Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace!

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By The Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! Empty Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace!

Post by Hakumi Nazu 15th March 2015, 6:17 pm

Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! Rsz_res_purple_flowers_png_by_hanabell1_d6l7m3

Job Details:

Hakumi had finally decided that it was time to stop living in the past and move on with her life. She had finally found and killed those who murdered her entire clan, though she had died her self in the process. However, after she died, she was somehow brought back to life. She had been wondering why for a long time, but just couldn't figure it out. She figured that it was because it wasn't her time to move on. She thought that maybe she as supposed to re-populate her clan. But, for whatever reason why, she stopped thinking about it, as she liked to stay positive. That morning, before the job, she sat on her bed for a while, mapping out possible outcomes of the day. SHe hadn't usually done things like that, but she decided it was necessary due to the circumstances of the job. She was to defeat all of the plant demons and figure out why the plants were being posessed. She wondered why anyone would want to posess plants. The reason was far beyond her knowledge, so she stopped wondering and just waited until the situation truly required it. After she had stopped wondering, she had got off the bed and went into the bathroom and took a shower. After that, she put on her black dress, arranged her hair into two pigtails, and left the inn she had been sleeping at and set out for her job.

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 16th March 2015, 2:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! Empty Re: Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace!

Post by Hakumi Nazu 15th March 2015, 6:34 pm

When she went outside, she couldn't help but appreciate the warmth of the air. She had been stuck in her slump for so long that she forgot the feeling of the air. She stood in one place for a few minutes, looking up at the sky admiring it's beauty. Being outside again made her feel so alive. She began to skip about, nearly forgetting the objective at hand. When she got done praising the outdoors, she finally got back to doing what was important at the moment, her job. She began to walk to the train station and saw that no trains were scheduled to go to Beanstalk village for the next 30 minutes. She sighed and sat on the nearest bench, tapping her fingers on the seat. After 30 minutes of waiting, Hakumi finally got on the train and was on her way to Beanstalk village. As she sat on her seat on the train, she couldn't help but miss the feeling of it. She hadn't been on a train ride in forever. FOr her, it felt really nice to get back into her old routine. The train soon arrived at the village. As she got off of the train, she slipped and fell on her face, but she quickly recovered and walked quickly away in embarassment.

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 16th March 2015, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! Empty Re: Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace!

Post by Hakumi Nazu 15th March 2015, 6:48 pm

After she had gotten over her embarassment, she looked around the village. IT was nothing too special, but it was still a site to see. It had a foresty look to eat and welcoming aura. Hakumi began to remember details on the village. She knew that it was nestled in the most northern forests of Fiore alongside the Clover River. This village is responsible for a good bit of Fiore's farm and produce production alongside River Village, and Peace Village. Everything from vegetables, to beef, to steak, to pork could come from here. She figured that those facts may help her figure out what was going on with the plants. She also considered curse magic. Curse magic is responsible for things such as curses, hexes, and the act of being posessed. She thought that there might be a mage that is responsible for what's happening with the crops. There were many possibilities as to the problem, but she decided to wait and get further into the job to make her conclusion. She began to see people walking around the village. She approached a woman and began to speak to her. Hi! My name is Hakumi. I'm looking for the leader of this village. Do you know where he is? The woman smiled at Hakumi and pointed to the direction of the chief.

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 16th March 2015, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 16th March 2015, 2:41 pm

Hakumi approached the chief and smiled. "Hi! I'm Hakumi! I'm here to help you with your problem. I saw your request and I think I may know how to fix what's happening here." The man looked at Hakumi and started to grin. "Oh, thank you! We began to lose hope! Any other mage that saw that plants gave up before they even tried. But, you have yet to leave, I hope you can solve this problem for us!" Hakumi smiled and assured the chief that she would solve the problem with the crops, after all, they do provide most of fiore with it's vegetables. Kocho looked at the man, putting her head behind her head. "Well, sir, I was actually planning on starting tomorrow, but I have no where to sleep. Could I please stay at your home? I need more time to figure out what I'm going to do." The man nodded and directed Hakumi toward his home. "THis is my daughter Eimi and this is my wife Helena." Hakumi smiled and waved at the woman and the child. The woman was one of the most beautiful women Hakumi had ever seen, and the little girl was one of the most adorable children she had ever seen. The Chief directed Hakumi toward his daughters room. He set out some tatami mats for her to sleep on, and gave her a blanket. Hakumi thanked the man again for his kindness and went to sleep. When she woke up, she told the chief that she was about to go into the field of crops and solve the problem. The moment she stepped in the field, monsters popped out.

