Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meetings with a King.

Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Spirits
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Meetings with a King.

Post by Sarah McCloud 1st February 2015, 10:27 pm

She sat there in the park waiting and waiting for a new subject to see her doll was made and being trained back at the guild but she needed something to do, "This world is boring..." With that she saw him a regal looking man that carried himself like he was above everyone and everything here, With that she had a plan a smart plan, "Ohhh i am gonna love this~" She walked up behind him magic on her hand as she patted his back to get his attention, "U-Umm excuse me sir... I need some directions." With that she thought her seal was on him.
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Guild : Tartarus (Guild Master)
    Experience : 2814.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: King of Beasts Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Meetings with a King.

Post by King Gil 1st February 2015, 10:49 pm

"This place is disgusting." Talonia disgusted Gil in general. So many guildless mages wandering around without anybody to rule them. It was trouble to Gil, there should always be a ruler of sorts especially over mages. He would have ruled the guildless right then if he could have but alas he had other matters to attend to as a mage of Tartarus. Still, the sight of so many unruled coomoners had put Gil in a somewhat bad mood. He had originally gone to Talonia in pursuits of a bar after completing a recent mission of sorts. Only it took him a while to the find a bar within Talonia and by the time he found it he was incredibly agitated by all of the peasants that he decided to find refuge in a nearby park.

The park itself was almost entirely devoid of people, so the blonde haired man strolled about. A slight wind was blowing so Gil placed his hands inside his jacket pockets to maintain warmth. He couldn't have been more irritated despite being in the empty park to relieve his anger. "I haven't had a sip of wine today." He scowled. To say he was in a dangerous mood would be an understatement. If anyone were to approach him well, they'd be in for a real treat. Unfortunately, someone had approached him. Worst of all, they were a mage.

Whether it was the touch, the voice, or the bit of magic it was hard to say but Gil turned around in a flash to glare at the girl. "You!" He pointed at her, teeth bared. "Do not place your hands upon me!" His crimson eyes narrowed taking in the girls appearance. "If you think that some young brat like yourself can rob me using magic your wrong. Now scamper off guildless girl! I'm being merciful!" He turned on his heel, back facing the girl once more and the crimson mark of his guild showed upon the exposed part of the back of his neck. He figured that the young girl was trying to rob him or something of that nature.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meetings with a King. Ggg_by_treasureelf-d9i9e8s
    For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Sarah McCloud
    Sarah McCloud

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight Of Spirits
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sarah McCloud 1st February 2015, 10:59 pm

She looked at the man and saw his mark "Ahhhh Tartarus!" With that she removed one of her white gloves tapping him again and showing the Basilisk Fang mark on her hand, "I thought i made the right choice when i said i found something interesting~" With that she laughed and walked in front of the man a wicked smile on her face as she scoped him, "My My such perfect proportions! And the hair is in the right style as not to clash.. Even the guild mark works well!~ If i did not have a doll you would be mine right now~" She waved her hand as the seal she had placed dispelled she had no need to track him. With a quick look around him she smiled, "You looking for something?~"
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 2nd February 2015, 10:47 am

Gil spun around angrily once more as the same girl had tapped him again. "You know Tartarus?" A perfect brow raised itself in surprise before his crimson gaze fell upon the guild mark on the girls hand. "Ah Basilisk Fang." He stated, he had yet to meet one of them before. He was mildly surprised that they had let such a young girl join their ranks but he supposed when you were a part of a dark guild there wasn't many rules and regulations for that sort of thing. Since she was a Basilisk Fang member Gil was now forced to play nice, sort of. "I can't attack her, there's an alliance of sorts." The man frowned but soon smirked as the girl complimented him. If there was one way to Gil's good side, it was feeding his ego. "I know I'm perfect. I belong to no one but myself." The man ran a hand through his mane of hair in annoyance. What did the girl mean by doll? Whatever she meant it didn't sound pleasant and Gil was nobodies 'doll'. "I was looking for a bar." The man shrugged before looking at the young girl once more, "Why is a member of Basilisk Fang in these parts?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 
    Lineage : Progency of Nyx
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 56.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Holy Dark Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 9th May 2015, 10:55 am

Auorra raised a eyebrow at Gil.Coming out of the shadows she yawned to show she was bored by the exchange.She herself was a savage skull member.This is a dark gathering aren't it.She pouted because she wasn't 'invited'.She got out her dagger and gripped it tightly.Her dress was a mess for sure.Oh well I'll just buy a new one later.She cleared her throat to indicate she's there.

Narrowing her dark green eyes she smirked and said softly but loudly,"Well,well,well look who we have here.Is this a gathering?"She said this more to the girl than the boy.She crossed her arms and waited for an answer.By the time they reply I'll be a hundred years old.She let out a tired sigh but still didn't move.

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t13771-auorra-le-fay-completedCharacter

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t14394-holy-dark-magicdark-priestess Primary Magic

Meetings with a King. OnSli6O
    King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 25th May 2015, 3:29 pm

At the sound of someone clearing their throat Gil sighed with annoyance. "Who dares to interrupt me?" Crimson irises glanced over towards a woman had presented herself before him and the eerie girl. The woman's clothes looked like they had seen better days and the knife would have been alarming if he was regular person. However, Gil wasn't regular in the slightest. Closing his eyes for a moment at the woman's voice, a soft but annoyed huff of air escaped his lips. Once more his red cat like eyes opened into a menacing glare.

