Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Anaconda Job 1 - The Passport.

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Anaconda Job 1 - The Passport. Empty Anaconda Job 1 - The Passport.

Post by Shunsuke 6th May 2015, 4:55 pm

"I'm really gettin' to remember way back when, when we didn't even need passports to get in and out of places. What in tha' hell happened? Are these people really that paranoid that they have'ta guard the place so people don' get in? Or are these people just stupid or somethin'? It doesn't even matter now. I'm gon' need a piece of plastic or paper or whatever so I can get in and out of this damned place. Thing is, I'm in a dark guild so I don' think they'll give me one. I actually got an idea. Just gotta pretend to be in a guild like Fairy Tail or somethin' so they don' suspect a thing."

Shunsuke said all this while sitting in a tree.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anaconda Job 1 - The Passport. Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Anaconda Job 1 - The Passport. Empty Re: Anaconda Job 1 - The Passport.

Post by Shunsuke 6th May 2015, 5:03 pm

Okay, so here's what Shunsuke was gonna do: He was gonna get in line, falsely profess to be a member of a legal guild, and obtain a passport. Though he really didn't get what the hell was the commotion. I mean, what're you gonna need a passport for, Shunsuke thought, and kept thinking as the time went on. Think about it: It's a damn cheap piece of plastic that you need to show to the Rune Knights every time you enter or leave Fiore, or something like that. What's gonna happen next, are they gonna insert microchips into people's arms so they can monitor their every breathing movement?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OSTs:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 6th May 2015, 5:09 pm

Oh, damn. I didn't even realize that I had three posts left on this chapter. I could keep going on, but I want to finish this job for the EXP and stuff. I'm getting too caught up in talking to you that I'm actually forgetting the moment when Shunsuke actually gets the damn passport. I'm gonna try to not talk now.

So Shunsuke inched, yes, inched towards the registration office in which passports were ordered...bought...made. When he got in, I'm not gonna sugarcoat this, the line was huge as a mother******. Everywhere, you got gruff-looking old men standing at the doors, moms with their screaming, and I mean screaming children, and some homeless people who look like they've bathed in dirt instead of water.

"Well, this'll be fun."

OSTs:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 6th May 2015, 5:16 pm

Each awake second felt like an eternity to Shunsuke. Incessant screaming, bellowing old men, and literally miasma radiating from the room in which he was to get his passport. It took so long that Shunsuke got used to even the process in which obtaining a passport radiated. All you had to do was state your name, what you're affiliated with, and let them take a picture of that face of yours. Not too hard, right? Wrong. Well, the only thing that was making it hard was the fact that the worst people probably to be around in a century just had to go and get their passports today. Like, why today of all days?

OSTs:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 6th May 2015, 5:27 pm

Sitting in a tree, eating dried persimmons. Mind you, Shunsuke has never heard of persimmons, but that just happened to be the thing he was dreaming of eating. He laid there, literally sitting in line on the ground. He was sitting in the tree, eating the persimmons when he heard a voice. Literally sounded like a damn loudspeaker, to tell you the truth. So it took Shunsuke a good thirty seconds of getting yelled at to compel him to wake up. When he finally did come to, he found himself at the booth in which passports were issued. Somehow, the line pushed him forward while he was asleep.

"What's your name, guild, and I need a picture," the registrar sighed.

"Shunsuke Kato," Shunsuke replied. "And I'm part of Fairy Tail. And here."

The registrar lazily pulled up the machine, took the picture of a dazed Shunsuke, and out came a little blue book with "Passport" stamped on it.

"Here you go, I guess."

He(Shunsuke) took the book, and stumbled out of the registry.

OSTs:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 1:54 pm