Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia

Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : ♕ n/a.
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ➹ wind magic.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia

Post by Zoe Schiffer 20th April 2015, 11:05 am

ALL I WANT IS THE TASTE THAT HER LIPS ALLOW
    and it's been a while but
    I STILL FEEL THE SAME
    GIVE A LITTLE TIME TO ME - OR BURN THIS OUT WE'LL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK, TO TURN THIS AROUND, ALL I WANT IS THE TASTE THAT YOUR LIPS ALLOW. OH MY MY
    oh give me love
    Emilia had protected her against from the wind mage and it made a soft smile encase her lips. The redhead was not as bad as she wanted others to think and Zoe knew that for sure now. Gazing as Emilia swiftly dealt with two more of the wind mages that had attacked them, it came to her attention that there was only one left. All the blonde had to do know was defeat this one and they continue on their search for Mr. Townsend; however, with every step they took, a new enemy arose to attack them. It would take forever at this rate however, Zoe would not lose, and that was for sure. This mission was going to be theirs, no matter what. Moreover, the blonde was quite intrigued to meet the boss of these men who kept sending his army but didn’t appear himself. Quite a curious bloke and if the blonde guessed right, he would be with Mr. Townsend or somewhere, near to him where he could watch his victim and the mages and musketeers.

“Aerial Blow Away!”

From her hand that was aimed towards the direction of the last wind-make wizard standing, a circular path of wind released from Zoe’s hand that hit the wind make wizard with full force sending him flying backwards. However, the mage had yet not been defeated as he landed on the ground on his feet, stumbling however, he was yet not down. A low growl emerged from the back of Zoe’s mouth and she shot herself in the air, ready to use another attack to take him down for good.

“Blades Of Venti!”

Small, sharp and immaculate blades formed within each of her fingers which were held out in front of her face, her arms forming a ‘V’ shape; such as a stance of a ninja. With a complete three-sixty degree twirl, she launched the blades from her hands aimed directly at the wind-make wizard who got hit with the blades and landed on the ground with a ‘thud’ as the sharp blades had pierced into his skin, earning a groan of pain from the mage before he slowly, surrendered to unconsciousness.

“Come on, let’s hurry. We have to find Mr. Townsend and see how the musketeers are doing!” Zoe shot towards Emilia, landing on the ground and taking off towards the direction of the next hallway which would lead them upper into the great big mansion that they were in from which boomed noises and cries of fighting throughout the area it occupied.

437 WORDS || 21//30 POSTS || @LEIRYNOT

Mission Statistics:

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 28th April 2015, 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia

Post by Emilia Crohil 20th April 2015, 1:28 pm

It wasn't really that Zoe needed protection. Emilia guessed that she could easily have taken the wind mage's attack. The important part was that she was able to absorb the force to use against her opponent. Still, the fight ended well and the two could continue their search. She wiped the blood off of Valkyrie's blade on the clothes of one of the fallen enemies and looked to Zoe, holding the spear in one hand "Right, come on. He should be up here somewhere. You've gotta wonder how many underlings this guy has though. This is getting ridiculous. Let's try to sneak by the others if we can. I'm getting sick of fighting guys that can barely touch us."

She placed her second hand on the spear once more and began making her way down the hall. There were several doors now, some open, some closed. She would put her ear up to each closed door to listen for signs of life within the rooms, and make note of each open room they could duck into should they need to hide. By now, she had stopped tracking footprints, the last of the blood on her boots being wiped off on the carpet in the hallway. Townsend would have quite the mess to clean up after this, though that was his problem to deal with, not hers. She would take most jobs if they paid well enough, but no amount of money would make her want to clean up bodies. They smelled too bad, and as for removing blood and gore from hallways and furniture, it was already annoying enough to remove it from metal weapons, she wouldn't dare try to get it out of upholstery.

