Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Awoken to a surprise

iannabben
    iannabben

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Saber tooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Awoken to a surprise  Empty Awoken to a surprise

Post by iannabben 13th April 2015, 2:58 am

Ian opened his eyes as he was in the room in the guildhall. It took him a lot of tiem to even turn his head. He couldn't remember what had happened to him, the last thing he could remember was that something hit him in the back of the head and now that he awoke in his room at saber. He softly rubbed the guildmark on his shoulder. The soft green-bluesih ocean like colour was easily see-able. He was not wearing a shirt and his six-pack was not so much see able anymore. It was obvious that he had been out for a while as sually he trained to make sure it would be easily seen. He sighed as he tried to stand up but felt a sharp pain in his stomach. However he pushed throught and made sure that he would be able to sit up. He was hooked to a few machines as far as he could tell. Had he been in a coma for this long ? He didn't know anything anymore. He only knew his name, that he was a member of sabertooth, he knew his magic and his boyfriend but that was all he was able to remember. He hated the fact that his memory felt like it had been throught a drain and that only drops of it were left in his mind. He was also in a kind of sweatpants. He couldn't remember how he got there however he did remember his room so he knew that he wasn't at any hospital. His injuries eitherr had healed for as far that he would have been able to come back to his room in the guild or he hadn't been wounded for that long.

He sighed as he bit throught the pain around his stomach and felt the bandage that was wrapped around most of his upper body. He detached most of the machines that were linked to him. He had a bit of medical experience and a bit of medical knowledge so he knew which to detach and which not as he left his drip on. He walked with it too the hall seeing it was pretty much almost empty. Or better said it was empty. However it was too clean to be abandoned as he sat at the guild bar and got himself a martini looking for signs to see if someone has left some clues to where they might be. But the fact was that saebertooth didn't have the most members in there. Everyone was probably on a job and the guildmaster was probably busy so he didn't worry. He just sat there drinking the martini without alcohol as he was only sixteen now. He sighed as after a while no one came in and he went to his bedroom. He layed back on the bed with a bit of pain and checked his clock. It was a clock that told time and date but the clock had to be broken. It said that it was the 13th of april. Last time he checked it , it was at least december. He shook his head. The clock probably broke, even thought that wouldn't be possible. He was in denial, he should know the clocks would run on magic. Magic wasn't something that could run out like a pair of batteries. If this was real he had been afsleep for almost five months. However he shook his head not believing it as he began to play with his wind magic a bit waiting for someone to walk into the guild hall. He had left the door to his room open so he would hear that sound of footsteps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions:
    D: 2
    C: 0

Exp Earned: 50
    Exp needed to become C= 100
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Awoken to a surprise  Empty Re: Awoken to a surprise

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th April 2015, 9:10 pm

Ryo sighed as he and Gora appeared on the platform heading into the guild hall. It was a sad day for him. Not because he was here at the guild hall. Ryo loved his guild and they were like the family he never had, but always wanted. Still it was a sad day for both him and his partner as they were here to do their daily ritutal of visiting their beloved partner Ian. He had been out for several months and Ryo was starting to worry he wouldn't come out of it. As he walked towards the guild hall however he looked up at the sky from under his broad brimmed hat that managed to shade himself from the sun. He tsked annoyed at the sun, and the power it stole from him now in his present state. He and his wolf walked into the foyer of the guild hall sighing softly as he looked around. Sabertooth wasn't as full as it used to be that was true, but for everyone to be away so much; it lacked the proper warmth that would be nice in a guild as close as Sabertooth claimed to be.

Still he would handle that another time, but for now he was here on the most important matter to his heart. He walked to the dormitory rooms and was quick to find Ian's room. When he saw the door open both he and Gora were instantly on edge. Ryo drew a hand full of cards as Gora's fur stood on edge. They both inched closer to the door, but the spurs on Ryo's boots gave away each and every footfall without a hope of secrecy, or stealth. As he rounded the door and looked inside however his cards dropped from his hand as his jaw dropped open as he could only stare in wide eyed amazement. Tears formed in his eyes and instantly rushed forward he threw his arms around Ian pulling him into a tight hug tears streaming down his pale face "Oh IAN! Oh my beloved Ian! Y-You've come back to me! I-I had almost given up hope!" he sobbed as his hat fell from his head revealing his chocolate brown hair, and the fact that he was almost a sickly looking pale, but he seemed to be healthy and well nurished. Gora rushed over and was licking at Ian's hands as his tail wagged a mile a minute in the air.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Awoken to a surprise  Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 20th April 2015, 3:11 am

Ian yawned as he was standing at the window of his room just looking outside. At times like this he loved the fact that their guild hall was flying and not attached to the ground. It made the view from every room that was there spectacular. He just made small tornado's in his hand as he looked outside and this took a bit of concentration from him. it was because of this that he didn't notice ryo come into the guild hall. He only heard him when hee heard something drop to the ground and he turned around looking ryo in the eyes before he was hugged tightly. Ian couldn't help but smile as he layed his head in ryo his neck and held him. "Sssh honey its ok, I am back now aren't I ?" He said smiling as he looked at Gora who was licking his hand as petted the dog. "Its good to see you too gora" He said smiling. The dog was obviously happy to see him.

