Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma)

King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) Empty King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma)

Post by Guest 12th April 2015, 9:35 pm

Job Details:

Braile wandered through the desert wearing her usual robes, though if a normal person were wearing them they would probably die of a heat stroke. Her hair draped over her face in a fashion that hid nearly her entire face but her eyes. Her hands stayed inside the sleeves of her robe in order  to keep them from getting sun burnt. Within her sleeves she had four canteens full of water along with some dried jerky if they were to get hungry in their journey to find the king of thieves, that is if he isn't just a legend.

The new member of the Black Rose guild also had a large towel inside her robe sleeves just incase the wind were to pick up and she were required to shield her face from the sand. Along with her on the mission, Braile brought along her team member who also happened to be the guild master of their guild. Braile was lucky in order to end up being placed on a team with such a person of stature. And the best part of all was  that Braile is actually able to communicate to her via telecommunication, a simple gift that was handed to her from her ancestors.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) Empty Re: King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma)

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 12th April 2015, 10:21 pm

Kakuma was dressed in her stand clothing, mainly cause she only had 3 dress total, following the new member. She was claiming to be apart of the original faction Kakuma had taken over, she didn't know what to say honestly. Kakuma walked a little faster and sniffed the girl again... Yep the person was indeed a she. Kakuma sneezed as she got a bit of sand in her nose, getting Braile on the back.

"opps sorry, So... uh since its just me and you... i have a question." Kakuma was looking around the area for any signs of the enemy, "why do you cover yourself like that," Kakuma stepped in front of girl. "Can i see your face? i wish to see your face." Kakuma liked the way she smelled, she wanted to see this girls face some more. Kakuma cocked her head and smiled, her ears perking up as she spoke. Kakuma's tail flicked back and forth as she waited for a answer, she didn't mind honestly. Anyone that saw the way Kakuma was acting might find her actions odd, but she didn't care about others opinions. "So? can i see your face?" Kakuma was a bit insistent, she was not thinking about how inconsiderate she was being right now, she was kind of thick that way sadly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) KF68skC

Post by Guest 12th April 2015, 10:43 pm

Braile stopped in her tracks as her guild master pretty much just sneezed on her back. She turned towards Kakuma and looked at her with a blank expression while keeping her hands inside her robes. After the apology, Braile listened more into the conversation. After receiving the full request Braile simply nodded and brushed her hair back out of her face to show off her golden yellow eyes and lithe face. Remembering that there is probably snot on the back of her tabard, Braile took her hands out of her hood and removed it and placed in in a satchel that she kept inside her robes.

Most people would be amazed at what Braile keeps in her robe. "You are very curious aren't you?" She turned around after speaking and started walking again. "The only reason I complied thus far is for two reasons, one of which I am keeping to myself." Instead of putting her hands back inside her sleeve, Braile kept them hanging loose at her sides, just showing off how lengthy her stature was in comparison to her guild masters. Her claw like nails were painted black so that they wouldn't blend in with her hand. Her black boots kicking up more sand as they walked.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th April 2015, 1:31 am

Kakuma blinked at the girl. "Ohh your pretty." Kakuma followed her as she started walking a slight skip in her pace. She was bored at this point and was with good company, Braile was a looker. Kakuma stared at the womans tail, it was meshed together. "Well that wont do." Kakuma waited until she found a outcrop of rock and pulled Braile to it, not letting her argue or pull away. "you need to take better care of you tail," Kakuma pushed her into a sitting position and sat the opposite direction, pulling Braile's tail in front of her. Kakuma pulled out a small bone comb she carried on her for her own tail. after a bit of combing she found out that there was more than on tail. "Oh beautiful you fur is gorgeous," Kakuma brushed her tail until it was puffy and clean, she then took her tails and nuzzled them. "Mmm so nice." Kakuma pivioted and leaned in a sniffed her again. She smiled, "So what was the reason you complied?" Kakuma was gonna try and keep the conversation going for as long as she could, she wanted to get to know this new member. Perhaps for her own reasons, but it never hurt to be friendly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 13th April 2015, 1:45 am

