Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Lettter

GraveDragon
    GraveDragon

The Elemental Armory

The Elemental Armory

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Omni-Elemental Manipulation
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Deliver My Lettter

Post by GraveDragon 2nd February 2015, 10:08 am

Job Description :

Conrad pulled the flyer off the job board, it seemed that it was placed earlier that day. He read the contents and quickly left.

"This job is to easy to pass up" Conrad thought to himself, while running out the door.

Conrad made his way through Magnolia toward the clients house. Crowds gathered through out the city in excitement for the arrival of a celebrity coming to the city. People clogged the roads making it difficult to move throughout the city. Conrad eventually arrived at the clients home, he walked up to the door of the small house. He knocked on the clients door and was greeted by a young man.

" Hello, are you here to help me deliver my letter? " The man asked while standing in the doorway.

" I'm a wizard from Fairy Tail and i'm here to help. " Conrad stated, confirming the mans question.

The man produced a small eloquent letter and handed it to Conrad, he took the letter and left to his goal. The crowds were getting larger and larger as time went on, making it hard to even move down a single street.

" This seems to be a pretty popular celebrity to be drawing this much attention. " He thought while trying to make his way through the crowds.

He looked around for any alternative route but only finding one good one. He made his way to one of the buildings around him, finding a good climbing spot, he climbed on top to the roof. He looked around at the streets below him, all of them filled with people all trying to see the celebrity. He began to run toward the stage, leaping from roof to roof and across streets to other rooftops. Having none of his weapons with him made it easier to move across the roofs. He eventually reached the stage that was surrounded by fans, looking down upon it he felt like he was standing on a cliff side over a ocean of people. He could see small pockets of security guards placed around the sea of fans. He jumped down and blended into the crowd, moving his way toward one of the secluded guards. He stealthy moved into the shadows behind the guard. He grabbed the guard into a choke hold, placing his other hand across his mouth, pulling him into the shadows. Conrad finished knocking out the guard, stripping him of his outfit and replacing his own.  After stashing his clothes in a nearby barrel, he moved toward the stage with his new disguise. He easily slipped past the guards thanks to his outfit, working his way to the back stage to finish with out flaw. Pushing through the crowd was hard, there were so many fans in his way but he finally made it back stage. Finding the celebrity's dressing room, he calmly knocked on the door. A young woman answered the door.

" Letter for you miss. " Conrad said while holding out the letter.

She grabbed the letter and immediately began to read it after seeing the name of the sender. She smiled and Conrad left back to the client to deliver the good news and to collect his payment.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fear me, for I have chopped down a tree with a herring!

Deliver My Lettter 15n28na

Themes :

Current Rank:B
    EXP: 800
    Next Rank: 7500
    COMPLETED JOBS:
    D Rank=4, C Rank=1, B Rank=1, A Rank=0, S Rank=0

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 2:01 am