knight hoped not.

Many points Hana gave about the council were upsettingly true. Bravo remembered the fools who made the council their homes. These people were so attached to the council, that they feared of disappointing the establishment, and when they did, all of their possessions were lost. While the council promoted justice, you see, they definitely held no tolerance towards failure. The reason Bravo was the Chief of Intelligence in the past was due to knowing about the gaps in society a human eye could never see. With this being said, even with so much work done for the council, the council could never get rid of him. They did, however, demote him due to his lack of commitment for the council, which Bravo believed fatefully brought him here, possibly.

The most interesting point Hana provided about the council was death. On the contrary, those who died were more foolish than the previous mentioned idiots Bravo recalled. These people had put too many frowns on the council's imaginary face, and lost their positions as Knights. While others could handle just leaving the area after being removed from the council, those who died were the ones who attempted to start a revolution against the council. Either that, or the folks were caught trying to run against the council, in general. In conclusion, the council worked- and still works- for both power and justice. Unfortunately, nowadays, the majority of the time the council spends seems to be for power and recognition. This was why if Bravo led the council in the future, he would make matters simple:

• Eternally or helplessly corrupted minds would be ceased of their existence.
    • The guild-less would be welcomed into an alliance with the council Bravo would lead.
    • The legal side would work to prevail over the dark side once for all.

Bravo could not add more categories to this list, unfortunately, as the future was not easy to read. He could, however, see an opportunity to earn Hana's trust and happiness if this happened. Of course, Bravo needed to stop going off-topic, and focus on what Hana had to say, though at the point of concentrating once more, Hana seemed to be at a conclusion already. What was left of her speech made her seem so angry- at least that was what Bravo assumed. He could picture her beyond frustrated at the council for past commitments, and sins they had committed. It was sad to say that, even as a former chief, Bravo held no knowledge of the other seats. Sadly, because he presumed how disappointed Hana was currently, unless she asked for it, Bravo would not give any information about himself. All he would give at the moment was what he promised, and that was his story.

"In the first year of the council's creation, the legal and dark side formed themselves." Bravo began, "Those who saw potential justice, happiness or the desire for peace were, and still are considered legal. On the other hand, those who disagreed with these people, and ran against them were, and still are considered the dark side, as they disappointed, and still disappoint the council. The guild-less are those who the council either cannot profile, or find neutral." Bravo took a short pause to see what Hana would think of this start to a possibly big speech. While Hana erupted with feelings, you see, Bravo simply gave history about the council, and compared legitimate points about the council to what the girl offered to him. "Later on, the council had a hard time judging both sides. The dark side was getting stronger, while the legal side was not getting as much benefit from the council as they should have. The council was becoming independent and secretive about their work, which led to revolutions and rebellious behaviour. Figuratively, at this point, the council had even divided itself into both light and dark. The lighter side still try to please the legal society, though they are the minority of the current council. The majorly dark side of the council enforces their operations endlessly, it seems, and has brought shocking actions to the table to promote their work. Those who wanted to overrun the council for their errors died, while those who could perform well under the council's operations also lost their jobs, but lived thankfully." Another short pause was taken as Bravo had a flashback. These descriptions helped him rediscover why he joined the council firstly, then remain in the council to this day even after demotion. For once, Bravo concluded that he cared about just a few standards the council held.
    "In today's society, the rich are hard to define. They never believe they have enough to survive, and so they pounce upon those who they think cannot survive, regardless; the poor. You made no mistake in that speech mere minutes ago, Hana."