Last edited by leirynot on 20th April 2015, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
    The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th April 2015, 1:28 pm

The member 'leirynot' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 1st May 2015, 4:27 am

ALL I WANT IS THE TASTE THAT HER LIPS ALLOW
    and it's been a while but
    I STILL FEEL THE SAME
    GIVE A LITTLE TIME TO ME - OR BURN THIS OUT WE'LL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK, TO TURN THIS AROUND, ALL I WANT IS THE TASTE THAT YOUR LIPS ALLOW. OH MY MY
    oh give me love
    Her blue hues glazed over to her red-headed partner who was engaged in a form of activity involving a form of sneaking upon or merely, spying on others depicted by her actions of pressing her ears against the huge magnitude of eerily similar wooden doors. For a mere second, it confounded Zoe as to what Emilia’s intention was by the light scrunch of her eyebrows and a slight tilt of her head to one side signifying her emotions. However, abruptly, it danced through her mind as to why her partner was doing what she was. Zoe had to admit that it was quite an impressive way to avoid the unnecessary hassle of engaging in combat with opponents and would, successfully, lead them to Mr. Townsend quickly. Following in Emilia’s footsteps, the blonde proceeded to copy the movements of her partner by the actions of pressing her right ear against the mahogany doors; alert for any form of life indication within the doors.

However, the thought processes within the qualms of her mind came to an abrupt stop at the unnervingly similar auras; the auras radiated from the hallway right next to the blonde haired female and her senses alerted at the approach. Almost like a wave of intelligence, a bud of an idea formed in her mind, slowly blooming into a protruding flower. “Emilia, I have an idea.” Right at that instant, two figures made themselves known to the two Sabertooth females. Without a second’s delay, the light blonde shot up, the air welcoming her into its arms and taking the woman to her destination.

It happened in a mere matter of a few seconds where a lurid roar was heard followed by a leg colliding harshly with a face and then, a hand molded into a punch striking the other face. An aerial spin between the two individuals with the female’s legs raised up and striking both of the men at the same time – on their main area of functionality; their brain – with the same magnitude of force was the final pull needed to break the rope of consciousness that the two males possessed as gravity reigned supreme by tumbling them to the ground. Her frail hands caught one of the males arm and began pulling him with an astounding force contradicting her appearance as she gestured for her partner to grab hold of the other one.

Reaching their destination of one of the empty rooms which was decorated with glamour spawn across the room; the blonde breathed a slight sigh of exhaustion as her hands left the dark contact of the man. Zoe’s gaze turned to Emilia as she spoke. “Let’s wait till they become conscious again. Then, we can force them to tell us the location of Mr. Townsend; far better than aimlessly roaming, neh? From their feeble state, I don’t think it will be that difficult getting information out of them. So, no need for any drastic measures unless of course, they turn out to be more stubborn than we anticipated. You can take the reins though; I’m sure you’re probably better at extracting information than me.” A light smirk then crawled on her face as the woman crossed her arms underneath her chest.

538 WORDS || 23//30 POSTS || @LEIRYNOT ||
    notes // only two wizards are captured; the other two are yours to do whatever you want o3o

Mission Statistics:
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 21st May 2015, 4:54 pm

Emilia watched as Zoe quickly knocked two more mages unconscious and dragged them into an empty room. She followed, closing the door behind them as Zoe explained her plan of interrogating the two. A rather sadistic grin formed on Emilia's face at the proposition. Interrogation was fairly simple. Mostly intimidation really, which she had done plenty of times before, especially in her time before joining Sabertooth, when she would often work as hired muscle. She found a chair and blocked off the door with it. Provided these two weren't too loud, they would have no trouble with interrogating them for as long as was needed, well, provided the Musketeers didn't find Townsend first.

She tore some cloth from the curtains to bind and gag both of them and waited for one to show signs of waking up. As he did, she knelt down in front of him with a 'friendly' smile. "Hey there buddy, have a rough time with my friend here?" She asked him in a very sarcastic manner. The man just stared back at her, his eyes burning with anger. She giggled "Looks like it." She pat him on the head roughly. "So how about you tell us where your friends are keeping Mr. Townsend and I won't have to bring mister Trauma down on your knees." She lifted up the mace for emphasis and grinned at him maniacally. She wasn't actually looking forward to the chance to smash his knees, but a convincing act could go a long way. The man's eyes widened as he stared at the mace. "I hear a shattered knee never quite heals right either." She tapped the mace on her greaves with a smirk. "So, want to tell us?" The man nodded frantically now and tried to reach to remove his gag. Emi took a knee again and tugged it out of the man's mouth. "Alright, now where is he?"

