Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open]

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Empty "And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open]

Post by Sybil 15th June 2015, 10:24 pm

It's dark inside.

------

Guild doors swing open, aided by an icy whistle of wind. White fluffs of snow swirled in, the masked and hooded figure who had originally hefted them in stumbled in too. Black clothes and cowl were speckled with flakes; her skin was reddened and raw in places due to the cold.

The journey had been hell, but she made it here now. The corner of her lip pulled up before she spoke “Basilisk Fang.” She gripped the end of the anbu styled mask she had been wearing to conceal her face, hitching it up over her head, her hood slipping down to her shoulders with the shift. Doors shut behind her with a step forward, keeping the cold outside, the girl shivered slightly from her journey in but it was to be expected.

To those familiar with their history or at least news the young woman would be recognizable. Rita Stebern had once been a notable mage of fairy tail, a piece of the guilds strongest team: The True Faeries. The guild had recently been attacked. Rita had been murdered.

But here she was sporting this new getup. Her arms were now winded with large spotted 
    snake tattoos and her once waist long hair was now on the short side, arranged in a spiked style. The night colored Fairy crest still stood at her neck. She no longer wore it proud, hiding it with the collar of her hood. Maybe she could find someone eventually who could get it off her. She had something tucked at her left arm. A tome of some sorts from what it seemed; a powerful magic prescense bled from it's pages and into the air.

Famine crushed the makeshift mask in her hand, the item disbursing into a magically summoned powder before it wafted away. “I’ve come for sanctuary.” She simply put, wearing a flat expression. She subconsciously rubbed her arm, palm grazing the tattooed surface. Boy she was freezing… the trip here? It had been relentless. It must have been the doggedness or maybe the magic in her blood that kept her warm enough to keep her from getting frostbite, especially without any footwear or sleeves.

It's where my demons hide.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dr.Stein
    Dr.Stein

The Mad Scientist

The Mad Scientist

Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 194

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Test Subject Summoning
    Second Skill: Replication
    Third Skill:

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Empty Re: "And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open]

Post by Dr.Stein 16th June 2015, 12:36 am

Sitting in the guildhall going over his recent research notes Stein noticed as the pages in his notebook started to move as a gust of the cold air surrounding the guild entered the build. Looking up he saw a barefooted woman who mentioned something about seeking sanctuary. "Hmm... A new member?" He muttered as he closed his notebook and put it in to his lab coat inner pocket. Walking towards her something about her seemed familiar, but the mad scientist couldn't quite put his finger on it. "Fireplace is right over there if you want to warm up and welcome to our guild." Stein said to the peculiar looking woman as he pointed over where he was sitting with his giant pet chimera behind where he was at.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Firma_12

"My motive is extremely simple. Observe and experiment, thats all. Thats what I live for, Everything in the world is my test subject. Of course that includes me."
    Stein's Theme:

Character
    Pet
    Primary Magic
    Secondary Magic
    Armor
    Weapon
    Jobs Completed-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B:
    C: 1
    D: 5
    EXP: 194/1200
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Empty Re: "And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open]

Post by Kaito 16th June 2015, 11:34 am

Kitteh stumbled upon his morning a person who said "I have come for sanctuary" the simple answer kaito gave as he walked up to the newcomer was "I came for my sugar free cookie, but the man has a point about the fire place it might be nice to warm up on a day like the cold day it has been today I will join you for the treat of soothing fire". Kitteh shot fire into the small place with demon phoenix wings and sat down. He began to think of a burning village and a fox with nine tails of which he might ride on and turn the village to crisp, a short lived though of which he shrugged off and though of him riding a nine tailed bird burning it and a small laugh popped out of his mouth. He had found laughing kept him sane. Kitteh was turning the opposite of sane and even more so than insane. He tried to keep his child self, but as days went on found he was to old for even his old childish pleasures. Kitteh was young, but at heart was the oldest person he knew. He had become to get control of his takeover and soon he would want to get it to his fullest potential.

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 16th June 2015, 1:46 pm

It's dark inside.

------
    Famine headed to the fireplace she was so warmly gestured too. She figured the place would be bearing its fangs to a new arrival. She shuttered towards the fire, “I wasn’t exactly swayed by ‘sugar free cookies’ She murmured to the next who approached her. He came off to her as an odd fellow, and his reasons? They aggrevated her a bit. 

“I’d figure you’d have constructed this guild somewhere… a little less ‘freezing’.” She murmured as she gazed into the fire, ringing her hands together in an attempt to restore some warmth. “Snakes are cold blooded after all. Surprised I didn’t find this place in the middle of a desert or something” Famine explained this all but spoke out to no one in particular. Her words came in an open speech. She was ngaged with the warmth restoring flames but caught herself exchanging a short glare with the man in the lab coat. He didn’t recal their previous encounter, obviously.  He’d nearly killed her but only because they were on the opposite teams then. Yet here they were no weapons drawn. The molding mage decided to stay quiet, let him figure it out.

