Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Over The River, And Through The Woods...

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Circuit
    Second Skill: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Skill:

Over The River, And Through The Woods... Empty Over The River, And Through The Woods...

Post by Lexa Grimoire 2nd August 2015, 7:19 pm

Job: The Rarest Flower:

Lexa had been passing through a tiny settlement between Magnolia and some forest when she overheard a woman talking to the leader of the settlement saying that some guy in the clinic is beyond saving if they didn't get the herb. Normally Lexa doesn't care for a person who's going to die anyways, but she heard that there was a ray of hope for this one and she asked about it. As Lexa got near them, the leader said they simply didn't have any men to spare with the constant attacks from ghouls and whatnot. "So how about a mercenary?" Lexa said with a bold voice. The leader looked at her, noting how young she looked and was ready to turn her down when the old woman gave her a picture of the flower and a thousand jewel. "The rest of your pay when you get back dearie, godspeed to you. Oh, and thank you so much..." the old woman said. Lexa stuffed the cash away, surprised since she would have done this job for free had she not offered a reward.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PrincessBerry
    PrincessBerry

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Over The River, And Through The Woods... Empty Re: Over The River, And Through The Woods...

Post by PrincessBerry 3rd August 2015, 4:01 pm

Berry really hadn’t given much thought when she had selected this mission. It looked simple, find a flower and get some money. She mentally noted to always ask questions before accepting a job. Her stupidity had ended up making looping her into a group with another mage. She was glad though, she was approved to go on the job, despite how new she was and her age. She had already talked with an old woman in the village who discussed the payment and the over-all objective of the job. It sounded easy, at least to Berry.

“So hey, listen. I just want to get this over with quickly.”

Berry did her best to sound as cheerful as possible, it was hard to do. She had never met this person before and they weren’t from her guild either. In her hand she held the job poster, every so often she would open it and read it to make sure there weren’t any other surprises. The page clearly spoke of a rare flower that could cure any disease. The jobs was posted for a specific man due to the hope that this man would be able to pull through.

“Bright side is, we get to help out someone in need.”

Berry smiled brightly hoping to ease the tension she felt about the situation in her head. Her thoughts went back to the man she saw lying on the bed, he looked so helpless. Berry now was determined, partner or no, she would finish this job. In the back of her mind, a little voice was excited more for the money.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

:seijin1:

Don't worry be happy
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Over The River, And Through The Woods... Empty Re: Over The River, And Through The Woods...

Post by Lexa Grimoire 3rd August 2015, 4:17 pm

Lexa was a bit surprised when she was approached by an adorable little girl back at the village, and was told she was a wizard. She didn't turn the added help down, as anyone who called them self a wizard must have been either in a guild, or very powerful themselves. She couldn't help but notice the moderate tension between them while walking, probably because Lexa wasn't from the girl's guild, and decided she had to fix it. Lexa stopped walking and looked at the young girl with strong eyes. She stared at the girl a few seconds before rapidly reaching out and pulling her in for a gentle hug saying "Alright Imōto-chan, my name's Lexa! I want you to hold onto my sword in case you need to defend yourself when we go in. Don't be afraid to attack, just let your instinct do the thinking and your body will know how to fight." She said with a chipper voice, her love of the idea of having a younger sibling over-powering her lack of knowledge of the girl she just hugged. Lexa gave her Mortal's Incarnation, a 2.5 foot long katana with strange engraved markings along the blade and grip. "I'll do my best to keep you safe, but that's under the circumstance that there's too many to deal with." she added, the smile on her face letting her little sister know she would sacrifice herself to protect her. With that said, Lexa walked into the forest with her head held high and a brimming smile on her face.

Mortal's Incarnation:

Last edited by Lexa Grimoire on 3rd August 2015, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Turning Notification on)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd August 2015, 4:17 pm

The member 'Lexa Grimoire' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Over The River, And Through The Woods... NormalMonster
    PrincessBerry
    PrincessBerry

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PrincessBerry 3rd August 2015, 6:35 pm

Berry graciously accepted the blade, she bowed her head as a sign of gratitude. Since she didn't have anywhere to place it, Berry just held on to the weapon. She smiled at her partner, maybe she wouldn't be so bad. Berry thoughts were interrupted by low growls and snarls. A small pack of four wolves stepped out. Their hair raised on end, bearing their fangs. Berry looked in almost disgust at the mutts infront of her.

