Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guard My House(Job/Solo)

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Guidless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House(Job/Solo) Empty Guard My House(Job/Solo)

Post by Raiden 16th July 2015, 5:23 pm

Mission:

"Exquisite"Such is the word that rolls off the tongue of the white haired mage known a Raiden Strihart as he made his way along the dirt road near the entrance of the place known as Peace Village. Quite, serene and rather suspicious to someone who grew up in a life of turmoil. To warriors like himself peace is a lie an illusion even, hiding the true intent behinds lush surroundings and smiling faces. Yes such a place shouldn't exist...but here he was walking threw the entry archway of the most peaceful village known. Yet his stay here would not be a peaceful one, rather it would be one to keep the peace.

He walked smoothly but with purpose as he held his blade Last Whisper still sheathed in his left hand and a small sack slung over his right should while ties were being held by his right hand. The townsfolk smiled at him as he traversed threw the village, some even waving as if they had not a care in the world. This place..Indeed in was somewhere that one could settle down, have a family...feel safe in this world. Ah such thoughts this place brought about in Raidens head began to make him feel quite eager to leave.

This village to him was a lie, a mask or wall that shield all those who lived here from the real world. Even if he considered to have children in such a place once they ventured out into the "real world" they would be ill prepared and crush by the harsh truth. But alas Raiden's thoughts were getting further and further away from him and so with that ceased his internal babble and continued on to the address of his client.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guard My House(Job/Solo) Ece1f888-d4bb-4ace-acd8-db29b8e0a30c_zpse77922b1
    Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Guard My House(Job/Solo) Empty Re: Guard My House(Job/Solo)

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 4:56 pm

Raiden continued his walk threw the village, taking in the layout just in case. He was surprised to see a few shops in the village and took the time to visit them, refilling his provisions as he did. One shops sign in particular caught his eye and instantly seduced him to mosey on in. It was a butcher shop and with that came one of Raidens few weaknesses, beef jerky. He was such a sucker for the stuff that most of his coin would go to the delicious snack.

He browsed the selections of meats until he came upon his delectable treat. To his surprise the butcher has quite the selection from Teriyaki to smokey honey cured and even one he never heard of. "Patron! This..Venison Honey Smoked jerky, what kind of meat is this?" The patron smiled at his customers choice and simple moved the glass and sliced a piece in half to hand over to Raiden to taste. Raiden studied and sniffed the meat for a few seconds, the aroma alone made his mouth water and with it took a bite.

Raiden usual still expression was quickly toppled by the smooth mouth melting texture of the meat. It has been season and cured to perfection, melting in his mouth while still hold some chewy toughness to it. He had to have it. Shifting his light blue hues to the meat patron Raiden quickly responded in kind."I will take a pound of this, your Teriyaki flavor and porterhouse steaks please."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 5:12 pm

"Coming right up sir"The butcher would answer in a pleasant tone as he cut, wrapped and bagged Raidens purchase. Slinging the bag over his right shoulder with his sack Raiden nodded to the patron and continued out the entrance of the shop. Following the street signs Raiden would soon be in front of his clients home. Sitting on the edge of the western entrance the home was rather large looking from Raidens point of view as he walked threw the open gate entrance. The landscape seemed well taken care of with lush hedges and neatly kept grass. Continued to walk the outside of the property Raiden would come upon a large backyard with a fountain in the center, garden to the east and a large brick patio connected to the home.

Yes this man had to be more then a mere mage to have such a home but then again it wasn't like some mages didn't make a great deal of money in they're careers if done right. Once he was satisfied with his survey of the land Raiden would make his way to the front door of what he now seen as a mansion. Large oak double doors stood before him and with that he remember something from the request itself. Looking down he seen a welcome rug to which he would bend down and turn over to reveal a key for the door. With key in hand Raiden would unlock he door and proceed into the home.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 5:28 pm

Once in Raiden would lock the door behind him and proceeded further into the home. The place was quite lavish with old tapestries, had painted portraits and chandeliers. The inside most had an old fashioned feel to it with magic nick nacks here in there showing that it was indeed the home of a mage. Raiden moved slowly threw the home, being sure to try and at least take into account anything of value as he perused threw the home. Making his way to the kitchen Raiden was being to believe more and more that someone would indeed want to break into this home.