There was a question Hana asked Bravo earlier, though Bravo was sure his last comment would let Hana know the choice he made between the two she offered. Truthfully, this woman impressed Bravo just as much as Shu, but oppositely. Shu seemingly desired the best in her life, while all Hana wanted to do in Bravo's opinion was to live peacefully- to genuine survive without these subjects bothering her. Bravo realized he was a Rune Knight so he could protect these people discarded from the council. Secondly, there held the hope of bringing forth a new council. If this could only happen, both sides would have no reason to judge the government for its works. This had to be done, didn't it? The dark needed a reason not to continue their current rebellion, and in this single moment, Bravo thought of beginning a project. It was true after all. This meeting with Hana, just as it had with Shu, gave a chance of great change to Bravo. The Rune Knight wondered ever since this speech if limiting his social life was wrong.
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 4th September 2015, 2:08 am

Hana could see the gears turning in his head. He'd begun deducting - most likely assessing him the way she was assessing him, for what she assumed were reasons similar to hers. She couldn't blame him either - she did it, others did it, pretty much anyone did it to people whom they found enigmas or odd. Her little slip up just now probably gave him a reason to do so too. As his lips parted to give her insight on the beginnings and supposed intentions of the Magic Council, Hana wondered if she should have just left the moment she made her wish and apologized. Had she done so, she probably would have little reason to listen to Bravo's little history lecture. Then again, knowledge was a very precious gift, or so she'd been told.

She sighs. Justice, peace, perhaps the council's original intentions had been such, but now, after the passing of so many decades, she doubted that there was even peace within the council itself. He'd already said it; the council had divided itself already. Whatever order they were meant to have was gone.

"It was no speech - only what I saw on my travels. The Magic Council does an excellent job of neglecting the helpless, I'll tell you that. " more memories of the past surface, when her assignments brought her to the different parts of Fiore. She could distinctly remember the filthy areas she had to pass through, the many who came begging her for help. They weren't particularly pleasant experiences, and she had little care of the plight they were in, but it definitely was an eye opener to what the council could do.

Her thoughts went back to the man before her, who had explained the concept of the Magic Council to her. Perhaps now she could say, that he surely was from the council. The way he spoke, the way he tried - she assumed - to defend the council against their crimes that she brought up. "I see now. You're one of them, aren't you?" she asks, almost accusingly, steel gaze meeting his. Fantastic. Of all the people she could strike a conversation with, it had to be a dog from the council. This was exactly why she detested socializing - her luck with meeting the right people was terrible, often resulting in bothersome situations. Her deceased team members were the first mistake - the second, her friends acquaintances from her previous guild. This was likely to be the third in the rare occasions she had tried to be sociable.

Last edited by Hana Suzuki on 5th September 2015, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 5th September 2015, 8:10 pm

Hatred continued to envelop the conversation while the young Rune Knight and his new acquaintance listened to each other. At first, Bravo confirmed the Magic Council was definitely an enemy of Hana Suzuki, though after the following comments he had heard just recently, Bravo had second thoughts. While the Magic Council was much to her disliking, you see, did the Magic Council recognize Hana as the enemy? In other words, was this girl a target for the Magic Council. As he said before, after all, those who rebelled against the Magic Council under extreme extents could become targets, while targets were treated like Dark Mages. As far as Bravo was aware, the Magic Council accepting a Dark Mage would be like Heaven accepting hell- unimaginable.

What made this conversation much worse later was the fact that Bravo had been questioned as a Rune Knight. Perhaps he had given away too much information for the girl to tell that someone with so much intelligence of the Magic Council must be working for them. If that were the case, then indeed she was correct. Bravo sighed. After all he heard about the Magic Council from Hana, he truly questioned whether or not Hana would even stay here after his response, because by her looks, it seemed Bravo was compromised as a Rune Knight, already. For some reason, however, Bravo hardly felt any weight on his shoulders when he made his response. "Certainly, I am one of them." Bravo replied honestly, "However, at the same time, I am not. No ordinary Rune Knight would give you information like that, after all."] It was at this time that Bravo dug his hands into his pockets, and distanced himself a few extra feet from the lady, just in case she needed some space to breathe after this sudden news. "Formerly, I was in the Inner Council, though I was demoted due to lack of activity." This was the first time Bravo had felt disappointed in a long time, shameful of admitting to a young woman who hated the council so much that he was a part of their squad.

