Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma)

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) - Page 2 Empty Re: King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 17th April 2015, 11:47 pm

Kakuma came running as fast as she could, coming around a corner she nearly ran over braile as she exited a the building in question. Kakuma blinked at her, "uh did you say you needed help?" Kakuma pressed her ear to the door and heard angry voices, "Oh ok you trapped them in there." Kakuma turned to Braile and frowned, she was bleeding. Kakuma ripped a piece of her dress of and then wiped her mouth clean of blood. "Are you ok?" Kakuma was a bit angry now, nobody hurt her guild members. Kakuma waited for Braile to respond, then moved to the door and pulled her weapon free, "Well then here i go." Kakuma pulled open the door and walked in.

The group was busy packing up the lacrima, Kakuma could see a trap door in the corner. One turned around and called out to the others, who stopped what they were doing. They drew closer and readied weapons. "Who are you!" the one with the most balls asked her in a tone of voice Kakuma didn't like.

"Death." Kakuma simply responded as she slashed the air horizontally, a "blade" of holy energy and light arched forward, the first 6 or so got caught in it, the rest dived to the ground to safety. "Well then shall we begin?"

Spell used.
    Moonlight Glave

Last edited by Kakuma Blackflower on 18th April 2015, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) - Page 2 KF68skC

King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) - Page 2 Empty Re: King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma)

Post by Guest 18th April 2015, 12:06 am

Braile chuckled as her guild master took out 6 of the men and pulled out a large nap sack from inside her sleeve. "Good thing they started packing up the lacrima already, you take care of the trash and I will bag the goods.... and thank you Kakuma." She ran up to the already packed lacrima shipment and started to finish loading it quickly, though she did take a few tries to get it all to fit, looks like they were packing as many as fast as possible. She didn't mean to sound rude when she demanded Kakuma like she did. It just came naturally to her when she gets into a fight like that.

Once the first shipment was packed up Braile unfolded the giant bag she pulled out earlier so she can load up the rest and have an easier time holding onto the rest of the shipment. It would be easier if she were to just hold all the extra lacrima inside of another one the storage lacrima, but that would ruin their integrity and most likely wouldn't work. It took her about ten minutes to load up every single piece up and get it into a way they could carry it easier. After packing up she looked at her guild master in admiration not even noticing if anyone else could see it. She wiped her lips again with her bare palm to remember the piece of her guild masters dress.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th April 2015, 12:30 am

Kakuma strod forwards after she cast her spell, braile running past her to the lacirma. Kakuma simply held out her hand and triggered another spell, The lights in the room dimmed and you could see the very light moving towards Kakuma. The new members of the group simply ran away from Kakuma, she was to much for them. the other 23 guys climbed to their feet and charged at her, Kakuma simply smiled as she took a hold of a small marble sized ball of light she had just created. "Bad move." Kakuma just gently tossed the orb at the closed person to her, he made a move to catch it but it exploded when i touched him. Kakuma simply watched as 14 of them went down like no big deal. The last 9 guys simply slide to a halt and looked horrified, Kakuma licked the claws of the hand that was not holding her blade. They looked at each other wondering what to do, as if they had made up their minds 4 ran forward at Kakuma while the other five moved to grab Braile with the intend of taking her hostage. Kakuma simply punched the first idiot that came in range and the other three stopped.

Spell used.
    Sunlight Eclipse

Last edited by Kakuma Blackflower on 18th April 2015, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 18th April 2015, 12:45 am

Braile was lost in her own little world when all of a sudden the lights went out and Kakuma took out nearly all of the men. She knew her guild master was amazing but wow. And these men were kind of idiots, charging at someone who took out nearly the entire squadron by themselves. Then five more men started running towards Braile while she wasn't paying attention. But luckily for her, her animal insincts kicked in with a twitch of the ears. She snapped back into reality and let them get close enough to try and grab her. But instead of actually going through with it, she punched two of them at the same time in the gut and jumped backwards planting both feet firmly against the wall.

