Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public

Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public Empty Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public

Post by Guest 3rd April 2015, 1:39 am

An old man, drabbed in a worn-out fur coat, dragged himself through the whirling snow storm. His breath reeked of alcohol and his scraggly, white facial hair was stained with yellow. His feet may have marched with purpose but his eyes were dead set with despair.

The man turned his weary head and squinted through the white snow. His raspy voice called out to a small figure just a few feet behind him, “Ya’ coming, Cleona?”

The small flying figure – a pixie – held a pair of tiny arms in front of her face. “Yeah…” Agitation wrapped her voice. Cleona didn’t appreciate the rush, especially in the unforgivable cold that ailed them. She could barely tolerate her traveling companion to begin with – he was a drunken bum, a mere insect whose only saving grace was his knowledge of the area. “How much further is it?”

“Not far.” It was hard for either one to say much more than a few words at a time. The cold stung them like prickly waves and their bodies stiffened like frozen corpses. Their lungs fought and struggled to keep up with their hours of walking but their journey was starting to seem more and more in vain. Cleona began to suspect her guide was a fraud who had just led her out into this tundra for a devious reason. She hoped desperately that she was wrong, not because she feared the man but because she hated the idea of traveling this far out for nothing. However, just as she started to doubt the man, he pointed his mitten-clad hands upward. “Up there.”

Cleona squinted gazed her tiny eyes through the snow and sighted a dark mass in the far off distance. She landed her tired self on his left shoulder and gasped, “You sure that’s not a just rock formation?”

“Positive. That there is the fortress you're looking for. No mistake.”

“Then let’s keep moving.” The eager pixie tugged on his jacket to motion him forward but it was to no avail.

“Nah. I’m not going no further. Ya’ can travel the rest of the way yourself.” Cleona pouted, suspecting the man feared Basilisk Fang. He was coward, a trait she found must despicable in others; in fact, she didn’t even offer a response, but rather braced her wings and flew off his shoulder toward the supposed fortress. “Hey! Ain’t you gonna pay me!?” No response. He continued his annoying shouting as she left him behind. Eventually, the man just resorted to yelling curses and swears at her, which subtly faded into the moaning of the wind. Cleona didn’t care what happened to him. In all likelihood, he was just going to return to that awful village where she had found him. Besides, had she paid him, he’d probably spend the jewels on one of his bad habits. She was certain he had a few.

Cleona couldn’t tell how much time had passed. It could have been five minutes, ten minutes, thirty, maybe even a whole hour. Regardless of the elapsed time, the pixie found herself touching boots with a metallic surface. She was standing right at the entrance to a dark guild – Basilisk Fang. It was here that her efforts were to bear fruit. It was with this guild’s help, she had come to believe, that she would no longer be looked down upon as a small, helpless pixie, but rather be taken seriously by the world.

The pixie walked toward the metal door, her boots knocking the puddles of snow out of her way. When she approached the door, Cleona flexed her wings and glided upward to the door handle. Her little, green fingers wrapped around the handle and she started tugging. The cold metal of the door stung like a cold flame, though the door wasn’t frozen in place surprisingly. Slowly, as her wings fluttered backwards, Cleona managed to pull the door open. She released the handle with her grip and stood back in pride. Most pixies couldn’t open a door like that; it always gave her a feeling of uniqueness to do whatever a regular human could do, even if it were as simple as opening a door.

Cleona slipped through the crack of the door, where she was immediately blasted with a wave of warmth, and shut the door back. After brushing off the snow from her hair and clothes, she peered around in the silence and mumbled to herself, “Has this fort been abandoned?” She bit her bottom lip in irritation – if the rumors of Basilisk Fang inhabiting the fort turned out to be wrong, she’d be forced to resume her status as a wanderng vagabond. Oh how tired she was of traveling.
    Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public Empty Re: Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public

Post by Laycie 4th April 2015, 4:08 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @cleona collins
    words; 440
    A yawn escaped the dark-haired female’s lips as she sat upon the comfortable chair, swinging it back and forth slowly in her cold and absolutely dark office as she gazed outwards of the window at the mass of snow that flew around due to the high intensity of the wind, carrying the snow around and swishing it back and forth; a threatening obstacle in the ways to those who dared to venture in these foreign and dangerous regions. To others, this place may be nothing more but a barren and cold wasteland however, to this particular female, it was indeed quite relaxing being one who was an avid lover of the cold weather. The cold displayed a feeling of hopelessness, fear and dangers upon the being of a human and that feeling greatly pleased this female; the depressing atmosphere the cold radiated was one that this female was very fond of.

