Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down! [Duel | Enola; Nuria]

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down! [Duel | Enola; Nuria] Empty Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down! [Duel | Enola; Nuria]

Post by Guest 8th April 2015, 8:51 pm

Enola stood surrounded by a plethora of trees, some dead but most alive. Several rays of light penetrated the gigantic tree tops and the grassy ground. Listening close, the rushing of a nearby stream could be heard (including the splashing of an occasional fish). Beyond that, the forest-like area was rather peaceful and without much noise. In fact, Enola couldn’t help but admire the beauty of the area.

Enola was standing casually, humming a tune and checking the sheathed sword – dubbed Perseguidor – around her waist. Recognizing the likelihood of violence, she opted not to wear her usual maid uniform, but rather her job uniform. She was certainly as ready as she was ever going to be for this fight. Neither fear nor confidence filled the woman. Instead, she was curious; she wondered innocently about the personality of her opponent. She hoped , whoever her opponent was, that he or she wasn’t a blood-thirsty maniac. Then again, she didn’t want pacifist for an opponent. Where would the spirit of the game be in that? That’s exactly how Enola viewed this impending fight: a game. While it was fairly obvious she’d probably be hurt, Enola hadn’t fully comprehended the danger of her situation.

The young woman sighed, taking her mind off her surroundings for a moment for the most idiotic thing: did she remember to turn the stove off? Oh! That’s right though, she was about to fight. No time for thinking of that sort of nonsense. Still… what if the house catches on fire? Enola shook her head to clear her mind and smiled dumbly. Oh yeah… she had to concentrate.

This fight was going to be tough.

HP: 100%
    MP: 100%

Items:

• Perseguidor

Buffs:

• Improved Balance
    • Improved Reflexes

Active Spells:

Cooldowns:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down! [Duel | Enola; Nuria] Empty Re: Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down! [Duel | Enola; Nuria]

Post by Strawberry 16th April 2015, 1:19 pm

Nuria ran through the little forest that was the arena. Contrary to her previous arena battles, she was not wearing her Phoenix Armor, but instead her attire was even different than normal. Instead of a dress made of fire, Nuria wore orange jeans and a tight-fitting tee-shirt, but not enough to restrict movement. She wore no shoes, nor socks. This was an attire that would be considered casual, and this is how Nuria took her battles. A casual battle and test of strength, although it filled her with so much energy and took away the stress from the world, it was a time of Nuria, and Nuria alone. So she ran, leaving a trail of fire with every step, the gem on her chest gleaming in the light, and she finally found the person she was looking for.
    "Sup?"
    Nuria put her hand on a tree and leaned against it, and it quickly ignited and set on fire. From that fire a little ball jumped out and then grew, but stopped growing after a short time. The cat Cinis, no bigger than an average housecat, stood up and meowed happily, same shade of orange as Nuria's skin. Nuria looked happily at the cat then turned back to her opponent, her expression changing from that of happiness to that of a mental "ugh, here we go again."
    "Well you're my opponent, I hope you prove to be good... Please don't disappoint me I haven't had a good fight in a while." she said with a roll of the eyes and still leaning against the tree which was now completely on fire. "Well, you're move. I'll give you the first."
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    (Intros are over)
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Buffs: 15% fire damage reduction
    Cooldowns: None
    Spells in progress: None
    Items: None, but my pet is out

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down! [Duel | Enola; Nuria] NaomiSig

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:47 am