Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bounty Time!

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Gabriel & Legion
    Experience : 2925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: True Circuit
    Second Skill: Lillian Grimoire
    Third Skill:

Bounty Time! Empty Bounty Time!

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 7:23 pm

Job: Escaped convict:

Finally arriving in Era after so much madness, Lexa was able to keep her promise to that Jacob guy. But it seems there is truly no rest for the weary as the second she stepped foot in Era, a guardsman approached her asking if she'd seen a guy while she was on her travels. He showed her a picture of him, and said that they're trying to hunt the man down as he's supposed to be in jail. Lexa told the man that even if she did see him, she wouldn't tell the guardsman without the proper amount of compensation. Her reasoning being "A girl's gotta take care of herself" which the guardsman laughed at. He figured Lexa to be around 14 or so, 15 at the most according to him while he was laughing at her. Lexa told the man she would help find his missing convict, but she wants half the jewel now and half when she brought the man in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Legal Guild Ace- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Bounty Time! Empty Re: Bounty Time!

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 8:37 pm

Lexa was given half her bounty, and she went off on her way to go get the escapee. She figured it'd be best to start out somewhere that people WOULD normally look, or at least that's where she would hide. Reason being is, the places that are most obvious as hidey holes, are the ones people don't normally check first. A smart criminal would hide in the most obvious spot they could find, and then when the people chasing him or her checked one of the other places, he or she would move from the most obvious, to what has now become the least expected location. So with that, Lexa went to the sewers of Era to find a really big guy who's missing an arm. Since there's so many of those kinds of people roaming the city, Lexa would have an immeasurably hard time noticing the guy. Lexa didn't mind going into the sewers. She didn't care about how she smelled after a day of work, she only cared about getting paid and then getting clean.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 9:08 pm

Lexa found a sewer cap after a good ten or so minutes of walking down the streets of Era in search of one. She tried lifting the heavy metal disk, but it wouldn't budge. Looking around, there was nothing she could use for leverage, and there was no form of hardware stores around. Lexa's face went sour, as originally it was just go check the sewer and it's done. But now she had to find something that she could use to open the lid so she can go down there. Lexa looked around, trying to find a carriage that she could borrow a spoke from... Not wanting to have to go far, Lexa would use anything she deemed sturdy enough to lift the grate. Lexa had found a man who was carrying a really long metal rod that looked like it'd do the trick. Lexa made haste to go tot he man and ask for him to use his piece of rebar to open the grate.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 9:23 pm

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, but I can't do that." the man said to Lexa. Lexa pouted and a tear formed on her eye, a little trick she learned from a hooker way back when, and the man began to panic, not wanting to make a young girl cry. "Uhhhhh... ahh no no no no no no! No tears sweet heart, I.. um... come quickly, before I'm spotted!" the man said, truly afraid of how bad it'd look if she made a kid start crying in such a public place. "Suuuucker...." Lexa said in a very hushed tone with a smile on her face. The man rushed to the grate and used the rebar to lift it a bit, and then finished by using his hands. "Wooow! You're super strong Mr. Construction Worker! Umm... I'm gonna need to get out of here when I get my bracelet, so can you leave it open please?" Lexa said, mimicking the voice of a child still. The construction worker blushed from being called strong by her, all Lexa could think of is how funny it was.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 9:46 pm

Lexa hit the bottom of the steps, her boots making a clapping sound as they hit the floor. Lexa heard the man coming down the steps after her, and she turned around. "Won't be able to live with myself if I let some kid go down into the sew---" Lexa stopped the man short by moving quickly and smacking him upside the head with her sword's back. "I'll pass." Lexa said in a very adult voice. Lexa began walking down the stone path of the sewers while looking for some sign of someone having been here. Lexa saw a large black footprint with some lines scratched into the muck that bordered the walkway. Lexa bent over and took a look at the size of the drag marks. The distancing between each mark suggested that the chains were pretty big, and the depth of the marks said the chains were heavy. Following these, Lexa decided to go in the direction the chains went.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 11:21 pm

