Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland And Beyond (Solo)

HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland And Beyond (Solo) Empty To Earthland And Beyond (Solo)

Post by HestiaDragonia 26th June 2015, 6:05 am

Hestia walked through Hargeon Town with a smile. Today she was going to get a passport so she could go to to other areas beyond neutral guild areas. It was also a very nice day; the wind blew softly through her hair, the birds chirped their merry tune and people were running past her like death was on the line...wait, what? Hestia looked around her and realised people were screaming and running, desperately trying to get somewhere. She looked forward and saw that people were headed towards the docks. Some where pushing others out of the way and others decided to take a more painfully physical approach What's going on..?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm an otaku. Nuff said xD :boogiepanda:

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland And Beyond (Solo) Empty Re: To Earthland And Beyond (Solo)

Post by HestiaDragonia 28th June 2015, 12:25 am

Hestia attempted to push through the crowd but to no avail. One person even yelled at her for trying. She sighed as she watched everyone scream at each other from afar. How do I get through this crowd? she asked herself. I need my passport to go to other areas to do jobs after all…. She continued to stare at the people, watching some go flying. I can’t cut in because that didn’t work out she thought I can’t wait in line or else it will take forever. Hestia sat on a bench near the large group of people in deep thought. What should I do? she thought, panicking slightly If I don’t get a passport, I won’t be able to help others around the world who need help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HestiaDragonia 28th June 2015, 12:31 am

Hestia attempted to do quite a lot of things; push through, go around, crawl under, but none of these attempts worked. She sighed in defeat. At this rate I’ll never get a passport. Suddenly, people stopped pushing and started to argue with each other. Things like “I’m more important than you!” and “We were here first!” were being yelled. Hestia rubbed her forehead. I’m getting a headache from all this yelling and thinking she thought. She paced about for a while continuing to think. A thought finally came to her. They’ve stopped pushing and are arguing with each other she thought This might be my chance!!. She dashed with all her might towards the register in hopes that no one will notice her. Unfortunately, someone stopped mid argument and saw her. “Hey! She’s running towards the register!!”

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HestiaDragonia 28th June 2015, 12:38 am

Hestia nearly froze in shock but continued to run. People were running at her left and right, trying to stop her. Attempts at tripping her, grabbing her and pulling her down were made but Hestia narrowly dodged them all. Come on! Just a little bit further!!. Unfortunately, due to her somewhat bad luck, she tripped on her own feet and tumbled down face first. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the little fox eared girl who started to tear up. A few people walked up to her and tried to comfort her. “I just wanted to get a passport so I can go to other areas to help people!~” she cried. People started to feel guilty for attempting to stop her and apologised. Hestia wiped her tears away. “I-Its okay..” she sniffled. Everyone looked at each other and nodded. “We’re setting aside our wants for your needs for now little missy,” a man said pushing her towards the register. “Now go get your passport.”

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    HestiaDragonia
    HestiaDragonia

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by HestiaDragonia 28th June 2015, 12:47 am

Hestia smiled at everyone. “T-Thank you v-very much!” she stuttered. She walked up to the registrar. “U-Um… My name is Hestia Dragonia of Suripingu Mori and I would like to obtain a passport!” The registrar smiled. “Of course!” After a while, Hestia obtained a passport. She smiled with delight, spinning around a bit then stopping. She blushed in embarrassment. Everyone started to laugh. Hestia grinned as she walked away from the register, clutching her newly obtained passport. Once she walked out of the area, the yelling and pushing started up again. Hestia sighed. Oh dear… she thought Here we go again…. “At least I’m not pushing through crowds and stuff isn’t trying to hit me…” she muttered. BAM! (Note: That was the sound of something hitting Hestia’s head)

Jobs Completed
    D Rank - 3
    C Rank - 0
    B Rank - 0
    A Rank - 0
    S Rank - 0
    SS Rank - 0
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 28th June 2015, 1:58 am

To Earthland And Beyond (Solo) YdROJZD

To Earthland And Beyond (Solo) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 12:00 am