Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves!

Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Bearer of the Titans Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magic of The Azure Flame Titan, Frircoras
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! Empty Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves!

Post by Vierorin 27th May 2015, 9:50 pm

Vierorin walked onto the peak of the roof top, he looked down on the port area of Hargeon, the last time he was here he was helping Catherine with a job catching a group of bandits who were trying to make of off with jewels, that time he had caught a store on fire and then shortly after met Zekkaria. The little storm elemental was standing right next to him on the rooftop looking down, “You better not catch anything unnecessary of fire this time Vierorin,” Vierorin rubbed his head in embarrassment and nodded, “I will try to make sure that doesn’t happen, but I can’t make any promises if things get heated Zekkaria,” Zekkaria simply sighed and then turned around a bit to look behind them, “Where are your comrades Vierorin? They seem to be late, Or is it because we chose such an odd spot to take watch I wonder…”

Vierorin said nothing and kept examining the docks, the situation here was disgusting to say the least, a human trafficking ring… A thought of it made his blood start to boil, he didn’t know why but it did, a azure aura like cloud started to emanate off of him. That’s when Zekkaria noticed it and pinched Vierorins calf making him yelp in pain and look down at the storm elemental and said “Owwww, what was that for Zekkaria??” Zekkaria stared up at him and said, “You were releasing his aura again Vierorin, be mindful of your emotions, no matter how deplorable these pirates are.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghosts
    Ghosts

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! Empty Re: Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves!

Post by Ghosts 28th May 2015, 4:19 am

Remiel shouldered his pale green camouflaged duffle and stepped off the creaky wooden gangplank of "The Henrietta" onto the docks. Taking in a deep breath of refreshing sea air he waved his farewells to the crew and set out to look for his newly acquired shield mates. Stepping into the streets, He paused for a brief second to drink in the sights. Around him people scurried: porters, sailors, stevedores, and teamsters. Wagons loaded so high their wheels appeared on the verge of buckling rolled slowly by him, cargo heading into the city or out to the ferry barges which would load them onto outbound ships. Hargeon Town was a busy port by any standard; not only were goods delivered here, but also transshipped, for Hargeon was the trading capital of Fiore.

Everywhere Remiel looked he saw commerce. Men bargaining over the cost of goods to be sold in distant markets, others negotiating the price of offloading a cargo, or insuring one against pirates or loss at sea. Still others were agents of trading concerns eagerly watching for any sign that might prove an advantage to their sponsors, men who sat in coffee houses or inns as far away as River Village or as close as Blue's Coffee Shop, just one street away from where Remiel now stood.They would dispatch young boys with notes who would run to those men who awaited news on arriving cargo, men trying to sense a shift in a distant market before buying or selling. Filing away everything as it unfolded in the same slow fashion as it always did to his sped up sense of perception, Remiel began once more walking to the prearranged spot that had been agreed upon, a wide grin dominating his face.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! Empty Re: Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves!

Post by Kit Kerrington 28th May 2015, 8:35 am

As Apollo got to Hargeon He sighed a bit as the train approached the station.  As it stopped and he got off he to a minute to look around and gave a small smile as he absorbed in the smell of the sea.  He then started to walk towards there meeting point.  As he walked he couldn't help but think about this team that he joined.  I mean sure he joined it and he knew them but he hasn't seen what they can do.  On top of all of that He didn't want to slow them down...or worse.  A quick flicker of his past made him stop for a moment .  As he rubbed his head he regained composer.  With that he gave a sigh adjusting his tie "Oh well your in it now..." he said to himself not wanting to let them down.  He cheered up a bit happy that they wanted him to come along though, and with that he pressed on through the town.

As he walked down the streets heading towards the meeting place he looked at all the stalls, stores, and vendors.  Such a busy town, but that was to be expected I mean it is a city built on trade.  As he approached the docks he thought more about the job they had to do.  Freeing slaves was the premise of the job.  Apollo thought slavery was outlawed but none the less it needed to end.  As he arrived at the meeting point he looked around for his team.  He took out his pocket watch and checked the time.  He was a little early so he sat on a crate and looked around at all the dock workers and traders.  It was busier on the dock then on the streets which again was no surprise.  He look around observing his environment as he waited for his team to arrive.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 29th May 2015, 9:35 pm

Vierorin looked around, trying to see if he can spot his new companions, however picking out a two people he barely knew in the biggest trading city of Fiore was no easy task. He sighed and looked down at a plaza where he managed to spot someone he recognized, Apollo, a member of Fairy Tail he had met on his arrival. “Look Zekkaria! Theres Apollo!” Vierorin then dashed across the rooftop, heading straight to the plaza. He then jumped into the air and called out, “Incoooooooooooming!” The crowd stopped and stared at the young boy who came flying from the rooftops landing not too far from the man who had sat on a crate.

