Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako)

Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Metallic God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) Empty A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako)

Post by Shairako 14th August 2014, 2:30 am

It was a gloomy day in the city of Talonia. No people were visible in the Solemn Park, the place Shairako walked around in his usual hyperactive state. He was hoping around, spinning, acting like a little child basically, but he didn't care about it, he loved being who he was and couldn't give a rat's ass about anyone else's opinions about his actions.

He had been going on for quite some time in the park, doing circles around it. The few people who had been there had given him quite odd looks, but still, Shairako didn't care at all. It was how he was, a wacky person, who didn't care what people talked about him. 

But then something caught his eye, or indeed someone. A girl, with pink hair from what he could see from where he was. For some reason, Shairako felt torn towards her. For some reason, he really wanted to talk to her, so he went to do so right at this moment, while still basically dancing towards her. 

As he reached the girl, which was quicker than he had initially thought, he bumped into her, with full force sadly. Making him and the girl to probably fall, well he fell, but due to the bandanna he couldn't make out if the girl had fallen as well. As he pushed himself up, still facing the ground he said: ''Yo, i'm sorry for that miss, weren't my exact plans to dance into you.''

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) T9mAOST
    Thingy:

Jobs: 0/3
    Completed: 5
    Exp: 150

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Commander's aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Vector Hack
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) Empty Re: A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako)

Post by Hana Suzuki 14th August 2014, 4:31 am

Where the hell is he? Hana thought, scanning the area for whoever it was that she would be meeting up with. That damn bloke was supposed to be here an hour ago! Sighing in irritation, Hana crossed her arms under her chest, and continued to glance about the area in hopes of locating the man whom she supposed worked for her client.

"Wow kid, some patience you've got there. If I were you, I would've ditched this assignment long ago." Asarael said, but Hana was unsure whether that was a compliment, or if he was mocking her. She gave no reply, only pulling up her red scarf and burying a bit of her face in it. Although she didn't feel cold, she liked the comfort and warmth that its smell provided. It was... Soothing. She breathed out a soft sigh of content, eyes closed as she took a moment to relax.

That moment however, lasted for not even a minute when something bumped straight into her. Or rather, someone. Caught by surprise, she fell, landing right on her butt. She got up at once, and turned around, only to come face to face with a blonde who had a bandanna, which was red like her scarf, tied around his eyes. He was looking at the ground as he apologized. "Apology accepted. Be more careful next time." she said, deciding not to blame him for it as she herself hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings either.

Last edited by Hana Suzuki on 14th August 2014, 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) Sig3

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako) Empty Re: A First Meeting: (Private: Hana & Shairako)

Post by Shairako 14th August 2014, 5:29 am

Shairako felt relived that the girl had accepted the apologize. But, the guy couldn't help but feel that he had caused problems and really, if he had just payed attention as to where he was going, this mishap wouldn't have happened at all.

In a second though, he had pushed himself up and done a spin right in front of the pink haired girl.  Even if he wanted to apologize or make it up for the girl that he had so suddenly ran into her and pushed her down. But the question that now plagued him was how, how would he make up for it. This wouldn't be no simple task, as from her tone of voice, the girl had sounded quite refined.

As Shairako kept thinking, his eyes observed the girl a little. She was quite the beauty in fact and the guy still felt torn towards her, like some kind of power was pushing him towards her. It was quite the weird feeling.

''I was just thinking, as sort of an apology, i could maybe get you a drink or something.'' As he realized what he had just said, Shairako looked away for a second and mumbled. ''It was really just an idea.''

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 14th August 2014, 5:07 pm

Hana watched with disinterest as the blindfolded male got back on his feet with a single push and a spin. She couldn't tell whether he was gawking at her, or deep in thought due to the blindfolds. "Probably gawking at ya'. That happens quite a lot, yes?" said Asarael, and Hana agreed. Even if she did not sing, her looks were also what attracted attention. She sighed.

Hana was about to take her leave, seeing that the person she was supposed to be meeting was most likely not going to arrive at all. She'd explain the entire matter to Takashi, and he would understand. Probably. However, she had barely even moved from where she stood when the blonde male offered to get her a drink, as an apology. When he seemed to have realized what he'd blurted out, he turned away, saying that it was simply an idea in a more softer, less confident voice. Could she? No, she had to report back to Takashi. But it was only a drink. Plus, waiting for someone for an entire hour did make her a tad bit thirsty, so a drink seemed like a good idea to her. "I don't mind a drink." she said.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 1st November 2014, 7:57 am

The answer Shairako had gotten made him cheer up and, due to an inbuilt reaction, he did a spin at his location. After the spin, he turned to Hana and smiled, taking a hold of her hand. He really gave off the look of someone who didn't talk a lot and more so depended on actions and not words, which was what Shairako was like, though he loved talking to people he had grown fond of. 

