Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Katherine Wickfield S-rank exam

Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Katherine Wickfield S-rank exam - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Wickfield S-rank exam

Post by Felicity Vrago 29th March 2015, 5:26 pm

Katherine's body was stabbed in the chest, but that was fine. This was what she wanted in the end, to be free from the shackles of the human. She could feel the pain as it was stabbed through her and there was no more beating of her heart. Just silence as the pulse of life had left her body and there was nothing but darkness filling her. However it was calming, there was nothing to be afraid as the body slowly died out. Not a word was said as the invisible soul was released from her shackles. She exited her body and flew out on the sofa out of Deniels Peripheral view. It was silent, but a form was shimmering back into existence. It was not the pink haired Angel, but her true form: that of a red eyed, raven haired girl with a pair of ponytails that went over her shoulders wearing a black ruffled dress.

There was no words as she grabbed one of Zeno's books, picking the most complicated looking one. She began to lay down on the couch and started to flip a few pages on his notes. They were fascinating reads regardless of the difficulty in understanding, but started to finally talk to the Guild Master of Eclipse Soul. "As I said earlier, this is not an act of defiance. That would mean I intend to break the guild apart even more than it already has. I simply wanted freedom from something from the magic I placed myself in. Suicide would have utterly destroyed me and telling you about my intentions would have made it assisted suicide. My previous form had lost it's full retinue of magical energy, lost the charge it was supposed to protect and lost it's love. Sadly it had no more use anymore and would have held other back. It was time for Katherine Wickfield to die." Katherine placed the book down for a bit and walked to the man, extending her hand out to Deniel with that red eye staring at the man. Her other eye was covered in hair, but Katherine simply did not want to cause any more stress quite yet.

"I am the Goddess that controlled the body of Katherine Wickfield, my names Kalmiya. A pleasure to finally meet you in my true body."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Katherine Wickfield S-rank exam - Page 2 P5l7Dxp
    Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Katherine Wickfield S-rank exam - Page 2 Empty Re: Katherine Wickfield S-rank exam

Post by Decayuss 29th March 2015, 6:38 pm

"Hmph." Once he had finished digging the blade inside of her, he left it here for only a moment, before putting his foot on her shoulder, and shoving her body away while he let the blade slide out. It had quite a bit of blood on it, but Deniel was in more of a tricky situation right now. He had the corpse of Katherine Wickfield, and the blood was on his blade. He had no idea what to do now. He just killed one of his highest ranking members, along with others leaving, and just a few days ago he turned another member into a child. Deniel's mental state right now was going crazy. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" He paced back and fourth quickly. He immediately regretted his decision, and had already begun to expect the worst. He didn't know how he could possibly go up from here. People usually say when you're down, the only place you can go is up, but he was way too down now to even think about that. Already everything he started to work for on Eclipse Soul was coming to an end, and he only had himself to blame. Deniel approached the window that looked out into Phoenix Mountains, and looked down. It was mighty tempting right now...but something stopped him from doing it. Suddenly there was a small shimmer of light in his room, and he turned to see a girl standing there. She definitely had some similarities with him, red eyes and raven hair. He looked at her, completely puzzled.

"Who the fu--" She spoke in a very familiar voice. In fact, a voice that was indistinguishable. It was the very same voice, and accent, that Katherine had. Not only that, but she was also speaking about things that happened just moments ago. Deniel was baffled and puzzled, he just couldn't take this anymore. First almost getting his head chopped off, then her being a smartass, then killing her and getting psychologically stressed about it, and now this. Quite frankly, he was about to blow his top off. "I-....I...." Deniel was just one word away from going on a rampage, but instead he took a deep breath and started to clam himself down. "You know what?" He quickly pointed at the body, and then at the door: "Get rid of that body, get out my room, and don't tell anyone that I had to kill you to get you like this...and you can be an S rank mage of Eclipse Soul. Quite frankly, I'd say you deserve it in spite of all of this."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Katherine Wickfield S-rank exam - Page 2 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet
    Felicity Vrago
    Felicity Vrago

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Angel of Chaos
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Conquest/Decayuss
    Experience : 56875

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson God Slayer
    Second Skill: Conquest Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity Vrago 29th March 2015, 6:57 pm

Kalmiya cocked her head to the side and watched as insanity was beginning to hit Deniel like a infinite loop from hell. So stuffing the book underneath her armpit, she hoisted the body of the late Katherine Wickfield over her shoulder and started to walk out the room. However she stopped right at the doorway and passed one note of advice for the Nephalem, "And honestly dear, do not try to command obedience. That are the words of a tyrant and cause peoople to openly revolt later. What you want is to command respect and loyalty. That way you are treated as a hero. Actions are always stronger than words. Ill be back soon to clean the blood stains out. Again despite how hard it was, I thank you." She turned around and exited through the front door and started to grab a shovel. She started digging the body away from the guild and started to give the woman a proper burial. She was a strong woman that freely gave her body to her and thus deserved the respect of a proper burial. She calmly sighed and looked at the body of the woman that she once wore like a skin and turned away. She was still an Ace and had work to do, some things never changed. Even for Goddesses like her...

"Rest in piece Katherine Wickfield. May your eternity in heaven be as much of a blessing than the time you gave me on Earthland..."

[end]

Katherine Wickfield S-rank exam - Page 2 P5l7Dxp
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 30th March 2015, 1:33 pm

Approved. Great job you two~

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:58 am