Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Deliver My Letter!

Damien La Croix
    Damien La Croix

Player 
    Lineage : Pride Of A Mercenary
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Deliver My Letter! Empty Deliver My Letter!

Post by Damien La Croix 16th January 2015, 12:47 pm

Spoiler:

Once again in Magnolia Town. It seemed as if everybody here was so happy and carefree! It was a very different atmosphere from the little villages you got around the Savage Skull guild. Those kind of places seemed to be a lot gloomier, and more haunted. In truth Damien quite liked this place, probably because he himself wasn't such a bad person towards other people, that said however he wasn't really that sane either. Killing people was his kind of thing.

Nonetheless he wasn't here to make friends with the common rabble, nor was he here to kill people, infact he was here for a noble - yet stupid cause. He had to deliver a damn letter. A letter. These people were guild members not the damn postal service! But, it turns out that this letter wasn't an ordinary letter. It's apparently a love letter which needed to be delivered to the writer's crush as quickly as possible. So it was an emergency situation in a way, not that Damien knew, he hadn't been on a date once in his life. Was it really this much hassle? "Outta the way Lady!" He shouted as he barged aside a woman getting in his way, he was thin, sure. But he was lean, and he could body check pretty well.

The teenager sprinted towards his destination. He was also supposed to have a teammate in this apparently, the reason why is unknown however, were they gonna be attacked by demonic love letter thieves? Seemed unlikely, or perhaps it was just to ensure it got there unharmed which made a lot more sense. That or to boost relations between guild members. He had no idea.

"Why am I delivering a letter!?" He asked himself, dumbfounded. "He'd better fight this crush to the death or something!" He whined, he hated doing these kinds of chores. He was a wizard for god's sake! Not a postman, What was the point? Ah well, perhaps something funny and unexpected would happen, that'd be nice.

Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gingerbread Man
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 150

Deliver My Letter! Empty Re: Deliver My Letter!

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 16th January 2015, 1:22 pm

Mission Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2818-deliver-my-letter

Today had been yet another day for doing random and bizarre jobs, the current one being to deliver a letter to some guy who was a big shot...and it was from some childhood friend of his. Girl wanted to finally confess or something and this should have been something she had done before he had gotten famous, but if she was one of them timid types then that sucked for her. His partner apparently had the letter and he was in fact on his way to meet up with this male. If it was anything like the previous job where he had to beat a few people down to get into a line for his passport, then this would definitely be fun for him! Given that getting something to someone so popular meant getting through some body guards, he would probably either do it the steathful way...or force his way in making a distraction for his partner to get in. Although in his own pace like stride he made his way towards the rendeavous point with moderate pace, only stopping to occasionally give a girl or two that special smile before moving on just to spite their boyfriend in any given case.

What would take a slow person thirty minutes to get to the area in which he needed to be, it only took him about ten given that he could for all purposes use magic to go faster, yay for being a magician. Coming to a stop he would look for his partner who he had been told had white hair just like him, was it him or did those of the Savage Skull have some remarkable similarities to each other? Shaking it off as mere coeincidence he would slowly move towards the white haired male when he had found him and looked around," So if you are the one with the letter, let's get this over with....how do you want to get past the lug heads?," pointing towards the bodyguards he would of course be willing to go the...more physical route with them.

349 wc

Last edited by Yuuki Mephistos on 22nd January 2015, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Deliver My Letter! SWVY0Qy
    Damien La Croix
    Damien La Croix

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Damien La Croix 16th January 2015, 1:41 pm

Strange jobs seemed to be a recurring theme with Guilds, why did people employ them for standard tasks like babysitting or delivering a god damned letter? It was unbelievable really. But it didn't really matter at the end of the day, as long as they got their jewels and food on their plates Guild workers would do anything it seemed. But he sort of longed for the day he could prove himself well enough to be able to venture into the more dangerous missions instead of doing stuff like getting rid of a Rat King, gross yeah but those were pretty much house chores, why did they have to do them?

Oh well, all the negative thinking would but Damien in a slump if he kept this up, but he was determined to get more experience under his belt so he was gonna try his best for this mission. No messing around.

Damien noticed another white haired man approach him, this must have been his partner for this mission, and he asked a pretty good question straight off the bat. "If this were an ordinary mission I'd be so happy to just rip their arms off and beat them to death with 'em. But we can't so perhaps if we just went around and you give me a boost into the first floor I could probably sneak in." He suggested, wondering if the man he was paired up with had any other ideas.

"Unless you just wanna beat the crap out of them, which I'm fine with too!" He smiled cheerfully, an interesting reaction to a rather violent suggestion.

Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 16th January 2015, 7:10 pm

There was a thought there...if he could get him through one of the windows he could sneak in and while he was in there he could easily watch out for him or just put himself through the window as well with a little help from his magic he could float up to the window and do just that! Looking around for a moment he would smile and motion for the small boy to follow him towards the alley where he had seen one of the windows on his way here," Follow me real quick," walking away as soon as he spoke, he moved towards the shading of the alley and pointed to the window for him to see," Just stand still and don't move...if you do you might just explode," without a second thought he would encase the boy in a veil of wind, pushing him up towards the window for him to get into the window...now everything was in damien's hands.

514 wc

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Damien La Croix
    Damien La Croix

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Damien La Croix 17th January 2015, 2:54 am

It was decided, then! They'd sneak in with Damien getting a boost off his comrade. No killing involved, strange for such a violent and fear-inducing guild. But Damien was alright with it, the quicker they got home the better in his opinion.

The wind magic send Damien flying skywards, and with an athletic flip he soared through the open window, the young man landing on his feet. Time to find the stairs which led downstairs. He looked around, he'd probably avoid security if he took the fire exit. Which usually wasn't alarmed. He crashed into the door, sending it flying open as he dashed down the stairs, his little feet shimmying with every step.

He bolted through the ground floor fire exit, sliding behind a prop stand to cover himself from a guard. When he turned around Damien sprinted through silently into the backstage area. Looking for the celebrity he'd give the letter to.

After finding someone who looked similar to the celeb - He handed her the letter. "Someone wanted to give ya this! Nya ha! It may be cursed though!" He smiled cheerfully, before attempting his escape from the showbiz venue.

194, over 700 words done.

Deliver My Letter! Damien10
    Yuuki Mephistos
    Yuuki Mephistos

Post by Yuuki Mephistos 18th January 2015, 12:22 pm

The trick was a success as the boy was sent into the window and now the job was up to him, leaving him leaning onto the alleywall and sighing," Well let's see how long it would take for this one to complete the task at hand without mauling someone," it was amazing how he continued to take jobs that required him to be "civil" in a sense, but with his lack of empathy for a certain criteria of people and his slight anger issues, it was becoming more and more apparent that he should be doing something creative with his talents. After ten minutes or so he would look at the semi fancy pocketwatch (that he stole from someone by the way) and figured it was time to go and turn in the mission. Shrugging he would begin to walk off, leaving out of the alley like someone who had just been there for no essential reason except for just being cool.

676 words completed

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 3:08 am