The kitchen was fully stock with pots, pans and things he had never scene before. In all that however there was one thing that did stand out. A note that laid upon the counter top address to"My employee" which obviously meant Raiden. The note read"If you are reading this then you either the thieves or the mage I have hired to protect my property. I expect it to be the latter. You are allowed to use the comforts of my home as you see fit. You will stay in the guest room until I return from my trip. Do your job well and you will be paid well. Do not and you will be paid nothing but I'm sure you are capable . Yours truly, Mr.Watson."

With that Raiden placed the note back on the counter top and proceeded to put his meats and certains items in the ice chamber. Seeing as he had full sway of the home he would indeed use them...with some restraint.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 6:14 pm

With his meats properly stored Raiden began to make his way to and up the staircase that lead to the master room and two guest rooms. Choosing one of the guestrooms Raiden opened the doors to see a rather modern room with a queen size bed, dressers, chest, a window overlooking the backyard and another door which lead to a bathroom. Walking into the bathroom Raiden could see a sink with a mirror, a standing shower with glass doors and toliet with till flooring. He was satisfied with his dwelling and proceeded to put his sack to the side while still carrying his sword in his left hand.

Once settled Raiden left the room and proceeded down stairs and into the living room. The room had lavish furnishing with a couch, love seat, recliner, en-tables, a fireplace and large windows with curtains that looked out into the front yard. Yes this place was indeed a home with a lot of care put into it. Raiden then proceeded to and threw the kitchen towards the patio doors. With it being a little past mid day Raiden thought to get a bit of training in before nightfall which he would make his rounds of protecting the estate.

The backyard was perfect for such things as he proceeded to a grassy area not too far from the fountain. Spreading his legs a bit while bending his knees Raiden took a laido stance, bringing his dominate leg forwards while slight turning his body so that his blade was tucked to his left side just above the hip.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 6:25 pm

However Raidens training would be interrupted by the sounds of men arguing just outside the wooden fencing of the yard. Standing up straight and on full guard Raiden waited as the sounds of the mens words began to come closer and more coherent."Lets just go in the front door! Its not like anyone is home to stop us in the first place and even if there are we will deal with them."" No the back is the best, there is no reason to bring unwanted attention." "Fine whatever"Obviously these men went very good thieves talking so loud about what they think they're about to do. Nevertheless Raiden simply waited for them to make they're move.

With a little rustle and a few grunts the three thieves made they're way over the wooden fence into the backyard. After dusting themselves off they then noticed Raiden who had no began to walk towards them."I would suggest you rethink whatever plan you had and go home for you will find nothing here." This would be Raidens first and only warning for them. One of the thieves spoke up after Raidens words."See I told you we should have went in the front." "It doesn't matter now, lets just kill him and make sure there is no one else here." Raiden continued his advance once hearing they're words and with that pushed on the hilt of Last Whisper to slightly unsheathe the blade.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 6:43 pm

The thieves began to charge at the advancing Raiden and with that Raiden went from a steady walk to a full on dash. The men stayed in close proximity to each other a they advanced forward yet unknown to them this only help Raiden. Once in range Raiden quickly unsheathed his blade while dashing threw the small group of men to end up behind them with his sword drawn and his back to them. A strong gust of wind followed behind Raiden to rip threw the men but sadly none of them seemed to be cut. The men turned to him with only one speaking a boastful tone."Looks like you missed pretty boy-" Raiden whipped his blade to the right, twirled it and while bring up his left hand that held the sheathe he slowly began to sheathe his blade.