Vierorin almost managed to make a perfect landing but then tripped and landed on his face, Zekkaria then flew down and landed on the crate right next to Apollo. “Hello Apollo I hope you are doing well,” Vierorin then stood up and rubbed his head, “Owwww, that hurt… heyo Apollo, sorry for the odd entry I was keeping a birds eye view from the roof,” He rubbed his head a bit more and then looked around, Zekkaria however sighed, “Boy, if you were meant to fly you would have found out how by now, don’t try that again alright?” Vierorin then turned and looked at Zekkaria and gave her an incredibly annoyed look on his face, “Anyways, Apollo have you seen Reimeil anywhere? I wasn’t able to pick him out from the crowd way high up on the roof.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghosts
    Ghosts

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ghosts 2nd June 2015, 5:42 am

Remiel kept up a steady pace through the crowded streets until he spotted the location that he had been looking for, Dockside Plaza. Before he even thought to ask himself how he would manage to find his hitherto unknown compatriots, Remiel was greeted with the sight of a young azure haired boy jumping down from the tallest of the local roof tops, startling the crowded folks nearby and bringing on a buzz of chattering voices. "Not exactly low profile." He muttered under his breath, grinning over the recklessness of youth. Hoisting his pack up higher onto his shoulders, Remiel began to weave his way through the crowd towards the little clearing that had been caused by Vierorin's jump. Thanks in part to his incredible speed and enhanced time sense, the journey across the plaza took him no longer then it would have taken an average person to clap their hands two or three times and had him standing in front of his newly acquired team members just as Vierorin finished a query to Apollo about his whereabouts. Remiel nonchalantly wiped his hand against the side of his camouflaged trousers and extended it in greeting. "Nice to finally meet both of you." Noticing the bug-like form of Zekkaria speaking to Vierorin, he quickly amended his statement to a more species friendly "All three of you actually." With the basic formalities out of the way and the sound of his stomach grumbling in his ears due to having skipped breakfast, Remiel gestured sheepishly towards a small restaurant that lay to their left."Any chance we could all stop and grab a bite to eat while discussing how to further proceed?".

Last edited by Ghosts on 14th June 2015, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 2nd June 2015, 1:01 pm

As Apollo was sitting on the create wondering where they were he hear the words "Incoming!" As if it was planned he looked up seeing Vierorin flying through the sky. As he landed Apollo was nearly impressed a little but then he slipped falling on his face. Apollo look at Vierorin and sighed a little as he face planted into the ground. He shyly smile appeared. "A Birds eye view is nice however you didn't have to jump..." he chuckled lightly. As he asked about Reimeil He looked around "now that you mention it I haven't-" Apollo stopped as he looked over spotting him in the crowd "There he is." He nodded as he walked over. He hopped off the create as he approached. He adjusted his tie and he looking at him wondering what he could do. As he greeted them he nodded "Nice...to um meet you guys to" he shook his head rubbing his head. He looked at them both tilting his head a bit, then at the thought of food Apollo patted his stomach. "um yeah we could do that what do you think Vierorin?" He asked looking at him scanning them both curiously wondering if it was a good idea to form these bonds, to have friends, to trust them. However he is in it now so he gave another shy smile hoping his curse he put on himself is over so his pain could stop. They seemed nice enough so he decided to smile a bit more confidently as see where it goes.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 2nd June 2015, 9:24 pm