"K-keep following the hall to the end, take a right, then it's the third door on the left. Just don't hurt me."

"Thanks." She said before replacing the gag. "And about the no hurting part, well I'm going to have to take a rain check on that." She cooed before giving him a solid punch to the jaw, knocking him out once again. "Don't wanna risk you causing any more trouble and all that." She got up and nodded to Zoe. "Well, you heard the man, now let's get moving." She kicked the chair from the door and opened it for Zoe. "After you, since you seem to like taking point."

Cooldowns:Ricochet- ready, Force Shift- 2 posts, Redirection- 2 posts
    HP 90%
    MP 72%
    Regen counter-2 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Other Siggies:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 17th June 2015, 9:09 am

let's make this
    fleeting moment last forever
    there's no regretting anymore
    Too shy baby baby, I'm right at your boarder. Hearts out masquerading, Why can't I come over? I wonder what you do. I'm looking at your perfect outlines. I wanna get with you and get beyond your perfect outlines. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart.

For a slight second, Zoe’s eyes widened as she witnessed Emilia clutch the mace bringing it exceedingly closer to one of the dark mages in fear that the red-head would actually follow through with injuring their foe quite severely. As she was about to open her lips in an attempt to warn Emilia not to engage in any severe actions that could have a risk of spilling blood, another thought popped into her mind which made the light-blonde haired female internally facepalm herself. Emilia was merely trying to threaten their enemy in order to extract information; Zoe had to admit she was quite rightfully fooled believing that her partner would actually harm the man. However, knowing Emilia, that question still lingered in the air. But for now, Zoe knew that she would not engage in anything extreme.

The interrogation carried on with the blonde merely observing and a light smirk crawled onto her features at the potent demeanor of terror that her fellow Sabertooth mage portrayed. The cogent appearance made the words of the location of Mr. Townsend sprout out of the dark mage’s mouth successfully, accomplishing this small segment of their mission.

A slight grimace accompanied Zoe’s features as the red-head knocked out the dark mage after he gave them their required address however, she assumed it was necessary to do so; he could try to yell for help after the two had left alerting his comrades of their presence. On the bright side, at least, her partner had not impaled him with a mace; that would indeed, be quite a grotesque sight, one with Zoe could not fathom comprehending. At Emilia’s indication of moving along and her reference to Zoe taking point, a light chuckle left the blonde haired girl’s lips as Emilia kicked the chair and opened the door for Zoe.

“Yup, let’s get going. And let’s also see if we can stumble upon those three musketeers. I wonder how they’re doing and where they are. And whether they found Mr. Townsend before us. Well, let’s get going, shall we?” With that being said as her mind recollected the directions the dark mage had given them, Zoe’s legs started moving along towards the end of the hall after which she took a right; her eyes glancing around moment following moment, discerning any indication of an enemy. The less they encountered, the faster they would get to Mr. Townsend and the quicker this mission would be over.  
    WORDS 409 - TAGS @Leirynot - NOTES Bloop.
    made by jinx of adoxography and GS

Mission Statistics:

Last edited by Zoe Schiffer on 4th July 2015, 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 3rd July 2015, 12:28 pm

Emilia followed behind Zoe. With the abundance of empty rooms to hide in, they would have no trouble evading any more patrols that might come along as they made their way to the ringleader of this little scheme, and all for the better, too. With them this close, she didn't want to risk alerting whoever it may be to their presence. The two would continue along quietly (Emilia could be surprisingly quiet at times, despite her armor and weight). They heard several loud bangs from somewhere nearby. The Musketeers were close as well, and moving a lot less stealthily than the two Sabertooth mages. All of the patrols would be rushing that way to fight them, and not be looking for the duo, making them easily avoided.