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 16th March 2015, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th March 2015, 2:41 pm

The member 'Hakumi Nazu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! NormalMonster
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 16th March 2015, 3:13 pm

As the monster arose, Hakumi realized what the real problem was. SHe began to gasp."So that's what it is! Plant Demons feeding off of the crops!" Hakumi was shocked by what she had seen. She once had a friend that could possess plants and do what they wanted with them. From what she had just seen, she knew that there was some sort of magic at work. She was just hoping that it wasn't the magic of her old friend. The thoughts she were having were quickly halted when more plant demons arose from the ground. She couldn't help but notice their appearance. Each one had a head and body made up of corn; with thin white legs and arms; and glowing red eyes with a mouth that they obviously use for their love eat real crops. Hakumi looked at them and began to count. She knew that it would be wise to observe how many opponents she was up against. " One. Two. Three. Four. Five. There's five of them!" She thought to herself as she counted the plants. One of them began to talk highly of himself. "My kernels are so yellow, that they make the sun open it's mouth in awe." This baffled Hakumi. She thought that it was pretty weird for Plant Demons to not act super menacing. She thought that they were actually kind of cute. From what the Chief had told her, she thought that they had raor sharp teeth and a really mean look on their faces. But, they weren't like that at all. One of them even wore sunglasses.
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 16th March 2015, 3:53 pm

Hakumi adored the plant demons. She ran up to one and began t snuggle it. "You're just so cute! I couldn't help my self!" She said as she nearly crushed the plant from the strong snuggle she had just given it. The plant demon cringed and said, "Don't mess up my awesome kernels! I'll like, freak out if you do! I'll go crazy!" Hakumi slowly released the plant demon, trying to not ruin his kernels, but sadly, they were too sticky, and as she released, she took 4 kernels with her. IT didn't take long for the plant demon to notice. The other corn plant demons began to comfort him. "You! You ruined my awesome kernels! I'm like, gonna mess you up!" The corn plant demons began to run toward her. Just as they reached her, and were about to ram her, she quickly turned her body into a mixture of different flowers and let the wind blow her behind the corn plant demons. After she was behind them she began to speak. "Rose Garden." Suddenly, a garden of about 10 meters in diameter appeared. The corn plant demons were inside the garden of roses. "Ew. These red roses totally clash with my yellow kernels." One of the corn plant demons said as he inspected the garden.

Stats:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 16th March 2015, 4:35 pm

Hakumi frowned.  "Theres nothing wrong with my roses!" She said as she stared at the corn plant demons. They started to rush toward her, but she quickly halted them with a long thorny rose that she had placed in front of them. "Where do you think you are going? You will not be getting out of my Garden just yet." She said smugly. "My sunglasses are totally the envy of the world." One of the corn plant demons said. The corn plant demons began to get upset and started rushing in all directions in the garden, attempting to accept, but Hakumi wouldn't let them. She constantly halted them. She thought that it was time to stop toying with them. She made the thorns in the roses blast out and hit the corn plant demons. most of them dodged that blast, but one of them got 3 thorns in the eyes, and was soon knocked out. Hakumi could notice that one of the crops was reverted back to normal. She smiled and at the thought that she may have found a solution to the problem-Defeat all of the corn plant demons. She wrapped a rose around one corn plant demon and threw him into the air. The corn plant demon went about 20 feet above ground and came down hitting one of the other corn plant demons.