Brailes ears flopped behind her head as they walked in the dessert sun. "That word, pretty, I don't think it means what you think it means..." A kind of bold statement to respond to her guild master with. She made sure not to look in the direction of her guild master so that she could hide a bit of blush away. Suddenly Braile was yanked to the side by Kakuma who proceeded to brush her tail. She again made sure to keep her face pointed away from her guild master to keep from blushing, but let her ears twitch as her tails felt soothed and brushed. "The main reason I complied was because you were my guild master and you asked me to do something, so it was done." She finished speaking while moving her hands to run a hand through her own hair.

Braile instinctively pulled out her journal from her magical sleeve of storage along with a quill pen. In her journal she opened up to a page dedicated to people, specifically her guild master. Making sure that the Kakuma wasn't looking Braile wrote out in it I think I will get along with this guild much more than I had hoped.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th April 2015, 2:15 am

Kakuma blinked as Braile told her why she complied, "No no i don't want that... I want you to do it cause you want to." Kakuma was quite annoyed now. "Please don't treat me like im special, Black Rose is a family, i may lead it but its no mine." Kakuma balled her fist. "And please... call me Kakuma... Don't ever call me Guild Master." Kakuma huffed and leaned back and looked at Braile. "Sorry... I'm not special, just someone who just who was put in a position of power." Kakuma sighed. "I don't want to be held above all of you."

Kakuma looked around the area, it was barren except the rocks they were sitting on. She looked at Braile, "So... you were apart of the Syndicate? Under Dorina?" Kakuma put Brailes tails in her lap and petted them. Kakuma needed to know what she wanted from Black Rose. "What do you want from us? You know that kind of stuff is not something we do anymore, we have to play nice now..." Kakuma fiddled with Braile's tails some more waiting for a answer, hoping that it was a good one. Kakuma sighed, "More importantly... what did you do in the syndicate?"

Post by Guest 13th April 2015, 2:29 am

While sitting Braile put her journal back inside her robes and secured them inside the satchel that held her tabard. After Kakuma's explanation of her position in the guild Braile let out a sigh and a big smile. "Sorry for stating it like that." Then Kakuma asked what it was like in the old syndicate. Memories flashed back inside Brailes head of some of the best and worst times while in Bosco. Then Kakuma asked one final question causing Braile to jump back into reality.

She quickly pulled her tails away from her guild master and brushed herself off, standing. "The syndicate was like a huge family. We looked after each other despite our lack of actual legal needs and our illegal tendencies. And as for what I did.... I will keep that to myself for now." She started heading off into the direction of the job again with her ears back and thinking to herself. After about seven minutes she stopped dead in her tracks and put a swift hand on her face as to hide it from Kakuma. The memories that she had were more bad than she had hoped for. And what was worse for her was the fact that she couldn't find any of her old friends in the new guild making her feel alone again.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th April 2015, 2:46 am

Kakuma pouted as Braile pulled her tails away, she had also not answered Kakuma question. Kakuma sigh and stood up. "Well i will need to know eventualy... i have been trying to prevent any backlash from smacking us." Kakuma clicked her tongue. "And knowing who i have in the guild is the best way to do that." Kakuma took the lead and remained silent for a good time. She wondered who Braile was, it bugged her not knowing. The Twins, Kakuma daughters, were going to be around this woman. She could be anything, a Slaver or a murder, perhaps something even worse. Kakuma stopped suddenly, "I will warn you know.... if you do anything that harms my family, my Black Rose.... I will end your life." Kakuma turned to face her. "Everyone in Black Rose is Family to me, you can join that family if you wish... but like i said... you harm them, and i end you." Kakuma eyes showed she was serious and that she was not afraid to kill. And just like that Kakuma smiled, "So how about it?" She held out her hand, "Do you need a family? Because you can join mine." Kakuma kept smiling. Something popped into her mind, "OH! right so Zerrin showed up a few days ago, not sure if you know him but i figured i would tell you."