It wasn't long before they stood at the entrance to the room the man had specified. Emilia stopped for a moment, briefly checking her gear and the door. She could probably kick it down, but she wanted to wait until Zoe was ready. She also was curious to see if Zoe had any other ideas for an entrance. Hell Emi could probably plow right through it with Bullheaded, though she might run into one of the hostages. She looked at Zoe. "So, any plans for an entrance? I could just kick down the door and we go in and bash everything we see. You got any better plans? I doubt picking the lock to try to go in quietly would gain us anything." She whispered, not wanting to alert those on the other side of the door to their presence. They shouldn't stay and debate this for long though, lest some patrol show up, but the sounds of fighting in the Musketeers' direction was fairly loud. The girls probably had their hands quite full at this point. They were pretty powerful, though, and should be able to handle themselves. If not, they could retreat. She imagined their opponents would try to pursue, and Emi and Zoe should be able to free Townsend during that time and get out. Emilia knew she could survive a fall from the window, even while carrying Townsend. She imagined her wind mage companion probably could as well.

Cooldowns:Force Shift- 1 post, Redirection- 1 post
    HP 90%
    MP 82%
    Regen counter-0 posts

Last edited by leirynot on 3rd July 2015, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other Siggies:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 3rd July 2015, 12:28 pm

The member 'leirynot' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 4th July 2015, 3:43 pm

let's make this
    Too shy baby baby, I'm right at your boarder. Hearts out masquerading, Why can't I come over? I wonder what you do. I'm looking at your perfect outlines. I wanna get with you and get beyond your perfect outlines. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart. Another one drops to pressure; Another dance in the dark; Another love undercover; Outlines of the heart.

The two Sabertooth mages had quietly walked on forth; finding their directions within the maze of a house towards their destination – the room in which the victim, the one that they had come here to save would. Like Emilia, Zoe had also picked up upon the floods of battle cries signifying a war waging on and it was no mystery that the clatter of sounds had erupted from the three musketeers who were probably engaged in combat with other dark mages. How contradicting the actions of the mages and musketeers were; on one hand, the two mages were still and quiet whilst they rushed towards their destination whilst the musketeers were an invitation for battle. Beneficially, those three could hold off the dark mages amid all the pandemonium, whilst Zoe and Emilia would rescue Mr. Townsend.

Upon hearing Emilia’s question once they arrived at the door behind which lay the victim as well as the master of the game, the light-blonde’s sapphire hues became slightly clouded as her mind drifted off into the confines of her thoughts; processing as to how they could enter the area. It was then that thundering footsteps echoed through the hallway signifying a mass magnitude of the arrival of dark mages. Zoe could sense their power; it was in waves which meant that a rush of dark mages were heading their way. Probably, towards the area of the musketeers who seemed to have drawn attention upon themselves.

Instinctively, the light-blonde shoved Emilia and herself into one of the other rooms and placed a finger upon her lips signifying the red-head to not utter a single noise as the footsteps plundered outside the room they were confined within. As they faded away, the noises dimmed down to quite an extent which led Zoe to slightly open the door; her blue orb looking outside to witness any other oncoming foes. Surprisingly, to their luck, none had approached after the onslaught of the flood of dark mages. An audible sigh escaped the young female as she looked at her partner, still contemplating as to what method to use to get inside the room. Clearly, barging in by hammering the door would not be such a clever idea. After all, who knew what lay beyond? Hence, the duo would have to apply a more stealthy approach. As she glanced through the slight gap in the door once again, an idea popped into Zoe’s mind. She clicked her fingers, excitement radiating from it and turned to Emilia.

“I have an idea. I’ll carry you and we’ll fly outside from one of the windows of the hallway. I noticed that every room in this building has a window which means that room must have one as well and so we look through that window to see what foes we’ll be facing and according to that, we decide whether to go head on or develop a strategy. What’d you say?”
    WORDS 488 - TAGS @Leirynot - NOTES Crappy post because tired >.<"

Mission Statistics:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 4th July 2015, 3:43 pm

The member 'Zoe Schiffer' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 Boss The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 Boss The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 Boss The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 StrongMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 WeakMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 NormalMonster
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 9th July 2015, 11:51 am