"Maybe you need to brush up on the skills eh" the man proclaimed. But it was too late. The clink of Raiden fully sheathing his blade was like activator for once done blood burst from all three men with each having two cuts between them. They're words escaped them as they dropped to the ground, silent in death. "Did you hear it?...The whisper in the wind" With that Raiden faced them men,already knowing they're fate and with that walked by the cold bodies to leave the property. He headed for the butchers to ask if there were any authorities in the area and if so could he fetched them for he had three dead bodies that needed attending to.

Spell used:

Last edited by Raiden on 17th July 2015, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 6:55 pm

The authorities did make till a little after dark but quickly took the bodies with Raiden explaining the situation to they're commanding officer. Once his statement was taken and everything became peaceful once more Raiden proceed back into the home. His training for the day had been interrupted but at least he completed his job for the moment. Hunger was now the only thing that beckon him and with that he proceeded to the ice chamber and grabbed one of the steaks still wrapped up. He unwrapped the meat and place it on top of a cutting board so that it may thaw to be seasoned.

Proceeding up stairs to his room Raiden reached into his sack to pull out a bottle of spirits and a few vegetables that he bought from the vendors to cook with his steaks. Once done he proceed back downstairs and into the kitchen to place his produce on the counter as well. After such Raiden proceeded into the living room and began to light and stock the fire with dried would in the log holder near the fireplace. It was a little irritated that he did not train today due to unsightly interruptions and wished to relax once more. Yet even with such things he would never truly relax for he knew that danger was just around the corner.

Such things come with being on a mission but it couldn't hurt to at least try to enjoy himself in such a fine establishment. Who knows when he would be able to do it again.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 7:15 pm

After cooking his meal Raiden sat down by the fireplace and began to drink his spirits out the bottle. He began to think about his life and where it has lead him up till now. His childhood was nothing light to speak of either for it only brought him anger. Anger that he saved for his enemies and his motivation of training. To never be that vulnerable, to never be in a position where he could do nothing but lie down and die..such thoughts just made him angry. Yet as he looked into the fire he began to find a sense of calming. The fire, hot n wild yet controlled and warming to the skin. Ha ha such things would make no sense to others, luckily there was no one around but him.

After a making his rounds around the home,making sure every window and doors was lock he would retire to his chambers. Taking off his jacket and sitting his sword next to the bed Raiden would lay awake for awhile before falling asleep. The sound of chirping birds made Raiden jump from his bed. It was always like this, his trauma from his younger years made him wake from the first sound, ready to attack. But alas it was only bird and with that he rose from the bed and headed towards the bathroom to clean himself up. Once done he would don his long coat and grab Last Whisper as he would proceed downstairs to begin his job once again.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 7:29 pm

It was still slight dark outside when he made his way downstairs as the sun was just about to rise. Grabbing a few pieces of jerky from the counter Raiden proceed outside to make his rounds around the estate. Once done he would make his way near the fountain in the backyard and began to train with his blade Last Whisper seeing as his training was halted by thieves last time. His blade was still fairly new after having it smith but someone who does not wish to be named. The blade was something unique indeed and its power was growing stronger still just like its master.

Once his two hours of training were done Raiden would go in the house to clean himself up and then make his way out of the house and into the village to pick up a few things for breakfast. It would take him no more them a few minutes since the village wasn't big and there weren't that many shops. Making his way back to the estate survey the surrounding as he made his way to the door. He wouldn't be surprised to be attack at anytime after the other day but hopefully he would at least be able to have breakfast before some does try something again. Entering the home and locking the door behind him Raiden made his way to the kitchen and began to place a few things in the ice chamber.