Stats:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 16th March 2015, 5:00 pm

As the corn plant demon hit the ground, it did damage on the one below it. Kernels ended up everywhere. Hakumi began to let out an evil like laugh. "Ha ha ha ha ha he he ha! Not stylish anymore, are you?" Hakumi said smugly. The corn plant demons stared at Hakumi evily. "We're always stylish. That's something no one can ever take away from us!" They began to suck all the kernels that they  had lost into their mouths and pucker their lips. THey began to chant a saying simultaneously. "Special Move! Corn Corn Canon!" This caught Hakumi by surprise. She wasn't expecting them to find a way to counter her Rose Garden. Before she knew it, she had gotten hit by several kernels and got knocked down. She groaned on the floor in pain, but she was not unfocused. She would not let the corn plant demons out of the garden. Although in pain, she saw the opportunity in the situation. She made all of the roses in the garden blast out their thorns. Each remaining corn plant demon was hit by a thorn more then 3 times, each one havng them in different locations. Soon, the magical energy surrounding other plants in the crop field began to disappear. Hakumi thought that this would give her time to rest, but it didn't.

Last edited by Hakumi Nazu on 16th March 2015, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th March 2015, 5:00 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! WeakMonster Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! WeakMonster
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 16th March 2015, 5:36 pm

Hakumi was surprised. She wasn't expecting anymore to pop up. She was so annoyed that she was almost ready to just give up and run away, but she wasn't. Hakumi wasn't a quitter. She had always finished things that she started. She looked around. She was somewhat annoyed. She didn't want to have to fight all of these plant demons. She began to count them. "One. Two. Three... fifteen. Sixteen. Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty. Oh my. This is much more than I was recently faced with. She stared at the Tomato looking plant demons. THey looked back. They eyed her up and down and began to speak. "Hmm... You look gross. I've had seeds that were better looking than you. Your face bothers me. Cove it up with a towel, and keep it there forever. Hakumi didn't too much pay attention to the insults. SHe had heard people say meaner things. SHe yawned and said "Is that all you've got? I've heard meaner insults from stone walls." The tomato plant demons started to become red in the face. In Hakumi's opinion, this was a good thing. It just meant that they would attack first and give her a chance of trapping them in one of her cherry blossom tornadoes. THey would just make the fight easire for her.
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 16th March 2015, 5:47 pm

The Tomato plant demons laid themselves right into her trap. They had began to run toward her, all of them, at the same time. Hakumi acted frightened, although she really wasn't. She was confident that her plan would play out right and she wouldn't have to worry about a thing. When the tomato plant demons reached, they attempted to body ram her, but she just turned her body into flowers and let the wind take her behind them. She quickly changed back into her regular form and said "Cherry blossom storm!" Suddenly, a flower cloud appeared above the tomato plant demons and started to rain petals. They were raining down too fast for the tomato plant demons to avoid them, so they were all punctured by the flower petals that fell. Once they were all gone, Hakumi stopped the flower petals from raining down and quickly jumped back a few feet, as she was expecting more tomato plant demons to show up. She stood there for half an hour, until finally, she was convinced that they were no longer coming out. She wondered what she would do to solve the problem the. She went back to the chiefs house and knocked on the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! Untitled-1_zpsavrjyn3u
    My sugar mama's autograph <3:
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 16th March 2015, 6:03 pm

The chief opened the door smiling. "Oh, Hakumi! Have you solved our little problem?" THe chief asked. Hakumi put her hand behind her head and began to speak. Actually, not yet. I figured out how to do it though. Let me tell you what happened. I figured out that to save the crops, I have to defeat all of the plant demons that are feeding on them. Once I defeat all of them, the plants will be fine. But, when I first arrived, they were just popping out of the ground, and I would fight them. But, after I fought 20 tomatoes, they just, stopped popping out. I came here wondering if I could stay another night so I can figure things out." The chief nodded and spoke to Hakumi. "As long as you're willing to help us, I'm happy to offer you a place to stay. Right now we're having dinner. Please do Join us." "Don't mind if I do." Hakumi said in response. "We're having curry, rice balls, and Mushrooms." The chief told Hakumi. Hakumi's mouth began to water. Those happened to be some of her favorite things to eat. She thanked the Chief for his Kindness. She was't used to this much kindness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 3:12 pm