“So… is there a contract or something… or can I just get branded already?” She asked honestly, her expression expressing a bit of annoyance.

It's where my demons hide.
    MADE BY MEULK OF GS

Agol
    Agol

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 1050

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Agol 17th June 2015, 1:37 am

First it was one eye, as red as a ruby piercing through the darkness surrounding the fireplace. Slowly assessing the strange and new face that had places herself close to the fires to warm one self. Then the other one opened, and the glimpse of curiosity passed and was replaced by what could only be described as an hunger.

Then it rose from the shadows, towering above her with its own hideous appearance. A large animal like skull, with antlers sticking out from the back. His body, black and mostly covered by the black veil of a large robe. But judging from the claws it had instead of hands, one could easily guess that this wasn't a human. Or at least not anymore.

She was new, and unlike the others Agol had observed from the shadows. Less human, like that arachnid woman. Was she here to join? She had to be, why else would she be here. Either way it didn't matter, it was a new face, a new smell... a new taste.

'You... smell different'

He said while he placed his own head, next to that of hers. Continuously staring at her without even a blink.
    Kyrin Aminev
    Kyrin Aminev

Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Dog Demon
    Guild : Laughing Coffin
    Mentor : Denis Aminev.
    Experience : 250

Post by Kyrin Aminev 17th June 2015, 11:39 am

The pings and twangs of her web were spinning smoothly her spinneret weaving the fine and terribly strong silk with ease as she set up her home on the roof of the guild hall humming to herself in the process. That was when the cold seeped in through the door; however she felt the new one before she saw them her six eyes glowing and staring into all who would look up as she stared down from her nest. Children ran to her as they felt the new one, the new danger, but she was not afraid all she had in her mind was one simple idea, is this a feast or a new member.

Within moments she had began to crawl down slowly her eyes staying on the new woman as if watching a new bit of prey hoping to eat when she heard them speak. "Oh a new member?~ I was wondering if I had a new feast but you see the guild master has been getting a little annoyed cause of all the blood dripping from the ceiling~" She laughed as if what she had just said was normal to everyone and walked back to her web tugging it causing around twenty four foot tall spiders to begin to climb down as she pointed towards the door, "Go hunt some food I am hungry, a child would be preferred." The spiders all skittered out into the cold outdoors most likely heading to a nearby town to hunt, "Now then I have my meal coming from the kids. . . My name is Inerta~ What is yours?" She smiled sincerely no malice in her face and the only real intimidating thing being her size of eight and a half feet tall.

Magic | Theme
    "And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] 0WdTnds
    Elijah
    Elijah

Berserker Knight

Berserker Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gold Phoenix
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Metal God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Elijah 17th June 2015, 1:06 pm

THESE ARE THE DAYS
    WHEN I HATE THE WORLD

HATE THE RICH, HATE THE HAPPY, HATE THE COMPLACENT. TV WATCHERS, BEER DRINKERS, THE SATISFIED ONES. BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN BE ALL THOSE LITTLE HATEFUL THINGS AND THEN I HATE MYSELF FOR REALIZING THAT. BE SAFE, BE SAFE.
    WORDS

@
    TAGGED

notes
    WORDS

Moving a toothpick between his teeth, the guild master of Basilisk Fang watched the commotion going on down in the lobby of the guild hall. It was to say, interesting, a new member, they had shown up a lot more recently, about which Elijah could never complain. More members meant the guild's goal was getting more closer and soon would be in their grasp, but they would need a lot more to make this happen. Maybe the new girl could prove to be a useful asset, just like others.

Seeing more members go to meet the new girl, the crimson haired mage was feeling obliged to go down there and provide an introduction. If she was really here to join, the guild master would be needed, to provide the mark of the Basilisk onto her body. Without the mark, she'd be no more than an intruder, one that Elijah himself wouldn't mind ripping apart, though that kind of brutality was too low for him, only peasants would rip someone apart, before having a little fun.

Moving down the stairs, Elijah stopped, seeing Inerta there, as a shiver ran down his spine. Never was good with spiders, even though he was the guild master, they just creeped him out, in a bad way, not like Laycie, who was a good way of creepy. But for now, he had to swallow his fear and just get into the bundle of members, a few of which he hadn't even met. But he sort of felt....normal with them, which couldn't be said with anyone, as being a vampire separated you from others.

''Shouldn't you guys give the new girl some space?'' Elijah's voice sounded very overwhelming at that moment, it was to make his presence very easily noticeable.  But to add to it, thanks to his aura, the temperature of the room increased, the fire inside the fireplace growing thanks to it. The few pits of ice and snow laying around everywhere melted, leaving puddles of slippery water at random spots.

Having done that, Elijah went and places his hand onto the shoulder of the woman, turning her to face him. ''You've come for sanctuary, but may i ask you one thing, are you willing to help Basilisk Fang achieve it's goal?''
    deltra of gangnam style
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 17th June 2015, 3:08 pm

It's scary what a smile can hide.