Vierorin ruffled his hair, “Nice to meet you Remiel!” Zekkaria looked at both Apollo and Remiel, she then took off and landed on Vierorins Head, “Good to see you again Apollo, and nice to meet you Remiel, Please forgive this dunderhead whose head I am perched on of his nuances.” Vierorin growled bit and then at the mention of food his stomach growled even louder. “Well I guess that answers that question, Now then I say the Youngest buys,” At this Vierorin jumped and waved his arms wildly, “Wait wh…wha….what…..whaaaaaaatttt!?! Zekkaria are you nuts? You don’t just randomly Volunteer me to pay!” Zekkaria let out a long winded clicking sound, her usual laugh, “I was joking boy,” Vierorin then stood there and a dejected expression formed on his face, “Zekkaria… why must you torture me so….?” Vierorin then started to walk towards the Restaurant, when the thought of food made a wide grin form on his face, however he froze when he saw a certain shop keeper glaring at him, “Um Zekkaria… isn’t that…” Zekkaria then turned and looked at the apparent angry shop keeper who was glaring at Vierorin, “Yes… that’s the shop you almost burned down in our last visit to Hargeon.” At these words Vierorin cringed and ran into the restaurant, “Table for three please sir!” The Server looked at him and relunctantly nodded and then pointed to a table on the patio, “We will be with you shortly, please enjoy your meal when it comes to you young burner of shops…”

Ghosts
    Ghosts

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ghosts 14th June 2015, 9:38 pm

After just a bit of bickering between Vierorin and his small insect like companion, the group all took seats at the patio table that had been made available for them. Remiel Kicked back in his chair and took a deep breath of the delicious aromas that wafted from the restaurant's kitchen before picking up a menu off the table and giving it a once over. Before deciding on what he would like, Remiel just had to stop and ask about what the server had said concerning the burning down of local buildings. Turning to stare at Vierorin, he just up and came out with it. "Am I going to have to worry about the chef in this restaurant putting something less then savory in my soup due to whatever it was that happened the last time you came around this way?" The look on Vierorin's face said that he himself was less than sure about what was to come either. Shrugging it off as the cost of working with mages, Remiel decided to say to hell with it and signaled to one of the passing servers that he was ready to make an order."Being as I was the last one to show up and this is our first team meeting and all, the bill is on me guys." Remiel knew that the job they were about to embark upon was going to be fairly dangerous and that a number of people's lives were on the line so even the smallest of morale boosts might make at least a tiny bit of difference. "So getting down to brass tacs here. Do we have any hard data that we can plan around or are we going to need to ask around for information to find these walking pieces of trash?"
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 15th June 2015, 9:43 am

Apollo nodded as Remiel offered to pay. “Thanks…” He said unsure more to say on the subject. The concept of the team was still strange to him but he shrugged a bit. “Also let’s try not to burn this place down this time” he said trying to make a joke on server or succeed or not ” Apollo then ordered some food and then took a drink of water. He then cleared his throat looking at them both. “Well I did do some research while on the train.” He said looking at them both. “Well I’ll start with the obvious first. Our objective is to be slaves and stop the people who are taking them. The Rune knights are offering a award for the capture of the slavers leaders alive though not required on top of the not a single slave is to be harmed.” He said it’s pausing to get a drink. I think it’s safe to assume that they are transporting them by boat considering we are in one of the largest port towns in Fiore.” He then rubbed his head a bit. “I’m not sure how to find though, I’m sure that they aren’t exactly displaying their activity. “ He looked down feeling he was talking to much. “So how should we go about this” he said wondering what their thoughts were. He didn’t feel force was the right tactic but he did know what their abilities were either so he was unsure how to plan. He looked at them both a little bit more shyly.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 15th June 2015, 3:33 pm

Vierorin cringed at both of the jokingly comments from his two companions jokes, “Its not like I meant to… I just unleashed a spell… a little too close to the shop…” Vierorin then took a seat at there table and held his right hand palm up a foot off the table. Then he ignited a small one inch tall flame in his right palm, burning a brilliant hue of azure, the heat signature of which however encompassed the entire table as if there was a campfire right on top of the table. “My magic consists of extreme high heat based flames… The only thing it is really good it is offensive uses and high amounts of damage…” Vierorin then clasped his hand into a fist and extinguished the flame.