Walking down the way, Lexa felt the air was a bit cool. Since there was no sun down here, and almost no people, and a lot of flowing water to keep absorb the heat, the sewers were much colder than the streets above. She saw it went further down the corridor and then went to the water, Lexa became light and reformed on the other side, looking for any signs of the chains. The chain markings led to a hole in the sewer wall that Lexa decided to go into. Inside this hole was a single man, crouched down and ready to strike her if she got to close. "Hold it there friend." the large man with one arm said. "Hehe! I knew you'd be here!" Lexa said with a super chipper voice. "Come on out, I wanna talk!" Lexa said, her voice giving no hint of her will to attack the man.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 11:29 pm

Lexa twirled around, smiling and laughing with glee after her hunch was right. "Mister you been giving the guard a hard time!" Lexa said, her voice oddly chipper to the man. The large man rubbed his head, tring to understand exactly why the girl was helping him. "Here!" Lexa said while grabbing the chains. Lexa turned into pure light, taking the chains with her, and then reformed a few small steps away and dropped teh chains. "Ummm thanks?" the man said, absolutely puzzled. "No problem!" Lexa said, her eyes brightly lit up by the magic circuits inside. "I simply knew you'd be down here! It's the absolute last place anyone would look because it's the absolute most obvious hiding place!" the terrifyingly happy girl exclaimed to the man. Lexa stopped prancing about and looked at the big fella, her eyes no longer sparkly and joyous. "So tell me Mr. Convict. Why did you break out?" she said with a much more adult voice.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 11:33 pm

"I was sentenced to life in that place for accidentally killing off a guy when I dropped a steel beam on him at our construction site. I didn't mean to, the damn thing slipped out of my arms when the hoist gave in and dropped the load, it was mechanical failure." the man said, looking at Lexa as though he were trying to convince her. "Go on." Lexa said plainly, waiting for the rest of the story. "The guy's family and mine were always at ends with each other. Fighting was common when our family members cross paths and the guy who got slammed was from that family. I tried apologiizing multiple times and they never forgave me. Instead they had me thrown in the slammer for aggrivated man-slaughter." He said calmly, pausing to breath a little. "Alright. I know how you got in, now answer my question on why you left." Lexa said bluntly, not caring for anything he just said.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 11:37 pm

"Sorry, I guess you're not one of the guards usual little fuckers they send..." the large man said apologetically. "I got a kid, born a couple years back. I never seen her, and all I wanted was one single opportunity to do so." the man said, pausing to make sure Lexa was still with him. "Let me guess, warden fed you some bull shit, saying he would let you see your kid, and then he lied about it. So you broke out so you could go see her." Lexa said, giving the most common problem to him as a guess. "Actually... yeah. That's exactly what happened, he said he would let my daughter visit me, but when the time came that ass had a chair ready for me and started slammin' me with whips." the man said, getting angrily as the sentence went on. Lexa stood up, and began brushing herself off as she got to thinking what to do.

Lexa Grimoire
    Lexa Grimoire

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lexa Grimoire 1st August 2015, 11:43 pm

Lexa began walking and paused to look at him. "Let's get moving, any guard gives you flak I'm kicking their asses. We're gonna go to your kid's place and let you have a little chat. After that, it's back to the clink for you, mmk?" Lexa said with a smile, her bold and determined eyes saying that she wasn't bluffing. The man didn't say a word, he just stood up and began following her. She walked past the man who was still unconscious, the large prisoner asking "What happened to him?" to which Lexa replied "probably got hit by something metal..." as if she didn't already know. Technically it was the truth, considering he was slammed with a sword. Lexa walked with the man through town, forcing any guard who got withing three feet of the man to back off. She took him to his house and waited in the same room as him and his daughter, making sure he didn't bolt. Just as promised, the man calmly went back tot he prison and even closed the cell himself.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 11:46 pm