Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh}

Bekett Orean
    Bekett Orean

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : Basilisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Mother
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sound Manipulation Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh}

Post by Bekett Orean 3rd April 2015, 7:15 pm

Job Information:

Bekett had decided to take up a higher rank job than he normally would think of doing. Kukki was there to help him, but he was still kind of nervous. He had convinced her to let him bring along a friend from Sabertooth. Kitteh used to be in a dark guild, so he wasn't uncomfortable around dark wizards. Orean began to kick rocks and wait for them both, for the first time, he wasn't the late one. Maybe he should've gone to pick up Kukki instead of waiting for her at the entrance of the forest. He might not have to wait so long for everyone to get here. To pass the time, he pulls out his flute and starts playing a melody.

When he finishes his song, a small cat walks up to him and begins to purr. He always did love animals. He pets it for a while before it walks off. It was still pretty early in the morning, so he had issues staying awake, he would occasionally start to doze off, but resisted the urge. He eventually thought it would be a better idea to get up and walk around, if he was gonna be on a mission, he had to have a functioning body. So he got up and began to look at some of the flowers in the clearing just before the woods. They were all very beautiful, but his eyes settled down on a nice blue one, he stooped down to sniff it when he heard sounds from behind him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed:
    D-0
    C-0
    B-0
    A-0
    S-0
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Gυιldleѕѕ
    Mentor : /////
    Experience : 162.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh}

Post by --Cookie__ 3rd April 2015, 7:34 pm

Humming quietly to herself, the bluenette bounced excitedly as she ran. “Spooky Forest! Spooky Forest!” A grin spread across her face as she sang the two words again and again. She shouldn’t be so happy about taking a job in this place, but, seeing as she was often happy and excited about pretty much everything, this wasn’t so surprising. I wonder who Bekket wanted to bring along.. She tapped the side of her head, attempting to recall if she had ever met someone from Sabertooth before and as far as she could remember, she never had. But apparently this one used to be from a Dark Guild, I wonder why they left. Yet another thing the bluenette was curious about, but seeing as she wouldn’t be able to satisfy her curiosity until she had reached their decided meeting place, Kukki would have to be patient, seeing as she could only run at a certain pace. Of course, it technically wasn’t running seeing as she had no feet, but it was basically the only way to refer to what she was doing.

Catching sight of a looming forest, Kukki beamed happily, pulling out a lollipop as she sped up. “Bekket! Beekkeet!” After unwrapping the hard candy and shoving it into her mouth, the bluenette quickly began to wave her arm around in the air, yelling her teammates name in hopes that he was near by. I guess I’m to far away.. Kukki huffed and decreased the distance between the forest and herself, only to see a familiar head of white hair who seemed to be crouched down. Ah! So he is here! She laughed happily, slowly to a brisk walk. “Bekket!” Kukki dropped down on her knees, wrapping her arms happily around him. “Hello!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh} XHOO0pR

162.5/1200
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Mentor : Marik Anderson

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 3rd April 2015, 8:08 pm

Kitteh walked to the two person community already going through a lot of excitement today he had been doing a job with Okura and had been hard he had cut a wolfs leg off and he also almost wrecked a city with marik the excitement was intense, but he could deal with more fun today so he found his team. He climbed up a tree and dropped down to make it look like he was powerful and athletic."I am Kitteh I do not believe any of you know me, but I am here for a fun day and hope to be entertained and entertaining to you.If you thought I was that kid you see in the crib you are wrong I am very powerful". Kitteh had recently been going through another forest to find a flower so the forest scenery was not new he hoped that the job would not take to long. He was just to find a stupid puppy and that could not take but a day. He had done five day job before and this did not sound like one."I am not a clothing changing mage or smile making mage I am a bird like takeover mage and I am ready to fight for you and this job what is up with you bekket and what is your name im curious to know it could be helpful"?he looked over the girl. He tossed a coin up in the air and it landed on a smiley face type picture."I am in love with these toys"Kitteh continued.

Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh} Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Bekett Orean
    Bekett Orean

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bekett Orean 3rd April 2015, 8:48 pm

Bekett was slightly surprised when he felt Kukki's arms wrap around his neck. He had been so focused on what he was doing, he didn't think to listen to the sounds. At first he panicked, not knowing what was happening, but when he saw the blue sleeves and heard the familiar happy voice say "Hello!" He was more than relieved, he spun around and came nose to nose with Kukki. Lips just about an inch apart. He hesitated, but as soon as she started to lean closer, a boy in a white shirt dropped down straight behind her. "Well that's just a  fantastically ruined moment!" he said to Kitteh after he flinched back away from Kukki, unimpressed by his attempt to look cool.

After listening to long lines of bragging he eventually said, "I was doing just fine, up until this point. Also, her name is Kukki, she has a very powerful form of magic, which might seem silly at first, but just wait until you see it." He slowly saw her pout turn into more of a grin. Orean stood up and began to walk to the entrance. "So! We all gathered here to do a mission, lets get started!" He began to walk forward, but when he glanced back, he saw Kitteh and Kukki sitting perfectly still, staring each-other down. Bekett cleared his throat and they both looked at him. "I said... we have a job Kitteh... now if you would stop gawking and lets go." He got interesting stares from both. It wasn't like him to talk this stern, but he was already impatient enough from waiting, and then Kitteh came in giving awkward stares.

This was going to be just fantastic.....

Jobs Completed:
    D-0
    C-0
    B-0
    A-0
    S-0
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 3rd April 2015, 10:19 pm

Kukki blinked a few times at the amount of space between them before a sneaky grin made its way onto her face, leaning forward. Her bright blue optics had a mischievous glint in them, and of course, she had a plan to go with it. But, before she could actually accomplish what she hoped, a boy dropped down behind herself, an odd looking boy at that she had noted when she had tilted her head back to catch sight of what had halted her actions, an agitated grin on her face which was extremely rare for herself who was naturally always happy. When noticing the new person, a grin spread across her face, “You must be Kitteh!” Of course, she had heard him mention his own name, but had unconsciously decided to ignore that factor, as she did plenty of things.

Okay I’m sorry, but I have to. The face that she had made was this”:

The bluenette giggled softly at Bekket’s words, pushing herself away from him before turning towards the black haired boy who was behind her. He’s bragging.. For a natural person, they would’ve felt agitated beyond believe, but, that was an emotion in her fabricated brain that was barely acknowledged. “Awww! Bekket!” Kukki pouted as he stood, only to grin happily when he had complimented her on her magic. It is definitely a silly magic, but, it fit her perfectly and she would never trade it for another. “Oh yeah! The job!” She bounced from her kneeling position into a standing one at his words, waving slightly at the boy who she now acknowledged as Kitteh before quickly racing after Bekket. She had given him an interesting stare earlier on, it wasn’t like him to be strict and it worried her a small bit, but she brushed it off as him just becoming flustered and impatient from the waiting.

C’moooon, Kitteh!” Kukki threw her head back, the white stick of the lollipop she was sucking sliding between parted lips as she spoke. When noticing this, she brought her head back down to its original state and quickly repositioning the sucker to a more comfortable one.

162.5/1200
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 4th April 2015, 7:12 am

Kitteh walked over to the stick a bit of lollipop on it. He jump karate chopped it out of her mouth.[coor=blue]"you both need sugar free cookies they are extremely good to eat an I personally love them"[/color].Kitteh had eaten a few cookies today and would not mind passing them around so he did. He then got up walking ahead to the middle of the forest he would look out for dog shadows.[color=blue]"kukki that face is creepy keep it to yourself please I am getting disturbed. Kitteh walked along and soon realized that there was a shadow of a dog. He chased after it running as fast as he could. He wan strait for the place he could get more space around the dog he had just realized that the dog was gone and so was its shadow he figured it must be a trap. He ran back to where the others were standing.[color=blue]"we are being watched this is definitely not good we need to do something about it fast"/color]Kitteh climbed up a high tree and looked around he had yet to see something and then it was clear to him Vulcans lived in these parts."oh no this cannot be happening"kitteh climbed a bit higher on the tree and checked around a bit more. He climbed higher and higer trying to find what he could there had t be a trap and he needed to spot it. He looked up to where a village of Vulcans was directly on the branches next to him were five Vulcans. Kitteh just realized he fell for the trap and he looked over at the Vulcan next to him who had the dog that one seemed to be laughing. Kitteh fell out of the branches.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th April 2015, 7:12 am