A pause came with this little speech that emerged upon Hana's question, though this time for Bravo's sake. Though it could have been a particularly bad time to think about this, Bravo thought about his future after an addition he was going to make to his speech. Based on what he said already, you see, he was already picturing what Hana could do. As one without desires, as Mikoto mentioned, Bravo bet Hana would just leave, if she was against the council so much that she would set anyone from the establishment aside. There were also more dramatic people who would bring violence into various matters if things did not go their way. Of course, then there was the tertiary option- the final and ideal option- to stay. "I partake in the council to eventually run it, and rebuild it as a new image." Bravo added, hoping that Hana would take this fraction of his speech into interest, "I'm going to erase its history."

Bravo looked at Hana with determined eyes shortly after this one statement. It was true. Bravo had done endless studying to commit to something such as this. To give the dark no reason to rebel- that would be fantastic, wouldn't it? To decrease poverty rates- that as well, right? And lastly, to end the world of this ridiculous chaos. As far as Bravo was aware, nobody had discarded so much of their life away just to foresee a dream like this. He trusted Hana could see this vision for herself, but as a person who hated the current council, it was okay not to for the moment. Bravo wanted to stop seeing people move from one side of the council's tolerance to the other due to matters they created, or due to either legal or dark actions, as well. Chaos exists in this world because of domino effects, and it was time to finally end the cycle. All Bravo desired was the throne. Earlier, he had made a wish. If he made another one, could God hear it?
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 6th September 2015, 8:15 pm

[OOC: Never did give away her last name by the way, just to make it clear]

Hana was beginning to feel restless. What had he meant by being one of them, and not at the same time? Was he not a Rune Knight? Did that mean he was of a higher position? Like a Major? Or even higher?

Crimson irises shrank with the widening of her eyes. Inner Council. Inner. Damn. Council. Although demoted, he had been of a high position - that meant he would've been strong, right? She backs away from him a few steps, unsure of whether to run or to kill him before anything bad happened. All sorts of possible scenarios ran through her head. He knew how she looked like, and although she had been prepared for the Magic Council to eventually get wind of her, she hadn't expected it to be like this. He'd seen her brother - that meant he would be involved too wouldn't he? Would it be better to just eliminate him before Serpentine and her brother got caught up in the mess she made? She was panicking, slightly more than usual even if her exterior showed little signs. This was her first encounter with a Rune Knight outside of work, and she had no idea what her next move would be. All she could do was distance herself from him at the moment. Maybe this was why Takashi had said she was not ready to mix with outsiders - she needed to work on a better facade, to make it seem like she wasn't related to anything or anyone suspicious.

She harrumphs. Rebuild it? Erase its history? "How peculiar. I'm pretty sure you're not the first with that ideal in mind, but look at the council. I don't see much promise - plus, you've been demoted for 'lack of activity'. I won't look much into it since it's hardly my business, and I can't say whether it is really you or the council that caused your demotion, but exactly how do you plan to eventually run the council and rebuild anything? the words rolled of her tongue so full of disdain that one could easily tell she had long lost faith in the Council.

The look of determination in his eyes is not missed. She finds a nagging bit of herself wanting so bad to believe in his words, yet another part of her refused to. Her true words are replaced by cruel, mocking ones, yet again pushed away and rejected."Erasing its history is even harder to believe. What will you do? Burn all the scrolls and kill everyone who remembers the Council? Please, do enlighten me, I would be oh so pleased to know that you can eradicate every last bit of the council's past deeds." sarcasm underlines the tone of her voice, wavering ever so slightly. As her words sink in, she realizes just exactly what she has said, and how out of character she had been behaving. A low growl rips from her throat as she turns away from the male, bringing a hand to her forehead. This was frustrating. What was she even doing, this was not who she was supposed to be, this was not what Takashi wanted, what was- what was even going on?

