Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4744.5

Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) Empty Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread)

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 21st June 2015, 8:52 pm

Job Details:

(3 posts

Upon hearing news of the village plagued by what seemed to be a magical viral infection wilting their food crops, Minh made his way over to the village as soon as possible as it was on his route to the floating guild hall of Sabertooth. But, he was also impended by the fact that he was very much a novice in the use of his new form, and the earthen male needed some kinda test to see just how capable he was. It was to his surprise that he would soon find out that such a test was going to be coming his way very, very soon. Before that was to come however, he had to meet up with the villagers to see what is it that they were going through to get a full picture of what was just going on in this place.

He made his way over to a group of farmers who all looked upon him as if looking at a monster that absolutely terrified the men save for one who managed to rein the others in. "I take it, ye be the mage who is to take care of this affliction upon our farmlands? Now I gotta warn you if you are, we aren't really comfortable with you magic types with all the hullabaloo going on with your guilds."

"No worries, I am here to deal with the problem and leave you in peace, and I'll help you with some farmwork as well if you need me to." Minh replied to the gruff, mustached man with a smile before making his way over to the crops wearing nothing but a pair of baggy pants, not minding the looks he was getting. With thundering steps, he stepped onto the dried fields, looking over all the crops with a raised eye, noticing the thorny growth that had overtaken everything, getting worse as it led deeper in the middle of the various crop rows that were growing. If this was magical in nature, then there would be a source or at least a point of origin where it began, and with that in mind, he headed towards the epicenter of whatever this disease was.

The walk there was of no trouble at all despite a creeping feeling he got from the more corrupted vegetation as if it was watching him, and in this world as he learned, things of the most unexpected nature can occur and with dire consequences. Knowing fully that he could be walking himself straight into a trap, the earthen male made his way into what could be a hornet's nest. There, he found himself staring at an empty space in the midst of all the crops, a cropcircle to be exact. Such a phenomenon was not to be taken likely as it was not a common thing to come across in the land, and in fact, it was nonexistent as only vandals would ever do such a thing to so many valuable crops. 

As he made his way to and fro around the circle, he found traces of dark, twisted magics still staining the ground upon which he walked on. This was the center, the origin of whatever is plaguing the farmers, but it was not the source from which all this dark magic came from. Wherever it was is probably a dark mage, but the question of if said mage was here or not is out of the question. Then something stirred in the crops around him, and then suddenly the tainted signatures all around him went alive, growing to untold heights. It was as he expected, a trap, but what was to come for him was not what he would expect from such dark energies.

Last edited by MinhTheMage on 22nd June 2015, 10:02 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) Empty Re: Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread)

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 21st June 2015, 10:04 pm

RockyTheRockiestRock carried out 6 launched of one Monster Dice :
    Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) R2fEWNz , Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) OdAaNwh , Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) PzArA86 , Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) NXDHjfc , Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) R2fEWNz , Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) OdAaNwh

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) Minh_by_ravenart5-d9drt2d
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread) Empty Re: Rocky Dragon Man Punches Vegetables(Remaking my thread)

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 23rd June 2015, 4:31 pm

Out of the brush came from an entire horde of giant tomato demons along with corny monstrosities with all of them looking like some kinda bad parody of some sick entertainment. Whatever the case, these things that stand before him now are probably hostile, and if that is the case, then what he would need to do next was to prepare for the worst which is probably that he had come across an ambush of sorts set up by whatever these damned monsters were. However, upon looking around at them, Minh noted the hesitation each of them as if they too have never encountered a man of stone before. While the astonishment brought some joy to him, the warrior was not going to let such a chance slip past him like this.

With not another second spent on taking this all in, Minh leaped into action with his legs striding him over to the nearest group of tomato-looking fiends who let out a flurry of curses and sounds as they had a rain of hammering blow let loose on them with not many being able to retaliate with their belly flopping being undermined by the fact that these punches felt like sledgehammers raining down on them.

17/20 Tomatoes
    10/10 Corncobs
    RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 24th June 2015, 6:22 pm

Several more of the red fiends proceeded to throw themselves at Minh with frightening speed and numbers as it was not everyday that a horde of tomato demons decide to come for your blood and the like. In this case, the earthen warrior's first reaction after letting loose the first blows of combat was to unleash a wild, spinning maneuver with his arms outstretched as they slammed into them only to fly backwards several meters. Taking this time to assess the fact that this figure had the physical capabilities to overwhelm so many of the tomatoes like this, the corn demons unleashed their payload of kernel shots after gathering at one side of the clearing along with a large group of tomatoes who knew better to get in the cross fire of so many projectiles.

-Land Shark-

Of course, Minh saw these demons lining up and was preparing for what is most likely a ranged assault. He was right in deciding to activate 'Land Shark' as when he went underneath the earth, a hail of shots blew apart the land where he just once was with not a single shot destroying any of the crops as if it was sacred to the creatures. Whatever the case, he was also making his way over to the mass of plant beings huddling up in their area.