While doing so Raiden a loud scream from the neighboring people to the east of him outside. For a moment Raiden felt like it was none of his business but then again something that close to the place he is meant to protect may need to be investigated.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 8:39 pm

Raiden swiftly but quietly leaves threw the back door of the estate he is suppose to be guarding and hopes of the eastern side of the wooden fence into the neighboring yard. Once landing he sees to armed men. They look like bandits but not like the ones from last night. These one seemed a bit more experience but not too much by the looks of they're ill match armor. Raiden would waste not time and begin to dash towards the two assailants. One spots him and alerts the other but it would do them no good in Raidens eyes as the two begin they're charge towards him.

The two men draw they're weapons with both being swords. Raiden did not fault as both his hands and feet began to resonate with electrical energy, coating them with power. Raiden takes three more steps before halting his advance his feel sliding a bit as he does. The two men however don't step and with raised sword both come with a downwards slash towards Raiden. Raiden raises both arms to block there attack as the same time in a semi horse stance. With they're blades both striking his electric armaments a surge of electricity flows from his arms to the attacks to paralyze them.

Bring both hand clench into fist down to they're perspective waist he then extend both arms at the same time to deliver to gut shots. Once done he then did a spread eagle back flip to each chin, knocking both of them unconscious.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 17th July 2015, 10:32 pm

Raiden could scratch two off the list of enemies but he still had no idea how many bandits there were. Deactivating his spell Raiden continues to make his way to the back of the home. Peering into one of the back windows he could see that no one was in the house but he could still hear voices, deducing that they were in the front. Moving along the left side of the house Raiden could now see just how many targets there were. There were three bandits now in total harassing one of the local. If Raiden had to guess they wanted information on the home but more so if anyone was still in it.

Nevertheless this had to cease. It wasn't that Raiden cared for these people but this was not there fight nor should they be involved. Besides if bandits started just running threw here there would be no more of the delicious venison jerky. The thought of such a thing made Raiden slightly annoyed even tho he may have been going too far to think that the bandits would destroy the town. Nevertheless he would need to take them out quickly before things got further out of hand.

With that Raiden begins to slowly walk out from the left side of the house to make himself visible to the enemy bandits. It was time to end this. One of the three would catch the sigh of the unfamiliar face but that only meant that he would be the first to be taken down in Raidens eyes.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 18th July 2015, 5:14 pm

A light blue aura began to resonate from Raiden, as if a veil of light blue electric energy had fallen over his body. Small sparks of electricity began to discharge and with it a mad dash towards the first of his victims. Going after the bandit closest to him with it being the very one who noticed him first Raiden began his onslaught. The veil of electricity increased his already enhanced speed to new levels, easily appearing behind the bandit and snapping his neck before he even had time to draw his sword.

Raiden wasted no time as he moved to his next victim before he other even dropped to the ground. He went after the bandit closer to the village patron they were arguing with. Coming behind him to put him in a headlock Raiden began to squeeze fiercely. The last bandit however grabbed his wits and drew his weapon as Raiden had his comrade in his clutches. The bandit would charge for Raidens back aiming to impale him, however Raiden was well aware. Rotating his and the body of the bandit he was holding with a bit of force Raiden placed the bandit he was still holding in the path of the blade.

The attacking bandit would instead stab his fellow bandit killing him for Raiden. The final bandit would be in shock at what he had done but Raiden would take no pity. moving around the now dead body before it fell to the ground Raiden would deliver a hard palm strike to the nose of the final bandit. Grabbing his nose in pain the bandit dropped to the ground and with that Raiden continued his assault. With a few quicken steps Raiden was over top of the bandit and delivered a few swift stomps to the face to knock him unconscious.

Spell used:

Last edited by Raiden on 18th July 2015, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 18th July 2015, 5:24 pm

Once satisfied with his work Raiden turned to the village patron, dissipating the light blue veil that covered him as he did. With a rather impassive expression and relaxed tone Raiden would simply say"You may want to get a hold of the authorities before these men wake up."The villager would simply nod and run off to fetch some knights. Dragging the two other unconscious bandits from the back of the house to the front Raiden simply waited until the authorities arrived. Of course he wanted to make sure that none of them escaped while the villager ran off, seeing as it would be one less thing to worry about while he was on the job.

