Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari)

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) Empty Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari)

Post by Chelvaric 3rd July 2015, 10:59 pm

Pein was sitting out side in the grass near the entrance to the guild. It was a very sunny day and he was enjoying the breeze of wind and the light of the sun as he was taking a nap. The gras was being moved around by the wind like a man was stroking his hand trough it. the silence that was overcoming the place was good to listen to. Although pein could hear some birds and squirrels in the distant. A forest is never silent. He was just thinking back to his latest job wich was receiving a fabulous treasure for the magic council. His team leader hikari had joined in on that mission. The moment he started to think about her his face flustered and his heart raced. He shook his head. Why is he always like this when she pops in his head. And she did a lot lately. As he tried to think about something else a sudden voice of something that sneaked up to him made him jump up scared.

Pein was in a defensive stand when his eyes suddenly fell on a small creature sitting in front of him.  but he eased up the moment he inspected the creature closer up. it seemed to be a small black cat. But the most adorable he ever seen as it was wearing a red cape. much like the red scarf of avery. It was looking at him with its big gloomy eyes. Before it suddenly jumped up and started to run away in a direction. But it stopped after a while and looked back at him.  Pein wasn’t sure what to think but he did know his demon was always up to make tricks like this. He jumped up and started following the cat in its direction.

”the cat”:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) Beigecat
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) Empty Re: Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari)

Post by Chelvaric 4th July 2015, 11:24 pm

He was running behind the cat as they were jumping over tree logs and rocks. The cat seemed to be very agile and playfully. It was looking if Pein could keep up with it. Of course he was not going to let him get beaten by a small cat. He speeded up as he stiffened all his muscles. Pushing his foot against a Tree and pushing all his strength against it. the tree got pushed over as pein shot forward as a bullet. He was gaining the distance the cat had been making. He jumped of a rock made a salto and landed in front of the cat. He smirked to the cat. But the cat just smiled and motioned his paw behind Pein. He Turned around and looked at the familiar statue he once saw before. The last time he saw this statue was on the day he became an ocean demon slayer. The statue is around a arm length in width and up to his waist in height. It resembled a cat sitting on his ass with devil horns. The eyes of the cat were White Crystals that were crying blood. It all gave of a dark and fearfull Atmosphere around it. the air seemed to be sucked of all joy and happiness. His demon master has always been one of dramatic entrances. He would not be physical in his masters realm but more of a thought projection. But don’t be fooled that was even worse. The demon could flick through your mind evry second and feel in every corner of soul. It’s not a nice feeling. Pein Shook his head as he thought about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

magic bank /Character

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) Beigecat
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) Empty Re: Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari)

Post by Chelvaric 5th July 2015, 8:11 am

Pein sighed and laid his hand on the head of the statue like he was supposed to do. A burning feeling started to rise up as the statue’s eyes glowed fiercely. In front of him two dark red eyes were appearing and his gaze was locked to them. Whatever he tried to do they were stuck to the location he had to watch. His vision was starting to get darker and darker on the edges as only the eyes were getting brighter. After a couple of moments it was only those red eyes that were in his vision all the rest fo the world was darkness and they grew bigger with each passing second. Till the eyes became a mouth and swallowed him whole.

After a passing second pein was gradually waking up. He Felt the cold soul water flooding over his face as he was back in the 12th realm of Dereon. The dimension of the 30th demons of Kalion. Kalion was a god that lived long ago. When Thirty of the most dangerous demons escaped the land of sins he came down to cast every single one of them into a separate dimension so they couldn’t wrack any havoc. To close that realm the god had to sacrifice himself and close the world. Although he did prevent them from escaping they could still draw spirits from fiore into their dimension to do their bidding.