Then the server then gave everyone their menus and Vierorin quickly ordered a double cheeseburger and placed down the menu, he then bowed his head and said, “Thanks for buying Remiel, I promise this is all I am ordering.” Vierorin then went quiet and then listened to his two companions before devising his own plan and thoughts, “The Rune Knights did a good job of uncovering the ring in the first place, while I was on the roof I managed to identify their vessel, The UnCouth Baron, a rather large and extravagant yacht style ship moored to the north side docks. Their security detail seems to be hidden amongst the crowd…” Vierorin then went quiet and stared out towards the ocean, “As for a small plan… I hear Hargeon is holding somekind of fireworks festival tonight… I say we use that to our advantage and board the ship under the cover of nightfall…”

Ghosts
    Ghosts

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ghosts 15th June 2015, 7:40 pm

Remiel couldn't help but grin as Vierorin defensively explained a little about his magic and the reason behind the whole "Burning Building" fiasco and Apollo quietly laid out what he had managed to learn about the slavers during his journey. From the sound of what he had heard thus far, this job was going to require precision and a healthy dose of luck in order to get an undetermined number of people off of a ship without any of them being harmed. A small feeling of doubt started to worm it's way across his brain before being soundly squashed. This team was composed of as strange a mash up of personalities as he had ever had the fortune to be apart of sure, but based upon their actions so far they seemed like a capable enough bunch. When the server had got around to being free enough to once again grace them with his presence and his companions began ordering their modest selections, Remiel waited until last before dropping his almost most comically big order atop their's. "What, a guy has got to eat right?" The jaw dropping look on the their server's face was almost worth the ridiculous bill that he sure to get after they had finished. With their orders out of the way, Vierorin began to lay out both what he had picked up about the job and a possible idea for a plan involving using the festival that was due to happen once night came around as a distraction to sneak aboard the slaver's ship and rescue those who were held captive. So far as Remiel was concerned, the plan seemed to be sound but he still felt compelled to give his two jewels worth anyway. "Given that these men are of the nastier sort and the alcohol will be flowing heavily tonight, I can almost bet that their security is going to be a bit overzealous in their head cracking with anyone who gets too close so we should be very careful on how we make our approach."

Last edited by Ghosts on 17th June 2015, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 15th June 2015, 8:47 pm

As people got their food Apollo felt weird for just ordering a single sandwich.  But nonetheless looked up scratching his head.  “Sneaking on going to be hard,  who knows who the guard they all look the same.”  Then he shook his head a bit looking at them both.  He didn’t see a good option here on getting onto the boat he can only think of two plausible ways to even approach the situation.  Figuring they’re both dumb,  but  beside a voice opinion anyway after all making mistakes as part of learning… Or something like that.  Then took a sip of water and then cleared his throat. “Well… I have two ideas about how to get on the boat.” He looked at them both as ate.  “First way is that I can create a path underwater using my shields and we can sneak on the side of the boat… It won’t be comfortable but I guarantee we will not be caught. right away”  He then sighed thinking this next plan would be better but it involved in being bait which he was never fond of.  “My next idea is a tad more dangerous to me but you to should have no problem sneaking on... I’ll act like I’m trying to board the ship. And then create a diversion running away.  I guarantee they’ll follow me and while they’re following me you do civility sneak aboard.  Then once I give them the slip of the group with you and assist you…. Though this plan required you to trust me a a little.”  He rubbed his head and then took a bite of his sandwich. “My reasoning my second plans better is because two people in and sneak on better than three,  and my shields can create a lot of diversions for them and a lot of obstacles in between me and them."  He sighed a little but looked confident. “What you guys think your thoughts?” He said shyly.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 16th June 2015, 3:57 pm

Vierorin listened intently to what his companions had to say, both of Apollo’s suggestions were good on paper however there was something about the second plan that innately bothered him, “Apollo… both of your plans seem completely Valid… however… I don’t like using anyone as bait… I say we board from the water… I am certain none of the Guards and or Slavers will be expecting anyone to board from the water at night… Especially in obscure and foggy conditions…” At this Vierorin laughed and scarfed down the remains of his meal, He then bowed to his companions, “I will meet you in the waters… but be advised try and stay about 10 meters away from me in the water… we can meet up once we are all on board….”

Eight hours later….

