Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD.

Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Position : None
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD. Empty THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD.

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 12th April 2015, 5:44 am

OK we all know how this works, i would like ideas for our guild spells. We get three for free and i want all your opinions here. I would like One Defensive, one Offensive and one Passive. Post you opinions down below and ill do my best to do what.

Offensive: Something that is devastating
    Defensive: Can be a super boost or mass heal
    Passive: a buff that is always in effect for anyone that bears the Guild emblem.

so IDEAS PEOPLE XD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD. KF68skC
    Kakuma Blackflower
    Kakuma Blackflower

Wolf Spirit

Wolf Spirit

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Goddess
    Guild : Laughing Coffin?
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 0

THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD. Empty Re: THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD.

Post by Kakuma Blackflower 12th April 2015, 5:54 am

I'll post my idea here too XD

Offensive: I think that for every monster we down we gain one of its abiltiys, and the ace can use this ability.

Defensive: Perhaps the same thing, or even a buff that up damage resistance permenantly.

Passive: Upgraded Magic power or even outright damage boost.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD. KF68skC
    BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : The Den Mother
    Experience : 281.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Shadow's Beastial Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 12th April 2015, 8:55 am

I don't have a defensive idea yet, but I hope my other ideas don't suck...

Offensive: Maybe a super boosted Hunter's Wrath? Ya know, beast subjugation. Guild Master and Aces only of course, so make it BEEFY.
    Passive: I have so many damage boosts already, so I more than welcome the idea of a pure damage boost from this Guild Mark too.

Theme Music:

THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD. Tumblr_nnjf0rsRg31sjee1mo1_1280
    Character||Magic
    Alie and Ariel
    Alie and Ariel

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent Fang
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 181.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fantasy Fragments
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alie and Ariel 12th April 2015, 12:17 pm

Offensive: an Anti fortress attack. and by that i mean like a ridiculously large attack meant to wipe out strongholds in a single attack.

Defense: the opposite of the previous idea. Instant stronghold. Just add magical power. complete with kitchen, bedrooms ETC. or maybe like a large anti magic health regen barrier.

Passive: flight. The power to grow wings and fly around the sky for extended periods of times based on the mage's rank or something. Maybe not flyper say but the ability to move from one place to another quickly. Perhaps like a home portal back to the guild that can be opened anywhere?

THE GUILD SPELL IDEA THEAD. Aa-sig10

Magic Powers
    Backstory Info

Post by Guest 12th April 2015, 2:45 pm

Well since the title of the guild is Black Rose here are my ideas

Offensive: Forest Charge- Kinda like the beast subjugation suggestion to be completely honest.

Defensive: Rampant Overgrowth- A giant growth of black roses and thorns cover a large area/create a bubble several meters thick that protects the user and regenerates within a single post, meaning they have to give all they got to break he barrier.

Passive- Petal Step- Grants anyone bearing the mark of the Black Rose the ability to walk in water as long as there is more than a single member in a thread.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 5:10 pm