Land Shark: 3 duration

11/20 TOTOs
    10/10 Cornies

(222 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 24th June 2015, 8:59 pm

The Corny demons looked shocked as their foe just sunk into the air, going almost in alarm with the most irritating haughty voices that could have acted as a form of taunting by the tone it had alone. Minh was not too annoyed by this little fact but found that it made it very easy to drift his way underneath the mass of the fools. Appearing out of the earth in an instant, the fighter launched his counterattack on the corns as they were still left in shock with several punches lashing out to smash into their faces, leaving many broken from the sheer force of his sudden strikes. Tomatoes demons of all likenesses  jumped back in fear along with the few corn ones who survived the sudden appearance of Minh.

Those who had survived attempted to lash out only to find Minh sinking back into the ground to reappear again and again with a hit-and-run tactic of another nature. Demon after demon fell defeat or pulped by mighty strikes from the earthen fighter. Yet, what he was unaware of was the gathering presence at the opposite end of the clearing where a mass of broccoli looking toughs were surrounding an unknown figure who arrived with thickly set robes.

Land Shark: 2 duration

9/20 TOTOs
    3/10 Cornies

(209 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 24th June 2015, 11:53 pm

It was not long before Minh caught sight of the newcomers with a cautious look as he tore through the remnants of the corn cob foes with his bare hands. After breaking the last one in half over his knee, he looked over to the tomato foes who backed away with hesitation because of watching at how effortlessly he managed to overtake them all. That and the veggie gore left all over the clearing must have been something of a nightmare scene to all of them as well, similar to a massacre...if one was, again, something along the lines of a plant demon.

"Impressive that a mere novice like yourself being able to take on a horde of demons..albeit weak...is quite the admirable feat." The old man said with a tone that sounded more like it belonged to one that was in his prime. Whatever he was, he had a magnificent beard sprawling out of his hood as the only trait that Minh can use to judge who he exactly was. To make matters worse, he felt the same dark aura emitting from him like it was from these plant demons, and this all leads to him being the most likely source of this corruption...probably the creator.

Land Shark: 1 duration

(207 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 25th June 2015, 1:30 pm

"Any mage with any decent experience in combat should be capable of taking on these jokes...demonic plants are not really that devastating as a minion choice quite frankly. But, what is more on my mind is you..old man...and what is your purpose for being here?" Minh asked bluntly as he looked upon the mage in a ready stance, already expecting some more hostile confrontations.

"The fact that you have done this with your bare hands is quite impressive...so...I take it that your magic as of right now has no offensive capabilities. That is something that I have seen very little of among conventional magi. Impressive as your fighting skill is, I think this is where you finally meet your match. These here are some of the most hated vegetables in all the world and my strongest creation thus far." The man spoke before gesturing to the mass of broccoli who made their way towards Minh with the tomatoes deserting the fight out of sheer fear. Minh, in the meanwhile, was already assessing the combative prowess of the comical looking broccoli coming for him. They did not look anymore threatening than the ones he had faced, but their physical stances said otherwise.

Land Shark: 4 CD

(201 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 25th June 2015, 2:17 pm

"Whatever old man, I am not in the mood for any of your speeches." The first of the creatures threw a shoulder ram that Minh caught with his hands, grappling it as it came at him while sweeping the creature with his left leg as it came at the side. With one smooth motion, he threw the broccoli monster into one of the others who attempted a pincer maneuver to its misfortune. The two quickly recovered while the others converged onto his position, but like with the others, Minh was no fool. Heavy kicks and sweeps kept the broccoli from effectively swarming him as they avoided stepping on each other and the like. This gave him enough time to catch blows from others and take them down in the meanwhile.

At such a time, the old man continued his watch, overseeing the battle with much interest due to him never seeing a mage so attuned to melee like this. That and the fact he had no offensive spells which most magi develop at first upon discovering their magical talents. "If you must know what is it that I seek here, it is nothing more than an experiment which I am developing. Though, I never expected someone to be coming by to give such an event much care like yourself."

Land Shark: 3 CD

8/10 Broccoli

(219 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 25th June 2015, 11:50 pm

Minh lunged forward with two fists smashing with a crack against two broccoli menaces who didn't succeed in bull rushing the stony man. Another managed to land a devastating headbutt onto his own before having him retaliate with one that was even more ferocious than its own attack. However, he was not about to deny that these things are quite the threat if they were a bit more trained and had a proper body. However, in this case, they were nothing really deadly. Even as he tore through his foes, the old man standing showed no sign of worry which only made it more worrying despite his gaining advantage over the demons. Not even the destruction of several more creations bothered him at all as if it was not even a concern. Minh growled in anger as his path of destruction continued with a roundhouse taking off the top half of another demon's head sending it splattering all over the ground, and this was followed by a curbstomp that crushed another one. He looked up at the old man while dealing with the last tatters of the so-called attack force which he was supposed to fear so greatly from the old man.

