Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open]

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Echo Distortion
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open] Empty Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open]

Post by Amaryllis Sita 11th April 2018, 6:34 pm

Amaryllis stood outside of the guild building with a bored look across her face. Originally, she had plans to explore the town and move on as she was accustomed to doing; however, it would seem that it wasn't to be. She had gotten lost three times and ended restarting her path to her inn room from the front of the Fairy Tail build building. Afterwards, she had gotten her coin purse snatched by a bratty group of kids and she hadn't noticed until it was too late. Which was unlike her. Amaryllis bite the inside of her cheek as she regarded the door and with a heavy sigh she opened the door.

She was overwhelmed by the sight of the various people gathered and immediately took to the edges of the room. A collection of loud and interesting people, she mused and settled down at a deserted group seats. She tugged her hood over her eyes and contemplated her next steps. Amaryllis looked out into the crowded room and considered the idea of joining the guild. She felt a spark of excitement course through her body forcing a smile onto her lips. The idea of studying magic further and seeing some of the intriguing wizards of Fairy Tail would be worth ending her travels for a time.  Amaryllis stretched out her hands to move and reconsidered her movements. I'll remain sitting for now, she decided and preferred to wait for someone to appear.
    Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Experience : 1,800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cat-astrophic Shadows
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open] Empty Re: Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open]

Post by Leila Moon 11th April 2018, 11:40 pm

Leila stretched as she finished her nap in the courtyard, she had rather enjoyed basking in the sun, its warmth seeping into her body, but it was time for her to get a move on. She contemplated what she should do, perhaps she should see if she could find herself a new job, or maybe go look for Haru. She pushed the latter idea out of her head, she didn't want to annoy him, he might consider them friends now, but even friends could get annoying if you spent too much time around them, or so Leila presumed. The Neko girl instead decided to try her luck with finding herself a decent job. As she left the courtyard and entered the main guild hall she found herself surrounded by her fellow mages, busy at work. Some were dealing with clients while others were filing paperwork, others were at the bar having a few drinks with their teammates, celebrating a job well done.

Leila's amber eyes scanned the room, that was until they landed on a stranger sitting as if waiting for someone. Was she waiting for someone in particular? Leila wasn't sure, but it wasn't good to leave someone waiting for too long regardless, so she strode over to the lady, her raven hair flowing behind her. "Excuse me, are you waiting for someone?" Leila asked with a serious expression upon her face while standing tall and proud, but that was just her natural stance. "I'm Leila, if there's something I could help you with, I'd be more than happy to assist." She introduced herself, allowing a small smile and forcing her ears to prick up in an attempt to appear more friendly and approachable. Leila still wasn't good at dealing with people yet, but there was only way to improve.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open] Wa4S7H6
    Character: Leila Moon  ✾  Magic: Cat-astrophic Shadows ✾  Secondary Magic: LOCKEDVoiceSecret Stash (WiP)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Magic: Aura Manipulation
    Third Magic: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 12th April 2018, 8:07 am

surface of - serenity
    what is happening to me?
    tell me, what does all this mean
    so far away from reality
    "what a lovely place to be."

+ short note

+ more if u need

+ ѕσяαиσ gяαиσи

Sorano sighed, letting out a tired puff of air as she perched on the stool, offering the bartender a thankful nod as a mug of warm chamomile tea was passed into her hands. She was tired, and it was no wonder, seeing as she'd just gotten back from another job. Raising the mug to her lips, she would take a ginger sip, wincing at the scalding sensation. Perhaps she'd just cool it down real fast with a touch of magic, hm? The letter mage would trace her fingers lightly over the surface of the tea, cool dewdrops of magic tapping its way delicately across the surface. There. Much better.

She raised the beverage to her mouth once more, relaxing as the cool taste and gentle scent filled her senses, cooling her down from a day of work. Looking up at the sound of someone entering, the guild master would raise her eyebrows at the sight of someone new in the building. Despite how busy the lobby of the guild hall was, spotting newcomers was quite easy. Most of their clients and messengers were familiar to Sorano by now, their auras easily distinguishable to her practiced eye, and new clients or mages stood out easily. After all, new mages often meant new recruits, and she could never let a chance like this pass. The letter mage reluctantly set down her drink, moseying over to the girl, sitting at a deserted table near the end of the hall. Leila, one of their newer members seemed to have noticed her as well, moving over easily. The Joyan was an interesting person - the letter mage had observed her aura harboring high levels of hatred before, and wondered as to what could be the cause. Surely not Fairy Tail?

Shaking her head of the thoughts, the emotionless teen confronted the cloaked female instead: "Hey there, your face doesn't seem familiar in here, are you new to Magnolia?"
    ©️️ seadra of gs

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open] B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 12th April 2018, 1:43 pm

Amaryllis considered the cat-girl for a second and moved her gaze towards the other person to approach. She gazed at the cat-girl and took in her appearance. She was a confident kitten and seemed accustomed to the rigors of the guild despite her newness. The perk in her ears was forced as though it required extra thought to appear friendly. Amaryllis could sympathize with the feeling. It took energy to appear engaged in conversation especially with strangers.