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 7th September 2015, 1:19 pm

Bravo knew it. The more he spoke about the council, it seemed, the more distance he sensed lost between Hana and himself. She truly despised the council, after all. The tone of her voice, and the way her attitude escalated negatively; all of it hinted how much Hana really pitied the government, so to speak. The male was led to another sigh. His actions and words were used against him in the girl's response, obviously proving that some were not thought out very carefully. Of course, it was kind of the woman to still consider Bravo's feelings, and not get too much into his part of the council in the past, and that unconsciously ripped a piece off the man's heart- figuratively. The Rune Knight had to admit, Hana was intelligent. She thought ahead of many things, especially the establishment Bravo worked for. On the other hand, she could not compromise Bravo's plans, as even he wondered about his future actions.

"I'm not going to run the council." Bravo replied, "I'm going to run a new government, with new laws, security, and membership." It was true that many had the ideal mindset to just remove the current council from the land, and rebuild it as something else, though Bravo had more significant cards up his sleeve. "The council will be ceased of its existence. I'm not one to kill, but this new government will judge each and every single individual that caused chaos to Fiore, and will utilize history to determine their fate. Unfortunately, I cannot erase poverty or death, as that is simply asking for miracles; miracles that only divine forces can accomplish- forces beyond our imagination."

The Rune Knight kept wondering if Hana would still stand straight after all of the information he was telling her. Was it overwhelming to her, maybe? Bravo supposed it was none of his business how the girl felt, considering the fact that Bravo was not living in Hana's shoes. While the lady wanted to be pleased about what Bravo had to offer, Bravo sighed in disappointment. How could she consider murderous acts or general criminal activity a "deed" when it was simply an individual's choice. Had the council done such a thing, even the legal side of society would not ally themselves with such a government. "It is impossible to eradicate criminal activities that have been done already, even if they were assigned by the council." Bravo confessed, "All I can do is assure there is no council to perform such acts anymore. Perhaps I spoke wrongfully when I said I would erase the council's history, as that is just offering the impossible. Set aside the pain for a moment, and think about the upcoming fights, battles, or even wars that could be stopped if there was no council to blame. The poor: they would have somewhere to go, wouldn't they? Those who died from past crimes: they would be pleased with our generation, wouldn't they? You see, while I cannot eradicate the council's past deeds, I can certainly eradicate everything the council could do in the future, and make this new government home to everyone who still suffers from the council's presence."

Maybe this would warm the female's heart. She seemed very thoughtful, after all. Though Bravo wondered if Hana was smart enough to also think about all of the work the Rune Knight rogue would have to go through in order to make all of this happen. This project alone was life-threatening. If the council found out about this, Bravo would be forced into hiding, surely. In other words, even to an acquaintance, Bravo was trusting that this project would not be leaked. All Bravo was asking for at this point was consideration. If Hana could not grant him this, then there was no point in giving such information away. Earlier, Bravo had thought about making a second wish. Would he need that now?
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 10th September 2015, 1:49 am

After a few deep breaths, Hana steadies herself, regaining her composure once more in a matter of seconds. She turned back around, confidence seemingly back on her face as she listens to what Bravo has to say. To run a new government would be extremely tough, but not impossible. At least he would be able to start on a clean slate. Poverty or death would be impossible to erase - she understood, albeit unhappily, but if the new government was successful, thingz would perhaps be more... Peaceful. The thought of the Council's end was very pleasing, after all. Not only would there be vengeance for the wronged, but there would also be one less hindrance - the organization would surely benefit, and business could possibly be better whilst the new government was getting established. However, the new government, if it did eventually form, would judge each and every one of the individuals that caused Chaos within Fiore - she doubted that excluded the underworld. Which she would happen to be part of. Unless...