He softly released the hug as he looked at Ryo with concern on his face. Ryo his skin seemed icy pale white, pretty unnaturally white. He seemed healthy thought but Ian couldn't help worry about Ryo. ''Ryo .. are you ok ? you're skin ... its so cold and pale" He said a bit shocked wondering what could have happened. Maybe he was sick in some kind of way that made his skin so pale. "And where is everyone in saber ? I haven't seen this guild so empty in a long time" He told him as he looked through the door to the guild.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 25th April 2015, 10:05 pm

Ryo looked at his lover with eyes that were still red and puffy from his tears. This was the happiest day of his life and he wanted to keep holding his love forever, but when he asked the qustions he sniffled wiping his face with a red hankerchief nodding his head "The guild has shrunk a bit, but they normally meet down in the new guild tavern. The one up here is going to be removed, and the teleportation circle down below has been covered with a bar where everyone goes now. It's a warm, and friendly place to be sure. It did have the unfortnaute side effect of making the guild hall a bit empty."

He then blushed as he cleared his thorat lightly "Well...I'm not sick....I am for all intensive purposes healthy as a horse. It's just...since you've been out i-i've kinda been through a lot, and done some things I needed to. I'm still me...just a bit better I suppose. I've had a few things change about me, but I'm still the me you know and love." he said a bit nervously, but still focused on the joy he was feeling now that Ian was awake.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 28th April 2015, 4:36 pm

Ian smiled as he listened to the explanation however he didn't let ryo whipe away the tears with his hankerchief or rather he wouldn't have too as Ian would have done so with his fingers as he smiled looking in the face of his best friend and love. "Well that explains the silence from the guild hall" He said smiling as he waited for him to awnser the other question. Ian could feel that Ryo was very nervous when he had asked him this. It was very obvious that Ryo didn't want to talk about it so Ian wouldn't ask much further. He actuallty silenced Ryo up by putting his head on his chest feeling a flood of weakness come over him. He had just gotten up and he had taken himself of , of the machines. It wasn't weird that his body couldn't stand for so long and do all this effort after having layed down on a bed for so long. Ian had to build up a lot of muscle again due to it having degraded over time. Ian had to hold on to Ryo for support but kept standing. "Don't worry about it, I know you are still the ryo I know and love and that won't change no matter what you will tell me He said smiling brightly at ryo.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 6th May 2015, 2:02 pm

Ryo noticed just how Ian was struggling on his feet. He had been out of it for a long time, and it was incredibly insensative of Ryo not to notice. He carefully helped Ian back into his bed and began to gently massage his lover's arms to try and help the muscles stimulate and revive. Gora on the other hand just laid down on the floor next to the bed watching his partners with a wagging tail. Ryo smiled as he pulled up a deck of cards and let them form into a chair for him sitting down next to his love kissing his forehead softly "Well...I went on a mission with Frederick one of our guild's S rank magi. We went and eradicated a den of Vampires....The one who hired us was a vampire himself, and in lue of payment for the job in jewels he made an offer I just couldn't pass up." Ryo gulped as he picked his hat up and put it back on his head tipping it in front of his face slightly

"He turned me into a vampire." He said softly, but no so soft to count as a whisper.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    iannabben
    iannabben

Player 

Post by iannabben 11th May 2015, 3:35 pm

Ian smiled as he felt ryo hold him and help him to get on the bed. He was tired allready, he didn't like the fact that he had been in a coma for so long as he had to "restart" his body all over again. However he seemed to smile and cheer up when he saw that Ryo still had the deck of cards that he had given to him as a birthday present and watched them form into a chair. "Ooh learned a new trick i see'' He told him with a smirk as he softly sighed feeling ryo work on his muscles hoping he would indeed get them to be stimulated.

He watched Ryo be nervous as he spoke to him about going on a mission with one of the S rank mages of the guild. He still couldn't believe ryo had gotten such a high rank now. He didn't know ryo had become second in command of saber yet he only knew ryo had become like rank A , this was as far as he could remember. He was a bit shocked by the news that he had become a vampire so there was a moment of akward silence before he smiled and hugged him. "Thats fine, if thats what you wanted then I don't mind at all, you are still the same person right ? You're still my manly cowboy" He joked meaning that he allways tipped his hat from time to time and he thought it kind of looked like a cowboy. "So how is life being a vampire ?" He asked him as he layed back down on the bed as he turned his head to ryo wanting to talk to someone after having been alone for such a long time.

Missions:

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 31st May 2015, 4:18 pm

Ryo smiled as he shook his head lightly as he sat in his chair holding onto Ian's hand "Not really. I just haven't had much reason to use this particular skill of mine. You see it actually barely requires magic in order to use, and I can shape them into most anything mundane that I might require. Still it's an old skill just not one I use a lot." he said as he brushed Ian's hair back.

He then chuckled blushing ever so slightly as he was called a manly cowboy. He knew what Ian was refering too and he just nodded his head "Indeed. I am still me. Just with a few more quirks I'd say." He smiles and looks at the window frowning slightly "As for being a vampire. Well...I can't say there is anything wrong with it. It is just a new type of existance I am not accustomed to as of yet. Of course going out in the sun will be a bit harder if I don't cover up and make sure I am not so sure about holy magic, fire, or lightning. Things of that nature. Still with all these flaws come many great strengths. Still I myself haven't changed at all I'm still the same as I've always been."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 2:46 pm