Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry!

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 Empty Re: [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry!

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 2:22 pm

The member 'Allison' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 WeakMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 Empty Re: [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry!

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 3:55 pm

Sighing heavily, the girl suddenly sprang up and then marched away, determined to find something interesting to do. Taking the supposed pawnshop owner's phone with her, she skipped all around Hargeon Town once again, this time not looking for anything in particular. Moving from one area to another, Allison searched for any kind of creature to help, be it fixing it or simply offering advice, assisting in work, and whatnot. At least the girl was doing some good deeds, she thought with a smile still bright on her face despite the fact that her spirits had been dragged down a little bit by there being no progress in this mission for the past few hours. Waving good bye to the latest people she had been assisting, or at least amusing some what, Allison skipped back to where she had left the pawnshop owner.

3541/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

[ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 3:55 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 NormalMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 4:07 pm

When the girl got back, there was no trace of the man, and Allison immediately fell over backwards onto the grass started crying. She had been through all of this to get that woman's jewelry back, and now she might never accomplish that task. Once again, another thought immediately perked the girl back up, and her mood changed to be bright and cheerful again. I'll definitely find the boss, she thought, beaming. And I'll find proof that he's the culprit behind the illegal sales that have been happening lately. Springing to her feet, the mage stretched for a little bit, just like a cat, and then bounded off in a random direction to search for the pawnshop owner.

3659/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 4:07 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 4:14 pm

Wait! the girl thought excitedly. She had just finished scouring another block for any sign of the pawnshop boss, and although there had been no hint that he was here, she had an idea of something-- no, some one who could help her! Concentrating, Allison tried to think of a way to summon her pet when a voice came from behind her, a bit amused and a bit stern. "You forgot me at home again, Allison," it said, before relaxing and degenerating into a fit of giggles. A wide grin spread across the mage's face, as she whirled around and scooped the fluffy pink cat into her arms. She now had company, as well as another ally when she finally figured out where the pawnshop owner was. Since the girl hadn't encountered very many enemies so far during this mission, she could assume they were all hiding somewhere. Most likely, that was also where the pawnshop dealer had went. Allison set off again, this time clutching Lel Therina and moving at a much quicker pace.

3834/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 4:14 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 4:35 pm

Her cat helped aid in the girl's search. But still, unfortunately, after looking for another half an hour, they still hadn't found anything. It was like the pawnshop owner had disappeared into thin air, but Allison was no longer becoming discouraged. She had set her mind to accomplish this mission, and was determined to see it through no matter what the end result was. If she died... well, that was too bad. If it took her entire life... well, that was even worse, actually. But no matter what, Allison would see it all the way through. Hopefully the 90 some years the girl had left in her life would be enough time to complete the mission.

3951/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 4:35 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 NormalMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 5:41 pm

After another hour of searching, the girl was beginning to become convinced that she was never going to find the boss. It was officially impossible by anyone's standards, but still she was going to continue searching, and searching, and searching, until it finally happened or she did actually die. Plopping down on another cleared patch of grass-- or lack, there of-- Allison sighed and twirled a bit of hair around the index finger of her left hand. It seemed that she really was never going to find the pawnshop boss... but yet, the girl refused to give up. Allison was going to accomplish this-- she had to. It would probably be one of the most difficult jobs she ever did, but she would do it.

4076/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 5:41 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 5:49 pm

All of a sudden, the girl sprang to her feet again, another mood swing occurring. What was she thinking? It wasn't a difficult job at all! There were far harder ones, like the kind that S Rank mages did! Here Allison was, complaining about a minor C Rank job. The girl's eyes narrowed, and the bright smile suddenly fell. She was going to accomplish this job. And she was not going to take forty years to do it, she was going to finish it NOW. There had to be some way to find that pawnshop owner... but what was it? Maybe all she had to do was find another street urchin to take her to their hide out? It couldn't be that simple, of course, but Allison needed to come up with something creative. Obviously, just searching like she had been doing wasn't going to work.