Vierorin dived into the water a few piers down from the one the Yacht Ship The Uncouth Baron was moored in, he swam a good bit until he was in the area infront of the bow of the ship and then dived down to the bottom of the harbor, This should be a good spot… now I just hope my plan works… Maintaining his breath He knelt down on the muddy harbor floor and waited for the first flash from the fireworks… and then it happened, Vierorin formed his right hand into a fist and punched the ground as azure flames went down his arm and into the ground, a few seconds later a large, six feet wide three meters tall spout of flames erupted from the ground and started to flash boil the water, At this Vierorin nodded and then swam up to the surface. As he did he managed to see the fruits of his labor a giant steam cloud was coming up out of the water and quickly fogging up the air, “That’s a bonus to stealth… now time to board…” At that Vierorin started to swim towards the ship, hoping his Companions were already fortunate to get on board,

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 16th June 2015, 3:57 pm

The member 'Vierorin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! StrongMonster Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! NormalMonster
    Ghosts
    Ghosts

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ghosts 17th June 2015, 10:03 pm

Remiel hung from the starboard anchor chain of the "The UnCouth Baron" awaiting the fog that would help to hide his arrival. The sudden sound of the fireworks going off in the distance sent a shiver up his spine and helped to ease the tension he held that someone would come by to relieve themselves and hear him accidentally. Remiel had waited for no more than a minute or two amongst the waves before Vierorin came through on his end and a rolling bank of thick grey mist overtook the ship like something from out of a horror scene. Wasting no time, Remiel called upon the power of his magic and sent a flood of pure energy shooting through his veins before quickly shimmying up the side of the ship and making his way aboard. A quick survey of the main deck revealed only two men on watch, one man stood situated on each side of the stern of the ship and each was armed as if they were expecting company of the rougher variety. Taking a chance when their attention was distracted for a moment by a particularly showy section of the fireworks display, Remiel slipped quietly between the two as fast as stealth would allow and into an quickly opened hatch leading towards the bowels of the ship . Working his way down the narrow passage Remiel found himself staring at a large reinforced steel door which upon careful inspection proved to be locked. Needing a way to tell if there was anyone on the other side before he did anything further and possibly wasted his time on a fruitless effort, Remiel put his ear up against the door and closed his eyes. In no time at all, he began to pick up a metallic scraping sound, which he quickly identified as someone sharpening a blade, and the ever so faint sound of muffled crying. Remiel cursed his luck. If his guess was anywhere near close he had found the slaves alright, but they were behind an inch of steel with someone probably watching over them.

OOC:
    Mp:90%
    Speed Step CD:4 Posts

I meant for the strong monster roll to be what was hinted at as being inside the room. Hope ya don't mind.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 18th June 2015, 7:19 am

Apollo waited for the fog before he made his move. He floated on a shield he made at the back of the boat. He wondered how his team was going to meet up on the boat. That really didn’t matter however, right now he had to trust they do their part so he felt determined to do his. As the fog set in he then made ladder using a shield and climbed onto the boat. As he got on he saw a few guards so he hide behind some barrels at peeked around the corner to observe them. He heard them talking about some new recruits they hired yesterday. Talking about how they got about twenty slaves or so. He then nodded grinning. He knew he had to get past them somehow. Apollo made a shield and plopped it into the water to distract them. As they went to check it out he snuck by to the bottom deck. As he looked down the hallway wondering where he should go from here. He started to walk down the hallway. As he looked around he saw a set of guards in front of the door. “Wow they really just dress normally…hmmm” He gave a grin giving him a thought. “He then took his tie off and made it into a neckband to hide his guild emblem and the ruffed up his shirt. “I hope this works…” He took a breath walking down by them. “Hey who are you!” they yell grabbing there weapons. “New recruit just got hired yesterday….” “They look skeptical then got in his face “How many slaves we got then…” Apollo being freaked out on the inside grinned “about twenty if I remember right.” he scoffed. “They look at each other than laugh “so you’re the shiner huh…” they laugh. “Yeah that’s me.” he rubs his head reading them. “Um I’m new here still where we keep the slaves.” They glare at him then scoff at him “bottom cargo bay” they point Apollo nods heading there acting like he belonged knowing that wouldn’t work on the captains but he now had a issue against the grunts. He started to get going down a narrow hall way hoping his team was alright.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 18th June 2015, 2:50 pm

Vierorin swam to the side of the boat and grabbed onto the wood furnishings and started to climb up, the mist from the waters now completely encompassed the boat. He managed to climb up a few feet and reached a reasonably sized port hole, Vierorin looked into the window and saw no one was inside the dimly lit room, stood there for a moment when he noticed something, This is Ironwood… very strong and durable wood… very hard to work with…. And even harder to burn, Vierorin smiled and placed his right hand over the latch of the porthole and released a small azure flame that started to slowly heat up and melt the latch.