"I was waiting for someone or something. Now someone has come and something is happening," she spoke to the air shifting her gaze to the other person. There wasn't much to say about the teen other than she was powerful and took a easy leadership position by taking control of the situation. "I got lost thrice and restarted by path from the front of this building each time. I had my coin purse stolen, as well. With all of that..." she trailed off and huffed.

You ignored them again, a part of her nagged. Amaryllis blinked in shock and immediately stood, removed her hood and offered a small smile. "My name is Amaryllis Sita and I'm certainly new to the area. Due to circumstances, I found that it would be right to seek membership in this guild."    

@Leila Moon
    @ivyleaf33

Last edited by Amaryllis Sita on 12th April 2018, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leila Moon
    Leila Moon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Elemental Wrath
    Experience : 1,800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cat-astrophic Shadows
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Leila Moon 12th April 2018, 5:32 pm

Leila sighed internally, so this woman got lost a few times, lost her purse and decided to join the guild from there? What a weird person and a strange way to make a decision. Not to mention that mouthful of a name, Amaryllis. Leila would be sure to remember her, but for now it would seem her presence here was not required. "Well if that's the case, I'll leave you in our guild master's hands." she stated, nodding slightly in Amaryllis' direction and gesturing towards Sorano with a serious expression, "I'm off to find myself a job." and with that the neko girl turned her heels, about to head off towards the job board but stopped herself after a couple steps. Realising she had one last thing to say, Leila turned her head back slightly in the direction of the other two, but kept her back facing them. "If you'd like, once you're done joining, come find me and maybe we can do something together." the raven-haired girl offered with a serious tone. After her last couple experiences, she had managed to make a couple friends within the guild, perhaps that could continue. Not that she minded either way, she was just as comfortable, if not more so, completing missions on her own anyway. With that the Joyan took her leave, heading off to find her next mission.

Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open] Wa4S7H6
    Character: Leila Moon  ✾  Magic: Cat-astrophic Shadows ✾  Secondary Magic: LOCKEDVoiceSecret Stash (WiP)
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 13th April 2018, 9:42 am

surface of - serenity
    what is happening to me?
    so far away from reality

+ wc

+ ahh, bad post bad post eep

+ more if u need

+ ѕσяαиσ gяαиσи

The letter mage watched as the brunette stared into space, not paying attention to the people standing around her. Wondering if the female was deaf or blind in some way, Sorano leaned closer, trying to detect discrepancies in her aura. Focused on the auric field, she delved into the burst of colors, sifting through in curiosity before she would be abruptly jerked out of her thoughts by a sudden slipping of sound from the newcomer's lips. Ah, so she had noticed them after all? However, when the guild master listened to what she said, she would realize that the brunette was not at all speaking to them, but rather sending her words into the air around her. How odd, for someone to speak in this manner. She seemed to be telling herself something, narrating the happenings to her. "Er, yes..."

Sorano wondered how one should respond to such a situation, but she was saved the embarrassment of trying to initiate conversation as the new mage explained how she got here. A frustrated expression filled her face, and the girl suddenly blinked in surprise, as though only now noticing that Leila and Sorano were there as well. She introduced herself quickly, explaining her desire to join the guild. Interesting, that someone would join the guild for this reason. Leila's expression and aura displayed similar feelings, taking leave soon after. "Yes, see you around the guild, Miss Leila." The letter mage dipped her head in the Joyan's direction before continuing with Amaryllis' questions.

"My name is Sorano Granon, and I am the guild master of Fairy Tail. We are a mercenary guild that focuses mainly on providing a way for mages of all types to conduct business in a safe environment - you are welcome to join. There are merely a few questions you must answer, and a short form to fill out! Nothing particularly hard - we just like to know a bit about each member beforehand." The guild master slipped a short form asking for name, date of birth, nationality, and basic information about magic, before pulling out a notepad as well for the brief interview she would have to conduct, waiting for Amaryllis' response.
    ©️️ seadra of gs

i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 11th May 2018, 7:25 pm

Amaryllis blinked at Leila's suggestion to work together in the future and tilted her head to to side in thought to the proposal. Hmm... that will require more thought, she confirmed her decision after a few seconds of staring after the feline girl. She turned her attention to the other person that had approached her and offered a polite smile.

She hated her behavior but found that constantly feeling aware of what was yet to come and coupled with little interaction with others left her appearing strange and ditsy. Amaryllis would shrug her shoulders and instead choose to accept things they way they were going to be instead of dwelling on something that only with time would be corrected.