The member 'Kitteh' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh} NormalMonster Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh} NormalMonster Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh} StrongMonster Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh} NormalMonster Find the Puppy!!! {Orean, Kukki, Kitteh} WeakMonster
    Bekett Orean
    Bekett Orean

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bekett Orean 4th April 2015, 8:21 am

Orean stood back in shock as Kitteh karate chopped the sucker out of Kukki's mouth. Oh this wasn't going to be good. Kukki gave him a deathly stare. Not much ever seemed to make her frustrated, but he had messed with her candy. "Um... We don't really need sugar free items, thank yo-" He was interrupted by Kitteh running off into the forest, jumping up into a tree, and then through several more. "I would run too, but calm down!" He began to chase after Kitteh, not looking behind himself. Before he realized it he was separated from Kukki, still chasing after the white blob that was Kitteh.

"Good grief!" He said, running after Kitteh. It wasn't unlike him to act on instinct like this, but still, Orean was surprised. It wasn't long until he realized they weren't alone. Oh no. There were 4 vulcans on a tree branch, opposite from Kitteh, giving him a wicked grin. He looked over to his side and saw the real reason Kitteh came. There was a smaller vulcan than the rest of them on the ground, holding a puppy. "You take these guys, I'll get the puppy!" He was slightly worried for Kitteh, but he knew that the little boy was a lot tougher than he looked. Bekett began to chase the vulcan down a smaller path in the forest, he was wary of using certain magic spells, so he wouldn't hurt the puppy. He decides a more concentrated spell would work. He yells at the Vulcan. It doesn't seem to phase the creature... Yet... He yells even louder, this time casting a "Sound: Warp" spell. It takes a small amount of his energy to cast, but the vulcan is clearly affected by it. The creature drops the puppy, grabbing his head from the pain. Orean goes in and catches the small dog, running away while the Vulcan falls over, yelling.

88%MP

Jobs Completed:
    D-0
    C-0
    B-0
    A-0
    S-0
    --Cookie__
    --Cookie__

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by --Cookie__ 4th April 2015, 5:58 pm

Kukki grinned her usual grin, biting down on the white stick before reaching up and gripping whatever body part Kitteh had attempted to knock the candy out of her mouth with excruciatingly painful force. "What were you attempting to do, baaka?" She sang that last word darkly, tightening her grip. "That is my candy you were attempting to knock out of my mouth I should have you know," Her blue eye stared unblinkingly at the dark haired boy before releasing him, and reaching up to reposition the candy in her mouth again. "Hm?" The bluenette glanced in the direction where he had raced off, only to giggle quietly to herself at a remark Bekket had made, only to watch, again, in quiet surprise as he raced after Kitteh.

"Wah.. Might as well!" Kukki laughed, quickly following after the two. "Hey! Why'd you ru-" Her body halted in midair as she caught sight of the Vulcans, hand reaching out to her side. Time for some fun! "Candy Make: Scythe!" The bluenette laughed, her mind barely registering the fact that Bekket had gone after the weaker looking of the Vulcans, which she guessed held the puppy due to his words.

She launched herself into the air, swinging the large, transparent scythe out behind her before swinging it down on the nearest Vulcan. "C'moon!" She pouted, watching as the blade easily sliced the larger Vulcans arm off as it tried to shield itself. Like that was every going to work, she was basically psychotic in battle! Kukki swung the scythe out to her side, placing its end on her hip before spinning in a circle, slowly approaching the larger Vulcan who had its attention placed on its arm. "Annnd!" She tossed her head back and stared up at Kitteh, a few droplets of red splattered on her face, "You gunna play?" She wasn't particularly bothered by the amount of blood that was on her, seeing as it was only a handful or so.

"Oh no.." Kukki brought her free hand up to tap her forehead, seeing the headless body of the Vulcan flop onto the ground, its ape like head rolling against a nearby tree. She shrugged before swinging the scythe out behind her, catching a Vulcan that was charging at her in its side. "Poor thing.. Thought it could sneak up on me.." The bluenette lowered her head, grinning darkly before adding more strength onto the weapon, the blade finally swinging clearly through its torso, the upper half toppling to the ground while its lower simply slammed a few feet away into a tree.

