Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo

Post by RyoKnetegawa 13th July 2015, 10:47 pm

As the tornado began to get closer Ryo quickly moved to grab cards in order to cancel the spell that was coming at him. He needed to make sure that the attack didn't hurt either him or his creations. He couldn't afford to have them be destoryed just yet. However when it stopped dead in it's tracks he looked a bit disturbed and focused his attention on his partner who was up in the sky freaking out, and seemed to be suffering from some kind of loss of control. As she fell to the ground however he acted. He quickly threw out four boxes of playing cards and all of the cards in them quickly began to stretch out and shape until it was a giant airbag. It formed right under Zoe and when she hit it the cards held her up to break her fall, but also exploded to the point that it let her down gently. With her resting on a bed of cards Ryo rushed over to her kneeling down and checking her over carefully "Zoe are you alright?" he asked looking very concerned as he tried to figure out where she was hurt of if she was seriously upset.

He was still completely oblivious to the fact that she was having a panic attack or a fear induced spasm. His creations on the other hand stayed back and away keeping on overwatch in case some of the thieves were going to come up and try to surprise them. Inside however Gora was yawning and laying down for a nap. Of course if someone entered the bar it wouldn't be long before they were nothing but a cold bleeding corpse, but still it wasn't going to be a priority right now. Ryo continued to look over Zoe to try and figure out what was wrong with her and finally when he saw nothing was physically wrong with her he determined that it had to be in her head. He gently lifted her up to a sitting position and pet her cheek "Zoe. Speak to me little one. What happened up there? One minute you're fine then the next minute you're freaking out and your tornado is coming towards me and my creations trying to destroy us. Talk to me." at that point his bear exploded into dozens upon dozens of cards.

OOC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo

Post by Zoe Schiffer 4th August 2015, 8:06 am

let's make this
    fleeting moment last forever
    there's no regretting anymore
    Too shy baby baby, I'm right at your boarder. Hearts out masquerading, Why can't I come over? I wonder what you do. I'm looking at your perfect outlines. I wanna get with you and get beyond your perfect outlines. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart.

Solid and admantine clutches of the grass laden ground, compacted upon her frame, the pressure encasing her in a form of vividly palpable agony was what the light-blonde had expected. However, the cushion of amenity that tethered her lithe frame as the delicately soft airbag cocooned her fall perspired a sigh of relief from her rosy lips. Cerulean hues, dim, a paucity of vitality transparent in them as she lay; golden locks spread aimlessly across the cushion; her countenance apparent with a flood of fatigue and distress as the previous events that transpired took a toll on the female. Flashes; a recollection of what took place as her mind hovered closely along the border of rationality; the previous angst now diminishing into nothingness. However, the presence of the crimson bathed serpent initiated a twinge of uneasiness despite her mental words of comfort, notifying her of its apparition nature.

A mere cacophony of words enlisted itself within her ear; a voice of a male layered with an inquisitive apprehension, his words aimed in the female’s direction. The haze slowly lifted from its cloudiness upon her eyes allowing her to glide her orbs across; firstly, landing upon the crepuscular night sky decorated with pigmentations of iridescence stars and secondly, hastily moving over to the flocculent mass of hair mirroring the opaqueness of the pitch-black sky as hazel orbs came into the woman’s concentration; the man’s visage laden with perplexity concerning her anomalous behavior.

A light tilt of her lips upward, framing a smile as Zoe glanced at Ryo’s concerned expression, her fingers gliding over to his shoulders, a medium for support as she ascended upwards emitting a lightly audible groan from her thin line of lips. A hand flew, laden over the ivory paint of her forehead, her fingers pressing upon, exerting a slight force upon her forehead in aims to dull the agony inflicted upon the female’s mental state. Words integrated into her mind before rekindled themselves as they resonated through her mind; eyes transfixed upon the visage of the male before her. Obscurity of the haze that over casted her mind previously was now smothered, her lips opening slightly, aiming to usher words forth before, sealing themselves in an occuldent state. The action repeated a few times. However, breaking the chain was a mere sigh followed by a light smile, showcasing the lucid jaded appearance of the blonde as alas, words finally escaped the clutches of her lips.