As he kept pulling Hana after him to the small cafe, where he had been countless times, Shairako looked behind him at the girl. She really does look beautiful. Though, as he wasn't looking where he was going, Shairako ran straight into a tree. Just into a tree, like some kind of village idiot. His hand's grasp slipped and he fell onto his back, looking up at Hana. Weirdly he could still see through the bandanna, though not too well. 

''And i'm still the clumsiest idiot around this place. Sorry about this, we'll go to the cafe as soon as i get up.'' He wasn't joking about getting up, it did take him some time. But he was up in a minute and put out his hand for Hana to take hold of.

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 2nd November 2014, 5:29 am

Hana flinched when the blonde grabbed her hand, and began to lead her. She rarely ever made non-violent physical contact with anyone other than her big brother and a few special acquaintances, so the warmth of the man's hand on hers was a little unusual for her.

Aware that the male would staring at her as they walked, the pink-haired maiden wondered how he could walk without even looking at the path. The thought of him having eyes at the back of his head seemed possible, as nonsensical as it seemed. Spotting the rough, dark body of a tree behind him, Hana opened her mouth to warn him, but barely got a few words out before he walked straight into it. The impact of the collision sent him onto the ground, his hand fortunately losing it's grip on hers in the process. Hana leaned forward slightly such that her face would be in his view, and out of curiosity, she attempted to make out his eyes underneath the red piece of cloth he had firmly secured over his eyes.

After a few seconds of trying, she decided to give up. Invading another's privacy was rude, especially when the point of him covering his eyes was to conceal them. Perhaps he suffered from heterochromia, or he had very unique eyes. Either way, she wouldn't dare pry or ask, for it was not her right to do so. When he held out his hand, the girl, albeit reluctantly, slowly reached out to put her smaller, delicate hand into his larger one. "So where are we headed to?"

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 2nd November 2014, 6:39 am

Shairako felt happy, when Hana had grabbed his hand and pulled her after him, to a small cafe near the edge of the park. A place that was always quite quiet, which was nice. He wanted to talk to the girl, to get to know her, but the way Shairako was, he would probably end up doing something totally random. Like spinning a plate on his head. That was a thing he ended up doing sometimes.

''Oh, we are going to this cafe, it's a really good place.'' Just as Shairako said that, they had arrived to the spot. A small building, with a few chairs and table outside of it. Nothing fancy at all, but still a comfy place. Shairako pulled Hana to a table and let her sit down, before taking a seat as well. He wasn't nervous or anything, but the silent side of him was coming up.

''Oh yeah, i forgot to introduce myself. Name's Shairako, a mage of Lamia Scale.'' He rubbed the back of his head, the bandanna covering his eyes moving slightly. His eyes had changed color again, a stringer light now shined through the piece of cloth covering them.

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 4th November 2014, 6:49 am

"Oh, we are going to this cafe, it's a really good place.''

Contrary to what Hana had expected when the blonde had said it was a good place, the girl found herself standing before a small, ordinary cafe. It wasn't really anything fancy, but it didn't seem like a terrible place either. Rather, it seemed... Cosy? The atmosphere around it seemed lively, and there was a fair amount of patrons there. Business seemed to be good.

Hana disposed of any more thoughts involving the quality of the place as she was yet again pulled towards an unoccupied table. She noted that the blonde, however quirky he was, did have some etiquette when he let her have a seat first before taking his. Asarael snickered, the word 'La Princesa' echoing in her mind, along with the muffled laughter of her mentor. She huffed in annoyance, and did her best to ignore him, focusing on the person's introduction of himself. When she heard that he was from the guild Lamia Scale, she was suddenly wary of him. This was common for her, as she had to be particularly cautious of legals due to her past with them. She had had... A few scuffles with legals, both Rune Knights and not, due to her occupation. Those scuffles nearly got her killed a few times, if not then captured.