After a moment He opened up the port hole and crawled in. He landed on the wooden floor and looked around, the room was dimly lit and seemed to be somekind of padded store room, the smell of stale pickles wafted through the air and he nodded, It seems no one is in here… Vierorin then quietly walked over to the door and cracked it open looking into the hallway that was well lit, Doesn’t seem like there is anyone nearby… I need to get moving… However suddenly the door was shut and he was pulled back onto the floor. He froze from being snuck up on, when suddenly a candle was lit and a red haired young girl, who seemed a few years younger than Vierorin wearing a sack cloth stared at Vierorin, “Who are you and why did you break into this store room? And more importantly… what is that thing in you…” at these words Vierorin gasped and remained completely quiet.

Ghosts
    Ghosts

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ghosts 26th June 2015, 1:14 am

Remiel stared at the barrier between him and the captives for nearly a full minute before an idea that was withing his ability to complete sprang to mind. It was going to be risky to say the least but he had a couple of backup plans rattling around in his head for just such an occasion. Holding his right hand against the solid metal of the lock plate, Remiel sent forth a small questing line of pure force and began to ever so slowly fill in the blank space in the lock until he could hear the faint click of the tumblers being pushed upward past the lock bar. Jackpot. Quite suddenly he was glad that he had picked up such a weird variety of skills during his time spent in service to Peregrande. Readying himself for a quick dash across the room in order to take whoever was sharpening their blade unawares, he twisted his force "key" in the lock and pushed the door wide open. The veteran slaver that sat in the corner had a mere moment to stare at him without recognition before realizing his problem and opening his mouth to shout for help from his comrades. Remiel closed the distance between them in the blink of an eye and roughly shoved his balled up fist into the slaver's mouth before he could complete so much as a syllable. "I don't think we will be having any of that." Unsure of this man's abilities and not willing to put any lives at risk, Remiel decided it would be all for the best if he took a nap for a little while. Using a technique from his family's secret martial art, Remiel formed his free hand into a spear shape for a quick follow up and promptly proceeded to drive it into the struggling man's solar plexus repeatedly until he slumped forward unconscious. Remiel pulled his hand from the bandit's mouth and wiped it on the side of his pants before turning around to get a better look at the cages where the Fairy Tail mages goal lay huddled together in abject misery.
    Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 1st July 2015, 9:50 pm

As Apollo made his way down the hallways of the boat looking around cautiously. Not only was he in enemy territory but he was posing as one of them. As he continued to the lower deck he looked around keeping his senses sharp as ever. As he looked around he heard a thud come from a near by room. Apollo crouches and looks around the corner to the room. "Stroage.." he mutter quietly. Just then he ear someone coming and duck around the corner. After a second he looked around to see a red hair girl shut the door and heard faint yelling. Apollo stopped to think for a minute and then went to open the door. Inside he saw the red haired girl and more importantly Vierorin. He looked down at him and then at the red hair girl "ah so this is the sneak that's on board huh" He said looking at Vierorin hoping he trusts him enough to play along. He then looked at the girl. "The captain didn't mention anything to me..." She glares at Apollo. "Captain wants me to deal with him since i'm new and need to learn..." He bluffed through his teeth making it sound very convincing. He then looked at the girl who scoffed at him. "Stupid Captain always getting in the way...fine but you better handle him appropriately." She glare as she looks at him then start to walk away. He then turn to Vieron as he acted like he as shoving him back the way Apollo came from once outta sight Apollo looked at Vierorin and sighed "Glad to see you made it on board..." He said a tad shyly looking at Veirorin hoping he didn't screw him up or something.
    Vierorin
    Vierorin

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Vierorin 2nd July 2015, 4:57 pm

Vierorin stood aghast at the young girls question, “How do you..-“ However he was suddenly cut off by Apollo entering into the room with a few of slavers, and then was pulled out by his acting as afew of the slavers started to order the Girl a bit and then walked down the hallway out of sight, “Apollo wait… She somehow knows…” However before any response could be made the red haired girl came running down the hallway and grabbed the two mages ran into another room and shut the door. “Don’t Ask Questions” She then placed one hand on Vierorins forehead and the other remained holding Apollos hand, “Soul Step” Suddenly there was a flash of light and the three people seemingly disappeared.

