Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dearly Departed (Solo)

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Skill: ---
    Third Skill:

Dearly Departed (Solo) Empty Dearly Departed (Solo)

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 12:28 pm

Job Details:

Brennan was simply walking, no where in particular, just walking, when he walked approached by a somber man in a black pin-striped suit. The man simply stared at Brennan and handed him a letter, which was sealed with a wax seal, and walked away. Brennan broke open the seal and withdrew the letter, which read: "Dear old friend, I don't know if you remember me but I need your help. A strange cursed has swept across my home land destroyed most of the population. I managed to escape, and am now in hiding, but while I was escaping from those creatures one of them bit me. Within the envelope I have placed my current location I am currently at an old cabin in the cursed lands, please come as soon as you can as I am beginning to feel rather feverous. Yours Truly, Ryou" Brennan was shocked, he hadn't heard from Ryou in forever, but he had to go help him, and immediately set off for the Cursed Lands. As soon as he was in the vicinity, Brennan shivered, this place was terrifying, and he really hoped that he wouldn't die. Brennan thought it would be good to have a weapon on him, and slipped his hand into an alternate dimension searching for a weapon that he could use.

(Channeling Hyper-Dimension Scythe for casting.)

Last edited by Skyllon on 17th July 2015, 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Dearly Departed (Solo) Empty Re: Dearly Departed (Solo)

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 12:40 pm

Rolling
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th July 2015, 12:40 pm

The member 'Skyllon' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed (Solo) WeakMonster
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 12:54 pm

Brennan spent what seemed like absolutely forever searching for a weapon in an alternate dimension, but he eventually found something he considered usable. As soon as Brennan had whipped a Hyper-Dimension Scythe out of another dimension, he hit a zombie bear, who was absolutely enraged, and charged towards Brennan, leaping at him. He raised the Scythe and threw the bear back, and then, out of the blue, the Scythe began shimmering. "Well what do you know..." Brennan said grinning, "I've just activated the Ultimate Pathway." The bear was still dazed from being thrown back, so Brennan sliced into it's stomach, and soon after that, opened a rift into another dimension right in front of the bear. He shoved the bear into the rift, and heard it growling, then, he heard a thump, and the growling ceased. The rift then disappeared, and Brennan placed the Scythe onto his back, walking towards the cabin Ryou had said he lived in.

Mana: 90%:

Last edited by Skyllon on 16th July 2015, 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 1:04 pm

Brennan continued shivering, this place was not cold at all, but he shivered, he was terrified, he had to get Ryou, and get out of here, immediately. The Cursed Lands, Brennan no longer doubted the name, this place was terrible, death... was everywhere, zombies everywhere, Brennan had to avoid them at all costs, after all, his Scythe couldn't survive in this dimension forever, it didn't belong there. Brennan saw nothing but dead things, he couldn't see Ryou's cabin anywhere, it was as if his cabin didn't exist, but it had to, Brennan knew it did, after all, the letter didn't come from nowhere. Brennan found rotting cabins everywhere, but there was no one in them, no one worth saving at least, just zombies and rotting corpses. Brennan screamed he had to get of here, this place was going to drive him more crazy than alternate dimensions did, but he couldn't, he had to save Ryou, he had to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dearly Departed (Solo) 1zya1cx
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 1:19 pm

Brennan continued walking, and out of nowhere, a wooden cabin that looked much newer than the others came into his vision, and Brennan suddenly knew it was Ryou's. He dashed towards the cabin as quickly as he could, but his legs turned to jelly and he collapsed. Ryou was terrified, he was absolutely terrified, but he had to save Ryou, so he got up, but then, his Scythe dissolved, it was done in this dimension. "Crap..." Brennan muttered, he needed a weapon, he couldn't go into Ryou's house unarmed, what if he had turned into a zombie? So, once again, Brennan slipped his hand into a different dimension, his vision blurring, before showing him an alternate dimension, which Brennan could explore without moving, since he wasn't really there. Brennan couldn't seem to find anything useful, but he kept exploring, hoping to find a good weapon, but he had to do it fast, or he could get mauled by a zombie of some sort.
    (Channeling Blue Sound Dagger for casting.)
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 3:39 pm

Brennan glanced at the weapons he could get from a weapons shop, and he saw a Blue Sound Dagger, he knew that melee was a risk, but the dagger would work just fine as an emergency weapon. So, Brennan quickly snatched a dagger before anyone could notice, and slipped his hand out of the dimension. Brennan's vision once again blurred, and again he saw what he assumed to be Ryou's cabin. Brennan clutched his dagger and approached Ryou's cabin, which he noticed was falling apart at the seams, no matter how good it looked in comparison to the other cabins. Brennan was terrified, what if Ryou were dead, what if he were a zombie? Brennan was terrified, but he had to save Ryou, or put him to rest, in the case that he was a zombie. Brennan sighed, gripped his dagger and put his hand on the door knob, and then, the door fell down. After this, Brennan saw an absolutely horrible sight.