The gears started moving in her head. Would it be possible to keep the new government away from her organization somehow? Should she become a part of it, one way or another, maybe gain some authority of some sort, perhaps keeping Serpentine under the radar would be possible. Heck, they could even work out an agreement. She began to sort out the possibilities as quickly as her mind could work. 'I'm sure Takashi wouldn't mind if I made the choice right now... Besides, we could always call it off if he really was against it.' she thought, careful to run through everything. Sure there were a few possible scenarios where the plan would backfire, but for now the pros seemed to dominate over the cons. It would be wiser to act while she had the chance.

"Perhaps you might be slightly different from the others. Creating a new government was something I doubted I'd hear anyone suggest. I'm quite confident that you're aware of how precarious your situation is, and would be, should the council find out. Hence, if what you preach is indeed what you will practice, I would very much like assist you, with maybe a few conditions."

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 17th September 2015, 6:39 am

"Just slightly?" Bravo argued, "If only you knew me more..." The rogue did not find it very nice to judge him with so much ease, yet with little knowledge of who he actually was; where he came from, how he acted aside from this meeting, his usual personality, etc. Albeit, the woman seemed interested in what Bravo was saying for now, so he had to ignore Hana's response for now- the portion that irritated him, at least. "Reveal to me your conditions." Bravo added, "I hope they are good, because normally I don't give this sort of information away. Like you said, I've practically put my life at stake just for this goal." It was true. If the council found out about this plan, Bravo would not only be banished from their establishment, but probably put on wanted posters, as well. His actions could lead to imprisonment, and torture if the council was that malicious, nowadays.

What would it be like to be assisted by Hana, anyway. Just as he hoped her plans would go well, what would it be like to have yet another teammate, but for a different cause? If someone who discarded the council's policies such as Elizabeth found out, would she be okay with it too? All of this curiosity never seemed to end, and was able to overwhelm Bravo's mind all the time. It was frustrating to realize. Of course, if Hana chose to assist Bravo, and had acceptable conditions to offer, Bravo would lead this project- it was his idea, after all. Bravo also held the idea of visiting Shu again after this meeting, if he was able to find her somewhere in Talonia. Last time he checked, Shu described that she was a wanderer, and so it might be quite difficult finding her a second time. Even so, it was currently Hana's time to converse with him, though currently, Bravo had no problems talking with this woman- at least not anymore. "If we are able to successfully team up for this, what will you offer to the team?" Bravo asked out of the blue, "And if we accomplish this goal, what are you going to make alongside myself out of this new government?" Bravo's curiosity never ended, just as he listed in his mind before. How strong was Hana's creativity. The young adult surely hoped her plans did not originate plainly out of hatred for the current council, or else he may reconsider this whole idea, regardless of whether or not Hana would spread the word if she would be denied from this project. Bravo always had somewhere to hide, anyway. Heck, even the council was in no position to know his whereabouts at the moment. Even his house was questionable.
    Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 18th September 2015, 8:10 am

She sighs. "Yes, just slightly. It's just as you said - I know little of you. This is merely my opinion, so don't be so offended just because of some nonsense someone said. You'll meet plenty of others who do not sugar coat their words." Like a child - she refrained from adding, for fear of souring the mood any further.

She folded her arms, deep in thought. Honestly, she hadn't thought he'd actually agree, so her plans didn't include getting this far. How troubling. "Before providing full support, I wish to see proof. Results. Whatever that shows me that you are capable of changing things for the better. I have... Connections, that will enable you to work more efficiently under the Council's radar, but co-operation is a must." she pauses, again thinking of any other conditions she might have excluded. Finance would be little of an issue - she could deal with it herself. Perhaps a little bit more of a burden would be added to hers, but it was bearable. After all, she was one of the best breadwinners in her family. "I expect silence about us, naturally, should you receive aid from us, as well as a little bit of... Coverage, shall I say? We aren't completely invisible after all - there are bound to be people aware of us. Not all of them can be dealt with, hence we require an insider occasionally to mislead. Basically someone to keep Council members from getting too curious of us. And, the last condition would be that I be allowed to withdraw the deal should I have to, with prior notice and payment if you insist. I have personal reasons I cannot disclose, unfortunately." she lists out her conditions eloquently, ensuring that they were hopefully reasonable enough. This was after all, one of the rarest of times where she actually made decisions that could affect the organization as well. Even now, she was still unsure whether such was a good idea.

