Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo]

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Archmage's Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 24,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: 2nd Gen Flame Goddess Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo] Empty Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo]

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd March 2015, 3:06 pm

"Excuse me?"

Venir spoke once more to try and get the young boy's attention. Ever since he had answered the door he had simply just stared at her. Venir had taken a simple job to afraid of going on anything hardcore quite yet, after all she had very little memories to go off of and wanted to take everything one step at a time. Which is why she had taken a job for some poor kid who was getting bullied, and that poor kid was supposedly the one standing in front of her, unless of course she had gotten the wrong house. "You wouldn't happen to be Micah would you?" The boy gave a slow nod of his head. "Well..."Her hands gripped the edge of her skirt, a nervous habit of sorts. "I'm here about the bullying problems?" The boy's draw dropped as the girl spoke. There was no way that the young blonde girl in front of him was a mage let alone someone capable of taking on such a bully, right?

~*~
    174/150 Words

Last edited by Venir RuLush on 2nd March 2015, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o3_500

Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o4_500

Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo] Tumblr_mwffarIHCR1qbk364o5_500

Jobs:

When you ask me to do stuff:
    Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo] Empty Re: Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo]

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd March 2015, 3:16 pm

After getting over his initial shock at the girl's overall cute appearance the young boy had managed to invite the equally young girl inside. Though to say he was shy would be an understatement not that Venir was much better. For a long while the two simply sat across from each other a slight blush covering each of their faces though for very different reasons.

"She's really cute! Is she really the mage I requested for?"

"Oh no! What if I'm not what he expected in a mage!? I can't fail this job!!!"

Finally the boy spoke up sounding more than a little nervous, "So y-you're the mage I sent for? You're so-so y-young." and cute, "I'm not sure if-if....If I can let someone like you go up against that demon of a bully!" He seemed more concerned about her well being than his own, worse case scenario he could always scavenge up a bit more momey and hire a different mage. However, it would appear that Venir would not be sent back so easily.

~*~
    176/150 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo] Empty Re: Killing a bully with kindness [Venir/solo]

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd March 2015, 3:26 pm

Soft, pale hand grasped the boy's own rough one's forcing him to look her in the eyes. A scarlet blush colored both of the adolescents faces at the action but Venir refused to let his hands slip from her own. "No! I can definitely handle him!" Determination filled both her voice and crimson colored eyes. "I'm a capable mage of Eclipse Soul! I may not look like much but I'm a B-Rank mage!" The boy though embarrassed was rather surprised that someone so young was already such a high rank. "So please, it's okay to rely on me. Will you let me help?" Her head tilted to the side and the boy could only nod his blush deepening. "Tell me about this bully and better yet take me to him!"

Micah made a choking noise at that request but recovered a few moments later. He was still having trouble imagining someone as small as Venir dealing with his bully but he had agreed to let her help him. Describing just what the bully did to him was rather awkward, "Well he makes fun of me a lot.....Generally cause I don't have a..."He gulped, "A girlfriend like he does....If he's not making fun of me he kicks me and punches me...."Once again the boy seemed to be in doubt as to whether or not the girl could handle his bully. Before he could voice this worry any further Venir had cut in,

"Take me to him!"

~*~
    249/150

Jobs:

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd March 2015, 3:48 pm

"Wait I really don't think you should-"

The two had left Micah's home in search of the bully and found him with ease. Compared to others of his age the bully was taller and better built, no doubt having gone through a growth spurt that the others had yet to experience. It didn't take long for the bully to notice Micah and Venir a sneer of sorts crossing over his features as his posse followed him towards the two, "What's this?" The bully asked as the two approached Micah hiding behind Venir, "Using your girlfriend as a shield? That's pretty low! Hey girl ditch him and come hang out with me!"

Micah attempted to make some off-hand remark about how Venir was not his girlfriend but one sharp look from the young girl had his mouth shut. The blonde shook her head, her hand grasping at Micah's trying to give the boy some confidence. "I'm sorry but you see I only like nice people and I've been told that you're quite the bully." Her trademark tears were welling up much to Micah and the bully's surprise, "And you see bullies make me really sad because they can do so much more with their lives than push around the weak. They should protect the weak not hurt them. You should use your strength for good!" She frantically tried to wipe away the tears. "I just feel so bad that you can't realize your own potential."

"Dude!" One of the bully's 'friends' gave him a shove on the shoulder, "You just made her cry!" Clearly bullying Micah was okay but making a cute girl cry was another story in the adolescents books. "Fix it!" Another one called out almost angrily. Falling into peer pressure the boy couldn't help but do just as was expected,

"What can I do?"[/center]

[center]~*~
    280 words

Jobs:

Mistress Venir
    Mistress Venir

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mistress Venir 2nd March 2015, 4:03 pm

"Isn't this nice?"

Venir smiled after all the boys were assembled at a local ice cream parlor. At first things were rather awkward between the head bully and Micah but with a little bit of effort Venir had gotten the two to hit it off. Which wasn't hard for the boys to do considering they wanted the cute girl to have a good opinion on the two of them. Much to both of their surprises though, they actually had quite a bit in common. All it takes is a bit of kindness, and maybe a pretty face or two, to get everyone to get along.

"You're a really nice guy!" Venir gave the bully a pat on the hand and a friendly smile, "I can count on you to look out for Micah right?" Her head tilted to the side, sending the bully's heart racing. Apparently having tamed the bully Venir went to her client next. "I have to go now! I don't want everyone back at the guild worrying about me!"

"Are you sure? You're not gonna stay for the ice cream?" Venir shook her head smiling slightly at how disappointed the boy looked at her departure, "Wait at least let me give you your reward!" He went to grab his wallet only to be stopped.

"Don't worry about it! Seeing you two get along is reward enough for me!" Venir pulled out her own wallet, opening it causing Micah's eyes to widen as well as the rest of the boys. "Ice cream's on me by the way." She smiled pulling out a sufficient amount of jewels to pay, "What?" Her head tilted to the side once more clearly unaware of how 60,000 jewels seemed a bit much for someone of her age to have in her wallet, it was way more than any of the boys at the table could comprehend. Since all of their jaws were dropped in surprise Venir decided to say her final goodbye, "Next time you can definitely handle the next bully that comes along right?" She hugged Micah, "Just a little kindness can warm up anyone's heart!"

~*~
    355/150 words

Jobs:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:58 pm