She pulled herself from her thoughts once more and caught the end of Sorano's speech and looked over the sheet. She filled in the information and organized her thoughts in preparation to answers impending questions. "Ok..." she responded.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 17th May 2018, 6:44 pm

surface of - serenity
    what is happening to me?
    so far away from reality

+ wc

+ ---

+ more if u need

+ ѕσяαиσ gяαиσи

The girl would fill out the form slowly, still looking as though slightly lost in a dream. She was definitely an unusual person, barely looking at Sorano as she let out a distant “Okay…”

Well, hey, new guild members were always welcome, right? This should work out fine. Delicately, she expanded her aura to sense the emotions of the figure sitting across from her – at the moment, Amaryllis seemed to be feeling calm enough, which made her vacant expression kind of odd. Perhaps it had to do with her magic – certain mages would act differently depending on their specialty, and she should be no exception. “Alright, it will only be a few questions. Nothing too hard, but please answer as honestly as you can.” Slowly, her magical energy would seep into her voice, the power imbued within it urging the girl before her to answer honestly. Of course, different mentalities and powers of mind would react differently, but Sorano found that using a bit of magical pressure usually eased forth more truthful answers. Though she could normally sense a lie anyways, it was best to be as certain as possible.

“Firstly, what are your intentions after joining the guild? If you were to join, do you promise not to cause any damage to the hall or any of our members without their consent?” It was only a simple few questions, but good enough for her – as long as they agreed, their answers would cover a wide spectrum.
    ©️️ seadra of gs

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 22nd May 2018, 6:04 pm

Amaryllis had no reason to lie to the guild leaders and gave her shoulders a small shrug at the suggestion of lying. It took more concentration to plan out lies and when the majority of lies led to misfortune she found little reason to bother with them.

She still hadn't considered her intentions after she joined the guild and considered them. Amaryllis tilted her head back and looked at the ceiling and began mumbling a few things. A few moments of silence passed before she snapped her head back up and plastered on a smile. "I'll take on a few missions, enhance my abilities and such. The main thing I want to do is study more on time magic!" she exclaimed with a sudden burst of excitement. Amaryllis pursed her lips and tilted her head in thoughts, "In regards to causing damage to the guild or to other members. I promise I won't intentionally and I'll probably avoid it for the most part anyway. If I do by mistake for one reason or another, I should be able to fix it for the most part."

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Character Sheet

Post by ivyleaf33 25th May 2018, 11:10 pm

Sorano nodded in confirmation at the woman’s answers, deeming them more than satisfactory enough. If there came to be any other hiccups along the way, she would deal with it then. “Alright, Miss Amaryllis. Welcome to Fairy Tail.” Retrieving the guild stamp from a mirror stitched into her sleeve, the guild master concentrated her magic into the runes around the edges, her own guild mark radiating lightly through her sleeve as a magic circle formed beneath the stamp. Glowing softly in a golden hue, she would ask Amaryllis where she would like the stamp to be. Continuing by placing it in the desired position, the stamp would leave the outline of a guild mark upon the woman’s skin, marking her as a new intern of the guild. Full guild members would receive a full mark, but for now, it was a mere outline upon her skin in the color of her liking.

“Please, help yourself to our resources – I wish you a pleasant stay.” Returning the stamp to the desk, guarded by fairies that would now become visible to the new member, Sorano walked off to finish whatever other business she had to take care of.

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 2nd June 2018, 12:08 pm

Amryllis nodded absently at Sorano and retreated back to a hidden corner. She looked around the guild and smiled softly. Looks like I arrived, she thought to herself as excitement and anticipation bubbled in her gut. She traced the outline of the guild stamp and looked into the echos of time.

She took note of the ups and downs, the good and bad that awaited her and felt nothing but joy at the new possibilities. "Who knows my magic might do some good for once..." she mumbled to no one in particular and drifted off into her own thoughts.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 9th June 2018, 8:40 am

Haru had been standing near Amaryllis as she talked to herself, just leaning on a nearby table with his arms crossed. "For once? Ha...I know the feeling." he could barely use his own magic without blowing things to smithereens, not that he minded; but sometimes it was not the best option; well, most of the time. His eyes drifted across the room to Leila as he felt his emotions flutter to the max. Looking back to the girl, he blushed a bit wondering if she'd seen that last look he'd given the neko.

"Summer is here...you're overdressed...says the guy who's always wearing a scarf." he made a joke about himself, even though he was in his usual white top with black shorts and sandals. His scarf was always with him everywhere he went.

× Bio
    × Magic

Fortunate Mistakes [Social/Open] Rose

Amaryllis Sita
    Amaryllis Sita

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Amaryllis Sita 21st June 2018, 7:41 pm

Amaryllis blinked her eyes as she brought herself back to the present and turned her attention to the source of the voice. She was temporarily unsure of his action until her mind quickly sorted through recent events. The movements of Leila across the room that drew the attention of the red headed male leaning on her table. The words he had addressed in to her and the embarrassed state of his expression. He was attracted to the neko. Amaryllis considered the potential outcomes while she didn't bother looking into the echos to determine fact from fiction she felt there would be a possibility depending on their choices and actions.

She brushed back a strand of her hair and turned her gaze upon him. "Hmm...You two would make cute kids," she informed with a chuckle and waited for the male's reaction.

@haru-senpai

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:42 am