Post by Guest 13th April 2015, 3:04 am

After standing there for a good minute or so she finally turned to Kakuma and grabbed her hands forcefully with a tear running down her right eye. Her gaze was cold despite the telltale signs of nearing a breakdown. "What I did back in the syndicate was be the undertaker. I made sure that the people of our own had their burials done correctly and that our enemies were never questioned when they turned up missing. Most of the time I cleaned up that mans messes. I have never feared anyone more than that man..." She then slowly placed Kakuma's hand on her own forehead "Thank you... Kakuma... Thank you very much..."

With a sniffle she wiped her face and corrected her posture and faced the direction they needed to be heading. "So if we keep walking in that direction for about an hour we should be within visual range of the hideout of the bandits. That range should be around a mile or so but we should be careful to make sure we are not spotted." She brushed her hair out of her face again to see better and let out a light smile and gripped onto her journal inside her sleeve while trying to resist writing in it.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 13th April 2015, 5:52 am

Kakuma nodded at her analysis of the situation, she was clearly good with plans. "Well i can handle getting us closer without being seen." Kakuma walked up to Braile. "For give me but this is the only way i can share my spells with you." With her final Words Kakuma pulled the fox into a kiss, blessing her with a grain of her magic. Kakuma held the kiss for a bit longer than she should have, but its not like Braile would know. Kakuma broke the kiss, blushing slightly, "well... uh... that was... uh... nice." Kakuma said without really thinking.

Kakuma streached a bit then closed her eyes, a slight flash of light was seen and Kakuma changed her form to that of a 7 foot tall Wolf. She opened her eyes and looked at Braile, "Hop on, we will be there in no time." As Kakuma spoke she released magical energy that would bend light around they to essentially making them invisible. They could still see each other but anyone else looking in there direction would just see sand and sunlight. "Hold on please, try not to pull any of my fur you either." Kakuma chuckled as she waited for Braile to hop on.

Spell used.
    Moonlight Ether.

Last edited by Kakuma Blackflower on 18th April 2015, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 13th April 2015, 5:31 pm

Braile was about to ask why Kakuma was forgiving her before she planted a kiss on Braile. Once the kiss was made every single hair on Brailes body stood on ends along with her eyes widening and her face turning a bright red. After the kiss was over Braile just nodded in agreement to Kakuma and wiped her lips tenderly with her sleeve. Her finger tips gingerly left the sleeve and touched her lips while the memory of their embrace tingled leaving Braile in awe.

After about a second Kakuma transformed into a wolf that was even taller than Braile. Braile snapped out of her trance and instinctively she climbed on top of Kakumas back and wrapped her arms around the giant wolf, who was extremely soft. While hanging onto the giant wolf the scene of them kissing played out in her head so many times that it made the kiss feel like it lasted for hours, though it was probably only a few seconds. Her face stayed a bright red for a good amount of time. Without moving her lips she spoke directly into her guild masters mind "T-this is a nice form by the way.... You have very soft fur..." All of her tails drifted out from the clump that she normally kept them in, all sweeping in different directions.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th April 2015, 2:02 am

Kakuma Started to run as fast as she could, her pace would turn the hour into 15 minutes. 15 minutes that Kakuma would make the most of, "Thank you. I find your form quite pleasing to look at as well." Kakuma ran up the side of a dune, "Hold on tightly please," Kakuma said as she did so. "Well i was wondering if you would be willing to date a big fur ball like me." Kakuma was strait up forward with her question, she was not one to dance around a subject. "if you think we should get to know each other better thats fine buuut yeah I'm interested in your foxy self." Kakuma ran for a bit before speaking again. "Sorry don't mind me, its mating season for me and well... i don't have a mate. Sorry about that." Kakuma didn't really want to scare Braile away. "Anyways how do you want to handle this, Loud and bloody or sneaky like?" Kakuma honestly didn't care she had spells for both and as long as the job got finished she didn't care how.