This time she was questioned of her contributions. Brushing a stray lock of hair from her face, she looks up, albeit thoughtfully. "For starters, connections, as I've mentioned before. I could provide funds, information, benefits even if you gain my full support, scapegoats... Personal services include myself infiltrating, and if you so wish, I could be the one dealing with... Threats." she offers, slightly hesitant about revealing the fact that she was an assassin.

He had quite the curious mind, she thought, beginning to gain more awareness of just how serious he was. To be asking for what she would provide and what she planned to do was quite surprising to hear from him. He wasn't a dreamer, that she was now very sure of. "I have no intention for governing. I simply seek their end. Then, when things get stable, I'll... I'll most likely leave. You'll have my support even then. At most, I'd act as a stabilizer in the shadows." and God knew for what absurd reason was she even bothering to protect this despairingly beautiful country.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 19th September 2015, 10:54 pm

Bravo was relieved, yet confused simultaneously towards Hana's response to his own feelings. Did he really sound offended? If anything, the man was rather bothered- that's all. It was quite difficult to offend Bravo, per say. If he could recall, only violence would tick him off, really, and that would only be if the victim of this violence was of any significance to him. Of course, none of that mattered here, considering no violence existed in Solemn Park...ever.

"Liars in this territory seem to be obvious with their tone..." Bravo added in a surprisingly friendly manner, "It's actually how I learned not to sound obvious, at all. People tend to say only my body language clarifies that." It was true, actually. Nobody ever seemed to discover Bravo's inner thoughts unless they saw it through a spiritual part of his figure such as his eyes. Albeit, the now-rogue was getting off-topic, distorted from reality for just a brief moment in time. He listened closely on Hana's proposal, now that he gave her the opportunity to reveal her "conditions" in objection to his initial offer. At first, the boy had to deliberate some aspects of Hana's conversation, and ultimately judge her attitude. The first point seemed reasonable, seeing as the two were probably on the borderlines of being either friends or acquaintances at this point.

Hana's second point- of all points- is what interested Bravo the most. What was her origin exactly? First, there was Mikoto. His presence was so sudden in the beginning, leaving a complete stranger in Bravo's care before taking off, though after this information Hana just brought up, this whole backstory started making sense. It seemed a great deal of Hana's life was confidential, after all. Had she ever discussed background checks before. Were her records even profiled under the council's authority? Bravo assumed not. Even so, Hana admitted herself that some people in this country were bound to know about her, anyway. With a population this huge, there was unfortunately nowhere to hide. On the contrary, Bravo did not care. Though his residence was currently a major office, he always had it set to urgently discard in case the council found out about his ideas, and could always move to another undisclosed location.

"What position am I in to leak your family's name to the council with my plans?" Bravo questioned rhetorically, "Under these circumstances now, if I were to submit your family to the council, I would be giving you the power to expose this whole conversation to them, and you know how unfair the council can be- even to the legal side. Emotions often get the best of them; not evidence, all the time." The Rune Knight surely knew his stuff, and hoped that Hana understood his passion for defending others. He would never have introduced this project if he did not possess this quality. On an even brighter side, his words were so strong and encouraging. No matter how much Hana spoke, it seemed Bravo had an answer. His eyes were always reassuring, his blood levels high, and his seemingly tense muscles always displaying how extremely prepared he was for almost any situation he was capable of attending to. You could say the child of Athenian gods was always ready for the worst to come, and provide the best results, in return. There were certainly more words to come as Hana continued this chat with a longer speech.