Emilia was in thought over how best to go about entering the room when Zoe began tugging her into another. She wasn't particularly good at sensing the presence of others, so it wasn't until she heard the footsteps that she understood why. It seemed like they just made it in before the dark mages rushed around the corner. There were a hell of a lot of them. Hopefully the musketeers could handle them, though she imagined at this point that the girls had found a spot where they could hold the enemies off, likely a chokepoint. It wouldn't matter how many they had if the girls had some sort of explosives at a funnel where the enemies could only come through a few at a time. Hell, they might even make a new wall with the bodies. The footsteps passed and Zoe proposed an idea fly into the room through a window.
    "Uhh... how much weight can you fly with? I'm like, 250 pounds with all my gear." Even if Zoe could lift her, she would prefer not to fly. Flying would be... unpleasant, given her fear of heights, though she could tolerate those, unlike being on the water. "Tell you what, how about you fly in and I'll bash down the door. Take them from two sides. Sound good? You fly out there and wait until you hear the door being bashed down to fly in. They won't know what hit 'em." It seemed like a good plan to her. Strike from two sides and incite confusion in the enemy. She would draw their fire at first as well, allowing Zoe to go for the important targets.

Cooldowns:Force Shift- Ready, Redirection- Ready
    HP 90%
    MP 82%
    Regen counter-1 post

Other Siggies:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 16th July 2015, 2:37 pm

let's make this

Circular in its form, Zoe’s lips released a hush of breath followed by a slight whisper of ‘ahhh’ resonating through the eerily, quiet and densely dark room. A vicious nod of her head as the words spewed out from the lips of her red-haired partner signifying her agreement for the plan formulated by the female. A brusque parting of her lips followed with a hushed voice as the light-blonde haired young mage spoke. “That sounds cool to me. It’s a way better plan than mine though, I could carry you, I think. Or maybe. I don’t really know but yeah, your plan it is. Roger, that, boss!” A shrug at the aspect of the unknown amount of weight the blonde could carry whilst airborne followed abruptly with a salute coupled with a cheeky grin; initializing the start of their plan and the finale of their mission.

A slight crack upon the fixture of the door emitted a soft ‘creek’ reverberating across the still and woefully quiet hallway as a cerulean orb peeked from within. An usher of her hand indicated the atmosphere as devoid of any magical presence except that emitting from the room before. Stepping out, Zoe waved her hand to Emilia abruptly, followed with a thumb in the air signifying a thumbs up as she proceeded to lay her hands upon the heavily glazed windows of the mansion, slowly ascending them above; her lips encased within a line, hoping desperately to not usher forth any sound. The window opened, finally; not a mere crack within its visage, not a mere sound emitted from its ascend. And with another glance to the red-haired female, the light-blonde took off; the pressure upon her feet giving her access into the skies above as she soared; her hues gliding above the windows; the precision of an eagle lay within the eyes of the blonde for a scrunch in them coupled with inflates of concentration allowed her to lightly peek within the windows; sensing for any sign of movement.

Despite the radiance of magical energy emitted from the room, a look were to be given as well to determine the certainty of their target being present within. And as Zoe floated outside the premises of the room; her form hovering near the window, her adept gaze allowed her to sweep across the individuals within the room; her hues identifying Mr. Townsend. The grey-haired lay battered and bruised upon a chair; his body tied to it, gushes of dried blood oozing upon his body as his eyes remained lifeless; misery stricken upon his visage. Accumulating around him, a hoard of mages stood; some discussing with others, some laughing whilst some stood still. However, the one with the most radiance of magic energy stood in the middle; flocks of dark mages around him as Zoe’s eyes zeroed in on him.

And now she stood; awaiting for when the door would crash and the two Sabertooth mages would begin their final fight.
    WORDS 496 - TAGS @Leirynot - NOTES Crappy post because tired >.<"

Mission Statistics:

[29]
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 20th July 2015, 11:46 am