Kakuma came to a light job as a camp came into sight, she stopped and laid down so Braile could get off. The would not be seen at all cause of Kakuma's spell so they were in no danger.

Post by Guest 14th April 2015, 6:36 pm

The sand kicked up as Kakuma sprinted through the dessert while in her current form. She rested her face against her fur as they ran because not only was the sand acting as razors against her skin, but to keep her embarrassed look hidden. Listening carefully, Braile hung onto Kakumas large body tighter than before. But the next question almost made her completely let go. "Umm.... What.... I.... Uhhh...." A giant knot grew in her throat as she tried to answer the question. Her face was pretty much ignited at the question.

She remained silent for the remainder of the run towards getting to a visual point from the village. Quickly Braile hopped down and took a look at the village. "Depending on if we get caught will determine the way we approach the village. We should start out quiet and try not to raise an alarm, but if we are spotted you handle the men and I will collect the lacrima.... And I will answer the previous question at a better time." Her face was still as red as a baby baboons behind. She barely knew this woman but she was definitely something all her own level. Something.... Braile liked.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th April 2015, 8:40 pm

Kakuma stood back up as Braile, "Well as of right now they cant see us, there is a reason i kissed you." Kakuma changed forms again, "So we can do it both honestly, im sure they have guard on the outside." Kakuma yawned. "Next thing i need to ask, are you a Killer?" Kakuma wondered what the answer would be, "If you do kill please try to keep it in control."

Kakuma unslung her blade for he shoulder, she looked at the village studying the guard rotations and movements. She narrowed her eyes as she saw a few gaps in their rounds, cocking her head.

"So you want to go now or later..." Kakuma yawned again, "Don't really matter to me honestly." Kakuma looked at Braile, she smiled as her. "I'll follow your lead, i want to see what you can to foxxy." Kakuma raised her eyebrow as she spoke. Kakuma pulled Hōrīurufu from its sheath and stabbed the sheath into the sand. "So what shall we do?"

Kakuma stretched again and watched the village, she was worried what Braile would want to do. Kakuma would do it of course, she was willing to help out in anyway should could. Kakuma wondered what Braile was like, who she was and why she was here, why she was in Black Rose.

Post by Guest 14th April 2015, 8:55 pm

Braile nodded in agreement with Kakuma "I have killed in the past and I will kill in the future. Each time in self defense and the defense of my family." She answered with a cold voice that would send shivers down the spine of any man who is not ready for that kind of answer in her tone of voice. She kneeled close to the ground to get a look at some figures out by the entrance of the abandoned city.

"We should go now.. I don't want to risk them moving the Lacrima and us ending in hot water." She reached inside her robes and pulled out her katars which reflected so much of the sand that it was hard to notice aside from the reflection of herself in them. "Lets go." She sprinted close to the ground with her tails gingerly brushing behind her making sure to sweep the sand to leave no trail. She managed to get to the side of the outer wall and scale it and get a view of the layout. She could see five buildings and several guards everywhere. She relayed that information to Kakuma through telepathy and leaped down onto the ground on the inside of the hideout.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th April 2015, 8:55 pm

The member 'Braile' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) NormalMonster King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) WeakMonster King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) StrongMonster
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 14th April 2015, 10:07 pm

Kakuma watched as Braile ran off, she smiled. "No plan, no warning... Damn she's hot." Kakuma flicked the flat of her blade, Kakuma smiled and followed down the slope towards the village, Braile was already over the wall. "well i guess i can let this go." Kakuma let her spell go, Both of them would become visible, hopefully she was not in front of someone when it dissolved. Sadly someone DID come around the corner when Kakuma's own camouflage ran out.

"Wha... HEY!" the kid was barely a adult he went of a sword on his hip, as he did 4 others came around the corner. Kakuma could tell from their movements that they were not well versed in swordplay. Kakuma smiled as they surrounded her. "Go get one of the others." the first man said to another. Kakuma watched as one turned to leave.