That was how pein was able to get into here. But something was amiss. He normaly would feel the crushing weight of the magic energy of the demon. But it seemed to be abscent this time. He wondered why and tried to get up. but before he could do that he could hear a voice coming from the usual place his master demon was standing.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 21st September 2015, 9:59 pm

“Hello Pein, welcome to your old masters realm. The master I beaten in seconds of fight. That would give you an idea of my power. I am going to give you the opportunity to become stronger than ever before. Ofcourse your wondering who the hell am I and what am I. I am chelvaric. Many people in fiore think I am dead. And I was dead for a while. But in my life time I founded a religion. The religion of vertir the cat god. I presume you are very familiar with it as you’re a follower yourself. Yes I am the prophet chelvaric who spoke of him.”, chelvaric said in a very powerfull voice crushing pein to kneel for him with evry beat of every sentence finished. This man was very powerful. But he didn’t feel like the prophet would. He still felt filled with hate and anger and darkness. A darkness deeper than even his masters. But the mark in the neck of the man of the little cat and naruku’s name was undouble that of the prophet. No other man could have it. it were tattoos into the soul so they couldn’t be forged and couldn’t be redone. This was very unsettling as he didn’t expect him to be so dark. He was a famous dark mage tough before he died. So I gues he still hasn’t recovered from the big hatred he had in his mortal life. But that was not pein’s position to argue about it.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd September 2015, 8:24 pm

“Welcome prophet, we waited for your return. I didn’t expect to find you here tough. why did you kill my master and why do you need me of all people?”, pein asked curious to chelvaric as he was bowing on one knee in front of him still. Pein really had no clue why the man was here and why he helped him. but still it wasn’t his place to question him to much. He had to obey him like there laws say.

“because your special pein. Me and you are very similar even if you don’t know it yet. Lets say we have a very family bond”, chelvaric said chuckingly before he waved his hand in a motion he wouldn’t talk about it further. Pein was very confused and couldn’t think how they could be family. “Well I wasn’t realy saying all the truth when I said I beated your boss. I did weaken him quite a lot to a point even you and some help could beat him up if you wanted to. But not alone tough. not even other mages without a connection will be able to beat him up. he is on his way to crocus to absorb human souls to grow stronger. If we are fast enough we can catch him. but before that I have two gifts for you. Gifts that make you stronger and will pleasantly supprise you and your love to. Oh I cant wait to see your face after all this. But noting comes without pain.”, chelvaric said on a teasing tone.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 22nd September 2015, 9:10 pm

“my first gift to you is somthing i found on a planet far away from here. I was drawn to there by its power. I fought a lot of other demon lords for it so be very carefull with it and don’t lose it. I have to sadly say you lose your slayer magic tough. but more important than that you’ll have to give up some flesh to.”, chelvaric said and he summoned up two metal arms in to the air.

Pein was wondering what they were and how they worked. But at the same time he was sort of glad he was getting rid of water. He didn’t enjoy being wet anyway. What concerned him more was the words that he had to give up some flesh. What flesh did he have to give up and why. Plus how would he mainly be effected by it. he also couldn’t stop wondering what this alien power would be. It must be very powerfull if it lured all those demon lords to it. it once again shows the might of chelvaric too. He must be a demon with insanely powers. He probably was on the level of a arch-demon. Pein had worries about that. what if he is not that religuos as he once was and more busy on a own agenda. But he quickly threw the tought away. Its better to not let him hear that or a lot of pain would follow. But it seemed chelvaric was to induced in the upcoming event to notice it at all.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 24th September 2015, 9:59 pm

Chelvaric moved his hands up and pein was grabbed by tentacles made from rock air and water. The three magics that chelvaric used. All were demon slayer magics. You could say he was one of the best demon slaying lords as he was a pure demon slaying killing machine. Pein couldn’t move a inch as he was stuck and the tentacles were pulling hard on him. they seem to be pulling in pieces if he didn’t know any better. Chelvaric rose above pein with a smile and made two razer sharp wind blades behind him like tails to his body. He swinged them around and when his smile reached the biggest he could make it on his face he slashed one tail towards pein. Pein was dazed for a second as he could feel his arm come off. he was blinking and thinking why he was being cut to pieces before a sharp pain rose through his arm that wasn’t there anymore. He screamed it out in pain and tried to muster his magic to slice the tentacles to get loose. He demon screamed at the tentacle but it didn’t even budge a single second. The magic of the person was to strong he couldn’t do anything. Chelvaric laughed and his water magic changed into a mouth eating the arm as a whole. After that another slash and peins second arm was ripped off causing him in more pain. Normally he would pass out but the tentacles where keeping him awake.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 25th September 2015, 5:52 am

Pein was being moved up as his arms were dripping with blood into the water underneath him. The water already was starting to turn red with blood from him as it was bleeding harder and harder. Chelvaric flew a bit closer and stroked peins cheek as a father with one hand. “don’t worry my son. I didn’t told you yet but you are my son. You are the next high priest in line. But your not there yet. You have to be more powerfull. That’s why this is the first step to that goal.”, chelvaric said and he brought the arms closer heating up the edges of the arm with boiling water till they were red of the heat.

