Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rarest Flower(JOB)

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Completed The Rarest Flower(JOB)

Post by ivyleaf33 15th June 2015, 5:47 pm

Hoshi carefully set Sorano down on the edge of the forest, where their client was waiting. Sorano let Hoshi get settled on her shoulder, then timidly walked up to the herbalist. "Um, excuse me, I'm the Fairy Tail wizard here for the job."
    Looking the little girl up and down, the herbalist frowned, and said, "They make the mages small nowadays, don't they?"
    Sorano blushed, and said, "W-well, I guess I'm young for a mage."
    "Well, whatever," grunted the client, "I'm just looking for this flower for cures, and it should be in there somewhere. I'll pay you when you find it."
    "Okay," answered Sorano, and entered the forest with Hoshi close behind.
    Walking through the forest, Sorano peered at the gloomy looking trees, searching for any signs of danger. Hoshi shivered, and whispered, "This is scary..."
    "We'll be fine, Hoshi," reassured Sorano, stroking Hoshi's head gently. The deeper they went, the darker it grew. Rustling noises echoed around them.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 17th June 2015, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Rarest Flower(JOB) B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Completed Re: The Rarest Flower(JOB)

Post by ivyleaf33 16th June 2015, 4:17 pm

After about half an hour of walking through the forest, Sorano began to relax. She pulled out her darts, and started polishing them with sleeping potion habitually. She realized she was getting bored. "Sorano! What are you doing? Shouldn't you be more alert? This is your first job! Come on!" Hoshi squeaked agitatedly, flapping her wings a few times before settling back onto Sorano's shoulder.
    "Sorry, Ho-chan, I don't know why I'm so bored!" replied Sorano, "This is my first time doing something like this, anyways." She walked on for a few more minutes in silence, then stopped. "Ho-chan, do you hear anything?" she whispered, glancing around. She lifted three darts from her pouch, prepared to throw them at anything dangerous. "No, Sora-chan, I d-don't think so..." replied Hoshi, shivering in fear, "Nooo... It must be a monster who's going to kill us all! What do we do!?! Noooo!"
    "Calm down, Hoshi!" hissed Sorano. She flicked a dart at the trees to check for any danger.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th June 2015, 4:21 pm

Monster Dice Roll

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th June 2015, 4:21 pm

The member 'ivyleaf33' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(JOB) NormalMonster
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th June 2015, 4:45 pm

Sorano gasped as four monsters erupted from the trees, one with a dart stuck harmlessly through his fur. Thinking fast, she could remember that these were wild pack wolves, who worked as a group and were considered normal level opponents. Securing three darts in her hand and settling into a good position for writing, she waited for the wolves to attack. "Be careful, Sora-chan!" gasped Hoshi, flying into the trees.
    "I'll be fine! Worry about yourself!" Sorano yelled, scribbling letters in the air. "Solid Script: Oil!" Black slippery letters made of oil appeared, sliding across the ground toward the wolves. "Sorano, I don't think you have enough oil to make all of them slip!" wailed Hoshi. Listening to her friend's advice, Sorano, threw her three darts at the wolves, too, just to be safe. She crossed her fingers and prepared more darts for later. Would this be enough to slow them down?

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th June 2015, 4:45 pm

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th June 2015, 4:57 pm

It worked! The wolves slipped on the oil and one was struck by two of Sorano's darts. Hoshi laughed in surprise, "You did it, Sora!" Sorano smiled, but the wolves were struggling to get up already. Using her skill of user immunity, Sorano easily ran across the slippery surface, yelling, "Solid Script: Fire!" The large letters easily hit all the wolves, successfully defeating the one hit by Sorano's darts. The other three, however, were starting to get up again. Now Sorano was getting scared. Her main defensive spell, Solid Script: Oil had been used already, as was her best offensive spell, the fire one. They all had long cooldowns, too. At least the oil lasted long! She had no choice but to use her darts. Lifting out three in each hand, she hurled them easily at the monsters, hoping they would hit. She only had one good spell left, after all.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 16th June 2015, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th June 2015, 4:57 pm

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 16th June 2015, 5:20 pm

The darts hit right on mark, the wild pack wolves falling asleep on the spot. Sorano stared, amazed at the sleeping wolves. She had defeated her first opponents since joining Fairy Tail! She retrieved the two darts that hadn't hit, and placed them back in her pouch. Each one was precious, as she didn't know what monsters she would face. The oil was starting to fade away, leaving the ground clean again. It was one of those reasons why she loved using solid script; it was so clean and neat! "Nice job, Sora-chan!" cheered Hoshi, flying down from the trees, "we have a flower to find!" Continuing down the path, Sorano and Hoshi were much more relaxed, having defeated their first opponents. After a while, the paths started to split, and they seemed to be going around in circles. "I think we're lost," announced Sorano, sighing in annoyance and shaking her head.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th June 2015, 2:51 pm

"We're lost, aren't we," stated Hoshi, not even asking; it was that obvious. "Yeah, we sure are," replied Sorano, "I should have planned a route instead of just going in!"
    "Don't blame yourself, Sora-chan, this is your first job, so you can't expect to be perfect," Hoshi reassured the girl gently. Sorano groaned, and sat down to try and think things out. "Hoshi, could you fly up and try to find any possible routes?" asked Sorano.
    "Sure!"
    Hoshi flew up over the treetops, looking at the web of paths. They were hard to see amid the foliage, but she could barely make out a less crowded spot which seemed to be a clearing from her birds-eye view. Flying closer, the exceed noticed two flowers growing in the middle. They had to be the herb they had to find! Hoshi returned to Sorano, neatly ending her Aera. "Sora-chan! I found the flower!" she squealed.
    "Really?" gasped Sorano, surprised at her good luck, "Let's go!"