"Well sadly i can't let you do that." Kakuma took a single step forward towards the man as he turned. Kakuma used one of her teleports to appear right in front of him. "Well no i guess ill just have to kill you all." the man drew his sword quickly, Kakuma simply cut horizontally, cutting the mans sword in half. "Leave now.... or i will kill you all."

Post by Guest 15th April 2015, 9:57 am

Braile looked back at Kakuma as soon as she felt a strange presence be lifted from herself. She noticed that several men were surrounding her. Then the idea hit her like a truck. Braile used her telepathy to speak directly to the mind of her guild master one more time "I got a plan. You cause as much of a distraction as possible. Im going to find which room has the lacrima in it, once I do I will signal and you come and grab me and the lacrima."

Braile ducked close to the ground behind the guards remaining undetected while slipping away behind a building. Once out of site she sprinted through the first building she found. Once in she walked through it in dead silence while still moving in a great speed. It looked more of a bar than a building held by the cartel, but that's probably what it was. After surveying the building she came to the conclusion that this building had no lacrima in it. After deducing that would make more sense that the building that has more guards end up having all the lacrima. She looked out the window to see how her guild master was handling herself out there, she knew that Kakuma could handle herself but she still was a bit worried.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 15th April 2015, 11:26 am

The idiot decided to try and take her, she simply broke their weapons and knocked them on their asses. Kakuma was not really into killing children, despite the fact that some of them were probably older than she was. She left them all embarrassed and with bruised egos, "You really think this kind of group is gonna help you get powerful?" She had started to lecture them. "You joined the bad guys, the people who get bounty set on them, the people who think its funny to see who has the highest one."

"yeah AND?" one of the younger ones said. Kakuma glared at him. "What are you going to do about it? HUH? NOTHING!"

Kakuma smiled and bent down to be eye to eye with the kid, "well kiddo i could drag your ass into the Rune Knights. i would be luck to get 10 Jewel for you ass." The boys face paled. "cause you know how comes for those oh so high bountys? Black Rose does... I do, My guild Does. If you choose this course then ill just make money off of you?"

"Wait... you can make money like that." one asked, on of the other hit him lightly as if to tell him to shut up.

"Oh yes. if you wish to get into my line of work... got to Hargion... ask around for Saldus." Kakuma straightens out. "Well then i have to go make money now, Oh you." Kakuma pointed at on of the boys. "Go tell them I'm attacking and am really dangrous." The boy ran off to quickly. "And the rest of you.... Go to Hargion." Kakuma watched as they ran off, she could hear the clack of weapons coming her way, "Yay finally some fun." Kakuma was going to make the biggest damn racket she could, just to keep Braile safe and let her do her thing.

Post by Guest 15th April 2015, 11:41 am

Braile watched in admiration as her guild master made short work of the small group of what looked to be recruits. Instead of fighting them like Braile thought she would, she recruited them into the guild. A very unique way of getting people to go through as well. After realizing that she was wasting time away Braile scurried out of the building and into the next one.

Upon entering she noticed an empty looking room that looked like it was recently cleaned. But how it was cleaned made it look so wrong and suspicious that they were hiding something around here. She sniffed around trying to use her fox senses to get a hint of what was going on here, but all she could smell was the stale taste of beet and other assortments of alcohol. She shook her head to get the foul taste out of her senses and stepped into the center of the room. Once in the center she heard a loud creak below her. "Oh those sneaky buggers." She pulled up the floor boards to find the secret stash on where they were keeping the lacrima. But as soon as she pulled them up a group of men poured into the room. "I think I may have a problem. Don't interfere just yet, I will see if they are hiding any more. Know if things go bad please hurry."

Last edited by Braile on 15th April 2015, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th April 2015, 11:41 am

The member 'Braile' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) WeakMonster King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) NormalMonster King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) NormalMonster King of Thieves (Braile/Kakuma) NormalMonster
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 15th April 2015, 5:26 pm

Kakuma go Braile's message, while fighting off her group of enemy's, which was about 15 people. She was a bit miffed at having to play distraction, she didn't know why honestly, most of the time she was cool with being what ever the group needed her to be. Kakuma side stopped a attack from one of the melee guys, driving the pommel of her sword into the side of his head knocking him out. This was basically the fight, Kakuma dodging their attacks and knocking out who she could. It Took her about 15 minutes to knock all the guys with swords out so she turned her attention to the guys who were slinging spells to her.