He then pressed them against peins open wounds. The burning pein spreaded trough his body and he squirmed from it. but the tentacles were holding him in place hard enough so he didn’t move a inch. The smell of burning flesh was crawling there way to his nose and filling it with a vile stench of it. the pain was so harsh and so painfull that he screamed his lungs out till his voice was broke of screaming. Pein was exhausted but at the same time he felt refreshed as the bleeding had stopped. Then another sharp pain happened as the arms shot pins out to entrench them into his flesh. The metal felt weird to be in his flesh. It felt so unnatural and weird in his body but at the same time it was a bit natural feeling.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th October 2015, 11:00 pm

“now that you have this magic you will feel a bit weird at first but don’t worry it will fade over time. This magic is very close ranged and long ranged at the same time. Just be careful you don’t bomb yourself when you’re fighting. You can summon anything that is high technologic. So don’t worry to much just feel the magic and use it. now for your other gift it’s a bit more complex. We need someone else to make it work. This magic is a love magic. Don’t give me that look. Demons love to you know. When I imprint you with this you will be teleported to the person you are soul binded to. But before we do that I have a task for you. You need to go with her to the south of capital crocus. Your old master is recovering there. Hes kinda weak like a b rank mage mainly. So go to there and beat him. in the meantime try your new magic out you both will feel what to do don’t worry. Just don’t die on me will you.”, chelvaric said as he went to a bag to get something out of it.

in the mean time pein was feeling elecktronic wires run trough his body and in his head he saw visions of big machines and explosions and wars on a unfamiliar planet. He didn’t know what to do about it but he just let it rest as he looked up to receive his next power.

magic bank /Character

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th October 2015, 11:19 pm

Pein observed chelvaric close while he was biting his lip. The pain of the burning was still happening and he was coping a bit bad with it. if it took too long he may be passing out because of it. he bit his lip to remain conscious and saw chelvaric coming nearer with an arrow that had a tip shaped in a cat. He made a movement of drawing a bow and In his hands a pink light appeared in the shape of a bow. Pein saw the cat symbol being targeted to him. a little bit confused about what was happening. If he shoots that to my heart ill die. Was a quick thought that jumped through peins mind. Before he even could think of anything else the arrow shot away from the bow and landed right into the place where his hearth was. But in stead of pain he felt a very nice feeling of warmth and joy. A pink light shot out of its body into the sky lighting up the demon realm. Who was screaming from the emotion that shouldn’t be there. Peins body started to disappear but before he went away he saw a disappointed look on chelvarics face. He probably expected to see pain instead of this love and warmth. Pein started to reappear in a familiar place it looked like he was in hikaris room. The blinding pink light disappeared and he was starign right into hikari’s face as he was landed on top of her. The place were the arrow had shot was not being illuminated by a cat symbol in blue light. The moment he looked into his girlfriends eyes the cat’s tail started to move and shot out right into her chest where her hearth supposed to be.

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 21st November 2015, 3:42 am

Hikari

A pair of bright blue eyes darted across the room, where clothes and garments remained scattered all over the area. It was a rather embarrassing sight, if any one were to see how messy the guild master of Sabertooth was. A tiny spark of light passed over her aquamarine eyes before a sharp sigh slipped through her lips as she prepared to clean the mess she had created. The young woman was dressed in her most casual attire; a pair of short blue pants and a white tank top, her guild crest clearly visible on her collar bone. Bending slightly, the woman would pick up her clothes, piece by piece as she tossed them into a laundry basket before a sheer force of weight dawned upon her, causing her to stumble over and fall flat on her bottom. A loud yelp almost escaped her lips right after she noticed a similar figure — her boyfriend. Immediately, a shade of bright scarlet spread on her already-reddened cheeks. ”Wh-What’re you doing?!” The young woman began to thrash around, attempting to kick him off of her body.

