Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mistakes were made. Aquaphobia

Aqutanama Raziel Elrich
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich

Player 
    Lineage : Ice Cold
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 200

Mistakes were made. Aquaphobia Empty Mistakes were made. Aquaphobia

Post by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich 24th May 2015, 9:36 pm

He just about passed out when he figured out that the guild he wanted to join was surrounded by water. Lamia Scale was one of the most beautiful guilds he had ever had the chance to lay his eyes on. Of course, what would make it better was if it wasn’t surrounded by water. He pondered the possibility of getting someone with flight magic to help him get inside. Although if he was dropped off into the guild and rejected… he would have to swim back. Again he went over other ideas and looked for ones that didn’t require him to enter the water or a water vessel. He couldn’t be blindfolded because that creeped him out almost as badly as large bodies of water. Quietly he moved to the docks holding his breath along the lengths of it. Full of fear he leaned against a post and could see someone in a boat. ‘Focus on the man and not the water.’ He thought to himself.

“H-h-he-l” He started to say.

“Hello there!” Came a booming somewhat startling call from the dockhand.

“Let me guess you want to get a lift to the guild?” He asked as he pointed over his shoulder. Aku nodded in affirmation as he started to breathe quickly in a panic. Darkness took him as he made a loud thud on the dock.

“Hey!” He could hear the man say as he passed out. When he woke up he was within a strange building and the man was sitting at his feet.

“Well, it seems you’ve awaken.” He said as he looked at someone else. With a nod he opened the door and left.

“Excuse me…” Aku began but the man just walked into another room. Slowly Aku followed him and found he was within the guild. His eyes lit up with excitement as he was welcome by a guild of people having fun. People laughed, danced and did many other activities. He walked up to what looked like a main area. Probably to someone who looked important. Although everyone in the guild looked like they had a special place here.

“Hello! I was hoping to join Lamia Scale!” His voice was somewhat loud so he could break the uproar of the guild and broke every now and again. It was very embarrassing as he wasn’t one who usually liked to become the center of attention.

Last edited by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich on 27th May 2015, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Mentor : Hati
    Experience : 8952

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature spirit Invocation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mistakes were made. Aquaphobia Empty Re: Mistakes were made. Aquaphobia

Post by Benjamin 25th May 2015, 3:21 am

"Ehh?" Dmitry opened his blue eye to see the boy trying to get his attention. He just so happened to be on his way to take a nice long nap when the kid came up to him. Now, anyone who knew Dmitry knew he despised having his sleep interrupted or, in this case, postponed.

"What do you want? I'm busy." Dmitry inquired angrily before the younger person finished. He opened his gold colored eye and looked the newcomer up and down. He was even younger than Dmitry from the look of it and he was the second youngest person in Lamia Scale. Well whoever they are, they better have something important to talk about.

(OOC: Pretty sure Lamia Scale isn't surrounded by water since it's in the center of Hargeon, but that can be confirmed or reconciled at another time.)
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich

Player 

Post by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich 27th May 2015, 2:37 pm

He shifted uncomfortably as a stranger with one eye opened started moving. It looked as if he was asleep and not all that happy that his blissful dreams were interrupted by a young man. Although he wasn’t sure if he had actually fallen asleep yet.

"What do you want? I'm busy." The one blue eyed man asked him before he was able to finish saying why he was there. Strangely enough the man’s other eye was golden or some variation to the color.

“H-h-ell-o.” Shyly he stumbled over the words as he was now talking to someone. Before when he was yelling it was somewhat just a general statement. Now he was conversing with someone he didn’t know.

“I am Aqutanama and I’m here to join Lamia Scale.” He said, almost a whisper as he started looking at his feet.

Last edited by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich on 27th May 2015, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 27th May 2015, 7:34 pm

"What now? Speak up already." Normally he wasn't this irritable, but Dmitry truly enjoyed his sleep and having someone stand in the way of that was making him want to summon one of his nature spirits.

'Come now, boy,' the telepathic voice of Hati, one of said spirits, came into his head, unheard by the stranger. 'You were accepted in without much trouble.'

'So now your the voice of reason.' Dmitry retaliated, using the psychic bond he had with the wolf spirit. Still, if this was a new member, he was obligated to behave no matter how irritated he was.

Last edited by Dmitry on 27th May 2015, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich

Player 

Post by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich 27th May 2015, 8:06 pm

Aku was a bit frightened by this new stranger he had just met.

“Maybe I shouldn’t join this guild. If everyone is as deaf as you are…” He let it drop at that not realizing that his quick tongue was probably going to get him into more trouble.

“I know I speak low but you’re like a few feet from my face. Perhaps you don’t clean your ears?” He asked wondering out loud. As he pulled off his back pack and began rummaging through it. He produced two cotton swabs with a smile he handed them to the new person.

“Sorry if I woke you up.” His voice now carried like any other in the room.

“Now who do I talk to about joining the Lamia Scale?” He asked again for the third time. Although he seemed to be more cheerful than he was before. As if asking so many times wasn’t irritating him.

((OOC: Ohh... but the picture shows it surrounded by water...))
    Benjamin
    Benjamin

Silver Glare

Silver Glare

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Benjamin 27th May 2015, 10:47 pm

Dmitry sighed heavily; he really was terrible with people. He pocketed the swabs thinking, with his strange logic, that they might come in handy sometime. 

"Alright then," he addressed the prospect with grin. "That's more like it. I'll go ahead and get the paper work and guild stamp." The spirit mage brought the soon-to-be new member to a table and retrieved said items. "You can go ahead and start signing that stuff while I get the guild master. Can't give you the stamp till then." With that Dmitry went off to find Kihia. However, it was likely that someone would stumble on the young Aquaphobe before he returned...
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich
    Aqutanama Raziel Elrich

Player 

Post by Aqutanama Raziel Elrich 28th May 2015, 1:16 pm

Aku was more than excited after this man told him he would get the paperwork and guild stamp. After he did he took Aku to a table and went to retrieve the items. Aku looked around for a bit and pulled out his coin and flipped it into the air. He did this several times and every result was heads.

“You can go ahead and start signing that stuff while I get the guild master. Can’t give you the stamp till then.” Dmitry informed him and then walked off to find the mysterious guild master. Overexcited his element started flashing around the outsides of his mouth. Small plums of fire started at the corners of his smile and slowly he started to look a little out of steam. With a sigh he collected himself and started to doodle on a massive piece of sketch paper. He started to draw the scenery leaving blank spots where people stood. His detail on the scenery was great but when he started filling in the people they looked like children with big heads. Chibi drawing and with it he smiled feeling that he took in the area with efficient clarity. He knew how to draw people but it just seemed boring to him to do so.

After he finished the drawing he started filling out the paperwork. It seemed simple enough after the mass amounts of paperwork he had as a child growing up. Once he was finished he looked around quickly his eyes bulging a bit as he ran off.

“Where is the bathroom?!” He yelled to someone near and they pointed him in the direction of one. Quickly he moved into the bathroom and to a stall dropping to his knees and convulsing. Water began to bubble from his nose and mouth. Soon his mouth was open and he was dispensing clear, clean water directly into the toilet.

After a few moments he leaned against the stall breathing heavily as he caught his breath. As he got up he wiped the corner of his mouth and flushed the toilet. Slowly he made his way to the sink and washed his hands. Afterwards he moved back to the table and most of the excitement was drained from him as he laid his head on the table.

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 11:30 pm