“I’m fine, Ryo.”
    The start of her sentence, assuring her partner of her state as her flaccid mind finally, remained fixated upon one spot, unwavering; her hand still lay gently, upon his shoulder. “I’m sorry about what just happened. I kind of lost it for a moment. You see, I have a phobia of snakes and well, seeing your serpent made me freak out a lot that I lost control.” A glance of her hues upwards to the crimson laden serpent; an apparent bob in her throat as the previous trepidation arose significantly, only to be submerged by her consciousness reminding her yet again of the serpent’s true nature as Zoe swiftly, shifted her concentration to the array of cards the dispersion of the bear caused.

However, the clamor belched from one significant corner of the woods alerted the duo; Zoe’s scrutiny altered to the source of the turbulence, her internal mind assembling itself for yet again, another confrontation that was about to be dealt with.
    WORDS 574 - TAGS @RyoKnetegawa - NOTES Sorry for the late reply. >.<"
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

Mission Statistics:

[23]
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th August 2015, 8:06 am

The member 'Zoe Schiffer' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 NormalMonster The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 NormalMonster The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 WeakMonster The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 WeakMonster The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 WeakMonster The Watering Hole | Job | Zoe and Ryo - Page 2 NormalMonster
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 17th August 2015, 1:19 am

Ryo smiled as he let his cards surge towards him. Every last card surged towards him without a single moment of hesitation. Each and every single card found it's way in, up, or along Ryo's overly long Duster Coat. The coating of his cards under her however also slid up into his pant legs, and socks without him lifting a single finger to try and do anything about it. If truth was to be told his magic was surging through them all the time and it was his mind that was manipulating the paper rectangles. It wasn't very long for him to gather up all of his items that belonged to him.

When he heard that Zoe was alright he smiled and his features slowly relaxed showing his ease. This was perfect for him. His honor would not allow him to let this maid fall to harm. It would be the greatest stain on his honor, and he wouldn't ever forgive himself if he let a young girl, and without mentioning a member of his guild come to harm while he was around and could do something about it. His mistress trusted him with her whole heart, at least so he believed, and he would be remiss if he allowed something as simple as being careless get in the way of that trust or put it into jeopardy in any way.

He then looked to the great serpent made of the crimson liquid that breathed life into each and every living being in the world. He smiled ever so softly as he looked down at the little girl he was holding "I am very sorry for my rudeness. Had I known I would've summoned a Dragon, or Perhaps a tiger. Something that would be far less traumatic for you. Do forgive my inexcusable behavior in the matter." As soon as she noticed the strangers the great blood Serpent turned it's head and let out a great wicked hiss as it looked at them.

Ryo's eyes turned from Hazel to black as he slowly turned his head. His fangs grew larger and far more wicked. He had, had enough of these damned drunks. He slowly looked to her his features still very much frightening showing that he was very far from human. He gently lay Zoe on the pillow of cards he had left for her smiling to her although it truly did nothing to hide his monstrous features. "If you need to Rest then please continue to do so, if you think you can fight please join us. I shall handle these things." He slowly stood up and glared over towards the men reaching up slowly to sink his fangs into his wrist. After he saw a bit of blood flow he spoke "Static Blood Make: Katana." With that a blade made of his blood formed and with it gripped tightly in his right hand he rushed forward with his great serpent. The serpent surged towards the hired thugs. It opened it's great maw and sank it's crimson fangs into one of the thugs' neck. It quickly opened it's jaws and swallowed the man whole keeping the gore away from Zoe's sight. Ryo on the other hand lunged forward towards one of the alcoholic magi. He slashed through the man's thigh bringing him down to his knees.

This left him an easy target for Ryo to stab him through the throat and then through the heart with his blade. As he slowly pulled his blade out of the man he slumped down face first into the ground as another one of the magi rushed towards him

OOC:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 18th August 2015, 8:58 am

let's make this
    fleeting moment last forever
    there's no regretting anymore
    Too shy baby baby, I'm right at your boarder. Hearts out masquerading, Why can't I come over? I wonder what you do. I'm looking at your perfect outlines. I wanna get with you and get beyond your perfect outlines. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart.

