Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nyan?

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Circuit
    Second Skill: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Skill:

Nyan? Empty Nyan?

Post by Lexa Grimoire 16th August 2015, 12:45 pm

The Cosplay Cafee:

Lexa was passing through Crocus on her way back to the guild hall when she'd began feeling a bit peckish. She decided to swing by this new place in town that was supposed to be a real change of pace. According to the locals, all the waiters and waitresses wore some sort of costume while they were serving you. Personally, Lexa didn't get the idea of dressing up like that to serve people, as a lot of people would get... ideas, but it would be fun to experience so she decided to check it out. Upon arriving to the place, Lexa saw a man hunched over a counter top sobbing and approached him. The man revealed himself to be the owner, and told Lexa how screwed he was. Ignoring his flamboyant behavior, meaning he was straight as a circle, she agreed to help him. She was made quite relieved when she was informed that other members from Black Rose were coming to help too. Lexa did make a point with the man, that he was going to pay half her fee on the spot, and the other half when she'd finished. He tried to decline the terms, but caved in when Lexa walked out the store. He went so far as to cling to her boots and beg her not to leave him hanging. Re-entering the agreement with a more open mind, the owner paid Lexa her starting fee, and set aside the other half for later.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyan? Empty Re: Nyan?

Post by Guest 16th August 2015, 2:13 pm

Izayuki Hyoujin ♦ Rank C ♦ Black Rose ♦ Glacier God Slayer    

Of course upon seeing the man upset and being more than just pressured into it all, Izayuki was pushed into helping at the odd cafe. She really was not familiar with such work, and found it very strange. Dress up to cook and serve people food? What a joke. Still, the young Black Rose mage had been provided with a maid costume with cat ears and a tail accessory. It was humiliating to a degree, as why did people try to dress up like animals anyway? Unless they had a nonhuman aspect to them, why bother? It was obviously fake and quite stupid, but here they were, and she was not prepared to waste time and energy by giving herself her real mammalian features for the sake of pleasing some guests and boys with raging hormones.

Izayuki had been put on cooking duty for now, but guessed that she might switch off with her unknown Black Rose co-worker before long. Yes she had been alerted a fellow guildmate was working the Cosplay Cafe too, but she had not yet familiarized herself with the person. It could not be too long, however. But as of right now, the girl was fighting back the instinct to put out the fire on the grill.

Location;; Cosplay Cafe
    Muse;; 9/10
    Word Count;; 208
    OOC;;
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 16th August 2015, 3:58 pm

Kakuma showed up last of the group, which the owner didn't mind rubbing into her face. She yawned as she looked around, a lot of unguarded food for the taking. She smiled evilly as she thought about how well fed she would be today. She turned to the owner and asked where her costume was, causing him to blink.

"Er i thought you came in one." He blinked, The flamboyant man moved around and touched her tail, "Ooooo THIS IS REAL! I MUST KNOW WHERE YOU GOT IT."

Kakuma pulled her tail from the mans grip, "I was born with it." The man made a move toward her ears, causing her to slap his hands away. "What it wrong with you!?!" She gave the man a quizzical look as she took a step back.

"Oh Forgive me my dear," The man motioned back to a changing room. "There is a costume in there." Kakuma gave the man a wide girth as she moved into the changing room, Inside she found maids outfit. She fumbled with putting it on for a while until one of the other girl who worked at the shop gave her a hand. Kakuma exited the changing room only to get pounced on by the owner. "OH MY! AREN'T YOU POSITIVELY ADORABLE."

"GET OFF!" Kakuma pried the man off her again and ran off to help deliver food, or more likely eat most of it.