Mana: 80%:

Last edited by Skyllon on 16th July 2015, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th July 2015, 3:39 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed (Solo) NormalMonster
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 7:26 pm

Brennan gripped his dagger as he saw two ghosts circling Ryou's dirty body. "Ryou!" Brennan yelled, "Over here!" Brennan waved as the ghosts flied through Ryou's body, obviously harming him. Ryou slowly turned his head and grinned, "Y-you came." Ryou said hoarsely, "T-thank y-you!" Brennan nodded, "I'm going to assume my dagger can't harm this thing... and we're gonna run!" Brennan made a crescent with the dagger, and sound waves, making a sound like a yelling human being, which cut through the ghosts, hurtling them back a good five meters, through the wall of the cabin, and Brennan grasped Ryou's hand, and ran. "We gotta get out of here!" Brennan said, running as fast as he could, grasping Ryou's hand as firmly as he could. As soon as they were a good half mile away from the cabin, Brennan slowed. "So, Ryou, how ya been?" Brennan said, trying desperately to hide his fear from his old friend.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 7:39 pm

Ryou cleared his throat before speaking, "Other than those ghosts, and my village getting cursed and what-not, I've been quite well these past 6 years." Brennan nodded, before asking, "So... can you use any magic?" He was quite curious if his old friend had any magic abilities, such as his Blurred Worlds magic. Ryou shook his head, and said, "No magic, I'm just a bland and boring person." Ryou chuckled, "What about you, dear friend?" Brennan nodded, and said, "I do, but not all benefits though." Brennan sighed, "Sometimes I see alternate dimensions at the most inconvenient of times." Ryou cocked his head, "Alternate Dimensions?" Brennan nodded, and said, "I can see into alternate dimensions, and I can also reach into them, I can supposedly do more, but so far that's all I can really do." Brennan handed Ryou the dagger, and as he turned it around, it dissolved. "Crap..." Brennan said, "The dagger had to return to its home dimension." Brennan sighed again, and said, "We should get out of here..."

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 7:54 pm

Brennan got up, and started walking out of the Cursed Lands, Ryou following behind him, and Brennan asked, So, Ryou, how are you not terrified here?" Ryou chuckled, "Oh, I'm absolutely absolutely terrified, I've just learned how to ho to hide it extremely well." Brennan shivered, "So, what happened to everyone else in your village?" Ryou sighed, and Brennan quickly added, "It's OK if you don't want to talk about it!" Ryou once again sighed, and said, "No, it's alright." He said, pausing for a few seconds, "They're all dead." Brennan shuddered, and Ryou continued, "They all turned into zombies, actually, that cabin is just something I cobbled up a few miles away from my village, that's why it was so isolated." Brennan nodded, as they continued walking towards the bright, and not terrifying, anywhere-but-the-Cursed-lands. Brennan and Ryou simply walked trying to ignore the terror that they were feeling with these terrifying surroundings.

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 8:16 pm

"So... Brennan," Ryou said, masking his terror, What have you done with you life?' Are you a Dark Mage?" Brennan chuckled, "You know me old friend!" Brennan chuckled, "Of course I'm not a Dark Mage!" Brennan paused to see Ryou's reaction, who simply chuckled and muttered something that Brennan couldn't hear, before Brennan began talking again, "I've joined the Eclipse Soul guild, but that's basically all I've done with my life, what about you?" Ryou just walked for a second, before saying, "Nothing useful... I've been going to a small school, y'know high school." Brennan nodded, and once again started walking startedsilently as he thought of something else to say to Ryou. Brennan then shivered out of nothingness, as he realized the extent of terror he was feeling. He was going to die, but he couldn't he had a life to live, and he would survive. Not only would he survive, he would survive with his old friend Ryou, they would both get out of here alive. "We're gonna survive this Ryou." Brennan said firmly, and Ryou responded with a nod, just as firm as Brennan's sentence.

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 16th July 2015, 8:41 pm

"Yo, Ryou!" Brennan said chuckling, "Watch this!" As soon as Ryou looked over, Brennan ran into a tree, except, not really. Brennan phased through the tree and landed on the other side of it, completely unharmed. Ryou gaped, "How the hell did you do that?!" Ryou said, completely and totally in awe a Brennan's display. "It's a part of my magic!" Brennan said happily, the horror flickering, but only for a few seconds. "What about you Ryou?" Brennan asked, "Any special skills?" Ryou chuckled, "Nothing super special like that," Ryou stopped and thought for a second, "Nope, no special skills at all, as I've said before, I'm a very dull and boring person." Brennan chuckled, "As a Kindergarten teacher would say; everyone's special!" Ryou nodded and laughed, the two of them fear-free for almost one minute, before realizing where they were. "We gotta get out of here..." Brennan said solemnly, "I cannot get rid of this terror, we need to get out of here." Ryou simply nodded vigorously, agreeing with Brennan.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th July 2015, 8:41 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Dearly Departed (Solo) StrongMonster
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 17th July 2015, 11:05 am