The three men who were going after her still continued as she sprung off the wall grabbing two in the face slamming them backwards against the floor and used their bodies as a continuous handspring to deliver a kick into the face of the last one, landing on his face. She patted her robes with her hands and spoke up to her guild maser "How you holding up?" Her tails wrapped around her waist and she walked off the mans face and grabbed a bag of the shipment.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th April 2015, 1:10 am

Kakuma sprung foward she they stopped hitting one twice with the palm of her hand then kicking him in the chest. one of the other guys rushed her from the side swing a long sword trying to hit her. Kakuma rolled out of the way but still to a glancing blow, rolling to her feet Kakuma pivoted and swung out her sword in a wide ark. her blade caught the man by surprise, pushing his blade wide, Kakuma simply delivered a turning kick to the side of his head. She felt a stinging pain as she did, the last man had gotten smart he had waited for her back to be turned. He had cut her back with his blade, drawing blood, Kakuma simply rounded on him. "This is my favorite dress!" a funny point considering she only owned two set of clothing total.

The man made a squeak as Kakuma glared at him, he raised his sword to attack again. "Stay back... please ill hurt you... I will." He was going to continue but Kakuma rushed forward and grabbed him by the neck and hoisted him off the ground.

Kakuma heard Braile call out to her. "Oh I'm good just finishing up here." Kakuma simply tossed the man aside like he was a toy. He scrambled out of the building. "well that was fun."

Post by Guest 18th April 2015, 1:22 am

Braile grabbed the second shipment of lacrima and headed towards Kakuma with a half smile and tossed the bag at her feet because to be honest, the bag was kind of too heavy for Braile to carry. "You are a wonderful fighter, you know that right?" After a second she took her journal out of her sleeve "Would you mind if I were to draw you in my journal? I like to keep tabs on people whenever I can... Why did I tell you that..." She face palmed in that second, she was not one to tell people about the journal.

But then she took her hand off her head and pulled out her pen quill and started drawing anyways. Every stroke she took a revealed more and more accuracy in her guild masters appearance than ever. But she stopped upon noticing something dripping on the floor behind Kakuma. Braile slammed her unfinished journal and threw it on the ground in fear. "Whats that!" She pulled Kakuma over and turned her around to see the cut on her back. "We need to get that patched up!" She paused for a moment and fixed the fear in her face "B-because we don't want sand getting in it and getting infected." A simple diversion to hide her worry. Though it probably didn't work.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th April 2015, 1:42 am

Kakuma smiled and Brailes shyness, she found it adorable. Kakuma Took the bag of lacrima then sat down for Braile to do her thing, Kakuma was biding her time. Kakuma was wondering how good of a artist Braile was when she suddenly freaked out. Kakuma had forgotten about the one idiot who had got her with his blade, she had not really noticed really. Kakuma simply held up her hands, "Calm down Braile." Kakuma stood up. "lets go outside where there is light." Kakuma picked up Brailes journal off the ground, brushing any dirt off as she did. Kakuma turned and faced Braile, "lets go." Kakuma took her hand and pulled her outside of the building. Kakuma found a nice shady area where she could cast her spell. Kakuma held out her hand and drew in sunlight from the area, oddly enough the shady area brightened up as Kakuma did so. After a few seconds another small marble sized ball of light was formed. "Here." Kakuma smiled and handed the ball over to Braile, it was warm and had a gentle yellow tint to it. "This is my healing spell, all you have to do is crush it and think of who you want to heal." Kakuma Smiled and waited for Braile to crush the ball.

Spell used.
    Sunlight Radiance

Post by Guest 18th April 2015, 1:56 am

Braile made a small pouting face and looked away at being told to calm down, it was much harder to do than say though but she subsided. When Kakuma grabbed Brailes journal her heart skipped a beat, that was where she kept all her secrets about anything, a real panic washed over her but she tried to stay calm as she was pulled out of the building by her guild master.