Muse-o-meter: HOLY SHIT MAKE ME RP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WC 238/150

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyan? KF68skC
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 16th August 2015, 4:51 pm

Lexa actually liked her neko maid outfit, and wore it with a big smile. She pranced about like a child on Halloween with her cat tail and ears, and little black dress. She came over to a group of younger boys who'd entered a few minutes earlier. "Uh... Um e-excuse me Nii-san, but a-are you and your friends ready to order?" Lexa said in a soft, high pitched, shaky childish voice. The boys faces turned red, and one of them said "I don't think you're a kid, so... how about after work you hang with me a little?" with a pretty cocky voice. "Oh! Umm.. I-I can't... I'd be tempting Nii-san to do dirty things. I'm so sorry!" she said in the same voice as earlier, blurting out the apology. All three of the boys turns red-faced at the level of cut Lexa had portrayed. Not only did she look younger than them, but she was very small, and had curves. Her posture gave off a strong look, but her voice showed weakness; all of which were a major turn on for teen-aged horny boys. "W-well... I..." one of them began saying. "I'll start with some water..." he said, finishing his thought. The other two ordered a slice of cake with a milk shake while tripping over their own words to do so. Lexa's eyes grew big and filled with joy as she said "Thank you so much big bros! I'll get it all as fast as I can!" while giving a quick spin and trotting off to the kitchen. She approached the counter, shouting to whoever was back in the kitchen in her sweet and child like voice "We need a strawberry, and chocolate milk shake with two slices of carrot cake and a glass of water please!"

Word Count: 300
    Motivation: God Mode
    OOC: I made a different thread for rolls Located Here for the purpose of keeping the job thread clean.

Post by Guest 16th August 2015, 9:09 pm

Izayuki had barely seen any of the customers yet, having been back in the kitchen. However, her time was coming. But not before she had been lucky enough to hand over a few very well-chilled milkshakes, carrot cake, and water to whoever was out and about taking orders.
    The manager came in with her new assignment in the case that did not involve cooking- which was good considering she had subtly undercooked and overcooked a few steaks and burgers. Oh well. At least it was not noticeable.
    Taking off her kitchen apron and hanging it on the wrack, Izayuki adjusted her neko maid ears. What a bother. She normally enjoyed this type of thing, but it was turning out to be quite unreadable and annoying. Things got worse, however, when the teen saw the first table she was assigned to.

"Hello there. May I take your order?" she asked with a cute smile, forcing formality. The parents smiled and politely gave her their orders which were simple enough. Two iced teas with a chicken sandwich and fries on the site. Her real worry were those loud children- a boy and a girl no older than four or five. Izayuki was normally fine with children, but just looking at how they had already drawn on the table with the crayons provided for coloring their kid menus was not a promising sight. As soon as she thought the boy had made up his mind for chicken tenders, he immediately changed it while his sister was deciding on what she wanted. The mage could have sworn she was at that table for over a good five minutes- much longer than was needed for a small family.

"No no no! Not ch-kin tendahs. I want nugg'ts!" the boy demanded in a high pitched bratty voice. Izayuki liked to pride herself on her patience, but this was seriously pushing it. And as for the girl.... wait, where was she? A sudden crash alerted the teen as she turned her head to see salt and pepper all over the floor and broken fragments from the cheap glass shakers the girl had thrown. Cleaning time. Yay. "Your food will be right out," Iza said with a forced smile, dropping off the written order near the kitchen and grabbing the cleaning tools as the mother retrieved her obnoxious daughter.

Location;; Cosplay Cafe
    Muse;; 6/10
    Word Count;; 391
    OOC;;
    Crappy post, sorry. I'm being rushed off the computer while halfway through it. >.<
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 19th August 2015, 5:35 pm

Kakuma went out only to find that the other two members of her guild had taken two of the three tables that needed waiting on. Kakuma sighed and headed to the third table, a bunch of snot nosed brats, just her style. Kakuma pranced up to the table, "Hello kiddies!" She smiled and wagged her tail. "What am i getting you guys?"

"Er how is your tail moving?!?" One of the kids asked, She stood up and touched Kakuma's tail, the little girl frowned and gave it a tug. "WOW ITS REAL GUYS!" As she spoke the other three jumped up and came to inspect Kakuma's tail as well.