Something was wrong. Brennan didn't know what, he just knew that something was wrong and that he needed a weapon, so, Brennan switched his vision to an alternate dimension and looked through the weaponry, looking for something that he could use, even though he didn't know why, he needed a weapon. And then, suddenly, out of the blue, he heard Ryou yelp, Brennan re-shifted the vision in one of his eyes and saw that he and Ryou were surrounded by ghouls, he counted five. This was absolutely terrifying, but they had to stay calm, until Brennan could get himself a weapon, they could not agitate the ghouls, but with only half of his vision in each dimension, it was difficult to do anything. Brennan inched towards Ryou, and muttered, "We have to stay calm until I can get a weapon." Ryou slowly nodded as he slipped his hands into a different dimension, to grab an Orb Dimension Gun.

(Channeling Orb Dimension Gun for casting.)

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 17th July 2015, 11:23 am

Brennan pulled his hand out of the dimension, Orb Dimension Gun in hand, and said, "Let's do this, Ryou." Ryou nodded shakily as Brennan pointed the gun at one of the Ghouls and pulled the trigger twice in quick succession. Each of the Orbs landed on the Ghoul in less than a second. As soon as the Orbs landed on the Ghoul, it shrieked and disintegrated. The other Ghouls were more than irritated, and charged towards Brennan and Ryou. "Uh oh." Brennan said, "I would run if I were you, Ryou!" Ryou nodded, and escaped the circle as the Ghouls charged towards Brennan. "This might take a while..." Brennan muttered, shooting two Orbs at one of the Ghouls. As soon as the two Orbs contacted it, it disintegrated, enraging the other Ghouls even more. Brennan managed to dodge the attacks of two of the charging Ghouls, but one of them managed to sink it's teeth into Brennan's left arm before he could dodge it. "Arrgh!" Brennan yelled, quickly pulling his arm out of it's mouth.

Mana: 70%:

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 17th July 2015, 11:44 am

"Stupid..." Brennan muttered, trying to ignore the pain, shooting two Orbs at another Ghoul, which also disintegrates. "Argh!" Brennan once again muttered, the pain becoming overwhelming, "T-two m-more!" Brennan said, trying to keep the pain in check, shooting one Orb at each of the Ghouls. The two Ghouls recoiled in pain, but didn't die. Brennan clutched his arm, seething in pain, trying to ignore it. "You alright?" Ryou asked, extremely worried about Brennan's welfare, "I-I'm fine, we can treat it as soon as I kill these guys." Ryou nodded, still worried about Brennan, but confident about his abilities. "I gotta kill these damn things!" Brennan yelled, shooting each of the Ghouls once more. Both of them disintegrated and Brennan collapsed on the floor, moaning in pain. "Stupid Ghouls." Brennan muttered, cradling his arm, his gun resting on the floor. Ryou ran towards Brennan, "Brennan!' Ryou yelled, "Are you OK?" Brennan moaned, and said "I don't think it's doing any real damage, but it really hurts." Ryou nodded, and looked at Brennan's arm.
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 17th July 2015, 12:08 pm

Brennan's was swollen, and Ryou took out a first aid kit, which he conveniently had with him, and started to apply Neosporin, which stung Brennan's hard, so he seethed, but the pain was nothing compared to the bite itself. "This kinda stings, but thanks Ryou." Brennan said, still seething in pain. Ryou wrapped the injury is gauze, and stood up. "All done." Brennan nodded, and stood up, thanking Ryou and asking, "Shall we get going?" Ryou nodded, and the two of the began walking towards the not-terrifying horizon. As they walked, Brennan's gun dissolved into thin air, after all, it couldn't spend any more time in the dimension that Ryou and Brennan were in. "Well, that was a doozy." Brennan said, out of the blue, "Mhm." Brennan responded, trying to be cheery, even though he was clearly terrified. The both of them were absolutely terrified, but they tried to hide their fears, each for the sake of the other.

Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Mark Baxter 17th July 2015, 12:26 pm

After only a few minutes of walking, the two of them reached the border of the Cursed Lands. After they stepped out of the Cursed Lands , the two of them felt absolutely elated, they were no longer experiencing any fear at all! "I feel so amazing!" Brennan yelled cheerily, "I'm so glad to be out of those damn Cursed Lands!" Ryou nodded, a gigantic grin sprawled across his face. "I can't believe we actually survived." Brennan stated in a much more serious tone. "Yeah..." Ryou agreed, "I really owe you for saving me..." Brennan grinned, "Don't mention it!" He said, happily laughing, and was joined in by Ryou, the two of them laughed happily, happier than they had felt in forever. Brennan no longer felt the pain in his arm, full of joy that he was finally out of the Cursed Lands. Ryou felt the same, but he was even happier, as he had been in the Cursed Lands for much longer than Brennan had. The two of them walked towards the nearest city, still grinning and laughing.

[EXIT]
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 17th July 2015, 8:49 pm

Dearly Departed (Solo) YdROJZD

Dearly Departed (Solo) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:18 am