Emilia followed Zoe to the window, giving the blue eyed girl a confident smile and nod as she stepped out of it and into the air. Emilia turned back and moved to the hallway, drawing Trauma and her shield. She gave Zoe about thirty seconds to get to the window of the room she was about to breach. She examined the door briefly. It was sturdy, but probably not intended to stop a 200 pound force mage trying to kick it in. She'd done this before, and knew just how to do it, though it was easier with another person. She positioned herself such that she'd kick it right near the lock. Three... two... one.
    She kicked the door, bashing it with the sole of her boot, putting all of her weight behind it. As she suspected, the door latch didn't stand a chance against her weight and strength and flew open with a huge bang. This noise was followed up with that of another explosion as Emilia charged straight into the center of the room, where the most enemies were standing, using Bullheaded. The massive force behind her charge easily knocked two down and left her crashing into the ringleader. She immediately followed up with a resounding Force Pulse, blowing back everyone in the area, including the surprised ringleader, who, undoubtedly, was unable to concentrate enough to teleport away from the chaos, as he was being slammed into and thrown about by the shockwave.
    The poor sap's feet had barely left the ground before there was another massive bang that sent Emilia propelling into him once again, this time to bounce off, perfectly transferring all of her kinetic energy into him, rapidly accelerating him towards the ceiling. Whether or not he would be able to teleport away before he slammed into it remained to be seen, as Emilia now focused on landing and beginning combat with his followers, deciding to leave the injured ringleader to Zoe, who no doubt would have an easy time slipping in and doing some damage amid the chaos.

Cooldowns:Ricochet- 5 posts, Bullheaded- 4 posts, Force Pulse- 3 posts
    HP 90%
    MP 77%
    Regen counter-2 posts

Other Siggies:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 15th August 2015, 10:36 am

let's make this

Hues of cerulean transfixed upon the magnitude of people that lined the room; however, only one of the lot stood out. Despite the barrier of a laminated window, the light-blonde haired female could, still, sense the power wafting through. Arrays of magical energy concerning, the volume of dark mages present engulfed the room within a sense of malevolency however, Zoe’s meticulous precision pinpointed the one to be targeted. Right within the center of the room, he stood. Auburn hair neatly, gelled backward; dark orbs nefariously, scrutinizing the army centered on him as mirth lay vividly upon his visage; a contentedly callous smirk apparent. The provenance of this amusement lay in the form of a man. Albeit, unlike the other one, this one was to put it lightly, in a state of distress. However, the streaks of crimson that outlined his countenance, which were, mirrored upon the shredded attire he wore, coupled with the façade of affliction left no doubt as to the identity of the miserable man. It’s Mr. Townsend.

A skip in her heart and a gasp from her lips upon the vexed state of the man concurred a scowl upon her rosy lips; the female’s visage altering to an acrimonious one as despite, her whitened knuckles emanating her rage, she waited; patiently. After all, patience was a virtue. However, the light tilt of her lips upwards, curling upon one corner as the clamor reigned upon the, otherwise, discreetly quite room; the female knew that it was time. Slithering orbs glazing through the crystalline window as cries of anguish thundered upon the walls; the genesis of the cries caused by one only; Emilia, Zoe’s partner for this venturesome mission.

A chuckle at the pandemonium caused by the fiery red-head as plundering of dark mages occupied the spacious room made the light-blonde highly impressed with the ferocity, which the other Sabertooth mage, based herself upon. It was at this moment, that three words echoed from the rosiness of Zoe’s lips; a message clear and concise; a perception of ensuring a finality laden upon her tone. “Well, let’s do this.” The final battle then, begun as the female hovered backwards only to emit an uproar from her throat; the contralto of her usual tone fluctuating to an emphatic level; as the glistering glass, upon which the basis of the window lay shattered, upon the wake of the wind mage who plunged herself into the room. Not wasting a moment, arms stretched onwards; parallel as the rancorousness upon her countenance, conveyed promises of ounces of agony for the dark mages.

Agile, as she swept across the room; her legs and arms successfully, landing resounding blows upon the foes belching an array of cries of affliction. With each howl of agony, the satisfaction upon the female’s face rose as she finally, approached the one whom was the intended target. His miserable state was depicted from the heap that he was cowered in as whimpers of torment elicited from his lips; the previous aura of cavalier now, diminished into a set of feebleness. Even Zoe’s own lithe frame lay potent in front of his. Per contra, the beating he suffered from the other Sabertooth mage may have provoked another side of the leader; one based upon insanity rather, than rationality as he looked up, malignance flaring wildly within his orbs and a turbulence of a lunatic roar as he charged towards the light-blonde haired wind mage.