Land Shark: 2 CD

(202 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 27th June 2015, 12:11 pm

"So what is this then old man, is this all you have for me, or are you just holding yourself back and playing around. I don't like it when others take up my time like this...I do not delight in being played around like a fool." Minh growled as he stomped his way over to the robed figure, stepping about fifteen feet away from him with a look of distaste that was barely noticeable under the otherwise stony expression he possessed for some time.

"Fine then, how about a little match to the death? Since you seem so keen on getting this over with in as little trouble as possible." The elderly mage responded immediately before taking off his cloak to reveal and heavily muscular body, similar to that of a bodybuilder with decades of experience in such an exercise. This revelation drew Minh into a state of surprise as he expected otherwise from what he thought, but at the same time it was to be expected that such a thing was to occur. Yet, he was ready and capable of even taking on a man such as this. "Now, I am aware of your lack in magical attacks and decided that instead of utilizing my curses upon you, I reveal a little surprise I have been working on to reveal to some colleagues. However, giving a demonstration to a careless fighter like yourself shall suffice."

Land Shark: 1 CD

(236 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 27th June 2015, 3:59 pm

"Careless is choosing to do something like this without considering what could lie ahead, I am more than prepared for an ambush like this one, but I expected something a bit more malevolent from a mage of your liking." Minh responded as he stood there overlooking the man as his form bulked even more with the appearance of a blackened aura. The skin of the pale man grew black while his eyes flared a violet hut tainted with red. His size grew to that of a beast, standing easily eight foot over with the cloak now seeming like a mere cape on him which now made sense why he came here with it on.

"So, your surprise is your ability to not only do what I take are curses but blessings in the more demonic nature?" Minh said in a deep, almost monotone voice feigning disinterest to hide his intrigued state over such a development as it was not common to find many mages who were capable of learning magics that contrast each other like one learning fire then water. Whatever he had in mind, Minh was not entirely sure if he was planning on having a match to the death via physical combat or one that was more to his favor with curses as well as the former. Honor is not something he'd expect from a dark mage.

"So, let us lay out it straight out here to get this encounter of ours going along. We will be pitting our physical capabilities with each other, as to not get into any fickle matters over using magic and being...unfair." The overly, brawny elder said with a tone of excited malice, one that Minh was going to rid of once this fight got underway. However, if this was going to be a fight with physical capabilities alone, this foe will be having the upper hand from the power that was radiating from him.

"Really now, what has gotten you to have this sudden change of heart? No backstabbing or use of dark magics to give you an edge...seems rather...off..." Minh responded to the proposed challenge as if not really taking it seriously because he wanted to incite insult in the man to further ensure that this would be a purely physical match between the two of them. This would allow Minh a more fair chance as well as a chance for him to ensure no additional issues.

(406 words, 2 posts worth)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 28th June 2015, 7:27 pm

Not really seething with rage from the comment, the elder gave Minh a slight stare before surging forth at him with muscles tensing, bulging with anticipation for battle. This was the answer Minh was looking for and surged at him in response as well to come meet the man in the middle of the clearing with a loud crash. Two powerhouses of strength pushed and shoved each other to gain ground only to be stalling out due to how equal they were. Minh went forth with a knee kick only to meet the older man's own similar attack resulting in a thundering crash, but Minh quickly countered this stalemate with a shattering headbutt into the face of the larger male, causing him to howl in back as he backed off from the hit. This gave Minh the needed advantage to throw a heavy fist right into the lower jaw of the other man, who retaliated with a fierce swing which connected with Minh's arm as he caught the attack. It was still not something of an easier feat to do as it pushed him to the side several feet while the demonically charged mage regained his battle composure to begin another assault.

(202 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 3rd July 2015, 11:36 am

This time he launched a flurry of sluggish punches that would be considered as such for their crude execution if it were not for the fact that they were coming at Minh with enough force to shatter steel armor with each blow. Yet, the earthen fighter was dodging and weaving through each set of blows to counterattack with his own with several punches landing onto the larger man's face and upper body with most being intercepted by his arms. As of now, the bout had become a constant trading of blows with earth shattering and bone fracturing as both were put under extreme strength. The battle would rage on like this for sometime unless one side managed to pull something over the other, and Minh was looking for such an opportunity considering that his foe was not the most skilled of combatants. With each passing second, he was learning the pattern of attacks used by the demonic male, and in a flash second, Minh surged forward to slam his shoulder into the chin of the beast, knocking him back just enough for a lunging hook into his gut with a thundering thud that pushed the aged man even further back as he tried to recover from the reeling attack.