After that small scene, Kukki lifted her head again, readjusting the lollipop that was in her mouth before scanning around. "Bekket got the puppy?" The weaker Vulcan that she had noticed earlier seemed to be gone, Ahh.. So he defeated it, possibly? She happily jumped down onto the ground, her pixels humming loudly before she turned towards Kitteh, "You wanna get the other two? They're going to be quite obviously, the struggle for you," Kukki grinned cheekily. One of his rank was common, but, as the rank he was, it would take three times the amount of hits it took her to defeat the two other Vulcans who seemed not to eager to fight after the display Kukki had showed.

~HP: 100%
    ~MP: 90%
    ~CD: After 3rd Post: 5 posts

162.5/1200
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 4th April 2015, 6:46 pm

Kitteh looked and laughed and replied "heh these vulcans will be out in a pinch"Kitteh laughed. He used demon roc talons and sliced one leg off.[color=#3399cc]" one part off just a few more science dissecting to go. Kitteh slashed off the next leg and while it fell in the air he slashed through the heart and then moved the claw down to the crotch he slid his knife in his other hand and slashed through the brain he then used his talons and jabbed them through the eyes and out the back of the head. Kitteh pushed the talons out and sliced the talons through the head. He sliced in the neck with both knife and talon in."you should have chosen better". Kitteh looked behind to see where the puppy had gone noticing that bekk had taken it. "hey a little help here the vulcan left seems to be strong and I could only take one". He wiped the blood off his hands and looked down at the ground."Marik I will one day be worthy of your training and will be able to fight you". Kitteh looked at the others."Kukki you are strong I hope I may someday be as strong as you". Kitteh looked at her like two great warriors in battle. Kitteh looked over to find that Bekk had landed a great blow on the other vulcan. He ran to stare at the tree he was in a bit ago had been tared in half by the groups power. Kitteh almost got completely distracted when he noticed the shadow of a giant vulcan. He had hoped that someone would be able to help. He noticed that both wizards were very strong. his hair brushed out in the wind.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Bekett Orean
    Bekett Orean

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Bekett Orean 4th April 2015, 7:08 pm

Bekett ran towards the tree where the other group of vulcans were as he heard a loud thud behind him. He was running with the puppy under his arm, trying to protect it from getting hurt. The small dog seemed shaken up. Orean felt bad, but the situation was serious and he knew he had to do something about it. He watched as Kukki pulled out her candy scythe, slashing through vulcans like they were chew toys. She didn't seem very fazed by the blood, which was a good thing. She landed after 2 vulcans had dropped, the other 2 didn't even think about taking her on, instead, one rushed after Kitteh. He made pretty quick and gory work of the first one, but he seemed distracted. Orean tossed the puppy to Kukki and quickly got up above the tree branch where Kitteh was standing. To distract the large being he manipulated his voice to appear behind the strong vulcan. "Hey dummy! Whaddya think you're doing to my friend?" The vulcan seemed confused and turned around. This gave Kitteh some clearing time to get out of there. 'This is it,' he said to himself. 'Time to use what you learned in training!'

He had been practicing his hand to hand combat some more at the dark guild. He started out weak, but quickly improved his skills. He dropped behind the vulcan and gave it a strong kick to the back. It went tumbling forward on the large tree branch. "Hey idiot, over here!"  He tossed his voice to yet another angle, and gave the vulcan another blow to the spine. This time he hit his head hard against the trunk of the tree. Dazed, he began to step back, Bekett danced around to the other side, watching the vulcan get closer and closer to the edge of the branch. He mustered up as much of his energy as he could and yelled loudly at the vulcan. "BANSHEE'S SCREAM!!!" The vulcan took a long tumble down to the forest floor. Landing a little too close to Kukki as he did so. Bekett was weary from the amount of Magic power he had used, and leaned up against the strong bark of the tree, trying to catch his balance.

MP 68%

Jobs Completed:
    D-0
    C-0
    B-0
    A-0
    S-0

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 10:10 am