"In the end, it seems your conditions are beneficial enough to accept." Bravo concluded, "Of course, if you fail to prove yourself as you state now, you and I both will most likely be forced to evacuate to a land much farther than where even your family possibly resides. You are aware of how dominant, yet unfair the council is, yes?" It was rude of Bravo to act like this, but he also had to ready Hana up for this approach if she were truly prepared to conquer the council. A new world. A new government. A new...everything. "As for me..." Bravo had to add a second time, "If I fail, run, and never dare to see me again. I will most likely have to work with the dark if this plan goes to shame, and take the burden of running against the council to keep your family safe. Do you understand now what you are getting yourself into. Are you still willing to cooperate with me?" These new questions came out of new epiphanies. Bravo had realized at this moment that all of Hana's opinions to overrun the dominant council originated looked as if it originated from hate, alone. Was Hana both mentally and physically ready to do all of this, or had Bravo just wasted all of this precious time releasing information to someone unprepared of potentially changing Fiore's social stability?

"Oh...and your proof..." Bravo truly concluded, "How is it that you want me to prove myself? Shall we duel? What do you want from me?"

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hana Suzuki 23rd September 2015, 8:41 am

"Well I will admit that you are quite the enigma. One of the most difficult to read that I know of." she responds, awaiting his thoughts on her conditions with unusual patience.

A gust of wind passing by the area reminded the crimson-eyed female of the fact that they were merely less than half an hour acquaintances. Oddly amusing, she thought, to be discussing such matters casually out in the open, at a waterfall that was from time to time visited by townsfolk and mages alike. Chances of someone catching wind of their conversation were somewhat unnerving, but just this once, she would place at least a little bit of confidence in her own capabilities. If she didn't sense any magic within the area, her heightened sense of smell or hearing should help.

She arched a brow when he referred to her connections as her family. Was it that obvious? She hadn't even mentioned anything about an organization or blood relations. Perhaps referring to the organization and herself in plural was a bad idea. She should've just given him the idea that she was alone. "Oho, what position are you in? Maybe you've been stripped of rank and a little of pride, but I'm sure the council would side with one of their own against an outsider. For all they know, I could be merely trying to get back at you or tarnish the reputation of the council, something I'm sure they'd rather much stay away from. Why, you could spin a whole tale of sniffing out rebels or opposers of the council by seeking them out and proposing a faux plan or something of the like. You do have quite the persuasive tongue." she points out, but considers the remaining of his words. "Although I do agree that they are ridiculously unfair and emotional at times. Bludgeon them with a flimsy piece of paper and you'd get sued for assaulting and attempt of murder on an official." she says mockingly, although meaning no offense towards Bravo.

She looks him dead in the eyes, blue meeting red, somewhat thrown off by how assured him seemed. He answered - shot down, as if - almost every question or negative point Hana has thrown in his face so calmly, she wondered if he was even human. Yet, no matter how reassuring his eyes were, how unthreatening he seemed, the tensed, barely noticeable body language showed that he expected anything to happen anytime, anywhere.

She nods, completely serious and conscious of just what she was getting into. "Yes. I'm aware. Honestly, I don't exactly understand just why I'm doing all this for a messed up country and likely similar world... But I've always been expecting to run into situations like this. It's a occupational hazard, I suppose? Anyway, my connections do reach beyond Fiore. Areas that I haven't established any ground in wouldn't be too much of a problem - I could always do so when I get there." she pauses thoughtfully, before adding, "Likewise, don't you have... People, that you to protect? As inhuman as you seem to me, I'm quite sure someone like you has people to protect. Why would you want to burden yourself with the safety of a stranger's family?" she asks with a tilted head. He couldn't possibly be alone right? He was bound to have friends. Or family. Heck, even without the former, at least she had her brother and parent. Maybe her step-siblings, but her relationship with most of them was extremely hostile. Rivalry was quite common after all, especially when she was threatening their positions by being the favourite of their parent. Takashi was pretty much a decade or so from the right age of stepping down - everyone was trying to secure their positions desperately.