It would be a little while before some knights came to take the bandits away. They seemed a bit suspicious of Raiden at first but once the prior report was brought to they're attention they simply left him alone. Once things quieted down Raiden made his way back into the estate. Today had already started off rocky and he was a bit annoyed once more as he took a bit of the Teriyaki jerky he had bought the other day. Nevertheless this was the job he had accepted so he couldn't be all that mad.

Taking this time to relax Raiden took a sit on the couch in the living room, being sure to rest his blade Last Whisper close by if things went sour once again, which he was sure they would indeed.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 18th July 2015, 5:48 pm

It was late with the moon high in the sky when Raiden decided to make his rounds around the home. Rising from the couch while grabbing his blade Last Whisper he began to make his way threw the kitchen to the patio doors. But once he opened the door he would suddenly stop at the sight before him. There were 5 thugs standing in the middle of the backyard as if they were waiting for him. Raiden would make his way full outside the door and take a few steps away from it.

These assailants were a bit different from the ones he had run into thus far. These seemed a bit more coordinated, uniformed light armor, a bit more seasoned and not too prone to fear. But this would be they're mistake, for what they've been waiting for the very entity that stands before them...they should fear it. With that thought in mind Raiden began his slow advance, moving his right hand over the hilt of his blade as he used the thumb of the left hand to push up on the guard, unsheathing it a bit.

The men didn't seem surprised that Raiden was blemished by they're arrival for once he took his second step two of the closer bandits began they're swift advance.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 18th July 2015, 6:19 pm

With his third step Raiden would push off hard to begin his dash once he seen two out of the five opponents pick up the pace. He knew what the two were, probes to show Raidens skill but this would be yet another mistake. Raiden had no plans on letting things go to mere exchanges..no the blows he plan to set up them would be deadly indeed. With his enhanced speed Raiden would gain the upper hand on one of his attackers. Taken by surprised the man would frantically try to punch Raiden with his left fist. Raiden would swiftly unsheathe his blade upward to slash the man from prostate to sternum.

The other hand mange to unsheathe his weapon at the sight of his comrades demise and prepared to enter close combat with Raiden. Glancing over to the remain three that have yet to enter combat Raiden shifted his body and his blade to the main attacker. The man was cautious, being sure to not simply run in after what happen to his friend, with that Raiden took the time to sheathe his blade and widen his stance a bit. The man inched closer, closer but Raiden did not move and merely kept his stance.

Once the bandit felt he was close enough he would come with a faint with a downward strike but then shift with a two handed cross slash. Raiden would unsheathe his blade hard with another upward slash to meet the bandits blade. However with such force Raiden put behind his own blade the bandits sword would break and with that Raiden would come with a angle cut down the thugs left shoulder and another to the midsection. Both cuts were clean and dropped his opponent without fail.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 18th July 2015, 7:35 pm

The other three enemies unsheathe they're blades as the second man falls dead to the ground. By the expression on they're faces it would seem they were angry, no matter it would all be over soon as Raiden whipped his blade out to the right to get the traces of blood off of it before slowly sheathing the blade. Turning towards them Raiden could see that the men were ready to pounce but we still a bit hesitant. Yess..he had now shown them what to fear but now it was time to provoke them just a bit.

Raiden turned to them with a slight grin a he held the sheathed Last Whisper in his left hand."What happened? I mean really...you come here uninvited and yet you bring me this trash to waste my time. Well? Do you all plan to simply stand there or shall I come to you?"One of the thugs became furious but his voice quivered just a little with the first word."Shut you mouth, you wont be some happy when team two comes from the front of the house and -" The thief closest to the one talking quickly smacked him in the back of the head."O another team you say...well I guess I better kill you quickly. It would be so rude for me to keep them waiting after the warm welcome you guys received."

With that last remark they could take no more and all three began to charge the white haired mage with the devilish grin.