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th June 2015, 6:03 pm

Sorano hurried quickly, following Hoshi through the forest, sometimes having to squint to see the brown exceed clearly. As she followed along, she noticed that the air slowly grew colder, and the smell of forest around her had a wet, musty scent. The rustling noises from above began to grow less and less common, and there were more and more roots in her path. Tripping for what seemed like the hundredth time, Sorano looked up and yelled, "Ho-chaaaaaan! Wait up! Hooo-chaaan!" Hoshi barely heard her, only when turning her head down did she see the frantic waving figure of her best friend. Thinking something was wrong, Hoshi quickly swooped down to see what was happening. There didn't seem to be any trouble as far as she could see, but you never knew in places like these. When Hoshi reached her, Sorano asked, "What did you come down for?" Hoshi opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out. She just pointed in shock behind Sorano.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th June 2015, 6:03 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(JOB) NormalMonster
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th June 2015, 6:11 pm

Whirling around in surprise, Sorano came face to face with another group of wild pack wolves. She let out a little shriek, then quickly stepped back. They didn't seem especially happy, and one of them looked like a wolf from before, with the tip of one of Sorano's dart still in his fur. "Oh no... I think the potion wore off..." groaned Sorano, reaching for more darts in her pouch. "You should have, like, tied them up or something!" chastised Hoshi, darting into the trees to watch the battle. Sorano frowned, "well, too late for that! You could have said so earlier, Hoshi!" She reached readied a quill dart for writing and four more for defense. This is bad, she thought, I only have my wind spell left, and the oil and fire spell are still out, though fire should be usable again, soon. She sighed, then whirled around, sending the darts flying at the monsters.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th June 2015, 6:11 pm

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th June 2015, 6:20 pm

Sorano gaped in surprise at the monsters, who were quickly backing up. "H-how did I do that?" she whimpered, "those darts were only weak ranked, after all!"
    "Who cares?" snapped Hoshi, "they're getting up again! Maybe they are just weak from your attack before!" Nodding quickly, Sorano neatly prepared a quill for solid script, also pulling out four backup darts just in case. As a wolf got up, Sorano noticed a clearing right behind them. "Hoshi! I think your clearing is right behind them! Hurry if you can, and maybe you can get the flower while I fight these ones off! I believe they need just another blow before being defeated!" she yelled.
    "I'm on it!" Hoshi replied, flying off as fast as possible. Sorano scribbled through the air, making large swooping letters. "Solid Script: Wind!" a large word appeared in front of her, spelling out wind. It actually looked quite imposing, the swirling blue letters charging at the wolves.

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th June 2015, 6:20 pm

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) FailedBlock The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block The Rarest Flower(JOB) Block
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th June 2015, 6:29 pm

"Gaahhh!" Sorano gasped, tripping over a twig while casting the spell, "Stormy skies! I missed one!" She scrambled to her feet, seeing what had happened. The wind had knocked over three wolves, as well as some trees and bushes. However, she had missed a wolf, who lunged at her, cutting her low on her right leg. "Sora! Noo! Are you okay?!? Did it hurt you?" screamed Hoshi from the clearing.
    "I-i'll survive, Ho-chan, don't worry, please, just get the flower!" gasped Sorano, struggling back up and turning to face the monster. She ripped a piece of cloth fro her dress and messily bound her leg with it, then tugging out two of her quill darts out of her pouch. Steadying her feet, she pulled back her arm, and let the darts fly at the wolf, pulling two others out right after and throwing them, too. At least she could use her fire spell, now, if this failed.

Last edited by ivyleaf33 on 17th June 2015, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th June 2015, 6:29 pm

'Block Dice' :
    The Rarest Flower(JOB) FailedBlock
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th June 2015, 6:40 pm

Unfortunately, her foot caused her aim to go off, and all the darts missed. More determined than ever, Sorano raised her hand, and sliced the letters for fire through the air, then throwing the flames as hard as she could towards the beast, tripping and falling in the process. The flames still went through, though, striking the wild pack wolf full on. She watched exhaustedly as it fell, then stumbled up and limped towards Hoshi, who had retrieved the flower. "Thank you, Ho-chan!" she laughed, taking the flower gently in her hands. Hoshi gently lifted the exhausted girl up, flying her back to the edge of the spooky forest.
    "Thank you very much, "said the merchant, "here is your reward." He handed them an envelope containing 2000 J, and also offered to help bind Sorano's leg. She gladly accepted, and by the time they left, she felt about ten times better. They walked back home together, their money increased by 2000J.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:01 am