Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna]

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Maid of Time
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna]

Post by Lekuna 10th April 2015, 2:37 pm

Lekuna couldn't really do much in this situation and was relying on Venir to follow through with some crazy hidden power, which she did just fine. The girl had flown her to safety, but it still felt as though that black imp had beat her. As smart as she was, Lekuna was also stubborn, and knew that she had a job to do. "I know you heard them too. There are more coming. As long as their leader stands, they will come. Take care of the ones up here, I'll handle the one down there" she said with a determined look on her face. Without an ounce of hesitation, Lekuna jumped from the cliff and assumed a pencil diving position, aiming to land on top of the black imp's head.

It saw her coming down, but whether it was in shock that she would do something so reckless or that it didn't have time to react, both of her feet landing straight on its face, causing it to hit the ground hard and a cloud of dust to form around them. From below her, it tried to bring its hand in front of it to try and blast her off with a fireball, only to be stopped by a stomp onto its wrist. Looks like its getting tired, good. It used up to much energy and now I stand a chance she thought, visibly breathing heavily. As much as she wanted to deny it, she was also tired, so she needed to finish this quickly. Lekuna quickly stomped on its stomach and felt it getting up, causing her to get pushed off.

The imp huffed and charged her while she backpedaled and gracefully picked her coat up in her working hand in the blink of an eye. This ravine was narrow, but not narrow enough to not give her any room to work with. Just as it was about to get to her, she threw the scorched piece of leather clothing over its head and spun around fast, hitting the rock wall hard in the process. It fell forward, eating the ground as it did, probably because it was running so recklessly and didn't expect to be blinded in the process. Before it got up, Lekuna knew she had to finish it while she could. Lekuna, with haste, hopped onto its back and brought her leg above her, then dropped it on the back of its skull as quickly as gravity would let her, her heel colliding with the back of its skull and essentially taking it out of from the fire apparent, though no holes surprisingly. Then, she fell onto her back, exhausted. Your turn now, Venir

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

D-Rank: 6
    C-Rank: 2
    B-Rank: 2

Total Experience: 1237.5/7500

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna]

Post by Mistress Venir 10th April 2015, 2:57 pm

Close your eyes
    give me your hand

"Wait you're going to what!?" Venir yelled dashing towards the edge and watching as Lekuna fell, landing on the creature. "Good luck Lekuna!" The girl could only send up a quick prayer for her comrade before turning her attention to the five imps just in time to see one dash at her. "Ah!" She threw her body to the side, landing in the dirt, the regular imp however was not so lucky as its charge caused it to charge right off of the cliff and to the ground below. Pulling a card from her holster Venir glanced at it before grinning, "Include!" The card seemingly absorbed itself into her before she pointed at one of the regular imps, "Shoot!" Eight separate ball of energy appeared from her fingertip all of them charging at the regular imp, knocking it into the imp behind it. Still there was work to be done, "Let's go for a fly~!" Venir smiled playfully at the chibi imp grasping at it and flying upwards with it before letting it go, giving it a push down towards the ground and more importantly the starving imp beneath it.

Still up in the air, watching as the imps struggled to recover a sudden idea popped into her head. "That's it!" She flew down towards the imps trying to gain their attention, hovering by the edge of the cliff. "Come here~!" She did her best to taunt the creatures and most of them took the bait as they moved towards her. She slipped away from them with ease, moving about them with ease until she was positioned directly behind the four imps that were grouped together. "Off we go!" She pushed at the one closest to her with all her might, using a bit of magic to help. Soon enough all four imps were falling down and into the canyon, along with Venir who at the last moment as the ground came into view, flew back up and into the air to avoid injury. "Oh yeah my sword!" She beamed, moving to grab the forgotten weapon Venir returned to the party of imps and any that were recovering from the fall didn't have much of a chance as they met a swift end with Venirs sword to help them. "Lekuna~!" The girl called out once more noticing that the large imp was defeated and her guild mate lay upon the ground, "Please don't die!" She sniffled, falling to her knee's next to the woman, "I-I...let me heal you!"
    Do you feel my heart beating?
    words: 419 - tags: @Lekuna - notes: Let's do this!
    made by Wolf of GS

Spells and Stats:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Mischievous Imps [Venir/Lekuna] - Page 2 Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 1475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Maid of Time
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lekuna 10th April 2015, 3:11 pm

"I'm not dying. A heal would be nice, but for now I'm too exhausted to move. Good work with those imps, Venir" she said to the girl, using what energy was left after being tossed around by the big boss imp. What a day this turned out to be. I learned of a little annoying girl that's strangely charming, I got to 'bond' with a guild member, I got to see that the little girl has quite a strong power, and I took out a giant imp in a neat way. All and all I think this has been a productive day she thought with a relieved sigh. Her body still ached from the injuries she took, but not enough for her to demand immediate attention from Venir. I do need to get stronger though. It's a little disheartening that by greatest weakness is my hand being disabled. I'm completely magic-less without my hand, and that's really frustrating she continued to think, upset by the fact that she had been nearly helpless by the fight with the boss imp.

I suppose that's why I'm here on this job. To improve my skill while at the same time making a better name for the guild and bonding with Venir. For such a little girl she has incredible strength. I wonder what kind of adult she's going to turn out to be with all that potential, or maybe she has hit her peak. Who knows she finished, deciding it would be best to take a spontaneous nap instead of continuing to think any more.

Jobs Completed

D-Rank: 6
    C-Rank: 2
    B-Rank: 2

Total Experience: 1237.5/7500

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 7:15 am