A slight smirk crawled its way onto her delicate lips as a slight sigh left them as well at the feeling of something or rather, someone unknown within the walls of the guild. “It appears as though our lovely home has a little visitor. Time to greet her~” Standing up from the comfortable chair, the one known as Laycie Vessalius slightly twirled, getting rid of the creases that had accompanied her red-dress as she made her way out of the office that she had inhabited temporarily after receiving the title of guild master of Basilisk Fang; however, only for a short time until Nathaniel would return and reclaim what was rightfully, his. Until then, it was hers and she would cherish it.

Making her way down the stairs which led to the entrance of the guild hall as the heels of her boots clacked against the surface of the stairs as the female descended down, making herself all but known to their new company. The new company which made Laycie raise her eyebrows slightly at the form that the female was in; a pixie. Of course, the dark-haired female had heard of them and known of their existence however, it was the first time in her entire two-hundred years of life that she had encountered one and this was indeed, quite amusing. “Why hello there, little one~” A polite voice made its way out of Laycie’s lips as they curled into a small smile and she stared upon the pixie that flew next to the entrance of the guild hall. “Welcome to Basilisk Fang. May I ask the reason for your visit to our lovely home, little one?” This new acquaintance was indeed, going to be quite entertaining indeed.  

PYXIS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public 155ht01

Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public Original

Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public Empty Re: Tiny Terror | Introduction Thread | Public

Post by Guest 4th April 2015, 2:08 pm

The clacking of someone’s shoes penetrated the silence and echoed to the guild hall’s entrance. Cleona gazed at a set of stairs, the source of the clacking, and watched with eagerness to see what came down. Her hearted, at least, settled in relief that someone lived in the fortress. She wasn’t, however, prepared for the sight of a young teenage girl. Cleona had expected a tall, elderly man with scars or something of that nature, not a child. Still, the pixie remained vigilant in the sight of this surprise; after all, people had a habit of underestimating her for her small size. How could she do the same?

The girl spoke with complete kindness but one wouldn’t know that from Cleona’s sour facial expression. “Little” was the only thing she needed to hear to determine her opinion of this girl, which was complete malice. Were she not so determined to join the guild, Cleona might have struck her across the face in a fiery rage. Instead, the miserable pixie crossed her arms in disappointment and clenched her teeth until the girl finished her welcoming. For the brief moment of silence, as Cleona thought up a response, she glared at the girl with a stare full of daggers to give off a I-don’t-like-you look.

Cleona waved her wings to bring herself to the same level as the girl’s face before starting off with, “Don't. Call. Me. Little. You can call me Cleona instead... and nothing else.” As unnecessarily rude as that statement might have been, it was actually rather tame compared to the last time someone called her small. Cleona smirked mischievously from her rudeness, feeling a bit clever, and continued, “Anyway, I’m here because I heard you people are feared… and respected.” Cleona fluttered her wings forward to make the seriousness of her small face more visible. “I want to be respected too. I want to be treated like an equal. Most of all, I never want anyone to call me ‘little’ again.”

The pixie backed away and finished, “That’s why I’m here. I need Basilisk Fang's help.” She may not have shown it but Cleona was desperate to join Basilisk Fang. She had first heard of the dark guild from a circle of rumors in Minstrel; she had traveled all this way just to see if it was true. Knowing it was real now, the pixie didn't plan on leaving until she was admitted.

She crossed her arms again, still agitated by the girl’s comment. It was fairly obvious, from Cleona's body language and tone of voice, that she was ignorant of the girl's position as the guild master.
    Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 16th April 2015, 1:05 am

love's a game
    wanna play?
    tagged; @cleona collins
    words; 563
    The dark-haired female couldn’t help but inwardly smirk as she witnessed the sour look that the little creature that flew before her held upon her visage. Clearly, something that Laycie had uttered, ticked the pixie off; and she was right as for the moment the pixie spoke, she warned Laycie never to call her little again. How interesting. This small creature indeed, had quite a backbone in her. Despite the fact that she found most amusement in humans, the dark-haired female had to admit even other creatures such a pixie that was before her, were great means of amusement as well. Being a Guild Master of one such as Basilisk Fang did have its perks. As where you would see the most intriguing individuals was a dark guild such as this, after all.

As the pixie spoke, she answered the question that was aimed at her by the petite demon about her purpose for venturing to the depths within these frigid lands. So, Basilisk Fang had indeed managed to spread its reputation across lands. As Cleona finally came to a cease with her purpose of wanting to be an integral part of Basilisk Fang, an actual smirk – one not filled with malice, but amusement crawled onto Laycie’s lips. And this smirk was for quite a few reasons; the first and foremost, being of course, how internally desperate the pixie seemed to be at the idea of joining this guild. With the banner of freedom waving from its peaks, Basilisk Fang managed to attract a lot of individuals such as her who were either isolated or underestimated due to their abilities, appearance, lineage and whatnot. Basilisk Fang was more so, a haven for them. And the second reason being the pixie’s haughty attitude towards Laycie; clearly, the pixie had absolutely no idea of Laycie’s standing in the hierarchy as the Guild Master however, she would know soon.