Before any word could be added to her sentence, a moving, or rather slithering object materialised from the skin of her partner and pieced through her chest where her heart was located. Aqua eyes widened, jaw dropped, a gasp escaped from her lips. For a brief period of time, the woman thought this was her last moment. However, from the moment the object penetrated her throbbing heart, not even a single pain was felt. Strangely, she felt a sudden warm and a soothing feeling inside her chest. The warmth began to grow from her heart, spreading to her whole body before a slight pain shot through her right abdomen. The young woman would pull up her shirt cautiously where a tattoo of a small rabbit remained engraved in her skin. Confused, her blue orbs glided over to Pein’s and questioned him. ”What have you done?”
    words 336 tags @Pervy Cat

• template by kai of adoxography ‌•

Last edited by Hikachu on 23rd November 2015, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 23rd November 2015, 3:54 am

Pein looked into the azure eyes of his girlfriend as he was pushed of her. He saw the slither going into her and her being surprised and all. He ignored it all as he was still in pain. There was still blood driping out of his cutoff arm over the robotic arms. The smell of burned flesh was still around him. he threw his arms around her and buried his face into her shoulders letting tears lose and finaly accepting the pain he was feeling. This was the only person that would ever see him weak. Because he knew whatever troubled him she would be here for him and would help him get trough it. at the same time he felt a burning warmth in his hearth being with her. He looked into her eyes and just felt like he wanted to be just with her alone for the rest of his life and wouldn’t even be one moment sad.

“sorry I just got sort of tortuered by a demon lord. He replaced my arms with this magic holder item. I don’t know what it actualy does. Next to that he gave me a second magic. That’s what that tattoo is. Its soul link magic. It links two people who are soul mates of each other. Well I gues this means we were destined to be togheter. But we have bigger problems to handle. My former water demon master is set loose near crocus we have to stop him. he isn’t at his full strength so us two should be enough to stop it. we don’t have any time to lose.”, Pein said fast and clearly trying to make her understand what happened.

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 23rd November 2015, 10:11 pm

Hikari

Shocked and surprised with jaw hung open, the woman barely moved apart from her cerulean orbs dancing to those of the similar colour. Blonde hair that framed around his face was messed up, his blue hues filled with worry and anxiety. Blood trickled down on her clothes as her eyes drifted to onto those of metallic objects fixated to his arms. A gasp escaped her lips whilst her slender fingers gently ran over to the metal arms. How could he? Lips finely slit, Hika balled her hands into a tight fist and threw her arms around Pein’s, embracing him tightly against her chest, long lashes fluttering close. I should’ve been with you. The woman thought to herself, blaming herself for failing to protect her guild member and her most beloved one.

Hearing the words that spilled from Pein’s lips made her feel so many emotions; astonishment and anger. Soul link magic, huh? Technically, the magic made their souls connect together for some strange reason, promising that they would be soul mates for life. A blush rose to her cheeks when Pein mentioned the word ’soulmates’ and caused her heart to skip a beat. Quite cheesy, eh? She perceived the fact that it was the demon lord that had ripped his arms out and replaced robotic objects. The news had made her so infuriated that her skin was burning from anger, fists curled up into tight balls. ”Alright, let’s go. Let’s get rid of this thing and I’ll seek revenge.”  

words 271 tags @PervyCat

Linked Heart Running To Save Crocus From A Water Menace (Secondary Training Private Pein/Hikari) JhB4MAf

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 23rd November 2015, 11:01 pm

Pein looked as his girlfriend as she clearly got angry about the fact someone did this to him. he finally had a small smile on his face just knowing that she was so worried about him. he felt honoured that she was so concerned about his wellbeing. She truly loved him. he could see her stroke over his metal arms. He sadly couldn’t feel anything in them. He tried stroking over her hair. But again didn’t feel the soft touch he normaly felt. He shook his head he couldn’t cry anymore he didn’t want to worry her. He would deal with it when he was alone. They first had to leave to save crocus from destruction. “alright lets move out.”, pein said and they both left sabertooth in a hurry as there was a big danger coming to crocus.