A light smile encompassed Zoe’s countenance as the apology escaped from Ryo’s lips; the worry etched onto his features showcasing, his concern for the young blonde. It indeed, brightened her up slightly, making her feel a bit better at the apprehensive words of the male however, a wave of her hand in the air coupled, with the words, “It’s okay, Ryo.” dismissed the apology; the issue now resolved. Slowly, yet surely, the light blonde felt the essence of her strength returning; the previous fatigue now, dissipating and replaced by an unshakeable resolve as the figures of their foes, emerged from their hiding position. Like Ryo, the incandescent glint of irritation present within Zoe’s hues depicted her annoyance of the alcoholic men; fed up with them and wanting, nothing more than to wrap this matter up so the two mages plus, the wolf could return to the safe haven of their guild.

As his words upon witnessing their foes gonged through Zoe’s ears, she stood up, staggering slightly before, regaining her posture; the semblance around her, still, slightly shakable. “I don’t need to rest. I’ll fight, Ryo. Don’t worry about me.” In tow with the words of reassurance, was a tilt of her lips upwards, framing itself into a light smirk as the dark haired mage and his serpent apparition glided towards the alcoholic and hired men. An inkling of the grotesqueness of their battle engulfed the young Rising Star; her face, immediately, turning away from them; the power to witness such, a small genocide not within her as her sapphire hues gazed upon her own opponents; a few staggering alcoholic men that rightly, resembled a hoard of zombies; the mind, slow yet, their posture, hurried; coupled, with hired mages, entertaining glimmers of bloodshed upon them.

A scowl penetrated her lips, curling them as she gazed at her foes, emitting a waft of sigh from her rosy lips. “Let’s get this over with, shall we?” As if the question were a signal, two men rushed towards the blonde; her orbs identifying, the two as hired mages as suddenly, gun shots rang through the air, emerging from the guns now, positioned within their hands. With a quick utterance of a curse word, the female maneuvered herself upwards, a resounding din of the pressure exerted by her feet on the ground as her agile movements combined with her stream-lined frame emerged, her as, swift. The profound vexation added as a factor as, Zoe quickly situated herself behind a tree; the barks enacting a defense for her as even, the pointed bullets elicited only a dent within it. From behind, her lips moved; a spell summoned.

"Aerial Blow Away!”

As the words belched from her lips, the female shot forth from behind the tree; hands positioned front as a gush of wind in a circular pattern emerged from the front of her hands; its intended target the two hired mages. Looks of shock which, slowly turned into agony registered upon their faces as the sharpness of the wind struck them with ferocity; the riotous spell flinging the duo, as grunts reverberated through the vicinity; the mages crashing, painfully, into the barks of trees rendering, them unconscious.
    WORDS 532 - TAGS @RyoKnetegawa - NOTES Bloop.
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

Mission Statistics:

[25]
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 20th August 2015, 5:36 pm

Ryo glanced over at the man who suddenly froze in his tracks. He saw what kind of monster he was dealing with, and he saw just what could happen to those who were too foolish. In fact Ryo would even dare to be so bold as to say that the mage had suddenly become sober simply from seeing the look on his monstrous face. Still this would avail him not for the moment he relaxed Ryo was on him and stabbing his blade made of blood into the man's gut smirking slightly "I'm sorry little maggot, but it takes a man to kill a monster, and you are no man worthy of killing even the lowest of monsters."

With that he brought his blade up carving out the man's entire midsection. When he was done his great crimson serpent slithered over towards him and devoured the mess in order to keep Zoe from witnessing the grotesque and slightly obscene display that was put on. He looked at his serpent smiling slowly his coal black eyes slowly returning to their natural Hazel hue. He kissed the serpent again long and hard using his tongue to lap at the human blood that made the creature. He stepped back looking at the serpent then back to his comrade. He shook his head lightly as he could feel that the construct he had created would soon expire. Once it did so then the gory evidence of Ryo's brutality would be on full display to his comrade.