"Really, I prefer cats more than dogs. or wolves for that matter."

Berry looked straight at the lead wolf and just glared, the two were locked in a staring contest. The other wolves didn't move, Berry just kept staring, the wolf doing the same. Finally, someone blinked. The wolf was the first the lose eye contact with Berry. A cute smirk crossed Berry's face.

"Big mistake."

Berry unsheathed Mortal's Incarnation, the blade gleamed even in the low light. Berry, slightly mesmerized by the shine of the blade, smile once again.

"This is gonna be fun."

Don't worry be happy
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 3rd August 2015, 6:47 pm

Lexa saw her little sister smiling with the sword drawn and was glad that she wasn't scared. "I'll take the others, looks like you have a challenger." Lexa said confident that her sister would be able to win. Lexa charged at the dogs with her hand resting on the grip of Gabriel's Blade, closing the gap. The first victim was one who was charging her. Lexa drew her sword, the blade shining with a beautiful golden sheen as the power of the Guardian Angel: Gabriel filed the weapon. Her hit cut the dog's rib cage open, and was followed by a bright golden light in the shape of a sword furthering the cut into the beast. The dog hit the ground and slid a few feet as the last two jumped back, trying not to be so close to Lexa after seeing one of their own be cleaved nearly in half.

One of the mongrels came after Lexa, staying low to the ground and charging fast. Lexa was quick to stick her blade in the dirt. The dog was running so fast, so close to Lexa it wasn't able to stop and it ran into the blade, cutting its nose open. Lexa loved animals, and didn't want to leave it to suffer so she quickly spun around and used her Shadow Burst to move to the others. The first dog's head fell from where it was mounted, the second one's spine was cut from it's body. "I'm so sorry my friends. But I made it as painless as possible." Lexa said in a soft voice, a single tear streaming from her golden shining eyes and falling from her chin. Lexa stood up, and watched to see how her sister was handling her challenger.

HP: 120%
    MP: 95% (-5% for Shadow Burst)

Weapon Skill #2 Used:
    Shadow Burst:

PrincessBerry
    PrincessBerry

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PrincessBerry 5th August 2015, 8:09 pm

Berry gave a quick glance at the downed wolves before her partner, she gave herself a small sigh before turning back to the annoyance at hand. She didn't so much despise dogs, or wolves for that matter, she just found that they smell and slobber A LOT. Clutching the small katana in her hand, Berry ran towards the wolf. Using the katana, she ran it down the wolf's side. Blood began to pool as the animal clung to life. Berry closed her eyes and softly apologized before turning to the other wolf.

"Please forgive me for what I have done to your comrade, but I must."

The wolf lowered itself and snarled, the hair on its back raised. The wolf was scared but wasn't going to show it. Berry closed her eyes for a moment, as if thinking about sparing the animal, the mongrel jumped at her. Berry's eyes shot open, she was ready for the animal. without having time to use the katana, Berry used her foot. She kicked the wolf, in it's face, out of the air. Dazed, the wolf looked angrier than before. Berry was not going to give the animal a chance to attack again. Grabbing the katana with both hands, she sprinted towards the animal and thrusts the weapon through the animals side. Removing the weapon, the wolf fell over beside its brethren. Both whimpering in pain, as their wounds bled.

"I'm quite sorry it had to come to this. I'm not into animal cruelty, especially when I'm the one that caused it. Please rest in peace."

Berry bowed in respect, she then walked beside her partner and sheathed the katana.

"Please, lets go, the small of blood is making me sick."