The faint glow of light that passed through Shairako's bandanna was slightly shocking to her, and she wondered if that was associated with his magic. Did that mean that he was casting a spell? She stiffened slightly. Was he a threat? Had her identity been found out, even after she'd so carefully made sure to never leave any evidence behind? Panicking slightly, she made sure to keep her cool. Carefully, she slipped both hands underneath the table to rest on her thighs, ready to create a weapon anytime she needed to. "I'm L-... Hana." she said, mentally face palming when she realized she'd nearly given away her alias.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 16th November 2014, 3:45 pm

Shairako, looking at the girl, introduce herself, was making some weird gestures with his arms, as per usual for the guy. He had probably already gotten bored of the cafe, as he couldn't really stand still for even a short time.

As he was making those weird gestures, he turned to Hana and gave her sort of a questioning look: ''So are you in any guild or?'' He really had no clue of who Hana was or if she was a legal or dark mage. Nothing of that mattered much to Shairako, he only cared about a few things in life, like dancing and food.

''Hey waiter, come here my man.'' Shai's way of speech was strange, he liked to combine words weirdly and in a way they felt good for him. He wasn't trying to appear nice or attractive to the girl, the main reason for the invite was just to eat together with someone and Hana was just a person Shai would enjoy a meal together with, maybe not even just this once.

''Hana, that is quite the pretty name.'' Shai said this out loud, though it sounded more like a thought, even though he hadn't realized that he said it at all.

(OOC: Still deciding on the text color, also forgetting it.)

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 18th November 2014, 9:27 am

[OOC: Haha, I thought so. I don't really notice much of a difference though, so it's all good.]

Hana pretended not to notice that her acquaintance ha been making strange gestures whilst she'd been introducing herself. It was probably a habit. 'Or a really obvious signal.' the more cautious, meticulous part of her added in. Her hand resting on her thigh clenched onto the skirt of her dress slightly, before she coaxed herself to relax. There was no reason to get worked up, even if he was a threat. His magic had no particularly threatening feel to it, and she couldn't smell the scent of death and blood on him.

When questioned of her guild, Hana instantly had her answer. "I have no guild." Not anymore, anyway. Now that Nox Animus had... Ceased to exist, her daily routine from before she joined any guilds had been resumed. It was a little monotonous and unentertaining though, and she missed her past guild members very much.

The waiter whom Shairako had called over to their table arrived swiftly, a notepad and pen out and ready to take down their orders. Hana, bearing in mind that it was polite to let others order their food first, waited for her quirky blonde acquaintance to order first.

She silently appreciated the compliment he gave her name.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 18th December 2014, 2:23 pm

When the waiter arrived and started to ask for what they would want to have for food, Shairako stood up and did a quick spin. ''I would like some sushi, any kind, just some.'' It didn't look like he had even glanced at the menu of this place, as they served no sushi what so ever. The waiter only gave Shairako a dumbfounded look and politely told him that the cafe served no sushi. 

''You...don't....serve...sushi.'' Shai's look changed, to a sad and depressed look, as he sat down or more fell into the chair. But in a few seconds, as he had glanced over at Hana again, he sprung up and looked the waiter in the eyes. ''Bring me all the metal you can find inside the cafe that you don't need and i'll pay you for it.'' The waiter was again confused but complied and yelled something to the people inside. 

Shairako sat back down, less hyper than before, at least for the moment. He was playing around with the metal circle hanging from a rope around his neck, before placing it into his mouth by the side of it, after which his teeth became sharper, like he was ready to consume it. But he just chewed on it, nothing else. 

During this he kept looking at Hana, or so it seemed, the bandanna was covering his eyes still. He kept looking until Hana had ordered and then said: ''You seem like quite the relaxed person or tensed up, i can't really tell.'' 

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 21st December 2014, 6:13 am

Hana wondered if her acquaintance had some sort of leg disorder. He certainly didn't seem like he noticed whatever he was doing. Either that, or he was aware but didn't really feel ashamed. She noticed his crestfallen look and the depressed air around him when he was told that the cafe served no sushi.

Hana's eyes widened slightly when Shairako ordered for all the metal they could find in the restaurant. Did he know her magic? How? She hadn't told him. Then, she spotted Shairako nibbling on his metal necklace with sharpened teeth. Either that was made of candy, or... He was like her? Perhaps a metal slayer? That, or he was just... Really unique.

"You seem like quite the relaxed person or tensed up, I can't tell."

