Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Passing of a puppet(Eiens Death)

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Position : None
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Legions
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Passing of a puppet(Eiens Death) Empty The Passing of a puppet(Eiens Death)

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 9th February 2015, 12:36 pm

Eien had accomplished her goal, she had found her sister. She was a person of note now, and one that wished to live as a human. Eien could respect that, but that also meant her stay on this plane of existance was over. Not that she had made a name for herself or anything, which was her biggest disappointment. 

"Pity about everything i suppose," Eien Lamented, She felt her true self pulling the consciousness back. "well it was fun while it lasted, Wonder what she will thing of the fact she has a daughter." Eien smiled and let everything fade to black. There was nothing anyone could do to stop this, she was not dying like others, she was simply leaving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the Realm of Chaos

"oh ho ho, a daughter? well now you have been busy have you not." The real Eien stood up from her chair in her personal room. "Well you did indeed leave a mark on that realm," Anyone looking at this would find it odd, that is if they didn't know who Eien really was. "Well then i guess i must tend to the daily duty's." Eien left her room to tend to the needs of her kingdom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi's sorrow:
    The Passing of a puppet(Eiens Death) Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 3:46 am