Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I come in peace

Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Guild : Bassalisk fang
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Marik Anderson
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Demon bird Takeover
    Second Skill: none
    Third Skill:

I come in peace Empty I come in peace

Post by Kaito 14th February 2015, 12:08 pm

Kitteh walked down a hill and up another to find he was finnally at the guild. He looked round then walked forwardpushing the guild doors open he was amazed at the size of the gant guild. So this is wha a legal guild looks like.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace Kaito_by_ravenart5-d92uwm8

Goku
    voiced by whoever plays goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I come in peace Empty Re: I come in peace

Post by Yvonne 14th February 2015, 10:20 pm

Raven was going through a book, her head on her hand. Though she had her eyes on the book, it was rather obvious that she wasn't really reading it. She had other thoughts in her head which included her dear pet, Kuroe. Sighing, she finally closed it with a small sound and leaned back on her chair. The guild was as lively as ever though a few people missed their previous GM. She couldn't blame them. She missed him as well. However, her attention was caught by someone who opened the guild doors. "New member?" She asked herself as she got up and made way to the new person.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace QoRmBvD
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 15th February 2015, 9:11 am

Kitteh looked at the person coming his way and was unsure if this was a good thing. Kitteh walked in the direction she was coming from and waved his hands. Kitteh thought it was apropriote to adress a guild member with the slightest respect. It was to be better that kitteh responded instead of staying still and blank faced because that would be quite rediculous.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : ◇ sabertooth ◇

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 16th February 2015, 9:57 am

Riley rocked her chair, bored and not sure what to do to entertain herself. Her eyes scanned the guild hall and landed on Theo, who was running around the lively guild hall like he usually does. Her gaze shifted to Raven, Sabertooth's new guild master, who seemed to be walking towards the door. She shifted her gaze once again to look at the door and her eyes nearly bulged out. She saw a child standing there. no just any child, but the kid who she once lied to save. Kitteh, was his name if she remembers correctly. He used to be a dark mage. What made him join Sabertooth?
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 17th February 2015, 9:19 pm

important:

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 20th February 2015, 7:14 pm

She raised one of her eyebrows at the child. Who was this again? Was he a new member? Had Marick given him the permission to join the guild? She wondered as she looked at the boy from head to toe. “Tell me. Who are you and what are you doing here?”

I come in peace QoRmBvD
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 20th February 2015, 7:17 pm

"names Kitteh I am a new member of Saber tooth"Kitteh responded unsure exactly what to say. Kitteh put out his hands and looked at her with a look of small insanity and coolness and put his head on the side.

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 21st February 2015, 6:35 am

Riley was still surprised to see that boy here. The boy she had once met. She remembered that he was being chased down by villagers for murdering someone. Riley also remembered that she had unintentionally helped him escape. After that she gave him a he opinion about the situation. She told him to turn good and give up the path of darkness. Is that why he's here? Did he really listen to her advise?
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 8th March 2015, 8:36 am

Raven raised her eyebrow. THe guy had a weird air around him that Raven couldn't exactly place her...oh! He was probably not from somewhere nice. She could feel it with him, thanks to her superior sensing abilities. But aside from that, the air around him wasn't all that bad either. "Well, my name is Raven. I'm the guild master for Sabertooth and let me welcome to our guild," she told him, bowing politely at the small boy.

I come in peace QoRmBvD
    Kaito
    Kaito

Silent Killer

Silent Killer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaito 8th March 2015, 9:55 am

Kitteh was unsure what to think someone bowing. He looked at her with confusion."I know one person here, but I am kinda unsure of who the people here are, I do not read the magazines since you are the guild master you should know I used to be in a dark guild"he said replying".

Goku

what Kaito sounds like

Kaito for real:
    Iesha
    Iesha

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Iesha 15th March 2015, 9:14 am

Riley put her magazine on the table and got up. She walked towards the little boy. The black ahired girl was a little unsure of his name as they had met quite a while ago. She walked over and stood beside Raven. "Hello there."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:42 pm