"And if it is a gathering, you certainly were not invited." Arrogance laced his voice as he threaded his fingers through his blonde mane, slicking the hair back. "I try not to associate with poorly dressed, knife wielding commoners so I'm going to have to ask you to move along." He answered despite the question clearly not being directed towards him. Unfortunately, to Gil he was always the center of every conversation regardless of what others thought.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 25th May 2015, 5:40 pm

Auorra pouted and said,"But it's not fair.And after all I can hurt you  ".She said the last sentence with a huff.She wasn't going to use her magic.That would call the attention of the council something she nor her guild wants.She twirled her dagger than did a flip as she threw it.Honestly she wasn't looking for a fight.But she hoped the guy was sure as good with weapons.She then caught it before it was half way near Gil.

She landed back to her feet after the small flip.She gave him a crooked smile,"My friend dared me to fight a random person to get back my necklace.It's something I have left of my grandmother.Would you care to have a swordfight.I'm not in the mood for magic fight."Honestly she just wanted some fun and she was put out by his rudeness and just wanted his ego a knock down.The council probably would be thankful of her.

She than cleared her throat.Honestly she needed to clear her act,"I'm sorry for my behavior.I'm a bit irrated at a fairy tail member.Let me introduce myself.I'm Auorra Le Fay".
    She waited for him to introduce himself.She knew he can catch the dagger and it's not a very dangerous one more like a copper common dagger.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 8th June 2015, 2:49 pm

"Hurt?" Her raised a perfect golden brow, "Me?" He seemed almost skeptical for a moment before he threw hid head back and let out a bark of a laugh. It was deep and rumbled in his chest, an obnoxious laugh that clearly said "I'm above you". The knife hardly caused the man to cringe, his overconfidence in himself was quite problematic even in the face of potential danger. He watched with a bemused expression as the girl did a flip, blatantly showing off her acrobatic skills, and caught the knife at the same time. "Very impressive." He gave a slow clap of his hands though his expression showed the opposite of what he was saying. "You ought to join a circus with skills like that." Truth be told Gil was not nimble enough to go about doing flips, he was far too tall for such things nor was he built for such acrobatics.

He listened for a moment longer before sighing and running a hand through his mane of hair. "Fairy Tail? Sword Fight?" He seemed in thought for a moment before chuckling once more, "What an obnoxious bunch of mages. I'm sure someone like yourself doesn't like them much either." It wasn't a question but a fact. "I'm in no mood to waste my time with a fight." He waved his hand as if to physically dismiss the idea. After all, Gil hadn't exactly handled a sword before. He was far to above others to actually physically partake in something as silly as a common brawl.

When the woman gave her name he made note of it with a yawn. "I suppose I can grace you with the sound of my name," Her gave his usual cocky, arrogant, smirk that seemed perfect upon his handsome, regal features. "Gil Vessalius." He replied knowing full well that at the least this woman was not a legal mage so he had no need to worry about give his whole name out, not that he ever worried about giving his whole name out.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 8th June 2015, 3:02 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him before saying with elegance,"Pleasure to meet you Mr.Vessalius". She admitted calling him Mister made him sound old. It was a sweet revenge for his aggroance.

She thought only Harrigan was that aggroant but it seems like fate had a hobby of proving her wrong.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 8th June 2015, 4:30 pm

"Mr?" His voice was questioning for a moment. He had never been addressed like that before. In fact he had been called many things but Mr. Vessalius was not one of them that he could recall off of the top of his head. It sounded pleasant upon his ears but strange. Especially, coming from someone like her. "Well," He began his usual smirk gracing his lips, "Ms. Le Fay" He emphasized the Ms. as his own form of revenge, "I'm sure you had quite the pleasure of meeting me. However, it's time I end this little show of ours." He made an extravagant sweet of his arm offering to take one of her hands in his own. "The pleasure is all yours~!" His voice was sarcastic and sinister but almost pleasant compared to his usual tone.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 8th June 2015, 9:24 pm

She hid her ire and shook hands with him. With a sweet smile she said,"Are you doing anything you know exciting today?" If not she wasted her perceious time. She was of course quoting Harrigan at the last sentence. She tried secretly to use his own words against him without telling in the face.

She rather be alive thank you.

King Gil
    King Gil

King of the Pride

King of the Pride

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by King Gil 9th June 2015, 5:56 pm

"Exciting?" He mused somewhat perplexed about her sudden inquiry. Truth be told the man didn't have any "exciting" plans to speak of. Under normal circumstances Gil would have loved to simply elaborate as to what amazing things he had planned because naturally he was an amazing person and thus it would be an honor to hear whatever words spilled forth from his lips. However, this woman was certainly something. "I suppose," He began picking his words carefully as he mulled over just what he wanted to say. "The most exciting thing I'll be doing is leaving here." He shrugged turning to walk off.

For my amusement:

Jobs:
    Auorraprevell
    Auorraprevell

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Auorraprevell 10th June 2015, 6:34 am

Auorra rolls her eyes but didn't move she had something to do here. And she won't move until she do what she had to do. No matter what happened. She wasn't that kind of person. Many people said she had a bit of spirt. She supposed it was true. As she is a bit stubborn.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 6:53 am