Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread)

Kruch Windblower
    Kruch Windblower

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread) Empty Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread)

Post by Kruch Windblower 19th December 2015, 6:09 am

It was finally time,Kruch finally joined his first guild.For Kruch it was not a big deal but it is the first time that he would be a part of a bigger group.Kruch is a guy who gets along with most people though so he was very excited about all of this.Standing outside the guild hall Kruch was more excited than he has ever been in his life.Having a hand of help on his task would be great and would make it easier for him,since he knew he is still a very weak mage."Well,let's do this I suppose",Kruch opened the doors of the guild halls of his new guild as he moved to the tavern area where he expected that most people would be at.Kruch was surprised,he was feeling nervous.Kruch doesn't really feel like that ever so it was a very strange feeling to him."Come on,put it together,we better make a good first impression"Kruch whispered to himself once again.Kruch got the smile off his face to show people he is a tough guy.

When he got into the tavern he saw a bunch of mages,some strong-looking ones,some looking weaker and some drunk ones.Some of them greeted him,he felt really happy.Those are good people,he thought.Kruch knows both the good and the bad of this world,he learned things the hard way."Hey everyone,the name is Kruch and I am the newest member of Infinity Hydra!"he shouted as he put a serious look on his face to look as badass as possible.
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread) Empty Re: Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread)

Post by El J. Dawnson 19th December 2015, 2:00 pm

Knowledge is sin, a deadly sin.
    It was another peaceful day. Dawnson had been sitting at the taver of Infinity Hydra. He wasn't the newbie anymore. Another new guy named Rowan or something had shown up a couple of days ago. El was really glad that he wasn't the newbie anymore. Really, really glad. Why? Truth to be told he didn't even know. Another little mystery helping to create the unique mage called El J. Dawnson.

Today as every other day he was drinking his usual, capuccino coffee. He had no appetite for alchohol right now. That wouldn't be the case IF Naz or Baal were with him.

Damnit. Why can't they be here? I understand Baal. But Naz? He is too lazy to have something to do.

Suddenly his boredom dissappeared. A guy had just burst into the tavern and while shouting declared that he is the new member of IH. El didn't bother to remember his name just yet. He would first go meet him and then he would decide if it was worth remembering it. As he made his way to the new guy he was thinkin of how to approach him.

Should I play the scary guy again? Nah I would be getting repetitive. Maybe I should try to play the nice guy for once. Nah...I am no nice guy. Sooo...let's go for the "I am your senior" approach? Well that would also be a no-no. We are both the same rank. Oh fuck it I will be myself.

El walked towards the back of the new guy. He waited a couple of seconds before clapping his hands, making the new guy turn towards him.

"Hey there new guy. I am Jackal. I guess I am considered your senior. Who cares though? We are both D rank aren't we? So what are your goals? Why joining IH? Also what are your views on world conquering? Oh and please introduce yourself again. I didn't bother remembering your name when you shouted it back then."
    TAG ― MUSIC ― NOTES NOTES NOTES
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS & TWF

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread) Gokude10
    Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread) Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Kruch Windblower
    Kruch Windblower

Post by Kruch Windblower 19th December 2015, 2:59 pm

After Kruch shouted his name out loud,people turned around,saw him and then went back to what they were at.Most of them fully ignored him.Kruch noticed one guy that kept his eye on him and then got up and asked him some very interesting questions.That guy seemed dead serious asking those question so Kruch tried to answer them as seriously as possible.

"Hey,the name is Kruch.I guess we are both still weak and have a lot to learn.My goals?Hmm all I really want is to help the innocent as much as possible.That's kind of what drives me now,and that's also the reason I joined IH.Honestly I am pretty sure that this goal is impossible to achieve by myself,so being in a guild and having some people you can depend on for help is pretty useful.And the last question was about world conquering?"that last question really didn't make much sense to Kruch."Do you mean me conquering the world?"he asked,"Well either way such thing is not really possible to say the least but it would also solve my goals immediately wouldn't it?I mean if I could conquer the world,which I can't,I guess I could fix it.But what do I think of it?I never really thought about that,but I guess....."Kruch really went through some deep thought to answer that question.Then he said"hmmm.....I guess I think of it as an illusion and an impossible dream,nothing more nothing less,would be great but it's too unrealistic for me honestly"

After all those answers,Kruch asked some questions himself"So who are you anyways,I have never seen you before,what's your name?Why did you join this guild?And last but not least,why were you so interested on my views on world conquering,senior?"Kruch was a little bit sarcastic on that last part,he wanted to show that white-haired guy that he was not someone who is joking around,but truth be told,he was trying way too hard to not be himself because he wanted to make a good impression on what could possibly be his first friend in his new guild.
    El J. Dawnson
    El J. Dawnson

Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : Chuck Norris
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Synchronize:Lucifer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by El J. Dawnson 20th December 2015, 5:04 am

Knowledge is sin, a deadly sin.
    Interesting. That was the only word El could think about right now. That new guy really did impress him. He still had a lot to learn on how to play the role of a sarcastic badass but he was on a good way. El had some "trouble" with how Kruch viewed world conquering though. El was so amused that he started laughing. It took him a coupl eof minutes to stop but when he did he spoke to that Kruch guy again.

"To begin with I told you. I am Jackal. Well that's how they call me. My name is El J. Dawnson. I joined the guild for a lot of reasons. I can only reveal some of them to you though. First of all IH has the same goal I have. That is to get the world rid of dark guild. Although I have a more...fascinating approach on it. Second, IH has a lot of strong members. Ardere our guild master is one fo them. Also we have an alien in the guild. Great, right?"

El took a pause to mess with his ear piercings before he answered the last two questions this Kruch fellow had.

"As you said you don't know me. In fact you probably don't know a lot of mages here. But I assure you I am not weak. As for why I asked you about world conquering..."

El smirked.

"You see that's my dream. By conquering the world I can get rid of all dark guilds and also change a few stuff that don't make sense. I asked you because I am searching for allies to help me. I don't need a lot of them. Around fifteen people would be good. For now that is. And mind you, conquering the world is improbable not impossible."

Jackal fixed the hood of his coat. He didn't know why but he also started tieing his hair in a ponytail.

"So wanna join me for a drink Kruch? Also you might need some acting lessons."
    TAG ― MUSIC ― NOTES NOTES NOTES
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS & TWF

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread) Gokude10
    Kruch Arrives(Introduction thread) Tumblr10

The Emotions:
    Kruch Windblower
    Kruch Windblower

Post by Kruch Windblower 20th December 2015, 5:45 am

After asking all those question,Kruch waited for El to process what he would answer.El started laughing for a moment and then he answered all of his questions one by one with some pauses in between his answers.

After listening to everything that El had to say,Kruch was impressed by how high are his goals and while they sound really crazy,how logical he made them look.He really ignored the first part of El's answer and cut to the second part immediately."Well,you are definately a crazy one"He said."I like you though,as for joining your little alliance group on conquering the world,count me in,I don't care who conquers it but I wanna make sure that whoever does conquer it is going to want the best for it.Although I dont wanna get your hopes or spirit down but that is probably not gonna be you or me or anyone.I still like the idea though so I am with you in this one"

Kruch was not believing what he was actually saying,Am I crazy or something?he thought and then he answered to the very last question of El"After all that I guess we are friends,right?Anyways I would like to sit with you but I'm only drinking one glass,I am not the drinking type you know.Acting?Heh I plan on taking some lessons after I save the world"he said and put a big smile on his face.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:52 am