Pein jumped of the train as they arrived in a station just in front of crocus. He gave hikari a hand and helped her off the train. He nodded to her with a seruis face and looked around seeing if there was any evidence of anything off with the place. But long he didn’t had to wait as a tremendous scream echoed trough the sky. Windows breaking and people falling on the ground. It suddenly became dark as a big shadow was thrown over the place. Pein looked up and saw his former master standing up in the forest blocking the sun from emitting any light to them. It was a terrifying sight. Instead of legs the demon had two blades. His body was very slim and tight but was covered in feathers and fins. His head was rather small for its body and was mostly covered with its mouth. Running from one ear to the other. When he screamed it showed he had seven rows of sharp teeth. Pein was nailed to the ground. Even if this demon was wounded he didn’t look like a easy target. He took hikari’s hand in his hand and pinched a bit. He hoped not to hard as he couldn’t control the strength to well yet.

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 25th November 2015, 9:10 am

Hikari

Mourning over the loss of Pein’s hands wasn’t going to do anything, the Sabertooth mage thought. She let her fingers run over the metallic arms once again. He won’t be able to touch me anymore — even though it’s still possible, it won’t be the same as before. Contemplating over it made her understand how hurt and sorrowful Pein would’ve have been through all of this. ”It’s okay, I’ll be with you through all of this.” The rose-haired lady nodded, her lips drawn into a firm line as she promised herself that she would protect Pein, no matter what, even if it costed her life. Soon after, they departed the Sabertooth guildhall as they hurried over to Capital Crocus — the city which is in great danger. They decided to take a vehicle to their destination so as to arrive faster instead of just walking which would rather take hours.

Solemness dominated over both of their faces as they set their foot of the train. The woman would instinctively glance around the area, putting herself on guard in case the demon might appear out of nowhere. One second; the Capital Crocus remained as a peaceful town as if nothing could destroy the town’s tranquility, the next second; everything was haywire — a loud, penetrating was emitted, causing all the windows to break, creating slight earthquakes and all the disastrous effects accompanied by the bellow. Eyes wide, Hika was clearly shocked by this. She had definitely not seen this strange monster before. Weird how this hideous monster was her boyfriend’s old master. It was extremely strange-looking with his body engulfed in feathers, his head rather too tiny for his body and an extremely crooked smile as well. Just watching him sent chills down her spine.

The demon definitely doesn’t look easy to defeat for she could feel the magic aura that surrounds him. ”Hmm, seems like it’d be tough.” The woman contemplated and mumbled the words to herself as she began to plan out the strategy to take down the demon. Meanwhile, a small force exerted on her hand jerked her back to reality which caused her to stare down at her hand. It was held tightly by Pein’s metallic hands, although it was certainly not the same touch as before, she could still feel the pleasant feeling and the warmth of his body. Gently squeezing his hand, the woman would let out a small smile directed towards him.

words 409 tags @PervyCat

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 6th December 2015, 8:51 am

demon pic:

The demon appeared and pein was ready for it. he knew its weaknesses from all the spar fights they had done. He pulled his girlfriend with him and went inside a bit higher building. While the demon was walking trough that abandoned street. He let go of her hand when they were on the top floor and looked at her. “I think I have a plan. I feel like stronger as long as I stay close to you so we better stay close. This demon is pure water it’s the perfect enemy for you. That’s why ill summon something that will boost your electricity damage even more.”, as he said that he tought in his mind about his KI-25.

A big ass portal opened up and with a big clonck a turret fell out of it. it had four metal spider legs  a sphere as head with 2 long rectangle metal pieces sticking out witch elecktricity beaming trough them. Peins body started to emit some elecktricity to.

summon pic:

“hello ki-25 youll stay here and give us cover fire when the demon is in your range. As long as you keep close to me I boost your elecktricity now. That’s why well jump on him togheter while this robot will shoot at it from afar. I feel like I can use something to help you get close just ready up to go full in okay.”, pein said and he closed his eyes thinking deep about the link between them. After a second he could see there soul link he grabbed it instinctly and tried to pull it. it didn’t do anything at first but after some pulls he could see hikari changing into a soul. With one last hard pull and she flew above his head. the demon was now walking nearly infront of the building and his foot steps were like mini earthquqckes mqking it hard to stand straight.

mana: 70 %
    hp: 300 hp

come here:

summon:

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 8th December 2015, 1:50 am

Hikari

Chaos was now distributed throughout the whole town — screams erupted from almost every single place, people running away for their lives; some grabbing their children whereas some grieving for their friends or their beloved ones. Pity dominated her cerulean orbs; lips slightly parted followed by a bite of her teeth on her lower lip and eyes showcasing the emotion which partly clouded her being at the futile state of the human beings. The remorse she felt for the innocent people soon evaporated as she was being dragged along somewhere, a place she was not familiar with. The guild master of Sabertooth allowed herself to be leaded by her partner. Lost in her own thoughts, the rumbling sound of the wall crashing onto the ground shook her awake and finally brought her back to reality. Aquamarine hues scanned over the place before she finally concluded herself that they were on the top of a high-rise building — not too high, not too low, just enough to witness the demon destroying the whole land. Hands balled to her side, Hika promised herself to defeat this unknown creature alongside with Pein, to avenge for his arms and for the innocent beings that died.

With a nod of her head, the lightning mage agreed to what Pein had stated. He was right; this was a water demon which means he would definitely be weak to electricity — her magic. The pink line of her plump lips twitched at one end where a sly smile rested in amusement when she finally figured out how she would kill this demon. However, she was not sure how she would get onto the demon since he was quite far in a distance and she did not have the ability to fly. The young woman prepared herself to leap onto the demon only if he ever came close, but that would be wasting time. She felt the soul ripped from her body unexpectedly and stared at Pein in confusion. All of a sudden, Hika was in mid-air, her soul floating above the building. This had made the distance between her and the demon closer and Hika seized the opportunity to throw herself onto the demon. While being mid-air, the woman called out the name of her spell to engage her attacks, ”Lightning Javelins!”

Magic circles emerged beside her as huge spears materialised from the circles. With a swift command of her hand, the javelins wasted no time charging towards the demon in which they were blocked by the demon’s arm. Before her soul link disappears from Pein, she quickly jumped onto the shoulder of the demon. The javelins remained wedged in its arm before lightning began to flow out of the javelins, zapping him with electricity. The demon released a loud howl, causing the land to shake. Bingo, his arm is now numb and disabled.

words 478 tags @PervyCat

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 8th December 2015, 3:23 am

Pein looked at hikari as she used the force of the soul link to jump forward right into the demon. The demon got knocked up a bit into the air when she crashed into him. hikari already threw some kind of electric spears to him. pein looked interesting as he didn’t had seen somebody taken out a demons arm so fast. He smiled his girlfriend was so smart. But now he should be fighting to. He motioned to his cannon and the canon started to charge its elecktricity between the two plates of the gun. The sparks flew off and around. He then shot a metal object to the demon. While the upper body of the cannon flew back and the dust around it flew up by the force of the shot. Pein started to sprint while the blast flew to the demon. He leaped off the building and jumped to the demon. The rail gun bullet exploded into the right shoulder of the demon and he tumbled a bit back ward. Pein bashed his fist right into the jaw of the demon and then hit it for another time into the belly before he dropped to the ground.

“IS THAT ALL YOU CAN DO PESKY HUMANS EAT MY WATER.”, the demon screamed in pleasure as he raised his hand and three dragon headed streams of water flew to hikari and three to pein. Pein started to run and jumped over a cart as one of the beams exploded into that. the wood and water threw some by standers to the side. Pein wasn’t fast enough for the other beams. One slamed him into the wall and the other he was just in time to block with his arms. Tough it did push him deeper in to the wall. He hoped hikari had dodged the beams. As he was trying to get loose out of the stone. His back felt like it would crack if he even moved a inch but he didn’t care for that and kept pushing. After the stone gave in it crumbled and spat out all directions as he fell out of the wall. He coughed a bit on the ground and stood up again. Time to fight again.

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 10th December 2015, 11:21 am

Hikari

The harsh gales that flew across the vicinity of Capital Crocus whipped through the brim of her scarlet cape. Indeed, it was a lovely weather, however, the sight that behold in front her was a nightmare. The buildings collasped, some on fire, the ground split into half and all the terrible things that could happen to a city when a disaster happens. A sigh left her lips and she fluttered her eyelashes closed as if she was deep in thought. Albeit, it wasn’t the time for her to waste even a single second to feel sorrow for the lost of the lives of the innocent people and the destruction of the town. The demon was still causing an uproar and they’re responsible to stop this creature. Leaping onto the nearest building, Hika tried to remain within a short distance. She wouldn’t want to get too close for such a long time, or else it might be life-threatening for her.

