Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

For a good cause! [Job l Solo]

Annora
    Annora

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : ѕαναgє ѕкυℓℓ
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1549.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: кєи иσ тѕυкαιтє [剣の使い手] – ωιєℓ∂єя σf ѕωσя∂ѕ
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

For a good cause! [Job l Solo] Empty For a good cause! [Job l Solo]

Post by Annora 21st March 2015, 8:57 am

Job Description:

Myra walked through the streets of the well known Hargeon Town. Her blue eyes gazed upon the flyer she held in her hand. She reread the job request over and over again. This job request was sent by a charity organization that helped people around Fiore. this organization was created to help people who have been severely injured in previous battles and are still suffering from it, or for people born with physical disabilities. Odd, they live in a world of magic, many people are wizards who possess different magical abilities ranging from sand magic to time manipulation magic. Everyone has their own unique abilities, yet there are people in this world of magic who suffer. Wizards such as the pink haired mage herself, fight battles, go on jobs to earn money, and do everything that they can, but these people don't, rather can't. The flyer stated that this organization helps people who have damaged their bodies during battle. This meant that at one point of their life, they were wizards too. Wizards who could use magic. Now their bodies were unable to do so and this saddened the female mage. These thoughts were crammed up inside her head as she was close to her destination. The pink haired female came to a halt near the cafe where she was supposed to meet the manager of the charity organization. Looking around, her blue gaze landed upon a man, probably in his mid-twenties, leaning against the wall. His brown hair was messy and hung in his forehead. He wore a suit, with his left hand stuffed inside the pocket and his right hand held the cigar which he was smoking. His face seemed tired and stressed. Myra, hesitantly, walked up to him. "Mr.Rick?" She asked. The man had stated his name in the job flyer. His eyes snapped towards the foreign female standing in front of him, "Yes?"

"I'm here regarding the job flyer you sent." Her light british accent echoed through Rick's ears. His eyes slightly widened as he dropped the cigar before stepping on it to defuse the smoke. "Thank you so much for taking on this request. Please have a seat." He gestured towards the empty table standing there. Myra nodded and sat down. Rick sat down opposite her before beginning, "As you know, i sent the job flyer regarding the financial issues I'm dealing with. My charity requires more people to donate. My beliefs and my passion to help people are why I started this charity. And now, it's all going to waste. All my hard work, all my time, all the promises I made, all of them will go to waste." The pink haired female watched as Rick hid his face in the palm of his hands and grieved. "Well, that's why I'm here, to help you." The brown haired man looked up at her before smiling. But his smile soon vanished, "What are you going to do to help us get more donors?" A idea popped into the female's mind as she smiled. "Just wait and watch."

After finding the perfect location, a place where everyone can see her, Myra picked up the guitar which she borrowed from someone for this very moment. She began playing with the string. Unfortunately, it wasn't loud enough to get through the noisy crowd. She had to figure out a way to make sure that the music can be heard. It then struck her, the female mage put down the guitar, and whispered, "Sonic Blast." Three large purple translucent speakers appeared, which she spread out at a distance so that it can be heard. This attracted quite a lot of attention from the people. This was exactly what Myra wanted. She picked up her guitar and started playing the tune to one of her favorite songs. She soon got engrossed within the song as the words rolled off her lips. More and more people started appearing, listening to the melodious voice. The song echoed through the crowd as the speakers increased the distance till which her voice traveled at a distance, People began waving their hands as the pink haired female continued singing, shunning the world outside. Music was her favorite thing. Singing was her favorite hobby. It was her escape from the hardships of reality to another complete;y different world. A world of music and harmony. A world which she loved. As the song got over, Myra opened her eyes which were closed throughout the entire performance. She heard loud cheers coming from the audience. A grin made it's way onto her lips. She looked around and spotted Rick, who seemed to be rather happy. She gestured for him to come forward, and he did. He began advertising his charity organization, to which many people agreed to volunteer. She could see the happiness on Rick's face. He walked over to Myra, "thank you so much, I wish i could repay you." Myra simply shrugged it off and left. She stated that she did this because she was following her beliefs.

[Word Count: 844/750]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ TᕼE OᑎE YOᑌ ᔕEE,
    TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ I ᖇᑌᑎ ᖴᖇOᗰ Iᔕ IᑎᔕIᗪE Oᖴ ᗰE.

For a good cause! [Job l Solo] EhHiEpZ

For a good cause! [Job l Solo] QUzgcgK
    ᗩᑎᑎOᖇᗩ ᗪᗩᒪTOᑎ ᗯIEᒪᗪEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗷᗩᑎK  TᕼEᗰE

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 7:04 am