Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be a Model! [Mission/Solo]

Kona
    Kona

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Honor
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Summoning: CS
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Be a Model! [Mission/Solo] Empty Be a Model! [Mission/Solo]

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 9:46 pm

Job Description:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Be a Model! [Mission/Solo] Sig310
    l Kona l l CS l l Dee l l Bank l
    Completed Mission: D:6/8 C:0 B:0 A:0
    Kona
    Kona

Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Be a Model! [Mission/Solo] Empty Re: Be a Model! [Mission/Solo]

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 10:01 pm

Unconsciously, the girl's leg had found her way back to the dark alley. The white sheet of mission paper with the scripted handwriting caught the girl eyes. Be a Model!, it was written. A small smile crept on the girl's face and the girl took that paper off and read in details. It was written that the famous Sorcerer Weekly was looking for female mages that will model for the magazine in a photo shoot. It was said that the mages should have beautiful face and body structure. She thought for a minute. A beautiful face is okay but a body structure. Her petite body can be a problem but she would not know unless she went there. Then, looked at her clothes, she was wearing a knee-length dress with a pair of black heels. It was all right so she decided to walk to the East Forest of Magnolia which the photo shoot was taking place.

[WC: 158]
    [PC: 1/5]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kona
    Kona

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kona 18th July 2015, 10:13 pm

The girl strolled towards the Forest and found a group of bustling mages. Everybody was being busy bees. The girl did not know whom to say. Just then, a man with a designer clothes grabbed the girl's shoulders and eyed the girl up and down. "Perfect. Perfect. Perfect," he chanted while giggling like a kid.

The girl's eyes widened at his strange actions and was trying to break free. "Excuse m..e," the man disturbed the girl's sentence and started "You and my dress would be perfect. Your petite body is perfect. It's like I designed just for you little girl."

The girl puffed in annoyance. Who was he to call her a little girl? However, it seemed she did not need to find whom to ask. The man dragged the girl towards the crowd. "I found a model," he screamed giddily. Nobody was explaining the girl anything and it was starting to tick her off that they actually thought she was a little kid.

[WC: 164]
    [PC: 2/5]

Kona
    Kona

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kona 19th July 2015, 1:21 am

The girl masked her irritation and instead asked the young woman whom introduced herself as a designer. "So, what is this photo shoot all about?" she asked curiously.

"Ahh. He didn't tell you. Sorry little girl. This photo shoot theme is all about eco-friendly. You will be wearing the marvelous creations of Chanelle. He is the most famous designer in Fiore. By the way, little girl," the young woman was stopped in mid-sentence as the girl interrupted.

"I'm not a little girl and I have a name. Kona," she said abruptly. Then she watched her favorite designer making the final check for his clothes. No wonder, his designs are always so perfect. He is a perfectionist, the girl thought.

The man must have realized a pair of eyes staring at him because he turned around and their eyes meet. The man beamed at the girl shouting, "Is my main model ready?"

[WC: 152]
    [PC: 3/5]

Kona
    Kona

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kona 19th July 2015, 1:28 am

The girl's admiration turned sour as soon as she heard the word little girl, "It's Kona," she gritted out.

The man did not mind but instead started fusing over the dress that the girl was wearing. It was a tight flowing cocktail dress, the base color was yellow-green and then glittered over with turquoise sparkles. It was bling-bling kind of dress but it was not all. The dress was made from the recycled stuffs, mostly newspapers and the sparkles of diamonds were cut from the accessories that were no longer used. It was quite creative and the man earned a respect from the girl.

"You know, I'm glad you found that paper. I was going berserk because nobody would fit perfectly to this dress and this was supposed to be the main item of the event. Your hair and eyes totally bring out the dress. I supposed this is your first photo shoot? But don't worry, you will be alright. You have this aura," the man spoke.

[WC: 167]
    [PC: 4/5]

Kona
    Kona

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kona 19th July 2015, 1:39 am

Just then, a shout came from behind, "It's time for the photo shoot. Come on Kona." It seemed the stylist remembered the fact that she disliked being called the little girl.

"Ahh. Kona, is it? I'm sorry. I'm usually not like this but I got really excited, nervous and all," the man said, patting the girl's head.

The girl tilted her head and with a small smile, "It's alright. I guess I can relate a bit," she softly replied as she thought back of the past.

As soon as the girl stood in front of the camera props, her demeanor totally changed.. A loud "ooh" "ahh" could be heard. They were not looking at the emotionless blank face anymore it is as if another new person was standing in front of there. A bright smile that could warms any heart was welcomed by dozen of clicks.

After many poses, the girl tiredly bowed everyone saying they had work hard. The man walked towards the girl and gave a bear hug at her, "I knew it. You are a natural born," he complimented the girl and gave her a bag and a packet of jewels, her payment for the shoot.

"Thank You but what is in that bag?" she asked as she took it.

"It's one of the creation I did but I did not let anyone wear it cause it did not match anyone but with you it would be fabulous," the man told the girl with a huge smile.

The girl took out and she shrieked a bit, beautiful does not even mention it, it was wondrous. "Wow! Thanks a bunch. I will wear it well and take care of it. I might even take a photo and send it to you," she said jokingly as she left the shoot and went back to the town, thinking what she still had to do for a day.

[WC: 317]
    [PC: 5/5]

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th July 2015, 2:34 am

Be a Model! [Mission/Solo] YdROJZD

Be a Model! [Mission/Solo] JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:15 pm