(209 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 3rd July 2015, 1:26 pm

Not wanting to allow the demonic empowered man to regain his stance again, Minh jumped forward at him once more into the air with his legs reared back like a spring before firing off like cannon with both of his heels digging into the head of the demonic mage. Unable to withstand the heavy blow to the face, he was thrown back onto the ground with a crack before being set upon by Minh who seemed rather determined to end this as quickly as possible. His arms reached forth to grapple with the rocky warrior, trying to turn the tables in this grapple of death. However, this was more simply said than done as the weight and strength of the slayer on him was much more than he anticipated, yet the dark mage was not going to be giving up just yet as he wrestled against Minh with all the enhanced strength that he could muster.

"You are surprisingly much strength...than I anticipated.." The aged fighter said with a deathly tone as he spat up blood which join the streams forming from the various torn parts of his face. The earthen fighter too was scared with various chunks of earth broken and cracked.

(203 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 4th July 2015, 8:08 pm

Minh pulled back his arms before throwing a flurry of punches onto the old mage's face while he grabbed the rocky fighter's face with one huge hand while guarding what punches that could be blocked with the other. Each blow impacted with a loud crack whether on target or blocked, but the crushing pressure on his head also threatened to do the same to him. In an even more frightening death-lock, the two foes clashed even harder with one hoping to outlast his opponent while the other hoped the same with his endless flurry of blows. With a sudden push forward, Minh found himself being thrown back with the demonic infused man seeking to gain the upper hand. However, Minh's left knee found itself digging into his side in the next instance to throw him to the side with its sheer force. The warrior then threw himself back onto the aged mage, resuming the raining blows upon him with his defenses waning slowly. Each punch now had a more sound effect with the sounds of battered flesh being more audible each passing second. Minh's wounded, solemn face did not change expression as he wrung the life from the other mage with each strike.

(203 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 5th July 2015, 2:01 am

Each strike, each blow passed slowly as Minh's advantage in this match got higher and higher with his fists getting bloodied with each one. His fists connected with the demonic man's face with sickening blows, slowly breaking apart his foe's head with his grip waning on Minh's head. Even as the demons around him broke apart due to their master meeting his ill-fated end, the fighter did not let up in his assault. Soon, he had left his foe in a pool of blood which strained the clearing as the earthen man stood up to make his way through the now cleansed crops. Everything seemed much more cleaner now that the dark mage was dead, which was a pity considering that taking a life was not a laughing matter that Minh takes gently. Soon, he came across the gruff villager from last time who stood at the edges of the crop-field with a large smile, no doubt wishing to congratulating him for resolving the issue.

"So, how was it...did ya really fix everything? It all doing alright?" The gruff man spoke while he stroked his mustache, awaiting Minh response to his questioning. In response, he sighed and turned to face the villager.

(202 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 5th July 2015, 2:58 am

"The cause of the trouble was a dark mage, one who I have ended in the middle of the clearing back there. I suggest you gather a few men with iron-cast stomachs to clean up the mess I had left. If I am correct, then all of the darkness that had befallen upon you should vanish into nothingness permanently." Minh replied to the gruff villager before making his way out of the field totally, walking through the village without wasting anytime speaking with anyone else as he did so. However, it was clear that people had mixed feelings over whether or not to show gratitude or fear towards the man. It was not a surprise to find such confusion especially in a village like this one being so reclusive that it never has the opportunities to meet many mages, much less be exposed to magic as a whole. In whatever case, Minh was not going to stay long and he made his way out of the village to never return most likely as it seems all the trouble here has been resolved rather easily. He took to the road that he arrived on to resume his travels to the floating guildhall of Sabertooth

(203 words)

RockyTheRockiestRock
    RockyTheRockiestRock

Post by RockyTheRockiestRock 5th July 2015, 2:59 am

The walk there was of no trouble at all despite a creeping feeling he got from the more corrupted vegetation as if it was watching him, and in this world as he learned, things of the most unexpected nature can occur and with dire consequences. Knowing fully that he could be walking himself straight into a trap, the earthen male made his way into what could be a hornet's nest. There, he found himself staring at an empty space in the midst of all the crops, a cropcircle to be exact. Such a phenomenon was not to be taken likely as it was not a common thing to come across in the land, and in fact, it was nonexistent as only vandals would ever do such a thing to so many valuable crops. As he made his way to and fro around the circle, he found traces of dark, twisted magics still staining the ground upon which he walked on. This was the center, the origin of whatever is plaguing the farmers, but it was not the source from which all this dark magic came from. Wherever it was is probably a dark mage, but the question of if said mage was here or not is out of the question. Then something stirred in the crops around him, and then suddenly the tainted signatures all around him went alive, growing to untold heights. It was as he expected, a trap, but what was to come for him was not what he would expect from such dark energies.

(250

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 9:34 pm