Her guild master cast a spell after dragging her into a shaded area, which made no sense at the time when said into the sun but after seeing the spell be cast Braile knew why. Kakuma told her how to use the spell that was just cast. She took a deep breath and put both hands around the orb and though about Kakuma. The orb was had a cool sensation when Braile touched it and then crushed it, in order to heal her guild master. After that Braile remembered that Kakuma had her journal. "Uhm excuse me? May I have my journal back please?" She looked down at her guild master with soft eyes like a begging fox. Which was kind of childish considering the age difference being almost if not exactly around ten years apart with Braile being the older one.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th April 2015, 2:12 am

Kakuma shot Braile a glance. "well i think you need to pay me back for using me as bait." Kakuma was being evil now, "So ill make you a deal... Take me out on a date and we can call everything even." Kakuma didn't even think about that fact Braile might not even like women. She was to concerned with what she wanted. "I think it only fair after i had to come bail you out of trouble too." Kakuma shot Braile a coy smile. She held out her hand for Braile to shake, "Well i guess you may not like me cause I'm a girl..." Kakuma frowned as she finally thought about it. "But to be honest i find you REALLY attractive. I mean i love you tails, they are so soft and the way they weave about is nice. And your ears i like their length, they look so cute i want to scratch them. Basicly i find you cute as a... umm i forget how to say it." Kakuma stuck her tongue out and close a eye. "Oh well. So what will it be?" Kakuma own tail was wagging back a forth showing her excitement, he ears were also completely up. Even if Braile didn't say yes Kakume would return the journal reguardless.

Post by Guest 18th April 2015, 5:21 pm

Brailes expression of innocence turned to one of annoyance after hearing the first request. Her eyes narrowed and then she heard the explanation. Her guild master already asked the question to go on a date but now its kind of being forced upon her. And then Kakuma started to compliment her on the way she looked an Braile lit up like she had a fever. She let out a sigh and put a palm softly on her own forehead. "Like I have a choice now..." She shook her guild masters hand with a slow sigh of relief. She was going to say yes as soon as they got back to the guild hall, but now she made affirmative now. After a second she held the hand shake and embraced Kakuma with a smile on her face.

It was a random act of affection she knew, but while in the hug she whispered something into her ears. "I was going to say yes anyways. Since you asked earlier." She let go of the hug and put her hands back into her sleeve and bowed to her guild master in honor, mostly because that was how she was taught to act to someone in charge. Though Kakuma probably didn't like that.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 18th April 2015, 11:08 pm

Kakuma grinned like a mad woman as Braile answered her. "My dear you always have a choice, i would never do anything without your permission." Kakuma was quite happy, "sorry if i made i seem like you have no choice, i spoke without thinking." Kakuma let Braile go as she broke away from the hug. Her smile disappeared as Braile bowed to her. Kakuma took Braile's journal and bopped her over the head with it. "Stop that... i hate it when people do that." Kakuma was almost pouting when she spoke. "Just because I'm a stronger mage does not mean that you have to give me respect, i should have to earn that." Kakuma held out the journal so Braile could take it back. "Please remember that, I'm no better then you as we are equal."

Kakuma looked around and hefted the bag of lacrima and looked around, she was quite happy today, even though she was being a bit immature about how she got that way. Kakuma offered her hand to Braile. "So... lets go home." Kakuma smiled, "and on the way you can ask anything you want to." Kakuma was looking forward to her time with Braile and hoped it would be fun.

Post by Guest 20th April 2015, 11:08 pm

Braile felt her journal touch her ears before the rest of her head and she clenched her muscles ready for a full blown hit. But it was just a light tap that made contact with her head. Braile straightened her posture as her guild master explained again that she doesn't like to be given honor because she is stronger or in a place of power. She reached over and grabbed her journal from Kakumas grasp and slid it into her sleeve and closed her eyes with a tight smile. Her voice was soft "I don't bow to you because you are stronger. Nor do I do it because you are my guild master. I do it because I have the utmost respect for who you are and how you act as a leader. I can see that you are young but you know how to fight to protect others as well as convince even more people to join a cause. That is why you have my honor."

Braile took another bow to her guild master followed by grabbing the lacrima luggage they needed to carry off into the nearest town to the merchant who had it stolen from them. Braile started walking out of the town and after about a good ten feet again she looked up at the clear sky. She sat there for about ten seconds just to appreciate what was going on in her life. She was back with her family... her syndicate... her guild.

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 12:21 am