He couldn't allow himself to let her witness such a thing. Being a monster for the sake of Sabertooth was one thing, but he didn't need it spreading around that he had abandoned his humanity, and was now quite literally a blood sucking monster. He spoke softly to his serpent "I want you to go as fast as you can as far as you can. Find a river that leads to the sea and swim into it before you expire. Once you hit the water you won't be able to retain your shape, but that's fine. Wash away my villiany I can't let Zoe see it. She has seen far too much of my monstrous new form and power. Now go." Without another word the serpent slithered through the foliage and headed as fast as it could to a river. It didn't take the construct too long to find such a place and it dove in without a moment to waste washing itself and the corpses down the river.

Now with the clean up handled Ryo looked to Zoe to monitor her progress. Truly she was rather skilled and Ryo was proud to call her one of his allies with how skilled she was.

Stats:

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 29th August 2015, 9:54 am

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT ANYTHING YOU'LL SAY WILL ONLY FUEL MY LUNGS  
    Fuchsia orbs traversed through the foliage upon, which lay the littered arrays of bodies; tendrils of crimson, originating from them, dirtying the otherwise, verdant canopy. Queasiness; such, as an epidemic, it coursed through her veins. A tremble in her step before, the rigidness returned. Exhaustion was wearing upon, the light blonde; the events of the day arising a debilitation in her strength. Zoe’s eyes encompassed a shutter upon them; her mind and body drifting, from the grotesque scene, in front of her. One, which she caused. Of course, no doubt lay in her consciousness that her foes were still alive. However, the crack of bones, the seep of blood ensured that, they were in no good state, as well. A sigh belched from her lips; feet treading towards her raven haired partner as she stretched, in tow with a yawn, relieving some stress.

However, until, a shot of dark magic, a few centimeters away from her lithe figure zoomed past the blonde; a flurry of hair swished forth; a moment of widened eyes as, she assessed what exactly had happened. Feet turned one eighty degrees as, pink optics landed upon a figure. Stumbling; a view of sheer malic plastered upon, the middle aged man’s face as, concentrated particles of negative energy formed a sphere in his hand; dark magic. Abruptly, Zoe’s frame positioned itself in a battle stance; arms, slightly outstretched, feet parted as, orbs narrowed; the pendulum of irritation, violently swinging within her. Honestly, the young girl had seen enough drunks for a lifetime. And at the moment, all inclination was derived towards heading back to the serene hall of Sabertooth; engulfing herself in a night of complacent sleep. Albeit, that appeared a bit too much to ask for, at the moment.

The alcoholic mage charged towards the Sabertooth one; his form yet, retaining the briskness despite, haziness clouding his head. It convinced the young woman that, indeed, these men were capable of doing anything to attain the wine, in their possession. Another sigh as, she looked on ahead; towards the alcoholic mage. As, another beam conjectured in his palm, aiming towards the girl in, a finely etched narrow line; Zoe’s feet disjointed from the terrain as, her form shot upwards. Agility in every swish of her movement as, she narrowly escaped the countless arrays of streaks of dark magic headed her way. Whilst she did that, wind accumulated within the palms of her hands which were adjoined.

In a mere moment, she swiftly turned around after her optics and audits had located the position of the alcoholic mage. Her form, still hovering within the, expanse of the air; she ushered her arms forth as, mere three words left the confines of her lips. “Aerial Blow Away!” The wind within her palms, swiveled. A riotous rotation, taking place; the rudimentary vagueness of the shape of wind evolving, into a spiral; a tinge of ferociousness within it. A few seconds later, cries of agony were heard from the alcoholic mage as, the attack had left the vicinity of Zoe’s hand and lurched towards the alcoholic mage; having battered him, with tenaciousness; the repercussion of which lay in the form of his body, in a state of spasm before, it went still and he drifted off into a land of eclipse.