*Whats got you so annoyed?* Nizria chimed in. *Foxy get away from you?* she chided.

"Well yeah... She just uses me a bait with out hesitation, i mean i know i said i was fine with it but.... well i guess im not." Kakuma said out loud as she dealt with the first spell caster. He hit the ground holding his family jewels, he was lucky they Kakuma was not killing today. "I better get something out of this." Kakuma remarked as she ducked a spell. Kakuma already knew what she wanted, hopefully she would get it.

Post by Guest 15th April 2015, 5:39 pm

Braile took a deep breath as the people who crowded the room surrounded her. "I surrender." She dropped the floorboard and got on her knees slowly as the men started to surround her. Once five of them were in range of her arms she unleashed her weapons right into the gut of every one the men surrounding her. She sprinted along the room trying to look for an opening to leave the room.

The reason she told Kakuma to hold back was because she needed to prove to her guild master that she is able to handle herself in a fight. After a third lap through the room she ended up kicking one of the men with both feet right in the neck causing him to double over. Blood dripped from her blades as they started to back her into a corner. Things were going to get a lot worse if she didn't hurry up. "Alright, thinks got a little more hairy than I had hoped. Im in the second building from where we entered." After sending the message, Braile's back was against the wall and several more men were there basically holding her back. At this point she failed herself because she wasn't able to handle herself.
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 15th April 2015, 7:46 pm

Kakuma got Braile's request for help and just frowned, "Well boys time to finish this." Kakuma ran at the first on who swung a bo staff at her, Kakuma simply swatted it aside and drove the tip of her blade into the mans shoulder and ripped it upwards, the man let our a scream as Kakuma got hit from behind by a spells. Spinning around Kakuma threw Hōrīurufu at him, it caught him right in the gut. Kakuma started to move to get it when she got sweeped by on of the other mages. Falling onto the soft sand, Kakuma rolled to avoid getting hit, the fat head of the bo staff hitting where her head had just been. Kakuma tried to stand quickly but the soft, shifting sand slowed her a bit. Enough so that the man got another hit on her, but Kakuma took the hit and grabbed the staff ripping it from his grasp and hitting him upside the head with it. Kakuma got hit by another spell, this one more powerful than the last, she rolled with the force of the blow keeping the bo staff in hand. As Kakuma rolled to standing she pivioted to face him and threw the bo staff with all her might at him. It caught him right in the crotch causing him to fall over in great amounts of pain. Kakuma ran over to Hōrīurufu and proceeded to remove it from the mans guts. She took his hands and placed them on the wound. "Keep pressure on your wounds or youll die." Kakuma said it loud enough so that the other could hear. She then sprinted off to help Braile, hoping she was not to late.

Post by Guest 17th April 2015, 10:48 pm

A sudden idea struck Braile since Kakuma wasn't here yet. She slowly put her weapons to the floor and raised her hands and let out an evil grin. "It would appear I have lost. I surrender." One of the men in the front seamed to only get angry with the action and delivered a hard kick to her stomach. She collapsed onto the ground coughing up a little bit of blood. "You think killing our men and then surrendering to us will let you survive longer?! Well you thought wrong! We are going to bury you out in the desert in this hole you dug yourself into."

Braile smiled with a little trail of blood running out the side of her lip. "You know. You should never follow a fox down a hole." She stood up in a near instant delivering a chop straight into his jugular sending him to hold his throat and cough uncontrollably. After that she pushed him in the chest with both of her palms practically playing bowling with them. After that she grabbed her blades and stood in the open doorway and held a smile. "Never follow the fox." She slammed the door and jammed it shut with one of her blades and waited for Kakuma to show up.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 12:25 am