Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Korean Invasion Lvl: Dungeon / Dungeon Team Recruitement

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Korean Invasion Lvl: Dungeon / Dungeon Team Recruitement Empty Korean Invasion Lvl: Dungeon / Dungeon Team Recruitement

Post by Nero_ 19th July 2015, 11:30 am

Hi! Long story short, I'm looking for a team to go through the dungeons with, since I'm a simple B Rank, and I wouldn't reach pretty far ^^; I guess whoever reads this would want to know a little bit about my curious little character, so I'll just leave some rather important info about Elizabeth G. Silvershield below.

Inventory: Legendary (+) Sword [Nightfall] // Legendary Armor // Artifact Double Blades [Illusion and Delusion]
    Pet: Legendary pet [Lightning Beast called Zero]
    Magic: Legacy of the Master of Shadows [Also Known As: Female Zed from LoL magic]
    IC Personality: Here's the issue... Elizabeth is arrogant and would have a hard time working with others due to the fact that she rarely trusts anyone to that point, but she'd possibly make an effort to try to collaborate with whoever she has to work with.
    Combat: Relies heavily on her double blades + magic. Also very reliant on combos. Guess that would be important to mention.

That's pretty much all..... If you'd like to be in a team with me, just respond to this :P

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
    Korean Invasion Lvl: Dungeon / Dungeon Team Recruitement Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:47 pm