Hana blinked when he told her that. She guessed that he'd noticed the small, strange changes in her behavior. "I'm sorry, I'm just... Not used to talking to people outside my family and line of work. I'm terrible when it comes to socializing." She blurted out, cheeks suddenly flushing slightly when she realized she'd confessed her inability to communicate properly to someone whom she'd just met. She turned away in an attempt to hide her now burning cheeks. Asarael mentally groaned.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 12th January 2015, 3:12 pm

Shai kept nibbling on the metal ring, not biting in, just wanting to get a taste. He was waiting for the confused waiter to return, with all the metal he could find. The guy had caught want Hana had said. Bad at socializing, not so different from himself then. It wasn't really that Shairako was bad at it, but he was so different, that most people happily stayed out of his way, that included his own brothers, who he hadn't seen for a few years. Only hints about them he had gotten was one of them leaving Sabertooth at one point and the other joining the Rune Knights. But to be brutally honest, Shai didn't really care much about them either.

Though getting back at the situation, Shairako had stopped chewing on the metal ring, letting it drop back around his neck. His attention had fully turned to Hana and for some reason, he felt like getting up and walking next to her.

Something had pulled his attention, he felt a very familiar type of magic, a slayer. And a very similar type of slayer. He bowed down a little and took a bite out of his metal ring: ''Miss, are tho' a metallic slayer as well?'' He couldn't make out what type of slayer, but she was a slayer, there wasn't even a question about that.

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 19th January 2015, 1:28 am

[OOC: Thanks for replying :D]

When he had stopped chewing on his metal ring, Hana wondered if he had caught her staring at him doing so. How rude of her. "Miss, are tho' a metallic slayer as well?"

Hana blinked once. Then twice, until she finally realized what he'd asked.

"Pfft. You're slow, brat. " Hana ignored her mentor, and shifted slightly in her seat. "Maybe." she answered, guessing that he probably knew the answer to his own question. Seeing as he used the words 'as well', she guessed that he had a metal slayer magic as well. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a god, dragon or demon slayer?" she asked, unsure whether there were more than one metal element demons.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 24th January 2015, 2:55 pm

A grin appeared on the guy's face. This was more fun than just a regular answer, but he knew the answer right off the bat. A metal slayer's aura is very defined from other slayers, especially if you are one yourself. But when the question came, Shai's face turned serious for a second, as he turned around and sat back down onto his chair. The guy seemed to be in thought, something very out of character for Shairako, but still, he was.

Though, in a second Shairako, turned to Hana, putting his hands on the table. ''I am the god variant of the metallic slayer.'' With this said, the waiter came back and places a tray of random metal objects on the table, bowed and left. Guess he went to get more or something, though he'd be back later, as a drink would definitely be needed.

''My brother thought me how to be a god slayer, he was sort of born into it, but gave up using it. So he trained me, just to keep the slayer alive.'' Shairako threw a few bits of metal into his mouth after saying this and looked around the table. No one else was around weirdly, but knowing Talonia even a little, this was no surprise.

Though, his case turned back to Hana in a second. ''But now about you, how did you become the slayer you are at this moment?''

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 26th January 2015, 4:13 am

The girl was slightly irked by the sudden grin he had. Was he planning something?

She guessed not, when he dropped the grin within seconds. Perhaps excited to meet another like him? Yes, it was possible. She'd felt the same way before, whenever she was given a chance to be useful to Takashi when she was much younger. Now it was still the same, although perhaps she did hide her eagerness instead of so obviously beaming at the mention of whatever request he had for her. "God metal slayer..." she murmured upon hearing him speak. He was the opposite of her, which made it even more interesting.

She listened quietly as he explained further. She wondered why his brother would give up using God Slayer magic; especially when he was already born with the magic. She was sure that being born with such a strong, ancient magic would've made him powerful - why'd he give that all up? "Why did he give up his magic, especially if he was born- What? Born with it?" she muttered the last few words to herself. It had taken her by surprise; realizing that his brother had been born with the magic. Born. Not... Trained, or gained from lacrima. Was that possible? She hadn't known about it before, since most slayers either got their powers from their respective mentors or lacrimas.

Hana was unsure of how to answer his question. "I made a contract with my mentor... And in exchange for power, I gave up a small portion of my soul." She answered hesitantly, wondering if he'd see her as inhuman for giving away something like that. Not that it affected her much anyway, since she'd probably never see him again after this. Staring down at the pieces of metal, her ruby colored eyes widened. "Ah. I forgot to place an order."