“Well, at least, that’s over with.” Zoe spoke, an undermining layer of relief in her voice as, eyes scrutinized the foliage yet again, for any sign of foes. When all seemed crystalline, her feet treaded over to where Ryo would be. Luckily, for her and both, him; the young blonde arrived just as the construct had departed. No inkling of what took place in Zoe’s mind as, a bright smile greeted him; an assuring one informing, him that she had taken care of her enemies, as well. “Looks like we’re both done with this lot.” A statement left her lips, hands upon her hips as, orbs roamed around the area. “I don’t think there are any more left. For now, at least. How about we go check on Gora?” During, the time span the young woman had spent with the lovable wolf, she adopted a liking for him and hence, still worried – despite his magnitude of a form – whether he was okay or not. So, ensuring that was a priority within her as, the worry etched on her face was clear as day.  

733 WORDS | @RYOKNETEGAWA | 27 // 30 POSTS
    TEMPLATE BY MINNIE OF GANGNAM STYLE

Mission Statistics:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 29th August 2015, 9:35 pm

Ryo was thankful that all had been finished without any further complication he couldn't risk Zoe getting hurt, but she seemed to handle herself quite well. Still Ryo had to finish worry about himself as he was still recovering from the wounds he had inflicted upon himself. As she approached him his blood make sword was dismissed and it began to slide it's way back into Ryo's veins when it was finished the wound he had inflicted upon himself sealed and no longer caused him any form of harm. He looked to Zoe with the same smile his monstrous features slowly slipping away back into his normal features.

When Zoe spoke Ryo nodded his head once more smiling "I am glad to see that you are very skilled. It shall be interesting to see how well you climb and how far you can rise in the ranks of the guild. I do hope that you are perfectly unharmed. I would not allow myself forgiveness or rest should you have suffered great injury."

When she said they should check on Gora he smiled shaking his head lightly "Your concern is touching and much appreciated however, you have no reason to fear my dear. Gora is quite capable of handling himself, and if my views are correct he should've had a very small amount of enemies for him to deal with himself. At any rate, we can still go and check up on him." with that he turned and walked over to the bar throwing open the doors as he smiled and they could behold the great wolf slumbering. Yet the moment the doors were opened he snapped his head towards the door his gargantuan fangs bared and ready to attack. Still, this was quickly dismissed as he saw who had come into the bar. He smiled and slowly rose to his feet walking over to his partner and licking him with his massive tongue knocking off Ryo's hat in the process. Ryo laughed and gently stroked the great lupine's muzzle as he knelt down and picked up his hat putting it back on his head "Good to see you are perfectly well my boy." Gora then looked to Zoe and sniffed at her gently before pressing his massive snout against her body in his attempt to ask her if she was well.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 30th August 2015, 4:26 am

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT ANYTHING YOU'LL SAY WILL ONLY FUEL MY LUNGS  
    “Thank you for the compliment. And yes, I’m absolutely okay now; no injuries on me except, for those previous ones so they’ll heal. I appreciate your concern, though.” Brightness transformed into a smile encompassed Zoe’s visage as, gratitude and assurance rang through her words. Indeed, her spirit had been lifted; the words of her raven haired partner, highly enlightening the young blonde. It enlisted a new found vigor within her; one spiraled around expectations and hopes from fellow mages of Sabertooth. A dependence lay upon, her frail shoulders; the hindsight of emerging robust within the ranks. Already, she possessed the credence of honing the title of one of Fiore’s ‘Rising Stars.’ Recognition and appraise were bestowed upon her, through the Council themselves. Promises to many were to be kept by the young woman. And if anything, she’d do everything to withstand that pledge.

Albeit, dispersed was her reverie at the notion of Ryo’s words; his words, refining her previous apprehensions. They dulled a bit; the worry for the wolf now, dispersing at the affirmation from her partner that the amiable pet would, indeed, be alright. Of course, considering his mammoth size and salient teeth, which were only, pliant towards foes; even, Zoe was ascertained that he could handle them. Yet, uncertainty lay as an outline to her certitude within his abilities. However, when the raven haired card mage agreed to check up on him; the incandescence of her contour reappeared, replacing the light perplexity. And with a skip accompanying her steps, she followed Ryo to the wooden tavern that accumulated the beer caskets within it.