They were now flying through what seemed to be a long straight tunnel, the walls of which showed images that shifted from one to another so rapidly the naked eye could not make out what they showed. Vierorin looked around, he saw Apollo to his right and the red haired girl infront of the both, “Who are you and what is this place…?” The red haired girl looked back at him with a stern look in her eyes, “I am Oriasa a Spirit Walker, and for this place… it’s the gateway to the Gap in your soul, now what are your names?” Vierorin paused for a moment trying to contemplate what she had said, “I am Vierorin Gorak, what do you mean Gap in my Soul…” There was a moment of silence for a few minutes, “You will see in a minute…”

Vierorin then looked ahead and saw a light at the end of the tunnel which they eventually entered into, and then they saw a desolate wasteland that stretched as far as the eye can see, however there was one thing that jutted out of the arid landscape, which they promptly landed near, Oriasa stood there staring at a giant crater that was surrounded by a giant cage of light, Vierorin also looked at it, and the two slowly walked over to the edge, “Is this..” “Yes this is the Gap in your Soul” For a moment neither of them spoke, just continued getting closer to the ledge, when suddenly the ground started to shake, and getting more and more intense, Oriasa took a step back her eyes wide, “What is causing this??” Vierorin however froze “Wait… This is… No no no no no no! We can’t be here! This is that Monsters Domain!” Vierorirn then started to back up as he tried to get away from the cage.

Then suddenly a giant tower of Azure flames erupted from the crater, clashing against the cage of light sending a shower of sparks falling on the group, “WHO DARES DISTURB MY TORTURED EXISTENCE!!!” A wrathful booming voice roared out from the flames, as the flames died out suddenly revealing a empty cage once again, “I WANT OUT TO EXACT MY REVENGE IF YOU PEOPLE INVADE ON THIS CAGE YOU MADE ME I WILL KILL YOU ALL!” At that moment a gigantic Fire titan stood on his hind legs and attacked at the cage with molten pieces of rock flying up with his sudden movement, the titan’s azure eyes had X shapped irises and stared with a murderous intent, “I AM THE MIGHT FRIRCORAS YOU PATHETIC INSECTS WILL DIE TO MY VENGEFUL FLAMES ONE DAY! YOU WILL NOT KEEP ME IN THIS PRISON FOREVER!” Oriasa turned to Apollo and Vierorin, “I am sending you to back without me! This is far to danagerous for me to manage with you two here!” She then waved and they disappeared from that place.

The next thing they would see, they would be back in the closet she forced them into with Guards running around outside, “The special slave has disappeared! Find her!” However Vierorin dropped to his knees, he was sweating and panting heavily, having some form of panic attack.

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd July 2015, 4:57 pm

The member 'Vierorin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! WeakMonster Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! StrongMonster Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! StrongMonster Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! WeakMonster Yosei Dengeki's First Assignment! Free those Slaves! NormalMonster
    Ghosts
    Ghosts

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ghosts 17th July 2015, 2:57 am

Sitting behind a thick set of metal bars in conditions that he wouldn't wish upon even his enemies, were nearly two dozen people, varying in age from about ten years old to those who seemed to be somewhere around their late twenties. All of those present looked to have been kept down here for at least a few week's time and if his guess was anywhere near the mark, they were most likely being starved just a little in order to keep them pliant.Hoping to get this people to safety quickly, Remiel frisked over the unconscious guard for the keys and was mildly pleased when he found that there was only two keys on the ring tucked around the slaver's belt, vastly shortening any fumbling around that might have gone down and allowing him to get the cell doors open in fairly short order. Just as he finished opening the last of them however, fate proved herself to be a most unkind mistress once more as Remiel began to hear the sounds of slavers crying out from around the ship. At this point, his options seemed pretty limited given that some of the captives looked to be in no condition for any kind of rapid movement, so he came up with a simple plan on the fly. The route he had gotten in from was fairly narrow and would help to support those who would become dizzied or disoriented by the walk and everyone would take a slow pace until they reached the rear of the ship. If he drifted just a little ahead of them then he could subdue the guards that were present and hopefully get everyone off this gaudy showpiece of a boat.Whispering a prayer for good luck to any being that happened to be listening, Remiel motioned for the captives to follow after him out the door.

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 8:57 pm