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 7th February 2015, 5:00 am

Dropping a piece of metal into his mouth and chewing it up, Shairako listened to Hana with quite some interest. It wasn't every day, one could meet someone who had given up a part of their soul and that for exchange for power. Power had always been a weird concept to Shai, a few of his brothers loved it, but that only brought them destruction, just like the eldest brother, who was consumed by his own power and killed. As his mind moved to the lost brother, Shairako got saddened noticeably. It was weird for him out of all people to show sadness, but he hadn't got over the loss of Neil yet.

Though in a minute, his head sprung back up, after hearing that Hana hadn't ordered anything. ''Well miss, if you are a metal slayer as well, you can have half of the metal, i wouldn't be able to finish it anyway.'' Shairako laughed for a second and looked back at Hana: ''Only really ordered so much to see the face on that waiter.''

Though now, Shai's mind went to his brother, the one who thought him the magic. He was unsure whether to reveal his identity or not. A though question, but at the same time Shairako didn't care that much. ''Well, about your question. My brother thought me it because he was losing grip on the magic. It came as a surprise to me as well, as i hadn't seen him for 5 years, but then he shows up one night and orders me to learn it.'' Said, that Shairako feel back into his chair and looked back at Hana: ''And from what i know of him, he is now a mage in Savage Skull, after leaving some airship guild. Not sure about the name of that.''

With that, Shairako took another piece of metal and dropped it into his mouth.

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 11th February 2015, 7:18 am

Hana cursed in silence upon noticing how his mood changed. She might've accidentally brought up some unpleasant memories for him. However, he seemed to perk up once more upon hearing that she hadn't placed an order. It was slightly embarrassing, to have gotten so carried away that she completely forgot to order, but she had been told she was a little airheaded at times, so it wasn't very surprising. A ghost of a smile made its way to her face when he explained that he'd ordered a large quantity of metal just to see the look on the waiter's face. In an odd way, he resembled... Him she thought, but quickly dismissed of any memories or thoughts of that person. He was no longer related to her. Just a part of her past now. Nox Animus had fallen, so it no longer existed. Neither did her team.

She couldn't help but bitterly laugh at herself whenever she thought of her team. She'd wanted to believe that they'd last long, maybe a few years or so, or as long as all of them were in the guild. How naive she'd been. Takashi had been right after all when he said they wouldn't last long. He always was, she'd think to herself, nodding her head to Shairako to thank him for sharing his meal. Her fingers reached out to grab a piece, then took a bite out of it. It was good. Not as good as the railings of the Noximus, but still good.

She was surprised to find out that he hasn't seen his brother for 5 years. Although there were some cases where siblings went their separate ways for years before seeing each other again, 5 years of not being able to see one's sibling was... Sad. She couldn't imagine being away that long from Mikoto. She'd probably pass out from worrying about him so much. As she continued to listen, the world seemed to come to a stop when she heard Shairako's description of his brother. Impossible. That description... It fit him so well. It couldn't be right? He had never mentioned anything about a brother. But the resemblance was there. The hair, the quirky personalities, and the magic. As far as she knew, the only Metal God Slayer she'd known from the only airship guild she'd ever been in, who went to Savage Skull... Was Indar Blackshield.

"Shairako... Your brother... May I know his name?"

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 4th May 2015, 3:08 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Hana-chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Biting into another piece of metal, Shairako fell into a blank thought, when Hana had asked about the name of his brother. Not that he didn't want to say, but due to the man's slight carelessness, he had forgotten the name of his brother, to be fair, he did have 6 of them. Then Shairako went into his own bubble for some time and started to speak out loudly enough for the girl to hear him.

''My brother's name, well, i can't remember his name, but i do remember some of my brothers names. My oldest brother was Jacob and youngest was Oliver, both are dead now, i hope they rest well. Then Marvin was the second oldest, who was killed by Jayce, the middle one, he is like the black sheep of our family. Then there is Elijah, who has been missing for most of the time, don't know him well. Aaaaand, i guess that does leave Indar, the crazy one, or well, all of us are quite crazy, silly family trend of going insane most of the time. Guess we all take it from our mad scientist of a father, he was a weird man and quite abusive to a few of us, but i don't blame him, taking care of seven sons may drive someone mad.''