As fuschia orbs ascended to the sky, an ounce of weariness overtook the young woman. The sky was draped with a blanket of darkness; the only luminesce glittered through the shimmering stars. Serene was the sight for light arrays of clouds littered the pathway of the sky above as well. And if anything, fatigue escalated within Zoe. Just a little while more. Which was true for, the darkness would soon, diminish to be replaced by a placid cantaloupe, glow of the sun, to accumulate the skies as, now, all that lay the canopy surrounding the vicinity of the tavern were either, the unconsciousness or even, dead bodies of enemies. Quite an assortment of them however, the young blonde knew that no more would dare to approach the duo now. Enough pandemonium had been arisen; at least, for the time being. Even their foes wouldn’t bōe mindless enough, to engage the duo in a battle now.

As they entered the shed, Zoe could sense alertness within the wolf as, he bared his sharpened teeth at them, in tow, with a growl. However, soon recognition flared and a giggle erupted from the lips of the young blonde as, Gora enlisted Ryo with an act of affection. Which soon, traveled over to Zoe and, she could sense the query within, his precarious hues as, the young woman knelt in front of the wolf; the response to his, anxiety in her lips. “I’m okay, Gora.” Ivory hand ran across his muzzle as, she lightly petted his fur; arising a sense of easiness within the animal.

However, in a while more, another voice boomed across the tavern and a figure emerged within the doorway. It was the owner of the tavern; his optics holding, mild astonishment at the sight outside which, soon traversed into relief at the sight of the trio. Abruptly, he sauntered to the three, words of gratitude expending from his lips; the euphoria, clear in his words at the thought of no more alcoholic men trying, to ensnare his beer. Zoe slithered her gaze over to Ryo, the tired smile, yet retaining upon her lips as, just one question left her lips. “Well, our work here is done, it seems. Shall we go now?”

637 WORDS | @RYOKNETEGAWA | 29 // 30 POSTS
    TEMPLATE BY MINNIE OF GANGNAM STYLE
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 14th September 2015, 7:49 pm

Ryo smiled as he watched the interaction between Gora and Zoe. It was nice to see Gora getting along with people and that was really all that Ryo wanted, so to see it was always something worth seeing. He walked over to Gora and pat his long thick neck smiling softly "Well Gora you did wonderfully my boy. Now then it is time for appearances." At that point Gora walked away from them and stood over to the side a few feet away. He suddenly snarled and shook his fur and from it the ice crystalline like substance started to rain off of his fur, and he started to shrink in size the more he shook. It didn't take very long until he was the original size that he met Zoe at. He shook himself off one final time and slowly made his way over to Ryo smiling and licking him once more.

This was the end of the job as the sun was starting to really come up, and the sky was brightening up. The tavern would open so and that meant that it wouldn't be too long before the owner came back to check on the condition of his place. When Zoe asked if he was ready to leave he looked at her adjusting his hat on his head "I won't leave without our money. If you wish to head back already then you are welcome to. Still I am going to hold here for awhile until we get paid. I hope you understand." he said with a smile. He suddenly looked out to see their employer come storming up towards them. He was clearly upset, or at least worried about the state of his establishment. He stormed up to Ryo, but something suddenly halted him, perhaps it was the raven-haired mage's intimidating features and the great dire wolf that was standing next to him.

He grumbled and spoke "So I see from the fact that you are all out here then that means that you were able to do the job I paid you for." he turned and looked into the building and around it nodding his head lightly "Some damage, but nothing too bad. Very well then. Here's your money." he handed both Zoe and Ryo their jewels and walked into his establishment. Ryo smiled as he looked to Zoe nodding his head lightly "Well my dear if you are ready to depart then we can go ahead and head back to the guild hall." with that he turned and walked with Zoe back to the Sabertooth guild hall.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 12:21 pm