------
    Famine glanced sideways at the skull; his body was truly something else. She gazed into those empty sockets for but a moment. “Different?” she echoed with a ginger raise of her brow. Famine began to realize not everyone in Basilisk Fang was on the normal side. That came to her when the spider woman, Inerta, descended from her webs. She found herself pretty mesmerized and drawn by her appearance. Rita didn’t know which pair of eyes to gaze in… there were too many. Basilisk wasn’t just a place for everyday mages with dark intentions…

“Ri-“ She caught herself nearly saying in her introductory reply. The young woman shook her head subconsciously, that wasn’t her name anymore “Famine.” She corrected.

Her attention evidentially shifted away from the creatures before her, an overwhelming voice resonating through the guild hall. She felt the room grow in warmth in temperature and the snow left on her from the long trip through Mt Hakobe turned to droplets of water, rolling off her.

Then, she felt a palm against her sleeveless shoulder.  Famine hated being touched… but she kept herself from showing aggravation at the contact and merely let it be, a good impression was important today. Famine felt herself whirled around to face him. He was tall, with sharpened teeth and, long scarlet colored hair. She looked up, sapphire pools scanning his features carefully. This man had to of been the Guild master, Elijah. He matched just about every description she picked up. And his magic presence was one to be reckoned with, trampling the power of everyone in the room including her.

Famine had heard quite a few things about this place. She had to make sure exactly what she was getting into… “And what exactly is your goal?” She asked simply, the corner of her lip curving up, eyes grazing up to meet his.

@Basilisk Fang.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 17th June 2015, 6:19 pm

A new voice?... How much have I been outside?...
    Everything was quiet, there was nothing else than silence. The long bridge was full of snow as always. From down the bridge, a dead body hanged by a long rope was moving from one side the other, one of Marik's dear friends was inside that bag.
    With his umbrella full of ice and snow, Marik walked trough the bridge, with nothing else than a pair of gloves splattered by blood, and a big smile full of evil sensations. He looked different. His eyes, were bigger, full of a bloody red color.
    Marik had returned from his daily hunting, but this time, his target was different.

When the dark mage arrived to his home, two big doors in front of him opened. A cold wind stroked Anderson's back. His smile grew. When he entered the building, a big group of mages were standing, talking, discussing, Marik didn't really know what were they doing. Marik didn't really care.
    The black haired mage laughed quietly and his smile turned smaller, he walked quickly towards Stein and stood up some centimeters in front of him, ignoring everyone else. Ignoring his own guild master.
    Marik took Stein from his clothe with his right hand, still full of blood.
    After seconds of silence, a cold voice went out from Marik's mouth. "I have a present for you..." the mage laughed and gave a step back "I... Killed Sogeki"

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Team210

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Signat11

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 17th June 2015, 8:03 pm

kitteh walks to marik and smiles " Sogeki got on my nerve anyway, fools like him are destined to die" Kitteh smiled and reaches for his usual handshake. Usually he would be scared of marik and more than usual since sogeki death. Kitteh was darkening and he liked it more freedom and pride to be had on the killing. Less sarcasm, but who needs that, not kitteh and certainly not basilisk fang, but humor was a hard thing to ditch so his sarcasm still was there. He was probably the lightest of the guild due to sabers friendly welcome. A reunion with marik should prove to remedy all of the above, but he still needed to remedy power. Kitteh needed an upgrade, and he trained s hard he might get it.

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 18th June 2015, 6:24 pm

An immense hunger bellowed in Shunsuke's stomach as he found himself crawling to get himself out of the comfortable bed of velvet. His muscles flaccid from the ten hours of lucid dreaming, he struggled to even stretch his body as he made his way into the main part of the guild hall, where everybody stayed. It was right there and then that he remembered why he had joined Basilisk Fang:

"I want people who think like me, act like me. People who can understand who I am and what I do. People who won't shun me for my actions. People who aren't douchebags, basically."

The Venom Devil Slayer laid back against a wall when he thought of the above statement.

He was just about going to the main room, but felt a feeling of pain. He had fallen out of his bed during the night, and onto the back of his head too. Now a migraine constantly followed Shunsuke wherever he went. A migraine that not even the finest aspirin could alleviate.

Shunsuke clutched the back of his head and walked through the doorframe, to see Anderson with blood on his hands.

He heard a bellow of laughter and:

"I... Killed Sogeki"

"Oh?" The Viper replied as he made his way towards Anderson and Kaito, who had just remarked that weaklings like Sogeki deserved to die.

"Don't tell me he died already? We must have overestimated him or something." The white-haired mage smiled nonchalantly, as if nothing had happened.

The Devil Slayer thought of the former member of Basilisk Fang, who just so happened to be too weak to put up a candle to Anderson. "You'd think he'd at least put up a fight. Oh, well. He was just dead weight, I guess."

"And into the snake pit." [Entrance/Open] Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 18th June 2015, 8:58 pm

(Trailing this topic off with Elijah (It's a private thread), You can feel free to continue to RP here still but I wont be replying anymore hope to thread. Hope to RP with all of you soon!~)

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:13 am