With that, Shairako ended his story about the family he had and grabbed another piece of metal, looking into Hana's eyes, like he hadn't said a single word. Quite a strange man he was indeed, even to himself, but Shai wasn't one to focus on that. Though ,he did open his mouth again: ''So..., you wanted to know Indar's name right? If that's the case, his last name isn't Blackshield anyway, that's just a cover up, it's actually Iscariot, just like me. But yes, he is the one in Savage Skull right now.''
    deltra of gangnam style

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 4th May 2015, 9:06 pm

She hadn't realised she'd been holding her breath the moment Indar was mentioned until a little later. The slight ache she felt in her chest every time he was mentioned annoyed her to no end. Months. She hadn't gotten into contact with him - with any of the others - for months. Why hadn't she let go of the past yet?

She nearly choked on the small metal part she'd begun on when Shairako mentioned that he had seven brothers. That was an extremely large family. Although, three were now dead, leaving four alive.

Three were dead. Three of their brothers were dead. Gone. That was a likely reason as to why the male had appeared slightly down earlier. She guessed that they must have been close to each other."I'm sorry that I asked." she apologized, giving a slight bow.

Then came the somewhat surprising fact of Indar changing his surname. Well, sort of. It wasn't really a change, simply a lie to cover up his roots. She didn't entirely understand why, but she knew enough to keep her from asking any more questions about their family, lest she triggered unhappy thoughts for the blonde again. Plus, it wasn't that uncommon anyway. People used aliases and covers all the time - she was an example of them. It was however, somewhat pleasing to know a little bit more about her former teammate, like she had wanted to way before all the madness happened. Removing herself from her thoughts, she looked at where the male's eyes should be, behind the red bandana. "Lamia Scale... What's it like? For you? she asks, in an attempt to actually stir up a decent conversation for once, to get rid of the awkwardness in the air.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 27th May 2015, 4:12 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@Hana-chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

A sheepish look came onto the man's face, as Hana apologized. He couldn't understand why she was doing that, there was no reason to. If one thing, Shai didn't care at all about his brothers, the alive or the dead ones. It all originated from his childhood, they were thought not to show too much care for each other, but still help when help was needed, but never worry, it wasn't a needed emotion towards each other. As all the offspring of the Iscariot family were supposed to be strong enough to take care of themselves, not to rely on other people's help.

''Hana.'' The man turned to the girl directly now, more serious than before, but with a smile on his face. ''Ya dun need to apologize, they are my silly brothers, got themselves hurt or lost, i'm not sad about them, it's what they chose to do, so i show respect to towards them instead. Also, i'll see them eventually in hell.'' A slightly twisted grin was on the man's face, exactly the same as Indar used to have, it was a common trait among the brothers.

The next question tho, intrigued Shairako more than the one about his family. ''Lamia Scale huh?'' The man was seemingly in thought for a little bit, his mind trying to figure out the best way to respond to the question. ''The guild is nice, i could say, as a start. It's exactly what i needed, something not that strict and more filled with people, that just want to be in a guild. It's not something overly under the command of the Magic Council, from what i have understood so far.'' Ruffling his hair a little: ''It's a good guild in my opinion, one that i can stay in for a long time, without worrying people taking me for some insane freak.''

''Also Hana, may i ask, why'd you choose to come to the restaurant with me, it does feel a little like a date.''
    deltra of gangnam style

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 27th May 2015, 7:12 pm

Hana saw the resemblance between Indar and Shairako again when he grinned, and this time was sure that they were brothers. It was strange, however, that someone like him was in a legal guild. Not that he appeared threatening or dark, but with the signature twisted grin shared by him and his brother, as well as what he'd said about his guild being not overly under the command of the magic council. That could mean he wasn't fond of them either. She couldn't help but disagree, however. No matter how small of a hold the council had over his guild, as long as it was legal, it meant that they would naturally go against dark and possibly neutral.

"Your guild sounds... Enjoyable. Unfortunately, any legal guild is more or less under the control of the council. You'll eventually end up confronting your brother - and it's likely that you'll be on different sides. Would you still choose to fight?" she asks. She had no intention of trying to torment him or play mind games, but she hoped he'd at least know this fact. She was sure no one would kill their own sibling, right? Even if they weren't extremely close, they should at least have some sort of affection towards each other for having spent their childhood together.