"Yup my ears are too!" Kakuma knelt down so one of the boys could feel her ears. The boy started scratching her ear causing her to flop on her side. "OHHH right there." The children giggled, after a while the returned to their seats. Kakuma stood up and brushed herself off. "Well then... What would you like."

All four in unison answered "CAKE AND ICE CREAM!" Kakuma laughed and took of the get their food. She was enjoying this job, it was just starting and she had already gotten ear scratches. She pranced back to the Kitchen and got their food, she came back quickly and set the food down.

"So whos gonna share?" Kakuma smiled and the group, they all looked at her then volunteered a bit. Kakuma sat down and chatted with them and had fun. after a while she excused herself, after collecting their bill, and went to clean up. They had had quite a bit of fun and Kakuma was kinda a mess after their small food fight.
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 21st August 2015, 6:55 pm

Lexa took the orders of a few other customers in the time she waited for the three pervy boy's meal to be done. She saw as the owner was the one cooking the meals, instead of one of her guild mates. Looking back, she saw that there were two more people on the floor. "How come you're cooking?" Lexa asked the owner. "Because the other girl was simply horrid at it. Poor sweetheart will never get a man like that." he said with a rather high pitched, flamboyant voice. "Maybe she's good at cooking, just not easy stuff like this? She could be used to cooking more extravagant meals." Lexa said, defending her guild mate. "Well darling, then she better learn to make quick meals." the manager said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He turned away, leaving the order on the counter. Lexa stuck her tongue out at his back while squinting her eyes, and making a silly sound while grabbing the food and heading back to the table. She made sure to be as cute as possible, so much so that she'd even faked nearly tripping over her own foot just as she was on approach.

Post by Guest 26th August 2015, 4:17 pm

After cleaning up the glass and scattered salt grains, Izayuki traveled back to the kitchen to throw the dangerous shards and now-unusable salt away and return the dustpan and broom to the corner where they belonged. However, she could not help but overhear the conversation between the manager and her guildmate. She personally knew that she was not a good cook, but surely she had not been that bad? The words stung a bit, as she was never too good at taking biting comments pointing out inabilities, flaws, or mistakes, no matter how big or small. Already stressed out from the ordeal with the child girl customer, Iza clenched her fist a little in irritation. The manager especially, and possibly Lexa would likely feel the room get quite a bit colder after his first sentence.

However, hearing the little blonde girl's words relaxed Izayuki a bit as she resolved not to lose it at the manager for his immature criticism. He got off lucky, as sometimes she was not as forgiving. Grabbing the teas, burgers, fries, and kid meals for the table she had been assigned to, the cat-dressed mage returned to the family with their order, relieved to see that the kids were quietly coloring on the paper for once, and not the table. Sitting down to chat and color with them, Izayuki lightened even more as she noticed the messy fun the guildmaster had been through as she passed by. "So who won?" she remarked with a grin on the evidence of the food-fight as she passed the wolf-eared-and-tailed woman.

Location;; Cosplay Cafe
    Muse;; 5/10
    Word Count;; 268
    OOC;;
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 28th August 2015, 9:41 pm

Kakuma stopped and pick a piece of food off her shoulder, "They did... But i get free food cause of it." Kakuma put the cake fragment in her mouth and walked off to clean herself off. She got to the kitchen and deposited the money from the kids, only to realize they had shorted her. She shrugged and put in her own Jewel into the register. She headed back out and looked around, there was not another Customer yet so she ran off and put on a new outfit. This time she put on a odd outfit she found in the corner of the dressing room. It was a Dinosaur suit, with cute button eyes and a tail. She walked out and bumped right into the Manager, who looked like he just swallowed his tongue.

"OH MY! Where did you find that god awful thing." The man say, his face flush with disgust. "Please go put on something a little more... Cute."