Once she was finished eating, Hakumi bowed and thanked the chief once more. He then set out the tatami mats that she had slept on the day before. Although it's made for flooring, she found it to be quite comfortable. She just loved the rice straw core and the soft covering, and since the chief doubled the mats, it was twice as comfortable. He then handed her a blanket. She grabbed the blanket and bowed again. She then set the blanket on the mat, and sat on top of it. She ad to get ehr thoughts together, she needed to figure out why they stopped coming out. Her mind was at a blank. She would then lye down and stare at the ceiling. This action usually helped her find an answer to what had been troubling her, it would help her get lost in thought. After several minutes had passed, she had finally got lost in her thoughts. "Okay, I should think about the possible things that could have caused them to come out. What's one thing I have that Beanstalk Village villagers don't? Magical energy! If that was the original cause, what could have stopped them from coming out? Did they sense danger? Or...? Ah! That's it! It was because I was low on magical energy! I'll be ready to complete this tomorrow! IF I preserver my magical energy, it shouldn't be a problem!" After finding her answer, she went to sleep, enjoying the feeling of accomplishment she had just received.

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 3:29 pm

As she slept, Hakumi had a dream about something that had previously happened to her. She had to go on a job that involved her going on a date with a royal. but, the dream ended quickly. She was quickly woken up by the sound of rumbling. The chiefs house started to rumble! She popped up, not sure of what was going on. It happened so suddenly, that it caught her off guard, although it really shouldn't have. She was in the middle of a job, she should have predicted that something unexpected would happen. She was always told to expect the unexpected, but in this case, she hadn't. She quickly put on her boots and rushed out of the little girls room. As she exited the room, she could see the chief. He was telling his wife to in the basement, and was heading toward the room that Hakumi had been sleeping in-his daughters room. He began to speak to Hakumi. 'Quickly! We must head downstairs! I think that there's an earthqauke!" He then rushed past Hakumi, grabbing his daughter and putting her on his back and carrying her down to the basement. After e had safely placed her, he came back up to speak to Hakumi. "Are you coming?" He asked her as he stood on the steps. "No, I'm sure that there's no earthquake. Earthquakes don't rumble the earth like this. This is the sound of something emerging from the ground, but you should still stay down there." Hakumi then walked out of the house.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th March 2015, 3:29 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! NormalMonster Flowers meet vegetables. A Wizards Grace! WeakMonster
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 3:41 pm

When she walked out side of the house, she could see 5 more of the corn plant demons she had recently saw, and 10 more of the tomato plant demons that she had easily destroyed. She figured that defeating them would be a breeze. The plant demons then began to converse. "That yellow looks so tacky. You look like an accident. I bet your mother was a poppy plant." "I have no mother. My kernels are all I need to make me feel happy. They're the most stylish things around. They make the sun cry in envy." Hakumi thought that this was pretty strange. She figured that they would work together, but it seemed as if they were only on the side of the vegetable they resembled. She couldnt help but wonder why this was. After a few seconds of brainstorming, she found her answer, and figured out that her original suspicions were correct. Her old friends magic was exactly like this. She just didn't think that he would use it for evil purposes. It made her sad, she thought she knew him well, but clearly she didn't. She knew that she had to stop thinking about it, but it was hard. He had a big impact on her life, and to find out she knew nothing about him hurt her.
    Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 4:29 pm

After a few minutes had passed, she ahd finally stopped thinking about it. She was ready to finish the job that she had started. She crouched and observed the dialogue shared between the plant demons, who acted as if she weren't even near them. "My glasses are so flashy that they burn even the brightest of stars." One of the corn plant demons said. "Please, your sun glasses are so dull that they put crickets to sleep."A tomato plant demon responded with. This was starting to annoy Hakumi, mostly because she didn't want to have to be the one to throw the first punch, and because they made so much noise emerging from the ground just to talk about one another and themselves. She thought of the perfect way to gain their attention. She would squeeze a corn plant demon, and ruin it's kernels.. She ran up to one of the corn plant demons and glomped it or,tackle hugged it. The corn plant demon warned Hakumi not to mess up his sunglasses or his kernels. Everything was going according to her plan, she knew that it would say that. She then let go of it and purposely plucked off a kernel.