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 18th July 2015, 7:52 pm

Raidens grin quickly reverted back to its impassive ways as he watched the men run towards him. He would think that they would know this is a bad idea but then again there is always strength in numbers. Raidens body began to glow a light blue aura, like a veil of electrical energy had covered his body as the men came closer and closer. They spread out a little with one attack from the left,another on the right and the last a frontal assault. Raiden waited just a bit more to lead the men into a false sense of security that there attack were sure to meet they're intended target.

Once the men were close enough Raiden would disappear with blinding speed from his former position with each man simply striking air. Raiden would appear behind them one by one deeply slashing each twice on the back to sever spinal cords. Each would begin to fall to the ground but Raiden had no time to wait as he rushed from the back towards the front with his further enhanced speed. Coming around the corner he could see five men making they're way to the front door. This would be easy for none of them knew his powers nor knew if he was dead or not due to they're comrades. Taking them by surprise was a sure thing.

Swiftly sheathing his blade Raiden prepared to take them down in one fell swoop. With his luck he wouldn't wake any of the neighbors and just a little property damage.

Spell used:

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 18th July 2015, 8:13 pm

With a mad dash Raiden began his assault quickly unsheathing his blade at alarming speed to cut four out of the five bandits once but the very last one being cut twice but stopping. Once he stopped his dash he began to slowly sheathe his blade being the closest bandit to him notice his presence. The thug whistle to the others to get they're attention with that all of them turn to face Raiden."What?!They didn't kill'em, fine just cut off his head and keep it moving."With those very words the clinging sound of Raidens blade being fully shield echo just a little in the quiet night.

That very sound however would signal splatters of blood to appearing on the ground and screams of pain from the thieves as most dropped to the ground in pain while the very last one died. Raiden turned to them, his right hand over the hilt of his blade with the sheathe parallel above the waist. He began to walk threw the grass, killing off the injured ones one by one until all the screaming ceased. Raiden hopes of not waking the neighbors however failed as lights from candles or lacrima began to turn on with silhouettes of people scurrying threw they're homes.

The village butcher was the first one on the scene. Not squeamish by blood he looked upon the scene with a grim yet unsurprising face."Would you mind getting the authorities for me please." The man would simply nod to Raidens words and leave off for the barracks.

Spells used:

Raiden
    Raiden

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiden 18th July 2015, 8:28 pm

Whipping his sword out to the right to lash off some of the blood, Raiden would then sheathe his blade and await the arrival of the knights. Once they finally showed Raiden explained once more the situation with the rune knights being a bit agitated that they had to show up more then once just to pick up bodies. Nevertheless once they're job was done Raiden would make his way into the house to clean himself up. He didn't think anyone else would show up tonight and if they did man would they be in for it now that Raiden was irritated at a all time high from all the contact he had with the authorities.

Taking a shower, wash and hanging his cloths Raiden was more then hungry by this time it was maybe one in the morning and he found himself with a lite fireplace while cooking his last steak from the butcher on the stove with assorted veggies to boot. This mission had been rather long but the perks of a home made Raiden realize that he didn't have a place to call such. Yeah most call the guild they're home but some people wish to have they're own space and Raiden was one of them.

After cooking his meal Raiden ponder what kind of home he would pursue over his meal once again pulling out the bottle of wine from the night before. Yes it would indeed be something like this but maybe not so large and less thieves. The thoughts continued as he finished his meal, cleaned up after himself and prepared for bed once putting out the fireplace.

After some sleep and the rise of the sun Raiden waited until his cloths were dry before making his rounds about the house to be sure he had recovered all of his things and cleaned accordingly, he would not accept a reputation of being a slob. Once things were settle and while bring his sack down stairs he could hear the sound of the front door unlock. With that he dropped his sack and prepared his blade only to see that it was the owner of the home.

After the two exchange a few words Raiden was paid and went on his way.

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:18 am