Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bully the Bully. (Sayrn Solo.)

Celine
    Celine

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Black Memories
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Embrace.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bully the Bully. (Sayrn Solo.)  Empty Bully the Bully. (Sayrn Solo.)

Post by Celine 28th May 2015, 4:45 pm

Job Details.:

After sitting around and being too bored in her life to do much else Sayrn walked up to the job board in Hargeon to see if anyone had any jobs for her to take. Within moments one caught her eye due to the word "Bully" after a second she had read over the job and nodded taking it for herself. Never before had she realized how nice the way towards Magnolia was, she had never really traveled most places and even then it was mostly due to her having to run from mages out to hunt her. Once she had reached her destination of Magnolia she quickly went to go find her job sender.

After around an hour of searching different schools she found the boy who had sent her the job and knelt down smiling, "Hello I am the one responding to your job what do you need?" The small boy had obviously been crying recently she could see the lines left where tears had fallen. He looked up at her with a smile upon hearing her words, "you did! Please he is getting worse and worse with time, I-I cannot continue like this. . . School is becoming hell for me!" She nodded upon hearing this and smiled, "What does the boy look like? If I an get details I can simply deal with it." The boy nodded and gave detail to his looks and habits, "W-Will that help?" She nodded and began to plot a plan in her mind but first she needed to tail the bully and the best way for that was after school times.

The next day she stuck by the school watching the area from within the leaves of a tree to make sure that the bully could not see her. Within moments as lunch started she began to see the problem the kid she was tasked to help walked out and within moments the bully came out and began to beat the client and due to her needing to figure out what was going on she stood back. After the school bell rang and kids were heading back in she slipped down from the tree scaring some kids as they ran back. Once she had the chance she slipped up to the boy and started to do some medical treatment on him, "Sorry I could not help. . . I needed to figure out the severity of this. "The boy nodded wincing in the middle of it as she helped him, "It's no problem just please take care of it soon." She nodded and sighed as she walked up to the door of the school and opened it for the boy after finishing her treatment on him, "Head on in don't be late! This ends TODAY." He smiled and ran in going to his final class of the day.

After school had finished she walked out to the front of the building as the bully walked out laughing with his friends. within seconds she walked up to him and smiled, "Hello!" The boy simply looked up at her and scoffed, "What do you want lady?" She looked at him with a look of pure malice as her vibrant green eyes seemed to glow venomously, "What makes you think that bullying is an okay thing to do huh?" the boy quickly backed off his friends went along with him, "W-W-What do you mean?" She only walked up to him the malice seeming to pierce him, "You think it is fun to be bullied huh? DO YA!?" She only could feel her anger growing as she walked up to him and all the bully could do was crawl away until he reached a wall, "P-P-Please someone HELP ME!" She stopped in front of him and leaned down looking him straight in the eyes, "You see funny thing is that hurting others only creates a cycle what would you do if that boy killed himself cause you pushed him that far by beating on him? HUH?" the boy only looked at her in fear but she could see that he was listening, "Now listen here bullying will only get you trouble and guilt later in life and if not bring you closer to being hated by all the right people. I have seen people killed for less." She sighed and looked at him with one last glare. "Now if I have to come back because of you hurting that boy again. . . I will show you TRUE terror. GOT IT?!" The bully nodded and ran but she felt the message sunk in.

After talking to the boy again she stuck around the area keeping an eye on the bully who seemed to finally be getting along with the client especially after they actually talked for once and with the job finished she simply enjoyed the road back home to her guild.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 10:52 pm