Zoe, still afloat, moved swiftly backwards, dodging the blows he deemed to land upon her. However, luck betrayed her at one point when, a vase, unexpectedly, crashed upon her head stimulating a groan as her hand flew over to her head; the golden of her hair and ivory of her forehead now, stained with a crimson specter. Head gonging, disabling her control of herself, momentarily, as her mind plagued itself with pain. But this only enticed a stronger reaction from the female as her hands, abruptly lined themselves before her despite, the stupendous dolor; a scowl etched upon her features; her lips hovering with the words.

“Tempestuous Wind!”

A flurry of wind encircled the pioneer of the dark mages in the form of a savagely turbulent tornado as groans reverberated through him; the agile accuracy and lethality of the blades present within the tornado evoking immense pain to not only the leader but, also, the disciples that were violently, pulled through the pulsation of the tornado. It would be soon now, that these monsters would be dealt with, for fatigue was creeping up Zoe’s spine as her tiresome, sapphire hues landed upon her red-head partner. “Let’s get this over with, shall we?”
    WORDS 774 - TAGS @Leirynot - NOTES Sorry for the late post! >.<"

Mission Statistics:

[31]
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 11th September 2015, 6:27 pm

It was an easy task, really, instilling chaos in a group. All it took were a few well placed explosions and plowing through a few people with her spells. With Trauma's cable extended, she swung it in wide arcs, the spiked metal ball violently bashing into those around her. The ones who weren't immediately knocked unconscious were at the very least staggered backwards or knocked to the ground by the impacts. She blocked a few more attacks between her armorer and shield with ease, but took a few more. She drew the attention of most of the dark mages, allowing Zoe to focus on defeating their ringleader. She took a few hits, but they only served to supply her with more magical power to fuel her attacks. Charging her body with Power Play, one of the men tried to strike at her, only to have his sword break on impact with her armor thanks to her spell. She promptly bashed him in the face with her shield and then swung upwards with Trauma, shattering his jaw, the impact knocking him out.

She took two more hits, but the force meant nothing to her as they were absorbed by Redirection only to be thrown back at one of the hapless dark mages, bringing him down. A grin was plastered onto her face as she relished in the destruction she was causing. This fight was just too damned fun. With one swing of Trauma, she decided to help Zoe out directly with a blast of force using Projection and cast Force Shift on her to take the next hit for her.

Cooldowns:Ricochet- 4 posts, Bullheaded- 3 posts, Force Pulse- 2 posts, Power Play- 2 posts, Redirection- 4 posts, Projection- 2 posts, Force Shift- 4 posts
    HP 85%
    MP 71% (regen from Potential Energy)
    Regen counter-0 posts

Other Siggies:
    Zoe Schiffer
    Zoe Schiffer

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zoe Schiffer 19th September 2015, 3:35 am

let's make this

Zoe could feel Emilia’s attempt to help her; instinctively, it arose a ghost of a smile which lingered upon the lips of the light blonde knowing that the redhead had her back. Yet, despite the silver of happiness, her head sounded an alarm; the impact of the vase cascading upon her head had left it in a mangled mess with streaks of crimson running down the side of her face. However, the pain had to be endured; for a mere moment longer. The boss of the dark mages still lay entrapped within the riot of the tornado, his screams floating through the air creating a semblance of danger. Despite the obvious predicament he was placed within, the teleportation wizard yet, endeavored to emerge victorious in the relatively, one sided battle. As he arose his hand, a squint in the Sabertooth mage’s cerulean optics ensued. Immediately, her hand arose ricocheting the disastrous effect of the tornado; exemplifying its raw and sheer power. Just a bit more.

Albeit, it appeared as though the mere power of the tornado would not be enough to take this fiend down. As fatigue coursed through her entire body, the spell weakened slightly; beads of sweat trickled down her face yet, the underlying conviction of victory fueled the adrenaline within her. Despite the tiredness, her own symphony of saving the innocent reigned supreme. Which initialized a chain reaction within her. The reaction being utterance of three more words. “Dancing Wind Strike!” In a flurry, the clutches of wind accumulated yet again. This time however, to not form a tornado but rather, tendrils. The arrays of wind swiveled into a multitude of tendrils; the fluctuation within them screaming chaotic. Wind may be a serene source of tranquility but, at this very moment, it was the epitome of destruction. Destruction of the man before her. The tendrils hurtled forth aiming to strike the man where he stood. They enveloped around the tornado, slithering within it as, strikes of agile yet, sharp edged wind struck with lethality like no other. This was a merciless display from the young female; she would give him no time to retaliate. None at all.