"What? No, you're not fighting me. Well, unless you'd like to, that's another option I'll leave open to you. Another option would be to change the lives of at least a dozen or so people at once. Exterminating a corrupt tyrant or politician and the likes. Or at least prevent them from further oppressing of the unrelated. Basically, anything that shows you can change something and rally people. Without bribing." she challenged, the two options provided meaning he would have to display either strength or the power of his speech - if he even had it. His words working on her may not come to work on others who were more fiery-headed and obstinate.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Bravo
    Bravo

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bravo 29th September 2015, 5:00 pm

Bravo admired the fact that matters seemed to settle down. Simply put, he was not used to it, and despised it due to the matter. A rare smirk appeared on his face while Hana was still challenging him, however, awaiting to see what he could do. "I wouldn't want to be read." Bravo argued, "Enigmas aren't enigmas without being undefined." At this point, the smirk disappeared. The feeling of conclusion was rising, unfortunately, as the Rune Knight rogue was stressed, tired, yet satisfied with the conversation, overall. Truly, Hana had been the most difficult case he had any history of dealing with, though he was proud to have met her desires, nonetheless.

Shortly after, Bravo was acknowledged on his position again. Did he not remind Hana of where he came from earlier? Albeit, he would repeat it. "Formerly, I was the Chief of Intelligence." Bravo confessed, "All of my projects were in secret, though during that time, I was still required to expose information such as the dark's whereabouts. That's just about as much association I have with the organization, now that I think about it." The young adult was unsure of how to continue this chat. Everyone seemed dealt with, after all, while the two would most likely meet on another day to begin this whole procedure of building a new government. That aside, the thought of Hana being ready kept repeating itself in Bravo's head. He really did hope that Hana was not letting her emotions get the better of her, and that she really had the fight in her to conquer the darkness that exists on both sides of society. It was most likely true that the dark would be pleased to see two attempt to takeover the government, though if there was anything Bravo wouldn't change about himself, it would be trusting the dark, themselves.

When the man was questioned as to who he was supposed to protect, Bravo had none. "I don't affiliate myself with anyone." Bravo replied, "Until meeting you and another in this very area, I have never positioned myself with anyone else, thus I have nobody to protect- for my own, individual sake, that is. Bear with me, however, I will still protect those who have been damaged by the council unfairly." Bravo would leave this piece of the conversation abruptly there. It was obvious that if he had no-one personal to protect, that he was not truly a burden of anyone or anything aside from the people who want to see the council change. It was also obvious already that Bravo would assure Hana her family's safety if he just invited her to tag along with him in this project. Heck, he even wondered if Hana's relatives would be interested in partaking, as well. But then something else came up. "Whatever you do, keep this discussion classified." Bravo reminded, "Any exposure, and our ties are cut." It was at this point that Bravo figured he would need to resort to yet another project; finding a second identity in case all went bad.

In the end, there was no need to even answer the last part of the discussion Hana offered, though Bravo would anyway, just to be polite. "Eliminating predators and protecting their prey. Consider that mission accomplished even before it begins." Bravo concluded. He wondered why he was acting so bright now. Perhaps it was due to the confidence he possessed towards the completion of this future project. Would life be better if the council was really under his control? Would people appreciate Bravo even if he suddenly became the new government's leader, knowing he had to takeover the council to do so? In the end, it seemed the feelings behind this encounter were unsettling, regardless, though Bravo would leave it at that.

"With all due respect, and hopefully all of your conditions met, I must be going." Bravo remarked, "In order for this project to be a success, it must be worked on at the greatest extent, and therefore I must leave. There is that, and other ongoing projects I must have completed in the next day or so. My life is an everlasting series of observations, you see." With this, Bravo silently walked away from Hana, distancing himself enough from her to finally use his magic to create a flash. Once this flash was created, he was gone, realistically sprinting at the utmost to get somewhere special. Somewhere outside of this dimension.

[EXIT]

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:54 pm