Kakuma pouted as the man insulted her choice of costume. "HEY! No im gonna wear this, it cute." Kakuma held her hands in front of her and gave a little, "Rawr!" The manager face-palmed so hard and then walked off muttering about never getting good help. With her new costume in place, Kakuma headed back out to the cafe.

Nyan? KF68skC
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 28th August 2015, 10:04 pm

Lexa gave a quick twirl as she began putting the shakes down in front the boys, and lied saying "I put a special treat for you, big brother!" in a sweet sounding voice. The three boys turned bright red, even though the comment was directed only at one of them. The boys each ordered a cheese burger with fries, two slices of cheese cake each, and some soda to wash it all down. Lexa knew their order was only so large so they'd have an excuse to stick around and gawk at the defenseless looking girl, but she kept her cute act up and skipped to the back room. She saw the woman with dog ears leaving in a new outfit, and heard their employer saying how good help is hard to come by. Lexa waited for her co-worker to exit the room before addressing the comment personally. "Requip." Lexa said in a very deep, very adult voice as the sound of chains was heard rattling. She wrapped the flamboyant man in the chains, not giving him any ability to even move, and barely enough slack to breath as she approached him. "Listen asshole." Lexa said, her magic circuits glowing bright yellow, "You're gonna apologize for that comment when we're done here. If you don't, I'm turning this shit house into a pile of rubble. We clear on that bud?" She said angrily, her eyes narrowing on his. The man nodded quickly as he was unable to speak, and was beginning to cry slightly. The chains all disappeared and Lexa put her 'cute' back on, and began skipping off to grab the towel she originally came to grab.

Cooldowns:
    Chains of the Bandit Princess - 3 posts

Post by Guest 2nd September 2015, 3:53 pm

The kids honestly were not too bad now that things had settled down. She taught them how to color on the paper and in the lines, a valuable lesson anyone could ever learn, even though she was honestly not too good at it. The parents pretty much ignored the kids as they joined others at another table which was equally rowdy. While she discouraged any type of food fight like Kakuma's table had, it still was quite lively in it's own way. The thought of Kakuma losing the food fight was quite amusing, however, and she gave a small giggle in response as the messy maid left to change her outfit.

Soon enough the parents came to retrieve their children and paid for the food and her time. Relieved of that task, Izayuki made her way over to put the money in the register, take note of her tip they had given, and clean up after the family. Once that had been done, the girl turned her attention to the new pair of customers at the cosplay cafe. They seemed lively, but would hopefully be easier to handle than the wild family before them. However.... what were they taking pictures of? Everything? This would be interesting....

Location;; Cosplay C
    Muse;; 7/10
    Word Count;; 206
    OOC;;
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 7th September 2015, 6:52 pm

Kakuma felt Lexa us magic as she walked away from the manager, she frowned and turned around, seeing the Lexa had tied up the manage and was now scolding him. Kakuma's eye twitched a bit as she stomped back over. "Lexa..." Her voice was terrorizing, "we do not attack people like that." Kakuma bonked Lexa over the head as she went for a towel. "I do not need defending, Black Rose does not need defending, Insults like such mean nothing to us. They are simply spoken words from fools who know not what they talk about." Kakuma was not happy lexa had used magic on the manager, who was now running in terror of the angry guild master. Kakuma's anger subsided quickly, "I thank you for caring but i could care less about some mortals opinion." with that Kakuma walked off to go clean some dishes or something. It was truly a sight to see, the speed at which Kakuma changed moods.

Nyan? KF68skC
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 8th September 2015, 5:37 am

Lexa felt the force of something hitting her over the head, accompanied by some harsh words from the eldest of the group. As the woman left the room, Lexa slowly released the cloth she was holding, letting it fall gracefully to the floor as she moved her hand to rub her throbbing head. A single tear formed in her eye as the feeling of pain, and disgrace began to overwhelm her. Moments later, a single cold stream fell from her eyes, creating a path down her cheeks and falling to the floor. "..." Lexa was simply speechless as the severe scolding from the older woman revealed that she had dishonored her guild, and before the true tears could form, Lexa converted her body into shadows and quickly left the facility. The cat ears and tail, along with her customers, and her other guild mate, were left behind. Where Lexa would go was a mystery, she only wanted to leave the place and find somewhere she could take her sadness out on.

