Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

This Lonely Road

BlackxRose
    BlackxRose

Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Take Over: Ghoul Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

This Lonely Road Empty This Lonely Road

Post by BlackxRose 6th April 2016, 3:42 pm

It was mid afternoon, and Venize was aimlessly wandering the Ace of Spades.  After years of living in solitude, loneliness has finally taken a hold of him.  As a result, he came to the city to join the renowned guild: Sabertooth.  Though Fairy Tail was much closer to his home and more famous, something about Sabertooth appealed to him much more.  And the fact that he thought Fairy Tail as overrated in some cases.
    After a long period trying to find the guild’s hall and master, he found a building, accompanied by laughter and cheers and clinking mugs.  Before he entered the noisy hall, he checked himself; trying to appear presentable.  Venize tightened the straps on his fingerless gloves, dusted off white specks from his black coat and pants, and unbuttoned his white shirt at the top for breathing room.  Luckily, his hair stayed slicked back, covering any grey hairs that may have been exposed.  No one seemed to pay any attention to him, so he stopped in the middle of the walkway, peering around the room for someone higher-up-looking.
    "I really hope I'm not intruding on something." I thought out loud, still glancing around the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take  heed...For  there  will  be  no  victory in  strength.

Battle Theme:

Approaching Theme:

Signature:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:35 am