Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Anaconda Job 2 - The Bully.

Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sōzōsuke Kato
    Experience : 525

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Devil Slayer
    Second Skill: Takeover - Anaconda Soul(Unfinished)
    Third Skill:

Anaconda Job 2 - The Bully. Empty Anaconda Job 2 - The Bully.

Post by Shunsuke 8th May 2015, 6:01 pm

"Damn, these splinters are really digging into ma' ass," Shunsuke bellowed. "So you mean to tell me that ya needa heavy to take care of this 'bully' for you, kid? If I didn't kno' any better, I'd say that you were askin' me to beat up some little kid for ya."

"That's exactly what I don't want you to do," the client replied. "And I don't need it, I want it. All you need to do is scare him off. Like crush a trashcan or use some of your magic or something like that. I'll end up getting expelled from the school if you go and beat him up or kill him or something. Like I said, all you need to do is scare him off. Make him know not to mess with me."

"Don't you think you could be doing that yourself or somethin'? Whatever. Just because I need the money, I'll do it."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anaconda Job 2 - The Bully. Shunsuke_by_gramcrackers-d95mjy6

OSTs:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Anaconda Job 2 - The Bully. Empty Re: Anaconda Job 2 - The Bully.

Post by Shunsuke 11th May 2015, 6:51 pm

The distance from where Shunsuke and his client were standing to the client's school was longer than even I care to admit. We're talking twenty minutes, so I'm gonna give you two posts(including this one) of walking. Just straight walking. Nothing else, besides a little bit of conversation here and there. Mind you, I could cut to the scene where the two meet the bully and Shunsuke scares him off, but I needed to fill the post minimum, to be honest. I also thought that me cut scening would make the entire thing lackluster, so I decided against it. By this time, Shunsuke was just getting off the crate or whatever that thing was, picking the splinters out of his ass. I'll tell you right now that those damn things were deep in his buttocks, and it took him at least a solid five minutes to remove them all. He could put bandages on later.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

OSTs:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 11th May 2015, 7:00 pm

Shunsuke adjusted his black hat so that it obscured his eyes, but not too much so that it blinded him. Turns out the client had places to be before he went for "The Reaping". Yes, "The Reaping". "The Reaping" is a term I'm gonna use for when Shunsuke goes and scares off that kid. I really shouldn't be using "scared off" so much; it sounds redundant. But I have to find a cleaner version for "Make the kid shit his pants" or something. The reason why I'm talking to you right now is because I lied when I said the "here and there" talking; Shunsuke and his client actually didn't talk at all. All it was was the man just following the kid to a donut shop, a rose garden(no, not the city.), his mother's house, and a bank. What the hell would he need with a bank, Shunsuke thought. They only have 1% interest up in this damn country.

OSTs:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 12th May 2015, 2:10 pm

You see, I figured that you'd be wondering where the kid hails from and all that jazz. So, I'm gonna give you a bit of a backstory. Anyhow, no, the kid isn't from Magnolia; he's from Hargeon. He and his mom moved here about a year ago to get the hell away from some really bad people that the mama bear was associating with. If you're asking about the father, he's alive and well, but he's on one of those Hundred-Year Jobs, so he isn't around the house much. The client used to have an older brother who was exceptionally skilled at ReQuip Magic, and was a Rune Knight, but he got taken down while on a Lacrima raid.But enough about that. When the client got to his new school, he made some friends, and by some, I mean one or two. Asides from that, there was this one kid who especially tormented him; he's the kid who Shunsuke's gonna torment.

OSTs:
    Shunsuke
    Shunsuke

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Shunsuke 12th May 2015, 2:33 pm

Alright, since this is the last post of the job, I'll try not to talk as much as I did in the other four posts. But I don't know if my typing fingers and my incredibly smart brain can handle the lack of speaking on their behalf.

About damn time that Shunsuke and his client reached the damn school! That, what, twenty-minute walk felt like an eternity to Shunsuke. Anyhow, it was time to seek out this kid and beat the shit out of him, er, I mean scare him until he pisses his pants, no, no, I mean scare him. That's what I meant to say. So Shunsuke and the client started searching everywhere, and I mean everywhere. There was a time where they even walked into the women's room! But Shunsuke didn't care. He needed to take a leak, and so did the client. So they walked into a bathroom, where they saw the target, casually urinating in a urinal. Without a moment's notice, Shunsuke utilized his Extension Magic to cause his right arm to elongate, and hit the pipe connecting the urinal to the wall, spraying water everywhere. This isn't gonna take long to explain, since Shunsuke didn't do much anyway. He then took the boy who was bullying the client, and pushed his face into the plumbing pipe, so that he was completely soaked from head to toe. He then turned the boy around, and ended with:

"So I hear you're bullyin' my little friend here. Do that again, and I'll kill'ya."

There's nothing else I can say that describes how incredibly scared and scarred the boy was, except that he shat his pants.

OSTs:

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 11:37 am