Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Parental Bonds.

Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the Demon Eater
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Parental Bonds. Empty Parental Bonds.

Post by Sapphire 2/6/2015, 12:07 am

The day was going to be perfect she had it all planned perfectly made every bit of food and set up a spot for her and Kakuma to get away from the buzz of the guild, "Almost done!" She was making the stew for her and Kaku but she had to make it too absolute perfection, "Almooooost!" She put in the exact amount of spice and had it simmer until it was done. After the simmering she stored it in her pack along with some dessert and other things and walks up to Kaku, "It's time!" She then dragged off Kakuma the need to have this go right was massive to her. Another long bit they had to take a train to get in the area for it the walk there, "Hmmm?" Se thought she saw someone but quickly dismissed it before long they reached the Picnic site as she sat down only for Kakuma to sigh and say she had gotten an assignment to go do from Sophie, "B-But!..." She did a quick sigh and put on a brave smile, "Go do what ya need to Kaku!" After that Kakuma left and she sat there at the spot alone with her food.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Parental Bonds. Mellascyla
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaos Legions
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Parental Bonds. Empty Re: Parental Bonds.

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 2/6/2015, 12:21 am

Eien was using her child like angel form, the one she had used to ambush the slavers with, she flew down to where her daughter had asked her to come. She folded her wings a looked around, only seeing a human girl. 

"Miss... have you seen a giant fur ball of a wolf?" Eien asked the girl, "About 7 feet tall kinda dumb looking." Eien always made fun of Kakuma so it was only natural that she would do it now.

Eien looked around once more and frowned. "Figures the Kakuma would stand me up. just some random letter telling me to meet her here." Eien huffs and turns to face the human. "Do you know who I'm talking about?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Parental Bonds. Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 2/6/2015, 12:30 am

Looked up at the woman and gave a soft smile, "Oh you mean my Kaku?~" She gave a small giggle, "We were going to have a picnic here but she ended up having to go do guild buisness." She looked up at the woman trying to scope her out as best she could hopefully she may get a hint to who she was, "Who are you to Kaku anyways? I am her mate." She nodded and smiled, "I wanted to tell her some stuff but oh well."

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 2/6/2015, 12:44 am

"your... mate? Wait you mean that your bonded to my daughter?" Eien blinked at Szeras and started circling her. "She choose not only a human, but one with such small breasts." Eien laughed. "Ah well she was all ways odd." 

Eien moved away from Szeras. "well then i guess you should introduce yourself then human."  Eien changed her body, changing her legs into those of a snake and curled up, sitting on her tail. "Oh right I am Eien Lamira, Kakuma's mother... er one of them i guess."

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Parental Bonds. Tumblr10
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 2/6/2015, 12:49 am

Looked at her and nodded with a smile on her face, "My name is Szeras Scindo it is very nice to meet you Eien!." She pulled out some of her food she spent hours making and offered some to Eien quickly enough, "I met Kakuma through the guild she started and grew to love her from missions we did and the feeling became mutual." She took a deep breath, "I am also the Sky Dragon Slayer." She looked at Eien waiting for her response.

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 2/6/2015, 1:02 am

"Wait she started a guild?" Eien laughed. "well i doubt that will last long." Eien walked up and and poked Szeras's breasts. "Hmm." she circled around the girl, poking and prodding her. "So what makes you so important to Kakuma, your just a human that will be dead in 80 something years." Eien was quite rude about her words.

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Parental Bonds. Tumblr10
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 2/6/2015, 12:47 pm

She looked at Eien a little annoyed at her questions but she kept her composure, "Kakuma said she wants to protect me..." She giggled, "Really i do not get why she chose me." With a quick glance she looked at Eien still scoping her out, "But i know i love so much, More than i ever have anyone before! And i will be by her side no matter what!" She did a quick nod her mind was racing she had not thought about age differences of spirits and humans but she needed to talk to Kakuma and ask about this but before that, "Ummm Miss Eien what is wrong with having small breast?" She looked at her with complete sincerity since in most of what she read all the women have large breasts and along comes Kaku's mother saying the same thing.

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 2/7/2015, 12:12 am

"All the men love big boobies." As Eien spoke she made her own change in size. At this point it was clear Eien was quite immature, but anyone who knew what she was would forgive that. Which was something Kakuma had forgotten to warn Szeras about. 

"Honestly i figured Kakuma would choose a woman... but why one that like a child." Eien put her finger on her lips as she thought. "Ah well i dont really care" She grinned as she spoke.

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Parental Bonds. Tumblr10
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 2/7/2015, 12:17 am

She looked at Eien a twinge of confusion on her face as she giggled and looked at her with a warm smile as she took a bow to her and lowering her head, "Miss Eien i have a request." She took a quick deep breath, "May i be your daughters mate?" She slowly raised her head, "I really love Kakuma and want to spend the rest of my days with her as much i can!" She looked away for a moment a bit embarrassed she had asked,"I love her with all my heart and would do anything for her." She sat down pulling out a small muffin as she took a bite out of it revealing a pendent with a Ruby and Sapphire in it as she sighed.

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 2/7/2015, 12:30 am

"Her mate..." Eien sat down and helped herself to some food, her face quite dark with thought. Eien closes her eyes and takes her true form with a sigh. "you are aware she will outlive you by several millennium?" Eien was being serious now, almost like she knew already. "your going to force a lot of pain on her." Eien picked up a muffin and ate it quietly, her face showing great concern. "do you want to put her through that? Having to make her watch you grow old and weak, then making her watch you die, all while she is helpless to do anything?"

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Parental Bonds. Tumblr10
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 2/7/2015, 12:35 am

She looked down she had thought of it but had put it in the back of her mind as she sat and sighed, "I probably knew the risks... But as is i would be happy with an and all of the time i can get with her and to bring her a daughter! If i can make a happy imprint in her life that would be all i could hope and be happy for." I don't know if there is a way to stay with her... But i want to make the most of my life with her!"

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 2/7/2015, 12:58 am

Eien looked at Szeras and sighed heavily, "Why do you humans always say stuff like that." Eien frowned and took another Muffin. "You human only live maybe a 100 years tops and now you have gone and put Kakuma on a path for alot of pain." Eien sighed again and ate her muffin, not saying anything for a few minutes. Eien closed her eyes and spoke. "I give you permission, not that you would ever need to ask."

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Parental Bonds. Tumblr10
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 2/7/2015, 1:01 am

She looked down and sighed as she then took a deep breath and looked at Eien a smile on her face, "Is there any way that i can stay with Kaku longer?" She blushed deeply she did not want to leave Kaku so soon and leave her hurting and in pain, If anything she wanted to give her as much happiness for as long as she could.

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 2/7/2015, 1:06 am

Eien eyed Szeras, suspicious of her. Many humans wanted to live forever, was this girl just using Kakuma to try to obtain it? Eien thought about everything that had been said between the two, and wondered. She frowned and changed the subject, "when am i getting grandchildren?" Eien wondered if the girl would answer in a quick manner. If she stalled or avoided the question Eien would tell her nothing.

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Parental Bonds. Tumblr10
    Sapphire
    Sapphire

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sapphire 2/7/2015, 1:15 am

She smiled and rubbed her belly softly as she had a soft embarrassed smile "well she will be born in about 8 months from now~" She let out a small happy sigh, "I chose to have it with her cause I believe we can raise a life that maybe can be a little bundle of cute like us! Plus i made the decision to spend the rest of my life with her!" She giggled as she continued to rub her belly.

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 11:21 am