Post by Guest 13th September 2015, 2:22 pm

Iza did feel the magic to an extent, yes, but she was mostly distracted by her crazy customers. The couple was taking constant pictures of anything and everything, herself included. Normally the young mage did not mind the attention, but this seemed a bit odd for her. Not too uncomfortable, but why was picture-taking such an obsessive thing? What was it worth? Why take pictures of her when if they wanted to see her, they could just do so in person?

The thoughts confused Izayuki as she shook her head, took their orders, and made her way to drop off the orders. Seeing Kakuma as she passed, but for some reason Lexa seemed to be nowhere near. The manager did not seem to be around either. Just where had everyone gone? Had something taken place here that she did not know of? It was likely, seeing as she was more focused on the job at hand and was typically oblivious to that stuff anyway.

When she returned to her table with the food, Izayuki put on a smile, despite her overall feel of unease in the restaurant. The next request she got, however, most surprised her. "Hey, you wouldn't mind posing as a cat for us, would you?" one of them asked with an excited smile. Oh right- the costume. She was supposed to be a neko waitress. But how the heck did one pose as a cat?
    "Erm... I'm not sure I know how to pose..." she said with a smile, hiding her doubts.

"Oh come on- just try!" the person encouraged, not daring to give up. Izayuki knew that she was not allowed to really deny a customer, so she gave a sigh as she prepared to 'pose'....
    before an idea came to mind. That awkward smile quickly turned into a mischievous grin as she resolved how to handle the situation. Within the blink of an eye, the young mage had shapeshifted into a white cat with pink eyes. They wanted her to pose like a cat? Well hell, she would take it to extremes to fulfill their requests. "Want me to say cheese now, or got something better in mind?" she purred, sitting down and taking as adorable a stance as a feline could while the two cosplay fans looked on in amazement.

Location;; Cosplay Cafe
    Muse;; 9/10
    Word Count;; 390
    OOC;;
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 30th September 2015, 11:50 am

Kakuma felt the girl leave and sighed, she had to go explain better. This gm stuff was getting tiresome but in the end it was worth it. She ran up to Izayuki and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey i have to go find that other girl, you can finish up here right." Kakuma didn't wait for her to answer but ran off, while she ran she spoke the words to activate her other side. "Where there is light the is shadow." As Kakuma finished everything white on her turned black, her hair, dress and claws all turned black. She then used followed the shadows that lexa had left catching up to the girl quick, she formed behind the girl and swept her up in a hug. "Please don't cry, i didn't mean you were in trouble, just made a mistake." Kakuma spun the girl around, and cleared her eyes of tears. "you all are like my children, and thats why i have to correct you when you make a mistake, perhaps i was a bit harsh." Kakuma kissed Lexa's forhead, "but you were not in trouble me daughter." Kakuma smiled and hugged the girl warmly. "Now lets go home."

Nyan? KF68skC
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 30th September 2015, 4:22 pm

Lexa had stopped at the top of the tallest building she could find, over looking the city. It was only a few moments before she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her, causing Lexa's eyes to fly open from the sudden surprise. "Wha?" she said as she was pulled into the embrace. She was the turned about by the arms, looking at the woman clearing the tears from her cheeks, Lexa noticed it was the lady who scolded her earlier, except her hair was darker... full on black actually. Lexa was pulled into another warm embrace, to which she leaned into and returned with a hug. 'Now let's go home' the woman said, her voice was calming. Lexa nodded, saying "A-alright nee-san," while wiping more tears from her eyes. She gave a weak smile and erupted into a cloud of light particles, disappearing from sight and then reappearing at the guildhall.

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 3rd October 2015, 7:21 am

Nyan? YdROJZD

Nyan? JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:12 am