As his unyielding screams of agony fluttered through the area of the hall, it arose frightened eyes in his direction. The eyes of his followers that Emilia was handling. It was at this point that Zoe was grateful for the presence of the anarchic redhead for she enveloped the attention of the others. Arms were beginning to weaken, the pull of gravity wanting to take its toll on Zoe. Her energy was being sapped away at a quick pace as, this much utilization of magical energy in one go was proving to be a deadly toxicity.

But, it was at that moment that roars emerged from outside the hall. Roars which travelled within and a mere moment later, three presences made themselves known. The Musketeers. They volleyed themselves through the enemies; gun and sword magic swishing through the crowd tantalizing an outbreak of blood. Yet, their main aim lay not the men even though, they fought the dark wizards; but their subject of anger was the ringleader. As the battle with the dark mages slowly began to die down; the resultant of Emilia’s sheer fighting with a tad bit help from the Musketeers; the three women – Atma, Atha and Portha – approached the ringleader who lay battered and bruised by the repercussion of the wind attacks. A signal from them to Zoe to release him was gratefully obliged by the young blonde as, she let her arms down, dissipating the attacks and slowly, descended landing on the ground. Her knees wobbled lightly but, despite that, she still stood and made her way towards Emilia, shooting a small smile.

“I suppose it’s over now. The musketeers can handle the rest.”
    WORDS 638 - TAGS @Emilia Crohil - NOTES And we're done!

Mission Statistics:

[33]
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Crohil 19th September 2015, 12:19 pm

Emilia had taken a few more hits from her opponents, but she was accomplishing her goal: distraction. While the others were kept busy with her, Zoe had no trouble in taking down the teleportation wizard. Her cacophony of striking and being struck continued even after Zoe had defeated the ringleader. And then the cavalry arrived. The musketeers had defeated their opponents, even the massive group of them that Emilia and Zoe had hidden from. They must have been packing some serious heat, though given that they were basically a part of the military of Ministrel, it wasn't surprising. Gunshots rang out and swords clanged and slashed at those remaining as the three true musketeers cleaned up the remaining opponents Emilia had not yet taken down.

The smoke, dust, and whatever else may be in the air from the various magics and weapons used in the battle slowly began to clear, revealing a bloody, yet grinning Emilia surrounded by a multitude of bodies, some moving, writhing around, others limp, either unconscious or dead. Her armor was battered and dented, but intact. She chuckled in the aftermath at the damage she had both caused and taken. It had been a good fight. She shot an approving glance at the musketeers. "Nice timing. I suppose these guys are all yours now, eh?"

"Yes, you two have helped us a lot, and for that you have our gratitude, as well as that of Ministrel. We'll arrange to have your payment given to you before you depart. In the meantime though, here." Atma gave Emi a small amount of money. "It's not the actual reward, but it should cover staying the night at an inn here in town. Just a personal way of saying 'thank you.'" With that she smiled and helped the other two in securing the defeated dark mages, ensuring they wouldn't be able to escape.

Emilia retracted Trauma's cable and put it back on her belt. She gave a not to Zoe. "Right then, let's go get some rest. We can head out tomorrow morning. With that she set off, making her way out of the mansion and into the streets to find a place to spend the night. She wasn't too fast, so Zoe could easily keep up with her. The next morning, Atha would meet them at the docks to give them their jewels, as well as something more: a green Musketeer's uniform to signify that they were always welcome back. Emilia didn't really care much about it. A nice gesture, but it'd probably just sit in a drawer somewhere, though if she ever did return to Ministrel, it could come in handy. And now came the toughest part of the job: the journey home.

Other Siggies:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 19th September 2015, 8:25 pm

The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 YdROJZD

The Fourth Musketeer | Job | Zoe and Emilia - Page 2 JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:29 pm