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 5:41 pm

The corn plant demon didn't respond well with Hakumis actions. "Did you just pluck off a kernel? I'll destroy you!" The previously adorable plant demon, had turned into a menacing monster, which was what Hakumi wanted. The other Plant demons gave their attention to Hakumi as well, she counted this as a possibility, so she was prepared for it. She jumped back a few feet and waited for the Plant demons to come toward her. The plant demons soon started rushing toward her, which she was prepared for. They always seemed to fall for her turning into flowers and appearing behind them. She figured that it would work again, so when they got about 2 feet away from her, she attempted to turn her body into flowers, but it didn't work this time. In the time she thought she would be able to transform, she was hit by a blast of corn. She writhed in agony. The pain wasn't unbearable, but it still hurt like hell. She got up and ran at one of the corn plant demons, punching it in the face. The punch ended up hurting her more than it did the corn plant demon. To her, it seemed as if they were getting stronger, but it was her who was actually getting weaker. The dark aura around the plants had been affecting her. It was taking energy away from her and releasing it.

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 6:13 pm

She got up and then called out, "Rose Garden!" And suddenly, a garden full of roses of about 5 meters in diameter surrounded the corn plant demons. "Let's see how you handle this!" She said smugly. She was ready to finally get this job over with. It had been annoying her that she was having this much trouble controlling plants. This, however, did not put any doubt in her mind about her abilities, it was just something really grinded her gears. "Your voice is awful. I'd rather have needles in my ears than listen to you." One of the tomato plant demons had said.. The insults still didn't bother her. She was more focused on other things to even notice the insult. She began to blast out thorns from inside the rose stems, damaging majority of the plant demons she had been faced with. They started rushing toward her, most of them being halted by having roses being wrapped around them. SHe began to suck in the air around her, as this helped her calm down a little bit. She was not gonna let the plant demons out of the rose garden, no matter what! She wrapped the roses around all of the plant demons and started slamming them into the ground.

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 6:42 pm

She couldn't keep them wrapped up for long, they began to wriggle out. She then stopped rose garden and started to attack them with petals that she could cast. She ran up to them, and upon reaching them, they attempted to body ram her, but she began to flip into the air, dodging their attacks. The moist air slowed her down a bit, but she managed to perform well enough to avoid them. They began to rush at her again, she stood in place for a moment, and then transformed into flowers and avoided their attack. She couldn't help but think about something similar to this situation. She was young at the time, around 3 or 4 years old. She had just learned how to use magic. She taught it to herself, which was evident considering she didn't know of any family she had at the time. She was in a field of crops and was being attack by a pack of wolves. She had lived in the wild at the time, and didn't know of anyone that could possibly help her, so she had to deal with them on her own. She didn't know any spells, so she was just casting a bunch of flowers that were hard enough to keep the wolves away.

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 6:51 pm

What happened that day, was quite similar to what was happening now. She hadn't been using any spell, although she knew how, and she was just summoning petals to defend herself. The plant demons were persistent. It was as if they never ran out of energy. Hakumi was normally an energetic person, but this task was taking a lot of energy away from her. She was bouncing around so much and dealing so little damage. She was growing so weary that her moves were starting to become sloppy. She was breathing faster, and was starting to get slight pains in her chest. She was trying to think of a way to quickly end the fight. She had to think of a spell that dealt a lot of damage at a quick time. She was ready to finally get this job over with, and she had to end it fast, because if she didn't, her life could be in danger. "Which spell did I use to defeat the larger batch of plant demons? It was Cherry blossom storm!" After coming to this conclusions, she stopped for a second and then stated the name of the spell and a large flower cloud appeared above the crowd of plant demons and flower petals began to rain down on them, dealing all of the damage necessary for them to be defeated.

Hakumi Nazu
    Hakumi Nazu

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hakumi Nazu 18th March 2015, 6:59 pm

After the plant demons had been defeated, the dark aura around the crops began to disappear. The crops began to look healthy again. Hakumi was finally finished with this job! She made a note to herself to never do a job like this again. She then went to the chiefs house. When she arrived to his house she said,"I have completed your request. I have solved the problem and saved your crops. You can go check if you like." The chief went to the crop field and saw that the crops no longer had their strange glow. He looked at Hakumi and said,"Thank you. You have saved our village!" Hakumi responded by bowing and saying that it was no problem. The chief looked at Hakumi and saw that she was badly injured. He took her to the hospital where they treated her wounds. There were bandages around her stomach, forehead, chest, and right leg. The chief saw to it that she was treated with the best care the village had to offer. After being released from the hospital the next day, Hakumi returned to her home and was hoping to never see another plant demon or piece of corn in her entire life!

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 9:44 am