”Arc Runner!”

The Sabertooth guild master bellowed out the name of the spell, summoning a magic circle in front of her. After doing so, a large ox charged out of the magic circle and launched itself towards the demon. The ox was able to walk mid-air so it had no trouble reaching to the demon. Charging at full speed, the ox placed its head downwards, its horns shooting out into the direction of the demon. Upon contact, the area where the ox struck the demon was overwhelmed by electricity, spreading it to at least half of its arm and zapping him with lightning, at the same time. The ox vanished into a flurry of air after its’ job was done, leaving a blotch of electrified area on the demon’s arm. Both of his arms are now disabled, which means they could have a slight advantage. Although the demons’ hands were being ceased from doing any movements from the numbness, it won’t last for a long time, so they should react fast while the demon is not able to do anything much. Besides, since her energy was doubled due to some sort of soul link Pein had mentioned before, her spells and her power were now much stronger than before she could feel the power surging through her veins.

Hika was aware that Pein would always have her back, she would never have to worry about what she was going to do. Vice versa, if Pein was in trouble, she would definitely not hesitate to aid him, no doubt. With the power of the two Sabertooth mages, she was damn positive that this demon was to be taken down.

words 437 tags @PervyCat

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 10th December 2015, 11:37 pm

Pein cracked his metal arms and looked at the demon. Hikari was jumping of him on to a building next to the demon. Some seconds later a big ox hit the demon in full force. It seemed his arms were sparking or something. He used this opening to start sprinting to the demon. He summoned exo skeletal metal on his legs to boost his speed. It made him run faster than usual. Because he know this demon had a lot of tricks. The feathers on the demon started to resonate and shot out to pein. The big amount of water feathers were heading his way he had to dodge. Pein braked his run and jumped to the left to dodge the first group of feathers. They exploded into the ground next to him. for the next group he jumped up into the air and when he landed back on the hard concrete he jumped forward like a sprinter. The feathers were hitting the ground behind him and a dust cloud was following him. when he was finally again close to the demon he ducked deep and jumped up as high as the demons face.

Peins arms started to glow blue and not much later two big electrical coils were on his arms sparking with electricity. His arms were all charged up now. He punched the demon right in the face. When he came back to bite pein fell on the demons chest and pushed him off to the side kicking the guy right in the chin. Although the demon was really big with this new power he could still move that head by hiting it. he then punched two times on the body. Normaly he would be stunned but the demon was to tough. the nano bots were going inside the guys body and started to attack it.

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 11th December 2015, 4:15 am

Hikari

A loud roar reverberated through the surrounding district of Capital Crocus. The sound pierced through her ears, barely escaping from her ears going deaf. Hika’s face cringed as she held her ear, her eyes squinted tightly from the pain. ”Man, that was terrible.” She commented before jumping off from a building and landing safely on the ground with her knees bended slightly. Standing up firmly on two of her legs, she approached to Pein and smiled gently at the sight of him. It appeared that he was engrossed into defeating the demon. The Sabertooth guild master watched her boyfriend soared through the air and landing strike after strike on the demon. She enjoyed seeing Pein so focused and dedicated into fighting; one could say that he is also a true warrior, except the fact that he doesn’t use any shields or swords but technology and that was one thing unique about him.

The cold breeze gently caressed her cheek and billowed out her cape as her rose-coloured hair fell onto her shoulders. Her mind ran wild for a brief moment, contemplating about the demon and had a great look on its appearance. Upon calling out, ”Lightning Rune!”, the pink-haired mage hoisted up her hand in front of her as a small lightning ball emerged in her hands throwing it onto the ground where the demon stood. A magic circle made of runes was casted underneath the demon and bound him in its place so that he could move any further, or else more destruction would be caused. By a swift motion of her hand, Hika snapped her fingers causing the lightning rune to explode from the activation. Plumes of smoke rose higher into the air, blinding her vision for a short period of time and cleared up afterwards.