“Well then. After hearing you out, I personally feel as though you would fit in greatly within our taciturn guild. Hence, consider yourself a member of Basilisk Fang.” With that being said, a snap echoed across the entire room that the two females occupied; the snap being radiated from Laycie’s finger as an insignia representing Basilisk Fang carved itself onto the pixie’s left upper arm in a shade of green. “I hope you don’t mind I did that for you. I felt as though the colour and place was quite suiting.” Of course, the demon was hardly one to ask permission for petite things such as where to place an insignia upon a member; these things, she just did. In fact, Laycie could hardly ever recall being one to ask before doing. That was not the way she functioned nor had any intention of. It however, then occurred to her that she was completely oblivious of the pixie’s name and that was something that she would have to find out soon. Another thing that hit her mind was the fact that the pixie had no idea who she was as well. Her reaction at coming across Laycie’s position was one that would be quite interesting.

“Oh, where are my manners? My name is Laycie; Laycie Vessalius and I’m the Guild Master of Basilisk Fang. And what’s your name, if I may ask?” Laycie was also quite curious as what title of a name this haughty pixie possessed.

PYXIS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 22nd April 2015, 3:00 am

A dumbfounded look struck Cleona in the face. Before she realized it, the pixie had become a member of Basilisk fang, just like that. No tests or anything. No one even checked her background to see if she was a potential spy; although, Cleona presumed they did that later and made whoever looked suspicious in the background check disappear (with magic, of course).

Regardless of how easy it appeared to get in, Cleona was filled to the brim with a burning joy, though she would never show it. A comfortableness, a feeling that she could finally rest, was also present. She had been running for so long – From Seven to Ca-Elum to Bosco to Minstrel to Desierto. She hadn’t minded the traveling for some time, but now it came that she needed to settle down and pursue her dreams of achievement. Now she could as she pleased from the cold, freezing Hell that was Basilisk Fang. It was like when a young man puts on his biker gang jacket for the first time, except this time it was with a tattoo rather than a jacket.

The now-Basilisk-Fang pixie almost choked up when she learned this girl – Laycie Vessalius – was the guild master. It had completely caught her off guard; so much so that she went silent a little longer than was necessary. She had just disrespected the woman who was to be her next master, yet Laycie was wholly kind to her new subordinate. The feeling eerily resembled having the life sucked out of her.

“I… I told you, my name is Cleona. Cleona Collins.” The pixie was desperate to still remain tough-looking, but it was tough to pull off given the circumstances. Cleona returned to her usual frown and inquired, “I am a bit confused though. You are just a litt- I mean young girl; how is it you are the guild master?”
    Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 6th May 2015, 11:42 am

be careful making wishes
    IN THE DARK
    the demons might listen
    “Ah, Cleona. Well, that’s a nice name. Perhaps, I must not have heard you saying so before.” Laycie responded to the introduction that the pixie had given her by presenting forth her name. However, what intrigued the female was the slight hesitation that she could clearly detect within the pixie’s voice and the demon knew why so. Cleona had disrespected the dark haired woman to a vast extent and Laycie had to admit that a small part of her was seething in anger, wanting to flick the pixie and rip her throat in half. Wouldn’t be that difficult to accomplish considering her extremely small size. And it would certainly be a worthy punishment by torturing her tiny frame.

However, the demon could sense potential in huge heaps within the small female. She could be quite a useful asset to Laycie; despite being a guild master, she had absolutely no interest in the fact that Cleona could be beneficial to the guild. All Laycie was engrossed in at this very moment were the possibility of more species such as Cleona existing. And if so, then the demon had to encounter more beings. Would be quite interesting to meet other creatures that are far superior to the human race and different as well.

At the hesitant or more so, with a voice laced with bafflement, the demon cocked a curious eyebrow upwards at the question that was aimed towards her by Cleona. About the unbelievable fact that she were a guild master despite her current size. How ironic; whereas she appeared to be young, Laycie’s actual age had surpassed two-hundred already. Yet, refusal and perplexity were featured upon each and every one who she came across. However, then again, they had yet to know about her true age despite, knowing what she was.

“Appearance can be deceptive at most times. I may appear to be a young girl however, that may not necessarily be true. Believe it or not, my actual age is over two hundred; not sure exactly where but somewhere above that. My power is far superior to yours hence, why the title of guild master was bestowed upon me; even if it is for a temporary period until one of the previous guild masters how mysteriously disappeared, return back. Until then, the guild is under my reign. I hope you understand now as to why I hold the title.” All the time that passed whilst she spoke, a demonic aura radiated from the demon, signifying a little bit of her great magnitude of abilities.

“Now, would the little pixie like a tour around the guild?~”
    @cleona collins || 436 words || little pixie.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 4:02 am