Don't worry be happy
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 5th August 2015, 8:55 pm

Lexa watched as her little sister dispatched the last wolf and was kind heated enough to pay her respects. She herself walked over to the wolf that was whimpering in pain and knew it wouldn't be able to live as it was intended to, if it lived at all. Lexa held the grip of Gabriel's Blade with both hands and in a single movement, removed the head from the crying wolf. Lexa's eyes were soft, and looked as though she were holding back her tears. "Wolves are nature's way of showing us how team work will over come any issue. When you fight a wolf, never let it start to cry. Either kill the wolf while it still has dignity, or let the wolf kill you." Lexa said in a soft, depressed voice. She turned around and flicked her sword before sliding it onto the loop on her back and continued through the forest. Lexa looked at the paper, and saw the flower was black with white accents on the petals. The leaves were green with orange at the stems, and the body was bright yellow. She passed it to her sister saying "Be sure to look for this exact flower. There's a lot of look alikes in nature, so be careful." in the way only a loving big sister would pull off.

PrincessBerry
    PrincessBerry

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PrincessBerry 5th August 2015, 10:10 pm

Berry took her time to examine the poster, the flower seemed quite strange but the colors were actually quite beautiful.

"I really hope this flower can actually cure that man. It would really suck if it was all for nothing."

There was soon a break in the forest to an open meadow, this meadow contained very few flowers along a rather large hill. Berry began to search the right side of the field. As she began to walk up the hill, to check the other side. A small rabbit caught her eye, its leg had been hurt by what looked to be a hunter's trap. She felt pity for the small animal, so much small tears formed in her eyes. She approached the rabbit very slowly as to not startle the poor thing.

"It's alright, I won't hurt you little guy."

She carefully lifted the rabbit and examined the foot, it was not infected but needed to be bandaged right away. Berry knew she didn't have any bandages on her, but she knew that the animal needed help. Berry placed the rabbit down carefully and then tore a small strip of fabric from her skirt. She wrapped it carefully around then rabbit's foot.

"That should do it."

The rabbits took a second before stepping down onto the now bandaged foot. At first the animal winced in pain but continued to walk. Eventually being able to run. The rabbit stared at Berry for a moment before continuing on it's way back into the forest.

"Take care little guy."

Standing up, Berry made her way up the rest of the hill. The sight made her jaw drop. The other side of the hill was completely covered with flowers of all colors. Berry turned and called down to her companion.

"Um... Lexa-chan? You may wanna come take a look at this."

Don't worry be happy
    Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 5th August 2015, 11:39 pm

Lexa quickly went to where her sister was at, and looked around. Lexa quickly pulled the younger girl in for a firm, but loving hug as she exclaimed "Marvelous! You found one!" with a joyous voice. Lexa moved tot he middle of the patch, and held her picture of it up to the one she thought was it. The picture was a near perfect match, so Lexa picked a set of them. Lexa gently tucked the small bouquet in her satchel, and turned to her sister. "Thanks so much for helping me out on this one! If you ever need help, here's the best way to contact me!" Lexa said while passing the girl a small item. "If you pull the trigger on that, it'l shoot a special type of energy to the sky. I'm super sensitive to the energy it releases, so I'll be able to pick up on it from almost anywhere in earthland!" Lexa said with a big smile. "I'm gonna get back to the village with these, you should be safe on the way back. When you get there just leave my sword with the old lady." Lexa said, and then burst into the light. Not even a half of a second passed before Lexa was at the village where she gave the old woman the flowers. The old woman was thankful for them, and gave Lexa the other half of her payment, while also agreeing to pay the other girl. With that done, Lexa left the village to go check on her guild.

PrincessBerry
    PrincessBerry

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by PrincessBerry 6th August 2015, 2:04 pm

"Well now, that was... unexpected. I didn't even tell her my name."

Berry turned to look back towards the woods, dreading the walk home. Though the walk wasn't actually that bad, nothing tried to jump her. Most animals ran as soon as they saw her coming. The sun had just begun to set as she exited to forest and headed back to town. By nightfall, she was back inside the town and speaking with the old woman. Though the woman was hesitant, she paid Berry in full and thanked her for the work she had done. Berry bowed respectfully and headed for the station. The train ride wouldn't take long and that gave her time to think. The walk back to her living space was longer than usual, due to her choosing to take the long way. Berry chose to walk to the river, it was always so pretty at night. The moon shone on the water, creating a reflection of white light. With the calm sound of water flowing, Berry began to feel tired. She knew it was time she headed home. With one last look over the water she spoke.

"Lexa... maybe we'll meet again. Next time, I'll tell you my name.

Don't worry be happy

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:58 am