Due to the explosion, the demon fell onto the ground, causing the earth to rumble and shake, boulders flying across the street. Satisfied with what she had done, Hika dusted off her hands, a small grin resting on the pink line of her lips.

words 342 tags @PervyCat

theme | battle theme

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 11th December 2015, 4:53 am

He jumped back from the demon as his loud roaring was to hard on his ears. The roar was so loud it would have been hurt trough the whole of crocus. Such an annoying being tough. his master was already very weak. But still really strong. Doesn’t matter how many times he and his cannon or hikari was shooting on him he was still alive and kicking without noticing it too much. The demon lighted up hard as hikari threw a explosion on him. the big demon started to collide as he fell hard on the ground. Pein shook on his legs a bit but regained his posture. He smiled to hikari and did a thump up as a good job. Her spell was really devastating. It probably brought him to near dead. But then pein remembered. If his boss was near dead than he would turn into a very heavy fighter.

Pein looked back and the demon was starting to shrink. After a while it was back to the size of a human. Totally red water now tough. in this state he didn’t need a lot of damage to be hit to be defeated but his attacks would be really strong. He could see that he was targeting hikari in his eyesight. Out of nowhere a blast of water flew from the body and destroyed the top of the building where peins cannon was like a whip. The loud cracking noise and the ruble threw him off. pein ran to hikari and protected her from the rubble. At that time the demon made his hands togheter and shout out a large beam of water. It would def kill hikari or him if he doesn’t do anything. Pein went to stand in front of her to defend but instead of that he started to glow and flew to hikari. Until he becomes a suit of armor with wings over her. He cant move anymore but he feels like he is one with hikari.

Spoiler:

magic bank /Character

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 12th December 2015, 5:50 am

Hikari

”Man, this is really tough.”

The young woman heaved out a sigh of frustration, her hands placed on her waists and her eyebrows furrowed together as she tried contemplate on how to defeat the demon in a much easier way, which was definitely a stupid idea to come up with since there was no other plan to defeat him than attacking him. The attack she landed previously appeared to take a huge toll on the monster that it’s size shrunk to the dimensions of a normal human. One would consider that the decrease in size was an advantage and it really was, however, the size doesn’t decrease the power he has within himself. Upon catching sight of a ‘thumbs up’ from Pein, the pink-line of her cupid-bow lips twitched upwards at both ends in return, her cheeks slightly flushed.

The appearance of the demon was rather eccentric, completely deep scarlet instead of blue. The demon apparently got struck hard by her spell, she could see burnt patches here and there on its body. Despite how he became as fragile as glass, its persistence was as strong as before. The demon emit another loud roar before a beam of water blasted towards them. Swiftly, the lightning mage would duck without any hesitation causing the blast to miss her and Pein, passing onto the building behind them. The hard strike was strong enough make the building collapse upon them, throwing them away into a distance by force. Before she could do anything, she was already in the arms of her boyfriend been taken to safety and secured in his arms.

With her eyelashes closed, Hika felt the warmth from his body soothing her although the world outside was a complete opposite; a chaos. The woman fluttered her eyes open only to see Pein in a transparent form. What?! Her eyes immediately widened as she pushed herself upright when her eyes witnessed wings sprouting from his back and drifted away above her. What happened? Did he die by the pieces of buildings falling from him? The form that Pein was in currently was extremely confusing, she could not understand. As much as she wanted to figure things out and solve it quickly, she could not waste spending any more time. She needed to defeat this demon and save Pein. Hika could still feel herself linked to Pein, and she was aware that Pein still had breath in his body. Perhaps, it was the soul link that caused him to turn invulnerable.

Blue orbs glided down onto her hands and body which were surging with energy and power. Did the soul link cause this? She pondered before balling her hands into tight balls.

”God’s Pillars.”

She murmured, her voice being nothing but a silver of a husky contralto. The grounds began to rumble upon the casting of the spell before huge pillars pushed themselves upwards from the ground, pointing high into the sky. Zaps of electricity formed around the pillars creating an invisible wall that engulfed around the body of the demon. The demon apparently seemed to be surprised by the peculiar pillars and walls that were established around him. As dumb as he was, the demon tried to break through the wall, only ending up hurting himself from the explosion that was caused. Dark eyelashes batted closed, Hika placed her hand over the other and rested it against her chest. Upon doing so, bolts of lightning began to fall upon the demon, shocking him with electricity, burning him at the same time, that it caused him to lay sprawled on the ground from the magnificent power.

words 603 tags @PervyCat

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 6:46 pm