Oh wait, his family was not so normal. They were insane by heritage, and one brother had already killed another. Who was she to say that wouldn't happen? And now that she thought about it, would her step-siblings do so as well? Right now, the only thing preventing them from doing so was her position, power and her being the favourite of their parent. Then, what was to happen if she lost all of that?

She made note to ponder about this matter later on. For now, she didn't want to trouble herself a lot. The pink-haired demon slayer was taken aback by her awuaintance's sudden question. "D... Date?" she repeated, muddled. A date involved romance, and she'd only met him just now. Then she reminded herself that he said it felt like a date, not considered it as one.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 31st May 2015, 11:37 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Hana-chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

The man looked at Hana, after her question, kinda in a confused way, tilting his head to the side. The question puzzled him, it seemed so clear to him, what would happen, if he ended up facing either Indar, Elijah or Jayce on the battle field. It was just so simple to Shairako, what would end up happening, would be a fight between the brothers, a fight that wouldn't be to the death. As how evil Indar and Elijah were, they'd never kill a brother, Jayce on the other hand, he was different, the righteous justice bringer, the black sheep of the Iscariots. That man would probably end up tearing Shairako to shreds, as they never got along well.

''I would certainly fight any of my brothers, but it wouldn't lead to us killing each other, as in the deepest parts of our hearts, we care for each other, like only family can. Accepted, we have, of our insanity, our messed up family and of our blood line, it's nothing we chose, but we ended up like this, so we'll make the best of it. That's why you'll never see an Iscariot scared, sad or depressed, we have no time for that, all of us live our lives to the fullest and how we want to live them, it's the right way to live, according to the Iscariot family.'' Shairako ended his speech, with a bright smile, he knew his family more than anyone else, knew why they did what they did and didn't criticize any of them, as respect, is one thing the man always had for his brothers.

As he looked up, he noticed Hana mumble the word date out, in a very adorable way. Shairako couldn't help but say awww, due to it. For some reason, he was really being pulled towards the pink haired woman, maybe it was due to their magics or how they were or the fact that Shairako just revealed his family to her, nevertheless, whatever it was, the man liked it.

''You know, you are quite adorable.''
    deltra of gangnam style

Thingy:

Hana Suzuki
    Hana Suzuki

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Hana Suzuki 1st June 2015, 10:26 pm

"That's good." she says, unsure of what else to say. Although now she knew why both brothers were so full of life. Why Indar never appeared down in front of her. Why Shairako, a man she'd just met, appeared so... Carefree.

She arches a brow when the blonde makes a peculiar sound - one that she had heard other girls making whenever there was something adorable was around. Guys did that too, but not as often as girls did. That, she had not even the slightest clue as to why. "You know, you are quite adorable." Without even thinking, she replies with the usual, "Thank you, you look a-" and stops just before she returns it, her mind finally registering what he had said. Her eyes retain their steel gaze as she subconsciously buries half her face in her thick red scarf, concealing rose-tinted cheeks.

She was a sucker for praises like these. She rarely got praises like these from her parent, so nearly every time a compliment was received, she was easily tamed. The situations and person were also factors of course. A praise given by a threat or target rarely got to her, since she would have an entirely different mindset. Compliments like these however, when directed to an unprepared, unsuspecting Hana, were very... Effective. She sinks her face lower into the scarf at the thought of it again, frustrated and pink-faced.

Meanwhile, watching from inside his host, a certain demon mentor groans, slapping a hand onto his face.

Main I Battle I Sad
    Shairako
    Shairako

Metallic Sound

Metallic Sound

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Shairako 14th June 2015, 5:04 am

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

WORDS

@Hana-chan
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

For some reason, Shairako couldn't break his eyes away from Hana now. She was acting so incredibly adorable, hiding her face in the scarf, as she was very obviously blushing from the man's comment about her being cute, which she very obviously was.

Standing up, the God slayer walks next to Hana, at the same time dropping some jewels onto an empty plate on the table. For someone that the guy hadn't known before this meeting, the girl was very attractive to him. So without asking her anything, Shairako grabbed her hand and pulled the girl after him, off the chair and out of the the restaurant. Something had popped into his head, something which he wanted to ask the woman, but not where someone could see them.

This something was important to Shairako, the only thing that made him act serious. The reason to this sudden impulse movement and the silence, which were both common to Shairako, but not on this level. For now though, he was just pulling the girl along, leaving her not even to grab her breath.
    deltra of gangnam style

Thingy:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:12 pm