Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.

Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed By the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Anime Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.  Empty Re: The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.

Post by Strawberry 6th April 2015, 2:22 pm

Nuria, as always was early for her job. She had taken an earlier train, and got on the metal platform. She sat on the floor, because the only other benches in the entire station was wooden. The air was putrid, but she got used to it after a while. It was over a half an hour before she saw the next train, and it was right on time for the job. But that didn't excuse the half an hour of boredom that she experienced.
    Why was punctuality a curse most of the time?
    She walked off as she saw one of her guildmates, she never caught his name because she never was really in the guildhall that often, she always roamed around various places. All she remembered was his face, which was odd because she was terrible with them unless that person made an impact in her life, like that dreaded Rune Knight.
    Nuria walked over as she saw the person get off the train. "I guess you're my partner, huh? Alright, pretty boy, let's go." The fire spirit began walking off, not remembering there was supposed to be a third party with them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.  NaomiSig
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.  Empty Re: The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.

Post by Kaito 6th April 2015, 4:28 pm

Kitteh walked up to the group and smiled. He walked up and tapped the girl on the shoulder and quickly interrupted."Well you two just go off and do that I will be solving the job on my own I guess, just kidding no I am not, but you should remember next time". Kitteh heard that a dear friend was turned into a zombie. Kitteh looked around noticing something was strange. Kitteh looked around and not noticing much continued to walk with the others. He walked up to a giant sign saying there be zombies and grinned at the horrible grammar then he walked over to it and on the back of the sign was a zombie head. He felt his suspicions were true these zombies were very real and this could be a harsh trip. Kitteh looked at five more signs and decided it was gonna be scary, but just then that is when it happened his heart raced."turn around".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.  Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th April 2015, 4:28 pm

The member 'Kitteh' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.  NormalMonster The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.  NormalMonster The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.  NormalMonster
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 8th April 2015, 10:38 am

Nuria rolled her eyes when the guildmate told about him being gay. Nuria wouldn't have any ideas either way, but she continued on until she felt someone poke her, and she swung around and glared at the other person that was supposed to do the job with them. He walked over to a sign and from that point on Nuria zoned out, not really caring for the bad writing, and only for the friend that she held so dearest to in the past. She might already be dead... But in case she isn't I'll at least complete this. She thought to herself. She snapped back to reality when Kitteh said to turn around, and she swung herself around and saw 15 ghosts. Then Reni told the group that he'd handle it alone. "Heh! Pretty boy, if you think I'm gonna stand here and NOT kick some ass you're looks outweigh your brains heavily!" As she said this her body turned a deep shade of red, and she radiated off more heat than normal. Her pupils and iris vanished, and she remained only with her orange sclera, and she looked like someone who was extremely angry, except that was just her battle-ready form. "Now, lookie here. You may have the advantage over typing here but who here is truly the strongest!?" As she said "strongest," Nuria's hands both engulved in flames, and she put them forward, and she shot a large blast of fire, hitting one of the ghosts and it started to burn and eventually disintegrated. The fire blast continued on and went through two more ghosts, and the same happened to it. When it was done Nuria turned back to Kitteh, but spoke so that Reni could hear as well. "I've taken out three of these, we can each have five. I've got two more so take your fill!" She smiled, Nuria loved to fight, it was what took her mind of the problems of the world, and filled her with so much energy.

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 9th April 2015, 2:55 pm

Kitteh found a group of five monsters huddled over thinking of a way they could kill there oponents. Kitteh walked to them ripping off ones head with his spell demon bird takeover and stabed one directly in the eyes then for a final blow he kicked one directly in the chest and stuck a piece of a shady mask on and all his magic turned to darkness which he used to make his claws have an extremely dark aura jamming the claws in he smiled and as the last one of them was stabbed he had got his share."well I got my share I sure am not a pretty boy I am more of a friendly killer or at least that is what I call it fire girl your attacks are worse when they do not reflect negativity against the monsters so I would recommend changing the attacks I find all of this a piece of cake, but then again it is in reality plainly easy".

The bouquet of Black Roses and the Lonely Saber.  Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Strawberry
    Strawberry

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Strawberry 27th April 2015, 12:25 pm

Nuria was about to throw a fireball at one of the ghosts until Kitteh started speaking down to her. "Oh really!!!? I just took down three with one shot alright, and if you want me to show you negativity I'll be GLAD to oblige!" She yelled, summoning a spear made of fire in her hand, until she was blinded for a second, and she stumbled backwards. "Th-The hell?" as her eyesight returned... Moreso half her eyesight returned as it seemed as though she needed glasses, she saw that Reni was gone, or at least a different person. He looked and sounded different, but his stupid fake regal demeanor still hung with him, and so Nuria decided after seeing that no more f the ghosts remained that he killed them all. She looked over to him, then to Kitteh and gave him a glare, then returned her gaze to Reni and nodded, then began walking off as her body slowly regained its original orange color.
    (Sorry 4 short post, posting on phon is a lot harder than on a computer. Also sorry for slow post time, had no real chances lately.)

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:32 pm