4222/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 5:49 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 NormalMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 5:56 pm

Vigorously, Allison and Lel searched the entirety of Hargeon Town once again. This time, they went around and asked the citizens-- mages, business people, regular every day persons-- whether they had heard or seen anything that had to do with illegal selling. Of course there were many people that answered in the negative, but plenty did so in the affirmative as well. Allison and her pet companion followed every single lead, traipsing all around the city as they refused to give up. Occasionally, the duo would stop to assist any random passerby with their work, doing good deeds but not forgetting that their true goal right now was to finish this mission, and they were determined to find the pawnshop owner and his entourage.

4346/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 5:56 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 6:05 pm

Despite having searched for an hour, both Allison and Lel Therina were thoroughly pleased. They had done a lot of good work so far today, what with helping many of the towns people in Hargeon, as well as searching the city and putting all of their possible effort into this mission. No one could say that the two hadn't succeeded because they were slacking off, since they had been spotted on opposite ends of the city today, but also directly around those same places, always putting the same effort into trying to help those around them, but at the same time centering most of their focus on searching for any clues about the pawnshop owner's whereabouts. They weren't discouraged at all any more, because after the mental talk Allison had given herself, failure wasn't even an option any more. There was only success, and then death reigning on the other side, although with the extremity of that option Allison was unlikely to end up with it.

4512/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 6:05 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 WeakMonster [ Mission ] Looking for the Missing / Stolen Jewelry! - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 6:31 pm

The two of them, guild mage and magical companion, flopped down onto yet another cleared patch of grass. Another hour had passed, but still no pawnshop boss was seen to be held. The duo looked at each other for a minute, and then smiles broke across their faces. Even though this mission had been dragging on, and on, and on, they were determined that nothing would stop them. Perhaps it truly was impossible, but Allison and Lel Therina would continue to try until they were unable to any longer. Whether this meant that they succeeded in their mission or they were killed, either way they would end up content in the knowledge that they had tried their best. Of course, succeeding and bringing the pawnshop owner to justice was the desired scenario, but there was no guarantee that it would end up happening.

4655/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 6:31 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 6:59 pm

The girl was wandering around for a little bit before she all of a sudden met face to face yet again with the pawnshop owner. Allison's eyes widened, and before he could make a hasty escape she grabbed his arm and with the strength of a demon dog, dragged him over to another park bench and used the left over rope to tie him up. Smiling with satisfaction, she got ready to call it a day before remembering a few things. Firstly, she had captured him, but still wasn't completely certain that he was even the pawnshop dealer's owner. Secondly, even if he was, she didn't have one hundred percent positive evidence that he was behind the illegal selling of goods that had been happening lately. And thirdly, where was Lel Therina?

4787/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 6:59 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 7:10 pm

The third question was immediately answered when a pink cat poked her head out from behind the park bench and hopped onto the bound man's shoulder. She whispered something into his ear, and the man visibly paled. Allison sighed-- that wasn't really the right way to go about doing things, but it seemed that the cat had caught her train of thought. Perhaps they had to find the answer to the first two questions by threats and pain. The thought saddened Allison greatly, but she supposed that they had held out long enough, and the girl didn't want to lose track of him again. But still, possessing the goals and personality that she did, Allison scrunched up her face and refused to torture the man. Lel Therina could say anything she wanted, but the girl couldn’t do it. Not right now-- there just were still so many other possible ways of getting him to talk that she couldn’t bear to go that far just yet.

4952/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 7:10 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 28th June 2015, 7:13 pm

Sitting there with the pawnshop owner glaring at her, Allison was still hesitant to use the more extreme methods of information gathering on the pawnshop owner. She didn't even really know where to start, after all, but Lel Therina was becoming insistent. She said that they had been wasting a ton of time now, and still didn't seem to be getting anywhere. Conceding that this was true, the girl stood up and stretched, lifting her arms high above her head before reaching down to grab her toes. This was slightly annoying, but the girl had come to realize that it was always good to be able to run at a moment's notice, and still aching from sitting for a period of time was not a state where that would be possible. Putting her hands on her hips, Allison narrowed her eyes at the pawnshop master, slightly hoping that this would scare him into submission.

5106/2000

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th June 2015, 7:13 pm

'Monster Dice' :

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:10 pm