Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Overbuild Mansion - FREE ROOMS, FREE FOOD, FREE OF CHARGE, FREE EVRYTHING

Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assembly Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Overbuild Mansion - FREE ROOMS, FREE FOOD, FREE OF CHARGE, FREE EVRYTHING Empty The Overbuild Mansion - FREE ROOMS, FREE FOOD, FREE OF CHARGE, FREE EVRYTHING

Post by Sheen Overbuild 19th August 2012, 4:23 am

History: Sheen used Imagination Magic to create his own house on an open lot. It looked wonderful!
    ==================================================================================
    Hello and Welcome to my lovely home~! Everyone is welcome to stay here! it can be functioned as an emergency base, meeting hall for guilds, party house, etc! (Not that I care). There are some strict rules to be followed:
    1.)You can only enter on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (EXCEPT for emergency purposes like emergency base in case the guild's structure is destroyed)
    2.)No destructive magic are allowed (I'm still working on the Anti-Destruction generator)
    3.)No running inside (you can run outside) but you may only run when it's an emergency.
    4.)DO NOT push the red button in the fountain!(Yeah. it will probably turn into a battle robot for emergency purposes)
    5.)DO NOT push the blue button in the fountain! (yeah, it will probably go kaboom!)
    ================================================================================
    RECENT RESIDENTS: Sheen Overbuild, Mark Hearthstorm
    ================================================================================
    AVAILABLE ROOMS:
    Primary House
    1.) Living Room
    2.) Bathroom
    3.) Dining Room
    4.) Wardrobe
    5.) Bedroom for me!
    6.) Lobby
    7.) Aviary and Garden combined
    8.) Portal to Other worlds
    9.) Portal to Edolas (I got enough power to go to edolas w/o using anima)
    OTHER HOUSES=
    1.) Dormitories - for mages without a home and no charges!
    2.) Mess Hall - for mages with no food and no charges!
    3.) Clinic - for mages who are pwned (Magic Power Recovery Beacon is available and won't waste my magic power.)
    4.) Duel Field - for mages who want to fight
    5.) Training Hall & Gym - for practicing and working out
    and lots more!
    In case of guild wars, the good side can always use my house as a base when your guild hall is destroyed.
    RECENT NEWS:
    August 19 - i established my house and it took me 1 hour to complete it (although it looks like it needs years of work to be finished)
    OPEN ROLEPLAY HERE and NO COMMENTS ONLY ROLEPLAYS

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:38 pm